Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Treat Me Like A Whore

"A young girl is willing to do absolutely anything to get an older man to degrade her and treat her like a whore."

18
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Boys have wanted to fuck me since I was sixteen years old. They are drawn to my pretty face, my slim, petite body, and my firm c-cup breasts. I'm in college now, and I have had a few boyfriends. The sex has been okay, but not great. Because I am so tiny, they all treat me like a fragile porcelain doll. I let them fuck me, but I have never been able to cum with those boys. I can only cum when I'm by myself and focusing on my deep dark fantasies.

You and I have been dating for a while now, but we still haven't had sex. I was hoping that an older man like you might be different, but so far, you are just like all the others. You're always the perfect gentleman - opening doors for me, asking me what I like, trying to please me. You think the key to getting into my panties is wining and dining me, giving me gifts, and treating me with respect. If only you understood that I don't want you to be a fucking gentleman. I want you to be my fucking master. I want you to take control, to dominate me, to use me, to take what you want from me without asking. 

Even though you treat me with such respect and reverence, when we're out together, I see your eyes wandering to the bodies of the young girls who dress more provocatively, especially the ones with bare midriffs, long legs, short skirts, and high heels. I know that you're attracted to girls who show off their bodies. I never dress that way. I am petite, attractive, and well-dressed but usually leave most of my body to the imagination.  

But tonight will be different. I'm going to transform myself into one of those girls for you. When you come over to my apartment, I'm going to be dressed like a dirty fucking slut. Maybe when you see me dressed that way, you'll figure out that what I really need is to be treated the way I look. 

I go to one of those novelty lingerie sex shops. I've passed by those places many times and fantasized about going in. But I never have before today. I buy a short, tartan, schoolgirl skirt. It's cheap and flimsy, and just holding it in my hands in the store gets me wet. I also buy some cheap, white, sheer panties. I'm so petite to begin with, so these panties in my size barely fit in my hand. I actually shudder and unconsciously press my fingers between my legs right there in the store, imagining myself wearing them. The guy behind the counter watches me while trying to pretend he's doing something else, and this makes me even wetter.

I take a long, hot shower and shave my legs and pussy. I carefully rub lotion over every inch of my body, preparing my smooth, bare skin. I know that you won't be able to resist touching me. I paint my toenails a pretty shade of pink and go barefoot because I know you like to see my pretty feet.  

I wear a sheer halter top that leaves my flat belly exposed. It's the kind where you're supposed to wear a bra underneath, but I don't wear one because I want you to be able to see my nipples and my tits thru the material. I put on lip gloss to make my lips shiny. I see my mouth in the mirror, and I think I look like an eighteen-year-old high school student trying to draw attention to my mouth to make the boys at school fantasize about me sucking their dicks.

I open the door when you arrive with a sly smile on my face that I smoothly transform into a suggestive pout, slightly parting my glossed lips. I look you in the eye and don't say a word, wanting to gauge your reaction. You look shocked, but you immediately drink me in, your eyes moving over my body, from my wet mouth that looks ready to suck a cock, all the way down to my pretty feet. All you have to say is, "Wow." 

I can see that you can't take your eyes off of my exposed skin. My tiny, cheap panties are starting to get wet.  

"My day was good; tell me about yours. Let's sit on the couch and have some wine, baby," I say.   

We both sit here and pretend that I'm not dressed like a slutty teenage stripper. I cross and uncross my legs, lingering, giving you glimpses of my tiny panties. When I see your eyes flicker down to look between my spread thighs, it makes me feel like such a slut. I move closer to you, and I can see the bulge in your pants. You are so turned on that you are fidgeting and uncomfortable, but you make no move to touch me. Still trying to be the fucking gentleman, goddamn you.  

I lean in, and we start to kiss. Mmm, so lovely. Gentle at first, now with some tongue. You run your hands over my body, caressing my exposed, bare skin, but infuriatingly, you still make no move to do more. I run my hands over your legs, teasing, getting close but never touching your cock thru your pants. 

"Mmm, do you like that, baby? Do you like it when I touch you and tease you? Yeah, I can see that you do."

I press against you, doing everything I can to get you worked up. Finally, when I sense you are about to lose control, I abruptly stop. "It's getting late, baby," I say dismissively.

I pull away and look at you, waiting to see what you will do. You stop, smile, and say, "Okay."

I think to myself, what the actual fuck? Can't you see how I'm dressed? Can't you figure out how I want you to treat me? I want you to grab me by my fucking hair and shove me face-first into the couch, push up my slutty schoolgirl skirt up over my round ass, and rip off my wet, cheap, slutty white panties. I want you to growl at me, "Shut the fuck up, bitch, and suck my cock." I want you to be a fucking man and put me in my fucking place. Violate me. Spank me. Show me you're in control and that you won't take no for an answer. I want you to pound me, to hurt me, to fuck me into submission.

I don't have the courage to say any of these things out loud. Instead, I watch in disbelief as you get up and prepare to leave. Then I snap, my anger flaring, "Where the fuck do you think you're going! Are you fucking blind? Why can't you read my fucking signals!" 

Suddenly, my anger turns to despair, and I begin to cry.

'Shhh, baby, why are you crying?" you ask.

"Why am I crying? Fine, I'll tell you."

I spend the next hour telling you all my fantasies, my deep, dark needs. About every guy I've ever dated, every guy I've ever fucked, how I want them to stop being so fucking gentle just because I'm so tiny. How I want them to be rough - as rough as they want, with no limits. I want them to stretch out my tight pussy and pound their cock into me as hard as they possibly can.  

"Baby, I want to be treated like a worthless fucking whore. I want to be a mindless fuck toy instead of a person, an object that exists solely for the pleasure of men. Do you think I'm crazy? Do you think I'm a pervert? Are you going to walk out now and never come back?"

You just smile. "I'll be in touch. And hold on to that slutty little outfit you wore tonight. You're going to need it."

You leave me sitting there, a horny, wet, frustrated mess, and you close the door behind you.

----------

It's been a few days, and I am still waiting to hear from you. I'm starting to think I made a mistake telling you all those things I fantasize about and want done to me.

But then you finally call me on the phone. 

"Baby, why do you sound that way? So strange and distant? Okay, okay, I'll shut the fuck up."

 You've never talked to me this way before, and it makes me instantly wet. 

"Okay, I'll write down the address and room number...wow, that's one of the nicest hotels in town. Yes, I'll put on my slutty outfit before I come to the hotel at nine tonight."

This mixture of fear and anticipation is one of the most erotic feelings I've had in my life. I have no idea what you have in store for me, but I know it will be very different from anything we've done before. I go through my ritual once again, preparing my body and transforming myself into a sex object that I hope you will desire. I put on my slutty outfit and put on a coat over it and head to the hotel.

As I walk through the hotel lobby, I am literally trembling. Men stare at me, as they always do, but this time, I wonder if any of them suspect how I am dressed under my coat. My cheap white panties are soaked through. The elevator ride to the top floor of the hotel takes an eternity. I can feel my heart beating a mile a minute as I watch the elevator climb floor after floor. When it finally opens, I walk down the hallway to the room and knock on the door.  

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams

"Hi, baby...sorry, Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir, I'll shut the fuck up and do what you say."

It's like you are a different person I have never met before. You are so cold and stern, and it sends a delicious chill up my spine. I walk into the room, and you close the door behind me. As I enter the elegant suite, I glance over at the bed. The sheets are pulled back - the bed has a headboard and footboard. Attached to the four corners of the bed are four metal handcuffs. Now I finally understand what's about to happen. My heart is racing, my pussy is gushing, and I feel like I might cum if you just breathed on me.

You whisper a word into my ear. "What's that word you whispered in my ear, Sir? Oh, it's my safe word. Unless I use that word, anything goes. There are no limits to how rough you will get."

My eyes grow wide with fear and anticipation, and adrenaline rushes through me.

You take out a fat black Sharpie marker. "What are you going to do with that, Sir?"

You smile as you write large letters on my skin across my belly. W, H, O, R, E. Fuck. 

You finally get it, don't you, baby? You finally understand what I need, and you're about to make my fantasy a reality.  

You bring out a silk blindfold and tie it around my eyes, so I can't see anything. You guide me to the bed, and I lie on my back. You tell me to stretch out my arms behind me, and you handcuff my wrists to the headboard. You stretch my legs to the corners of the front of the bed and cuff my ankles. You adjust the lengths of the cuffs so that I am stretched out and can barely move.  

You roughly shove the halter top up towards my neck, exposing my breasts, and you push the skirt up around my hips. My heart is pounding faster than ever now. I have never felt so helpless and yet so incredibly turned on. I feel so exposed, and I am ready to be used and abused. I am desperate for whatever is going to happen to begin.

I hear the sound of a door opening and voices. I hear your voice and also the voice of some other man. You are talking low, laughing, undoubtedly leering at my exposed body.  

I can sense that someone is standing close to me at the side of the bed. I hear the unmistakable sound of a man jerking his cock. I turn in his direction, and I open my glossed lips, trying to invite his cock. Soon I am rewarded as the man roughly shoves his cock into my mouth. He begins to fuck my face, HARD, causing me to gag and moan. For a moment, I can't breathe. I feel scared but incredibly excited. He finally pulls out and I take a gasping breath. I remember my safe word, but I don't even come close to using it.  

My face-fucking man shoves his cock back into my mouth. He fucks my face, he gags me, he chokes me with his cock. I can't get enough. Then I feel another man on the bed in front of me. He runs his hands over my thighs gently at first, and then he begins to roughly rub my pussy through my cheap white panties. I moan and try to raise my crotch to his hands.  

Then I feel my face-fucker pull out of my mouth. He grabs me under my ass and forces my hips up into the air, spreading my legs wide. The man between my legs violates my pussy with his fingers. Then he gathers up the material of my panties and jerks it back, ripping the material, almost lacerating my skin with the force of it. It hurts so fucking good.

He shoves my wet, ripped panties into my mouth. My cunt is soaked and exposed. Face-fucker is still holding my hips up, and I can hear the rustle of clothing as the other man prepares himself. I still don't even know which one you are, and at this moment, I don't even care. I pant and moan and wait in anticipation with my dirty panties stuffed in my mouth.

Without warning, something enormous gets shoved into my tiny little cunt. Now I know it's not you in front of me. This has to be the cock of a giant. I feel his large balls slapping against my ass. It feels like he is splitting me open. I am so wet that he was able to shove it in effortlessly, but I still can't believe he could fit that entire thing inside me. I scream from the most amazing combination of pain and pleasure I've ever experienced.

My entire body tenses up with the weight of this man on top of me. He pounds me relentlessly, in and out, in and out, fucking me a thousand times harder than I've ever been fucked in my life. The pain is so intense, but it is nothing compared to the pleasure. My first orgasm erupts, wracking my body, and this begins a chain reaction of orgasms that feel like it will never end. I cry out in ecstasy, feeling like my swollen clit, being slammed on by this monster cock, is the center of the universe. I don't want it to ever stop; I just want to get used over and over and over again, forever.

Face-fucker yanks my ruined panties from my mouth and shoves his cock back in, muffling my screams by fucking my throat. I can hear him moaning, and I can feel him getting close to cumming. He pulls out abruptly and cums all over my face and my mouth, leaving me a sticky cum-covered mess. Monster-cock continues to fuck me like a jackhammer. 

I urge him on, "Use me! Get off in me! Fill up this fuck toy with your cum!" 

That pushes him over the edge, and he jams his cock into me, balls deep, one final time. He lets out a moan that is almost a roar. He cums deep inside my tight cunt. The intense pleasure of his cock filling me up to the absolute limit and his weight on top of me makes me cum again so hard that I almost pass out, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. He pulls out, and the cum leaks out of my pussy onto my thighs and the sheets. He scoops up the cum and rubs it all over my legs and belly and tits.  

I lie there, bound to the bed, covered in cum, panting, basking in the glow of too many orgasms to count. I drowse for a few minutes. I hear the door open and close a few times. 

"Sir, are you there?"

There seem to be several voices now. I lost track, and I'm not sure if one of them is yours. I wonder if one of the voices belongs to the owner of the monster cock that violated me.  

I can sense men all around me. I can hear the sounds of them jerking their cocks. Some of them are laughing. Some of them are whispering. I feel hands all over me, fondling me, pulling at me, pinching me. And then, best of all, they start to slap me. They slap my face, my tits, my thighs, my pussy. They are hurting me, and I can't get enough. A cock is shoved in my mouth while fingers and tongues probe my pussy, making me moan out loud, begging for more.  

They degrade me and tell me what I am. 

"You are such a dirty whore. You are a worthless cum dump. You are a dumb bitch fuck doll. Your holes only exist to service men and get their cum out."

I lose track of time as I get fucked in my mouth and pussy at the same time by countless cocks. Almost constantly, another cock covers me in cum, and it gets rubbed into my skin. My clothes are ripped and pulled until I am finally completely naked. I keep cumming and cumming and cumming. I lose consciousness a few times, but I always wake up to the feeling of being fucked or slapped or having my hair pulled. I am covered in cum from head to toe.

After what seems like hours, I wake up alone in the silent room and realize the restraints have been removed. I pull off my blindfold and see that I am alone in the room. I look down at my completely naked body, and I see that almost every inch of it is covered in cum, but still not obscuring the word "WHORE" written across my belly in dark black marker.

I look down at the floor and gasp; it is littered with crumpled one-dollar bills. I wonder about this for a moment, and then it hits me. All these men were allowed to use me, but each had to pay for the privilege. 

Yes, Sir, that's what I'm worth. One dollar per fuck. Thank you, Sir, for helping me to be the whore that I have always needed to be.

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments