Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brother & Sister Watch Parents From The Closet

"Siblings hide in the closet to avoid trouble but they experience more heat than they expected."

73
18 Comments 18
20.8k Views 20.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Bonnie, who is about to turn twenty next month, enters into a quarrel with Ben, her younger brother who had just turned sixteen a few months back. Ben had borrowed Bonnie's guitar to practice and he managed to rip three strings in less than one week, apart from dinging it and causing a sizable dent on the lower bout.

Bonnie became furious when she found out about this and now, the fight begins to escalate.

"Fine! You want me to fix the guitar? I'll do it! Better yet, I'll buy you a new one! Now, just let me finish this level in peace," screams Ben, while trying to concentrate on his video game.

"How? You planning to beg, borrow or steal? Care to explain?!" yells back Bonnie, just before she pulls the plug to the entire entertainment system.

Ben becomes intimidated with Bonnie's demeanor because she is not particularly known to lose her temper and so quickly, too. She considers music to be her soul and the guitar, that she had bought two years ago using all her money, her window to it.

Bonnie goes on, "You knew that I have a rehearsal with my friends tomorrow for our gig this weekend and you didn't bother to tell me about all this until I now? I'm gonna punch you so hard-", and she begins to charge towards Ben.

"Ok! Ok! Would you calm down?! Give a minute to think," says Ben in a complying manner, as he places his game controller down.

Ben continues, "Ok, mom usually keeps some spare change near her dresser. That should be enough to get the strings replaced. I'll figure something out and get the bout fixed before your gig. Alright?"

"Ah, so it's stealing then?" retorts Bonnie, sarcastically.

"Borrowing! I swear I'll put it back before she ever finds out," responds Ben.

"Whatever, it's your head on the line, not mine, now move!" demands Bonnie.

The siblings make their way up to their parent's bedroom and rummage around to find the loose cash. It's not near the dresser so Bonnie begins to lose her patience when Ben appears clueless. Ben uses his hands and expressions signaling Bonnie to just hold on. Ben then opens the closet to find that mom had moved the stash there.

Ben quickly opens the antique jewel box to find in it a couple of hundreds and some change. He decides to take only what is needed to fix the strings and shoves it into Bonnie’s palm. Just as he does, they both hear the front door of the house being unlocked and opened.

They both turn their heads towards the bedroom door in curiosity and to be sure of what they had heard. They clearly hear the front door slamming shut, quickly followed by the careless loud dropping of the keys in the ceramic key bowl.

They both realize that their parents are back home but a lot earlier than they had anticipated. They both turn their heads back to face each other and simultaneously say the word, “Shit!”

Bonnie asks, “Shit? Why are ‘you’ panicking?”

Ben replies, “I told mom that I’ll be at Mark’s finishing up the science project that’s due on Monday. She’ll kill me if she finds out that I stayed back to play video games.”

Ben quickly realizing Bonnie’s unexplained anxiety asks, “Wait, why are ‘you’ all worked up?”

“Mom insisted that I go with her for the memorial arranged for Mrs.Joane and I gave her a dozen excuses to skip it but really I just wanted to come get my guitar and go for this quick jam with the band. There’ll surely be a memorial for me if she finds me here now.”

Ben says, “Ok quick, let’s get outta here!”

They both rush to the bedroom door but before they could step outside, they notice their parent's shadows climbing up the stairs pretty fast and since the landing of the stairs is located right at the entrance of the master bedroom, they both realize that stepping outside the room now isn’t an option anymore so they quickly turn around to scan the bedroom for places to hide.

They realize that the only decent place to hide is the closet so they both rush into it and close the collapsible doors while being inside. Ben being slightly short for his age, was comfortable just standing facing the closet doors but Bonnie who is taller, kneels on the floor facing Ben to avoid any rustling with the clothes hangers.

Ben asks Bonnie, “Oh god, what if mom opens the closet? This is only going to make things worse. This is a stupid idea. We’re so dead!”

Bonnie retorts, “Shut up, Ben. Let me think.”

As both siblings try to calm their breathing and think about the next course of action, their parents fall into their sight in the most unexpected way. Their parents are kissing each other passionately and they bang into the bedroom door before stumbling into the room and falling onto the bed.

As both siblings, in utter shock, watch through the vents on the closet doors, Ben whispers to Bonnie, “Uh… what’s happening?”

Bonnie being baffled at the sight of their parent’s sultry tangle, involuntarily ignores Ben’s question.

Their parents continue to smother each other with their lips and also caress each other’s face and the back of their heads and shoulders. The mother pauses for a second to say to the father, “Wow, I can’t remember the last time we had the entire house to ourselves!”

The father responds between his heavy breaths, “I couldn’t wait to get you here when you called me to come take you home right away.” They both giggle and continue their passionate embrace.

Bonnie whispers to herself while slowly beginning to cover her face with her palms, “Oh… my… god. This cannot be happening. Not now, not ever. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!”

As both siblings continue to reluctantly gaze through the convenient slits on the closet doors, the parents begin to step up their game. They begin to touch each other's intimate places but over their dresses. The mother moans as the father squeezes her breasts, hard.

Bonnie whispers again, “Oh god, I’m gonna need therapy after this.”

Shortly thereafter, Bonnie realizes that Ben hasn’t said a word or moved a muscle for a while. So, she turns her head slowly to look at his face. She notices him shamelessly staring at their parent's intimacy.

Bonnie doesn’t know what to make of this and begins to lower her eyes while still working out her confusion. As she lowers, she notices a big bulge in Ben’s pants. Bonnie’s eyebrows lift.

She whispers to Ben through her teeth, “Oh my god, are you kidding me right now!”

Ben looks at Bonnie in confusion and asks, “What?”

“Are you actually having a boner, right now?” asks Bonnie.

Ben looks down and quickly covers his bulge with his two hands but has none to cover the embarrassment on his face. Bonnie turns her head back to look out while nodding sideways to express annoyance and disappointment.

After a while, Ben begins to shuffle around imitating the movement everyone makes when they’re severely trying to hold back the urge to pee. Bonnie checks him out using the corner of her vision and continues to hold onto her foul mood.

Soon after, as Ben’s movements become more prominent, Bonnie loses it. She looks at him and she asks, almost at the verge of breaking the whisper barrier, “What?! What is it now?!”

Bonnie seems ridiculously irritated as she asks that question. Ben feels almost disliked at that point and just avoids any further interaction by politely replying, “Uh… nothing.”

Bonnie doesn’t buy it. Without Ben’s approval, Bonnie tugs on his elbow to move his hand to find out that his erection still hasn’t gone away. Ben whispers loudly, “Hey!” as he swats off her hand.

Bonnie begins her verbal assault, “Don’t hey me, you sick twiglet. Can’t believe you’re getting turned on to our parents. And with me right next to you! You should be ashamed of yourself, you pathetic little f-”

Ben finds the courage to interrupt her, “Bonnie! Stop! You’re being… mean! What the hell?”. Ben’s face shows insecurity besides whatever other embarrassing discomfort that he was going through.

Bonnie feels those words like a slap to the face. She snaps back and realizes that she has been straying far away from her real character. She never loses her temper and she never talks down to anyone like this, much less, her own brother.

Bonnie has been having it rough for the past few months. Problems with boyfriend and bad progress with her research paper. Music and the band has always been her only refuge but when she realized that her guitar was wrecked, it all created an avalanche of emotions.

Bonnie realizes her mistake, takes a deep breath to cool off and ends her fury-streak with a silent sigh. She breaks the ice with Ben, “Ok… sorry. I was… pissed off at very many things and I... anyway, I’m sorry.”

She continues, “So, what’s the problem?”

Ben replies, “Nevermind.”

Bonnie insists, “Hey, come on, I said I was sorry.  I really wanna help. Tell me, what’s goin on? Do you need to use the bathroom?”

“... Uh… yes but not exactly for the reasons you might think.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You wouldn’t understand.”

“You look like you’re hurting. Stop messing around and just tell me.”

Ben takes a second or two to swallow his spit and answer.

Ben says, “My... uh… boner… it isn’t going away.”

“Ok. So? Isn’t that like, normal? Given the situation, anyway. Why are you fussing about it?”

“Having an erection, yes it’s normal. Keeping it bent inside these ridiculously tight jeans, I don’t think so.”

“I still don’t get what’s the problem here.”

“It’s beginning to hurt!”

Bonnie was at a loss for words. She has never come across a problem such as this one. She feels like she’s duty-bound to help her brother out but she doesn’t really know how.

She says, “Well, for starters, stop looking at... them.” Hinting at their parents.

Ben replies, “I… I… don’t want to.”

“Excuse me?!”

“Well, I’ve only seen things in porn. I haven’t done or seen anything like this in real life. I’m just really... curious. Besides, they’re so loud. Closing my eyes isn’t really gonna help much anyway... Don’t hate me.”

Bonnie flashes a cute uncontrollable smile. It’s a spontaneous reaction to the trust and innocence showcased by her baby brother.

She giggles a little and says, “No… I don’t hate you. I guess… it’s… understandable.”

“Understandable and painful… oh!”

“Shh! Be quiet!”

“I don’t how much longer I can hold it in like this.”

Bonnie gets concerned about Ben and she doesn’t like the fact that he is hurting. She gives it a quick thought and decides to tell him to do the right thing. Bonnie, at this moment, feels pity more than anything else for her helpless brother.

Bonnie says softly to Ben, “Look, if you really can’t help yourself, and if you’re really hurting that bad then… just… do whatever to make it more comfortable.”

Ben asks, “Huh? You mean like… unzip?”

“Unzip or pull out, whatever.”

“What?! No way!”

“Look, I’m not psyched about this either but I don’t want you bustin’ a nerve or riskin’ a hernia.”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“Cause you’re right… here! I can’t.”

“You certainly don’t have a problem keeping alive an erection while standing next to me.”

“That’s not fair!”

“Fine! I’m just trying to help but I can’t do much if you won’t allow me to.”

Confusion gets the better of Ben. He doesn’t want to embarrass himself nor does he want to put up with the pain, much longer.

Ben softly purrs to Bonnie, “Ok… fine, I’ll do it but promise me that you won’t laugh?”

“Why would I laugh? You know what, doesn’t matter. I promise.”

“Promise me that you will never ever use this against me for anything? No matter how bad we fight or things get difficult between us?”

“I promise!”

“And… and… promise you’ll never tell about this to anyone, ever?”

“Yes! Yes! I promise! Jeez, stop being such a baby and get it over with!”

Ben convincing himself that he’s taken enough precautions, slowly turns towards Bonnie and begins to unzip his pants. There isn’t much space to the front of him in that closet and that’s why he has to turn towards Bonnie.

Ben drops his jeans to just above his knees and holds it with his left hand. Just as he reaches that mark, his penis springs out, like it was gasping for air all this while. Ben’s penis isn’t as monstrously big as those that we see in porn. It’s just the average size but plenty of foreskin.

Ben’s cock is so hard that every possible vein that covers it seems only a press away from bursting a capillary. One could feel the intensity of his horniness just by looking at his erect penis.

Bonnie looks at the sprung up penis for only a second and quickly turns her head to face the closet vents again. She probably thinks it's rude to stare. And… she doesn’t want to embarrass herself in front of Ben.

Ben whispers loudly, “Oh, that’s so much better. Thanks so much, Bonnie.”

Bonnie whispers back without turning her head, “Sure.”

As Bonnie continues to look at her parent's sexual interaction advance, she develops a serious urge to turn and look at Ben’s penis properly. She, at this moment, feels curiosity more than anything else.

As she is looking out, she notices a slight movement at the corner of her vision. Being not able to resist herself anymore, Bonnie slowly turns her head and gets a proper look at Ben’s penis.

She realizes that the movement is from Ben’s penis, jumping due to the erectile pulse that boys get every random few seconds when the erection is just allowed to hang without any support. Ben is busy looking at their parents and doesn’t notice Bonnie looking at him.

Bonnie is mesmerized by the honest unadulterated expression of sexuality right in front of her face. She can also smell the faint pungent aroma that’s almost unavoidable with genitals. For the first time during this entire fiasco, Bonnie feels herself getting turned on. Her eyes begin to stare and her throat begins to dry up.

Bonnie resists all urges to let her imagination run wild and she turns her head back to watch her parents. Now, however, when she watches her parents, everything makes sense. She likes what she is seeing. There’s a part of her now that wants to see more.

After a couple of minutes, Bonnie turns her head again to see what’s happening with Ben and to her surprise, she notices that his penis had begun leaking precum and much of it is dripping to the underside of his penis’ head and is collecting into a perfectly large drop of clear liquid. Any more and it will definitely spill onto the closet’s carpeted floor.

Ben being busy spying on his parents, hasn’t noticed it. Bonnie clears her throat a little audibly but Ben doesn’t hear her. Then, she whispers out to him, “Ben!”

“Yea?” he responds as he turns his head to look at Bonnie.

Bonnie just points to his penis with her eyes and doesn’t say anything verbally. Ben looks down and realizes that he is about to make a mess so he quickly brings his right hand to hold the tip of his penis. He only uses his thumb, index and middle fingers to hold the tip. Though he succeeds in saving the carpet from a mess, in the process, his fingers become messy with precum.

Ben says, “Thanks, Bon!”

Bonnie gives a quick jump of her eyebrows accompanied by a courtesy smile and turns her head back to face the vents. Bonnie’s inner moral compass is beginning to take a spin. Her mouth begins to salivate.

Ben originally intended to only hold onto his penis but as he continues to watch his parents, his slippery fingers begin to move as a reflex, massaging only the tip of his penis. Bonnie looks towards Ben and is intrigued to see Ben beginning to give into his body’s sexual drive.

As Bonnie looks on without any shame or fear of being caught, Ben slowly begins using his entire palm to hold his aching, fully erect penis. He strokes his penis with such carelessness that his precum becomes lube for his entire shaft.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

The way the excessive foreskin moves over the drenched head, back and forth, makes the sight even more enticing for Bonnie.

Bonnie soon wants to be rid of the tension of her getting caught looking at her brother masturbate. But at the same time, she doesn’t want to give away the fact that she is even the least bit interested in what she is seeing.

Bonnie looks at Ben and whispers, “Come on, Ben, really?”

Ben looks at Bonnie and then quickly at his handy work and flashes a stupid grin.

Ben replies, “Oh sorry, Bonnie. I… I didn’t realize.”

Bonnie maintains a blank reaction. She appears neither interested nor infuriated. So, Ben musters up some courage and asks her, “Bon, would you terribly mind if I just-”

Just as he says the last of those words, Ben strokes his penis to show what he meant to ask about. Bonnie stares at Ben with both her eyebrows arching as high as they could and her expression meaning to convey a 'Really?'

Ben tries to convince Bonnie, “Please, Bonnie. It’s too much.”

Bonnie while quickly breaking the eye contact, whispers a soft, “Fine!” and turns away once more to face the vents and her parents.

As soon as Ben gets Bonnie’s approval, he begins to massage his penis more generously. Hardly a minute had passed but his inhibitions seem to have vanished and his stroking becomes brash and loud. The quick movements of his right hand begin moving the hanging clothes against which his arm brushes. The hangers begin to collide with each other causing a mild but sharp sound.

Bonnie whispers authoritatively, “Ben! What are you doing? Keep it down!”

Ben stops his stroking and responds, “Oh shit, sorry Bonnie. I got carried away.”

Ben takes a few seconds to catch his breath and slowly switches his hands. He grabs his jeans with his right hand and tries to hold and stroke with his left hand. But...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DonnaTurner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments