Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasing You

"I love sucking cock..."

22
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
467 words 467 words

Author's Notes

"I’m still new to this xx hope you like ❤️"

As I got to my knees, I looked you in the eyes. Good girl.

You began to unzip your jeans; only a small space remained between your throbbing cock inside your tight briefs and my face.

My mouth began to water as I removed your briefs, and your cock slapped back onto your waist. Hard as fuck.

As I began to touch you, you let out a soft groan, and I felt my clit tingle with excitement. Your cock felt soft in my hands as I began to stroke slowly, feeling its weight and length in my small palms.

Picking up the pace helped another groan escape from your lips; I could feel my pussy becoming wet from arousal. Your eyes rolled back as I tightened my grip after spitting in my hand. Feeling the friction from my wet palm and your throbbing dick sent desire into my heart and thighs.

I leaned in, gently placing my lips against the tip of your cock. I opened my mouth, and you pushed your cock into my mouth. The warmth and taste were overwhelming and exciting. Wrapping my tongue around the sides, back and forth, I began to massage your cock with my mouth.

You began groaning louder, telling me how good it felt, to keep going and to go deeper. I tried to go further but I gagged on your cock. You smiled again, praising me for the attempt.

I backed up and began to stroke you with my hands again, trying to catch my breath but continuing to please you while I do so.

Your cock, still wet from being in my mouth, made my hand glide so easily across your cock. I felt your cock beginning to pump and throb in my hand; I could feel you getting close. This feeling always excites me.

I began sucking your dick again, shoving your cock as far back as it could go in my small, warm mouth, stroking what’s left with my hands.

We locked eyes; every time your tip hit the back of my throat, I felt my eyes watering, but I didn’t break eye contact. You did as your eyes rolled back again as you let out a hefty groan, "I’m gonna cum..."

Music to my ears, my favorite praise. I began to tighten my tongue around your cock, feeling it pulse. I could feel your warm release in my mouth, the salty bitterness I love tasting running down my throat as I pull back.

You grab my chin and pull me up to your level, locking eyes again as you tell me how good that felt and what a good girl I am.

Your fingers slid down to my panties and you giggled at me for soaking them just from pleasing you.

Published 
Written by Aquariuscrystal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments