Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl In The Mirror

10
5 Comments 5
486 Views 486
726 words 726 words

Callie was infatuated with herself. She would check her appearance whenever she noticed her reflection. She truly enjoyed looking at herself in a full-length mirror without a stitch of clothing on. Callie would often watch her hands caress her hourglass figure. She loved her wavy hazel hair, which was just the right length to tickle her nipples.

It was just another Saturday for Callie. She woke to the birds chirping and a beam of sunlight sneaking through her curtains. She had no plans for today and was in no hurry to leave the comfort of her bed.

She eventually felt the need for coffee to ease her way into the day. She peeled the sheet off of her and made her way to the kitchen in the nude. She overly swayed her hips to her own amusement. She poured a cup of coffee and gazed out the window at the scenic view in front of her.

After some time, her daydream was broken by an empty coffee cup. She poured another cup of coffee but decided she should put something on. With coffee in hand, she returned to the bedroom and rummaged through the closet to find something appropriate for the lazy day ahead of her. She eventually settled on a yellow poke-a-dot bikini to sunbathe in. After setting the coffee aside, she slipped into the bikini and looked in the full-length mirror. She lifted her c-cup breasts to help them settle in the top. Callie adjusted her bikini bottom and twisted to see how her ass looked in the mirror. She was quite pleased with her shapely ass.

Callie’s hands slowly moved over her stomach to her breasts once more. She became aroused by the image in the mirror. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric.

“You like it when I watch. Don’t you?” she said to the mirror.

She pulled her top off her breasts and pinched her nipples. “You dirty girl,” she said.

Callie rubbed her breasts as she looked into the eyes of the reflection. She could feel her pussy getting moist, and a hand traveled down her body. She slowly slid a finger across the top of her bikini bottom along her slit.

beckywarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckywarner

“Take your bikini off for me,” she said.

Her arousal was in control of her now. She took off her bikini and admired her aroused body with hard nipples and a slight sheen on her waxed lips. She sat back on her bed and spread her legs to the mirror.

“You know how like it,” she said. While looking in her eyes, she spread her lips and rubbed her clit. She twitched with arousal. Her pussy needed to be filled and pushed in three fingers.

Callie’s pussy was stretched, just as she liked it. She stared at the mirror, seeing her reflection fuck herself. Her pussy soon pulsed and radiated an orgasm.

Once it eased away, she went back to rubbing her clit.

“Was that good for you, too?” she asked the mirror.

This time, her reflection smiled and winked.

Startled, she stood up and walked to the mirror. Her reflection did the same. She analyzed the reflection and saw nothing out of place.

Callie put her hand to the mirror, and it went through. Shocked, she pulled it back.

“What is happening?” she asked.

Her reflection moved on it’s own and poked out of the mirror to hold her head as they kissed. It was a deep embrace that had been long overdue. Callie returned the kiss as she held her reflection close. Half in the mirror and half out, the two women wildly groped and kissed each other. Nothing was said. There didn’t need to be. They knew exactly what the other needed. They stood with their legs spread, finger-fucking and kissing their necks between moans. The ecstasy soon overtook Callie. Her head spun as the orgasm rushed through her.

She stumbled back to the bed and sat panting.

She looked back at the mirror, but something seemed off.

“That was definitely good me,” said the reflection as Callie mouthed the same exact words.

Callie was struck by panic as she realized where she was. She was moving, but the movements weren't her own.

“Thank you, Sweetie. It’s my turn now,” said the reflection and walked out of the room.

Published 
Written by Wrobat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments