Login

Piquet - Just Call Me…Lover - EP Award

last reply
4 replies
1 watcher
12 likes
Simple Scribbler
4 likes

I am over-the-moon tickled to announce an erotic short from talented author Piquet has been awarded Lush’s highest accolade.

In his story, the opening paragraph sinks its teeth into the reader and doesn’t release until the revealing ending.

Piquet thrusts us into an exciting atmosphere in a summer in the Mediterranean. His detailed descriptions never distract, but instead lure us further into his intriguing storyline.

There’s a dark mysterious, yet always sexy, feel to this BDSM story that will leave you with lingering thoughts about the main female character.

Please congratulate the author and find a quiet place to immerse yourself in Piquet’s “Just Call Me…Lover” erotic short story.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/just-call-melover

Charming as fuck
2 likes

Really enjoyed this. Well done, Piquet ❤️

Writius Eroticus
2 likes

It's a superb story. Congratulations.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
2 likes

You see, Piquet? How many times have I told you that you are a wonderful writer? I am sorry this passed me by, February was an impossible month. I have read it now - and you ARE a wonderful writer. So, now, I hope you believe me, and the warmest of congratulations, my friend. 😘

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.