Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Island - Part 2

"Jessica gets busted by two security guards"

37
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Jessica visits a new resort in town name Fantasy Island where fantasies really do come true."

Jessica is proud of herself. She just gave five men the memory of a lifetime and satisfied her own sexual cravings at the same time. On her way back to the pool, she is intercepted by two tall muscular men wearing swim trunks and t-shirts with the hotel logo identifying them as security. Their names are written below the logo. Tyler has dark skin and a head shaved of all hair. Miguel has brown skin, long black hair and a bushy mustache. Neither of them are smiling.

“Gate crashers aren’t allowed to use the facilities,” Tyler says. “You need to come with us.”

“I’m sorry,” Jessica replies in an innocent voice. “There must be some misunderstanding. The man at reception invited me to use the pool. You can ask him.”

He stares at her coldly. “Then show me your pass.” 

She doesn’t have a pass. She could go look for the man in a tuxedo who invited her to use the facilities, but charm has always worked in the past when confronted at other hotels. Charm often accompanied by a blowjob. She puffs up her tits until they practically fall out of her top. Miguel stares lecherously, his eyes molesting her body. Tyler’s eyes remain cold. Jessica moves closer, letting her right breast press against his arm. 

“I forgot to get a pass, but I just want to stay for a little while. I won’t bother anyone. Isn’t there something I can do that would convince you to let me stay?”

She slides a hand down Tyler’s muscular chest and washboard stomach to the huge bulge in the front of his swim trunks. She looks over at Miguel with big blue ‘fuck me’ eyes, puffing out her lips. She puts her other hand on his chest.

“I’ll do anything if you let me stay, anything at all.”

Tyler grabs her hand and twists her arm until she grimaces with pain. He yanks on her hair, forcing Jessica to look up into his angry eyes.

“That’s called solicitation. I’m calling the police. Give me your driver’s license.”

Now Jessica is afraid. Before she can stop him, Tyler grabs her handbag and takes her driver’s license from her wallet. He looks at it and then at her.

“Okay, I’ll leave,” Jessica pleads. “I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.”

She reaches for her driver’s license. He slaps her hand away. Tyler’s phone buzzes. He puts it to his ear and nods several times with an accompanying grunt of agreement. He disconnects and looks at Jessica.

“This is your lucky day, whore. We have to run a quick errand for the boss. When we get back, we’ll give you one chance to convince us why we shouldn’t call the police, but it had better be good. We’ll be back here in ten minutes. Try and leave and we will track you down. I have your driver’s license.”

Jessica  goes into a stall in the ladies room, closes the door and sits on the toilet. Her heart is beating fast. Every nerve ending in her body tingles with a mixture of fear and excitement. After peeing, she goes to the sink and splashes water on her face. She gazes into the mirror at the innocent looking blonde staring back at her and asks, “What have you gotten yourself into, baby?”

The woman in the mirror shrugs her shoulders. “You asked for it, didn’t you? How bad can it be?”

Jessica sighs. “I wish I knew. I’m a little scared.”

The girl in the mirror smiles back at her. “Go for it sweetie. Once you get their cocks in your mouth, they’ll melt like butter. They always do.”

Jessica walks out of the ladies room and waits. A few minutes later Tyler and Miguel return. Tyler grabs her by the arm and guides her down the hall to a locked door. Miguel takes out a key and opens it. They pull her inside. The room is dark except for a ray of sunlight coming through a small window. It’s a maintenance room with buckets and pool equipment scattered about. Tyler’s cold eyes stare down at her like a demon measuring its prey. Miguel has a sadistic smile on his face. Jessica waits for one of them to speak but they don't. She breaks the silence.

“Um… do you want to see my tits?”

Tyler fixes her with his cold stare. Miguel bares his teeth. Jessica’s heart pounds in her chest. She reaches behind her back and unsnaps her top, letting it fall to the floor. Two hard nipples poke out from the inch-wide areolas capping her creamy white globes which hang like large melons on her chest.

“Do you like them?” Jessica asks, squeezing her tits with her hands.

Jessica rubs a fingertip across her nipples and looks at Tyler with wanton eyes. She can’t seem to break the ice. Miguel’s lecherous smile scares her. She does the only thing she can think of that will evoke a reaction. She squats down between the two men and rubs her hands over the huge bulges in their trunks.

“Would you like a blowjob? I can suck cock better than almost anyone.”

Tyler doesn't say a word. Neither does Miguel. Jessica, convinced that their icy demeanor will melt once she gets them in her talented mouth, turns to Tyler and yanks down his trunks. She gasps when she sees the size of the coal black snake that unfurls from between his legs. She wraps her hand around the warm flesh and lifts the domed knob to her lips.

His cock slowly grows bigger. Jessica sucks the tip into her mouth and teases it with her tongue while stroking him with her hand until he is fully erect. She stares in wonder at the black monster she has built. She has been with a lot of men, but no one with a cock as big as the one in front of her face. It’s not just the length. His cock is almost as thick as her wrist with veins bulging from the coal black shaft. She slides her lips down his monster, but can only get half of his cock in her mouth. She bobs her head up and down until streaks of saliva are seeping down his length.

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

Jessica turns her attention to Miguel and pulls down his trunks. His cock isn’t as long as Tyler’s, but still an impressive seven plus inches and even thicker. She takes it into her mouth, stretching her lips around the bulging knob. She wraps her fingers around his shaft and pumps up and down in sync with her bobbing head. She gags each time his cock bounces against her throat.

Jessica moves back to Tyler. She spits on his cock and fucks him with her mouth, pumping both hands up and down his shaft. She looks up to let him know how much she loves what she’s doing. He has the same cold eyes. Is she digging the hole deeper? It’s too late to turn back now. Her mouth flies up and down his shaft, choking on his monster. Spit drools in strands from her chin. 

Jessica moves back to Miguel. He grabs her head and fucks her face like a madman. Spit pours from her lips and splatters her tits. He pulls his cock from her mouth and slaps it across her face, then shoves it back in, forcing his knob into her throat. Jessica has swallowed many cocks in her life, but nothing quite so thick. She gags. He keeps pushing, forcing it deeper. When he finally pulls out she coughs up a flood of spit.

Jessica goes back to Tyler and attacks his cock with every trick she knows. She kisses down his shaft and sucks on his balls while pumping him with her hand. She takes him back between her lips and slams her mouth up and down, gagging each time his knob punches against her throat. She pulls him from her mouth and slides his cock between her huge tits. She rolls the soft tissue back and forth and up and down his vein-streaked monster. Bending her head, she takes his knob into her mouth each time he punches up between her tits. Jessica wraps her hand around his shaft and rubs his knob across her nipples.

“Do you want to cum on my tits? On my face? Do you want to fuck me in the ass? What do you want? I’ll do anything.”

He doesn’t answer. Suddenly, Miguel grabs Jessica by the hair and jerks her onto her feet. He throws her against the wall. His hand goes around her neck and lifts her off the ground until her toes are barely touching. He bends his knees, yanks the crotch of her bikini bottoms to the side, thrusting his thick cock up her cunt. He pulls out and drives it back in, going deeper on each thrust as he stretches her open to accommodate his girth.

Jessica is delirious with pleasure. Miguel pounds into her again and again, driving her up the side of the wall. A hand moves to her left tit. He squeezes her nipple so hard tears run down her cheek. An orgasm explodes through her pussy and clenches his cock. Miguel pulls out. Jessica collapses to the floor. Tyler grabs her by the hair and rams his cock into her mouth, fucking it hard and fast. He presses against the opening to her throat. Jessica chokes, but he doesn’t let up, pushing deeper and deeper until her lips are pressed against his wiry pubes.

Tyler yanks her off the floor and slams her face first against the wall. He pulls her bikini bottoms down her thighs, bends his knees and drives his hard cock up her cunt. Jessica screams. He slams into her pussy, plunging deeper and deeper until his knob bounces off her cervix. Her tits slide against the rough surface of the wall each time he pounds his monster into her body. 

“Oooohh… oh fuck… yes… fuck me with your big black cock… pound it into my pussy… oh god… uuunnngggghhhhh…”

Her hands are pressed flat to the wall just above her shoulders. Her head jerks up each time he pounds into her body. The throbbing in her belly becomes more and more intense with each thrust of his cock. Juices trickle from her pussy and run down her thighs. 

“Aaaaahhhhh… ooooohhhhhhhh… oh fuck… uuunnngggghhh…”

Tyler pulls out of her cunt and presses the huge knob against her sphincter, stretching her tight orifice open. He rams his cock deep into her bowels. It feels like he is going to rip her apart. He slams into her again and again, scraping her body against the wall on each thrust. Tyler pulls out and is immediately replaced by Miguel’s thick cock. He pounds her asshole hard, grunting like a weightlifter. Jessica screams. Her pussy explodes. Miguel pulls out of her ass and shoves his cock up her cunt, fucking her to another mind-blowing orgasm. 

Jessica is barely able to stand. She feels her body pulled from the wall. Tyler lifts her into the air by her ass cheeks. She wraps her arms and legs around him, holding on tightly. He shoves his monster cock deep into her cunt.  Miguel moves behind her and buries his thick cock deep in her asshole. The two find a rhythm and relentlessly pound both holes. Jessica’s screams are continuous as one orgasm after the next sends her spinning into another world. 

Tyler is the first to cum. His cock swells inside her pussy. He thrusts deep and grunts. Spurt after spurt of his creamy seed fills her until it is leaking out from around his cock. Tyler is still spewing when Miguel slams into Jessica’s asshole and pumps it full of hot cum. They lower her spent body to the floor. She collapses against the wall. Cum oozes out of both holes, making a creamy puddle between her legs. She looks up at Tyler with glazed eyes, breathing hard.

“The boss wants to see you. He doesn’t take kindly to intruders. Take a shower and be in suite 1105 in 30 minutes. Don’t be late.”

The two men stuff their monster cocks back in their trunks and leave. After catching her breath, Jessica heads for the ladies room contemplating what to do next. She wants to leave, but they still have her driver’s license. After showering, she steps into her bikini and pulls on the white wrap. She slides into her flip flops and takes a deep breath. She heads to the elevator, pushes the button for the 11th floor and knocks on the door to 1105.

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments