Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hitchhiker

"She want a ride, in more way than one."

23
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I heard the roaring of the engine and turned around, the headlights were bright and harsh on my eyes as I looked. I put my arm in the air and my thumb up, walking backward. My cowboy boots thudded in the dirt as I slowed to a stop.

The truck slowed down once it was in front of me and I opened the door with a big smile on my face.

The first thing I saw was a long, dark beard. Black as night and well groomed. He was a chubby man, with a slight belly and thick thighs and arms. I looked back up to his blue eyes that were taking in my tight tank top and short jean skirt, stopping at my cowboy boots. I batted my lashes at him and put one foot up on the truck and boosted myself up to get closer to him.

‘Going my way, darlin?’ He drawled and smiled sheepishly, staring at my cleavage.

‘It must be my lucky day. Where ya headed?’ I asked as I settled in the passenger seat, putting my bag near my feet.

‘Winston-Salem. I can take you that far.’ He said watching me buckle the seat belt, before pulling into the road.

‘Perfect. What’s your name, handsome?’ I turned my body so I was facing him. I saw a slight blush on his cheeks as he replied.

‘JD,’ he told me. ‘And no, it doesn’t stand for anything, before you ask.’ he laughed.

‘Really? Well, nice to meet you. I’m Jane.’ I took my seat belt off and scooted to the middle seat, and ran my hand up his thigh, before setting it firmly on him, rubbing softly.

‘Looks like you’re wanting to get more friendly than I was thinkin'. If that’s the case, by all means.’ His voice was low and slow as he spoke. He put his right arm behind me on the seat and rolled his hips, so he came off his seat, his erection bulging his jeans. I moved my hand slowly to his bulge, and grasped it firmly, making him sigh softly.

‘I can tell you’re going to be a good girl for me. Tell me, are you wearing panties under that little skirt?’ His hand behind my seat rose and slowly started stroking my hair. I leaned back into his hand and nuzzled my face into it, looking up at him through my lashes.

‘I’m going to be the best girl you ever had.’ I giggled and took his hand, trailing it down the front of my body, between my breasts, and right under my skirt. He needed no other encouragement as he took his finger and rubbed my slick folds, thumb going straight for my clit. I moaned as he rubbed me softly then gasped as one of his fingers found my tight hole and slipped inside me.

‘So wet already. Fuck, girl, you are one sexy thing.’ He purred as he finger fucked me, his thumb rubbing just right. I laughed and pulled my shirt over my head exposing my leopard print bra.

‘You ain’t seen nothing yet, baby.’ I unhooked my bra in the front and let my breasts fall free before grinding my pussy on his hand.

‘Now put two more fingers inside me, I need to cum.’ I growled. He obeyed and thrust his fingers fast and hard in my pussy. I trailed my hands around my breasts, watching the cars pass by, wondering if they could see me. I rolled down the tinted window and shrugged. At least the other truckers would see. I pinched my nipples before grabbing his thigh and squeezing as a sudden orgasm came for me. I groaned loudly, bouncing on his hand, slightly.

AbighailRusse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbighailRusse

He grinned and took his fingers out of me and brought them to his mouth, sucking them loudly.

‘You’re a bossy thing. I like that.’ He laughed. I unbuttoned his pants and undid his zipper, freeing his hard cock. He adjusted his hips so I could pull his pants down, exposing all of him.

‘And you’re a big boy. I love that.’ I sighed before licking my lips and moving in my seat. I got on my knees on the seat, my ass up in the passenger side window. I took his dick in my hand and licked his entire length before taking him in my mouth. He put his hand on my head and stroked my hair softly.

I kept my ass in the air, back arched to show off my bare pussy to each trucker who went by. JD made sure to stay in the left lane to keep the show up. After all, they were his people.

I teased him, sucking hard and fast then slowly, tenderly. JD was panting and growling for me, and the truckers' horns blared as they passed by, I loved it. I felt my pussy dripping from the excitement.

‘You want to pull over so we can have some real fun, JD?’ I asked between licks to his head.

‘Fuck yes. I want those tits bouncing in my face.’ He exclaimed, putting on his turn signal to go to the right side of the road. He drifted over and onto the side of the road before coming to a stop. He pushed his seat back and tapped his thighs, wanting me to get in his lap. I grinned and crawled over to him, straddling him. I wasted no time guiding him into my pussy and impaling myself on his girth.

We both moaned at the same time. He put his hands on my hips and went to suck one of my titties, rolling my nipple with his tongue. I braced my knees on either side of his lap and rode him hard and fast, making his dick thrust deeper and deeper into me.

‘Fuck, you are so big, JD. I’m gonna cum again. Bite me. Hard.’ I told him, guiding his head to my neck and tilting my head back for him. He obliged by licking the skin first and growling in my ear before biting my soft flesh. I moaned l, my hands in his hair as I felt my pussy clench around him in my orgasm. He muttered something I didn’t hear before he shot his cum inside of me, holding my hips to him, keeping me near.

‘What did you say? I couldn’t hear you.’ I asked him once I caught my breath.

‘Amazing. You’re fucking amazing.’ He looked at me, blue eyes searching my hazel ones.

‘Just Jane.’ I laughed and got off his lap, feeling his cum slowly slide out of me. I turned back around and got back on my knees and cleaned him up, with my tongue. Once I was satisfied, I sat up and licked my lips.

‘Now drive, big boy. We have places to see.’ I grinned, pulling my bra back on.

‘And more orgasms to have.’ I finished, laying back in my seat.

‘Yes, ma’am.’ He laughed.

Published 
Written by PrimalChic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments