Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It’s All In The Details

"She already knew so much about him..."

6
2 Comments 2
1.0k Views 1.0k
444 words 444 words

She paused; taking in the sight before her. 

 

There he was, that face that she knew so well. His eyes. Sexy, intelligent; a deep chocolate brown with hints of hazel. They were the kind you could get lost in, and she regularly had. They also had a scarily accurate knack of reading her so well that she didn’t stand a chance at hiding how she felt; how he made her feel. They were the highlight of a face she had come to know almost as well as her own. A face that showcased a lot of his personality. Thoughtful and sweet, smart, and sexy. And wordy. Oh, so beautifully wordy. 

 

There was already so much she knew about him. The way he laughed, always with her and never at her, and the smile that was always on his face. Then there was the voice that projected from that smile. Friendly but also enticingly naughty, never afraid to say how much he desired her. His body. Strong and well looked after, but from the physical exertion of his job more than anything. Arms that were designed both for holding you tight and placing you exactly where you needed to be. He may have only been a little taller than her, but his strength inside and out was by far one of her favourite features. 

 

She smiled as she thought more about everything she had learned so far about him. The way he said her name, the way his lip curled slightly as a wonderfully cheeky thought crossed his mind. How he could hold her gaze while masterfully unbuttoning his shirt and instructing her just what he wanted. How she could make him shiver with the sounds of the moans that he elicited from her. The effect he frequently had on the state of her underwear, even when she was far from alone. The slight obsession he had over her nipples and how they were always so alert. Visible, reactive, and always ready to grab his attention. How indisputable their attraction to each other was.

His readiness to meet every desire of hers. How a few carefully chosen words from her could drive him to distraction for the rest of the day. So many details and she’d taken care to notice them all. From the attractive way, his hair got messed up when things got hot and steamy between them, to the way his cock was always delightfully hard for her; his excitement leaking and glistening in readiness and anticipation. 

 

'Well,' she thought, pushing the door to the coffee shop open, 'time to finally find out whether the reality matches the fantasy...'

 

Published 
Written by GreenEyedGem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments