Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming Soon

"Feeling the need"

48
47 Comments 47
2.2k Views 2.2k
704 words 704 words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"I assume this will end in orgasm, but as I start I know nothing about this woman."

She is being chased through the woods by a man she can't quite recognise. He is getting closer and closer, she can't outrun him. He grabs her and flings her to the ground, but before she can scream she wakes up. She lays there, panting, waiting for her heart to calm down.

Finally, she quiets down and is able to sit up, only to realise she is soaking wet. Not just sweat; her cunt is flooding the sheet. Her dream has made her very horny. "This can't be," she thinks. "Why would that turn me on? Yeuch!"

She tries to put the dream out of her mind, but the more she pushes the more the dream pushes back, adding embellishments as it goes. Now he is wearing gloves. Well lubricated gloves. Suitable for fisting her dripping cunt and ass. He was fully clothed in the dream, but now her mind sees him wearing boxers only. And now not even those.

When she sees his cock she gasps. Her hands go unbidden to her breasts, squeezing them, pinching her nipples. His cock is huge, dangling from his crotch. Now it starts to harden and lift. When it is nearing full erection she realises it is by far the largest cock she has ever seen. She wants, no, needs that cock inside her, but can't transform the vision into reality.

She stuffs three fingers in her cunt and rubs furiously. Realising this would never get her where she needs to go she adds the fourth and finally her thumb, pushing until she can make a fist inside, then pumping furiously. It is not until later that she will realise that she could barely get four fingers in last time.

Still wanting, she reaches with her other hand into her toy drawer, scrabbling for something big. Her big butt plug comes to hand; she slides it in her ass as though it was a thermometer. She moves the plug back and forth, in and out as she thrashes her cunt with her fist, but she is still not there as she visualises that monster cock ravaging her holes turn by turn.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

Scrabbling in her drawer again she finds a huge double dong. Moving her plug aside she pushes the dong in her ass, filling it as it has never been filled before.

She is finally getting close, but she is still not there. In desperation, she pushes the other end of the dong past her wrist, into her cunt. She opens her fist and wraps her fingers around the dong, pulling it deep inside her. She grabs the end of the plug and works it back and forth through her sphincter, sliding past the dong.

It takes time, but as she works the toys she feels her climax approaching. Suddenly she feels the phantom cock part her lips and start spewing his seed. She pushes the butt plug all the way inside her arse, hand following. She rams both arms deep inside, almost bending her body in two to gain maximum depth.

As her mouth fills with dream cum, she swallows what she can, the rest spurting out of her mouth to sear her breasts. Her body contorts further as she climaxes, her spray covering her body, her bed, even the pillows. The orgasm is so intense she passes out

When she regains consciousness her entire body aches, but she is suffused in a warm glow, far more intense than she has ever felt. She realises that the dildo is still inside her and begins to pull it out. Every millimetre sends a jolt of electricity into her belly. When the butt plug, still deep inside her where no butt plug is meant to go, starts to be moved by the dong she screams and faints dead away again.

On coming around for the second time she notices the distinctive taste of cum in her mouth. Impossible, but true. Add to that the cum covering her breasts like a bukkake video and she does not know what to think. Unable to handle another orgasm just yet, she decides to leave the dong and plug where they are and go to sleep. Hopefully, she can clean up later.

 

 

Published 
Written by Grace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments