Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Show Him!

"Spring fever leads to flashing a stranger"

54
12 Comments 12
1.8k Views 1.8k
953 words 953 words

Author's Notes

"A true story, told just as it happened."

It had only been 5 days since I saw my lover, but I was hot and dripping! That morning I woke pussy flexing, cunt juice dripping down over my rosebud. Regrettably, I didn't recall the dream, but I was living it in my sleep.

I rolled to the side to stop the alarm and squeezed my thighs together, stimulating my hard clit. The birds were singing outside my window and I smiled to myself as I pulsed my thighs to extend this beautiful feeling. Finally, I opened my eyes, stretched and rose to start the work day.

Most often, after waking horny, the feeling subsides as I move into the daily routine. This morning, the erotic buzz stayed with me. When I peed, I could feel my wetness dripping into the toilet and thick on the paper. I walked the dog, made a cup of tea, brushed my teeth and stepped into a warm shower.

As I soaped myself, I played with my bullet-hard nipples, thinking of my lover's mouth and hands on me. Pinching firmly and rolling them between my thumb and forefingers, the side effect was electric jolts into my gasping pussy. I then soaped a washcloth and enjoyed the textured roughness over my breasts, down my belly, over my inner thighs, then around to my sensitive pucker. Purposely avoiding my dripping sex, I was enjoying the tease and extending the ache in my cunt.

It was an unseasonably warm spring day in Denver. Warm enough - I decided - to wear, a short, wrap-around skirt, heeled sandals and a short-sleeved, button-down blouse. I first put on a soft, lacy thong, but was enjoying the cool air on my wet pussy too much to cover it. I shimmied right out of the thing and left the house to start my drive.

In the 30 minutes of highway driving, I continued to play with my nipples through my blouse. The bra was thin and lacy, and the blouse was textured, poly spandex. It was likely my clients would get a good peek at my hard nipples during the day. That naughty thought just heightened my excitement.

On the way, my office manager called to tell me my first client rescheduled. I had an hour available before I had to be in the office, so I took myself to a leisurely breakfast. Sitting in the booth, I was able to slip my hand into the skirt opening to tease my wet clit. I was getting hotter by the minute.

At this place, the staff knew me, so I kept my diddling discreet, but was close to exploding right there. I knew when I stood up, there would be a wet spot on my skirt.

I finished a wonderful breakfast, paid the tab and headed to the car. My nipples were standing in my blouse. I noticed a man sitting in the driver's seat of a running sedan, next to my crossover. He looked me up and down as I walked to my car. My brain screamed, "Show him!" I smiled to myself as I unlocked the door, planning my move.

KellySexxyLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellySexxyLady

I opened the door and leaned way in to set my bag and left-overs in the passenger seat. If he didn't get a view of my wetness then, he was about to. I stood, turned to face him, and sat on the side of the driver's seat. He was glancing my way, then we locked eyes. I lifted my legs together and set my heels on the running board. As I looked him in the eye, I opened my legs wide. His look of surprise grew as I slid my middle finger from my hard clit, along my dripping slit and into my opening, knuckles bumping on my labia. He was frozen with an expression of pure ecstasy. I watched him release a breath through his mouth as I added my ring finger, pushed deep, then dragged my sopping fingers out. Pressing along my ridge I stretched my labia up, then spread my fingers wide to show him my deepest, secret place. After a full breath, I circled my clit a few times and began to close my legs.

When I turned to close the door and start the car, he caught my eye. He rolled down his window, motioning to me, pointing to his eyes, then to me, then to his bulging crotch, asking if I wanted to see his cock. Of course I did! But I gave him a smile, and fluttery finger wave, and backed out of the space. My heart was racing and my body was on fire!

In the ten minute drive to the office, I fingered myself furiously, circling my clit with pressure and stroking my ridge down to my opening, until I felt the delicious tingle building in my thighs. My core was salivating and dripping down my ass. The pulses started just as I reached the parking lot. I pulled aside, shoved the shifter into park and let the waves crash over me, pussy and asshole clenching on nothing, clit flexing with the pulses, body jolting with electric shocks running to my brain, whiting my vision with sparks.

After a few minutes, I noticed cars driving around me. Breath slowing but still shaking, I barely noticed driving into the garage and parking. I took a minute to straighten my clothes, and collect myself before I walked into the building. In the elevator I noticed a flushed woman with puffy, kissable lips, erect nipples, and smiled to my reflection. I wondered what my love would say to my naughty exploits. Would he like to watch next time? Lean around me and finger me for the man to watch?

Published 
Written by reneht
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments