Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ride of A Lifetime

"When her car breaks down, Avery gets the ride of a lifetime."

11
3 Comments 3
17.5k Views 17.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: On the Road

   “Nooo”, I moaned. “Don’t do this to me now.” I slammed the car hood shut and prayed that the smoke rolling out of it didn’t mean my trip was over for good. This was so lame. I hadn't even gotten a hundred miles before my ancient pinto sputtered to a stop. It had taken me six months to save up enough money for this trip and now it might all have been for nothing.

   I pulled my phone out of my pocket and willed it to call a tow truck. Instead of buying a fancy new Iphone that could have been a help right now, I had bought a piece of junk with no internet or fancy touch screen.

   It was at least thirty miles to the next town. I leaned into my pile of scrap metal and pulled out the bag that contained all of my personal belongings. I looped the strap over my head and set out to either find some help or die in the desert heat.

 

   I had been walking for what felt like days. The morning sun had turned deadly and beat down on me with the force of Thor's hammer. My bottle of water had warmed considerably but it still felt like heaven in my parched throat. Just one step at a time.

   A sound ground through the sand and rumbled under my feet. I turned to see an RV headed toward me. Relief washed over me. I couldn’t make it thirty miles in this heat and I was almost out of water. I moved to the side of the road and stuck my thumb out. Just for extra measure I jutted out my hip and let a sexy smile play across my lips.

   The RV slowed and came to a stop a few feet from me. The door swung open and a head covered in red curls popped out. “Hi there. What are you doing out here in this heat?”

   “My car broke down.”

   Another face appeared in the doorway. Her raven black hair accentuated her blue eyes and brown skin. “It's over twenty five miles to town. That's way too far to walk in this heat. Why don't you let us give you a ride? We promise not to bite.” She laughed, a crooked smile lighting her face.

   Red nodded causing her curls to bounce around her bare shoulders. “Yeah, you should come with us. We're heading to a party.”

   “If you can at least take me to town that would be great. I would really appreciate it.”

   “Come on in.” They stepped back so that I could get inside. It was an old RV but it was well cared for and clean. I sat on the couch and laid my bag at my feet. Red jumped into the driver's seat.

   “I'm Bailey.” Black haired girl held out a bottle of ice cold water.

   Red piped in from the front, “...and I'm Emma.”

   “You guys are lifesavers. I'm Avery. It's nice to meet you.”

   A few minutes later I'd finished my bottle of water and had a protein bar. Bailey broke out a bottle of tequila and started pouring shots. “So, where were you headed Avery?”

   “To a concert in Cali. I couldn't afford to go to the beach for spring break. I just wanted to get drunk, have fun and maybe get laid this weekend but I don't think that's going to happen now.”

   Emma laughed. “The universe is looking out for you, Avery. It just so happens that we were headed to a great party. We go every year. There’s live music, plenty of alcohol, a huge bonfire and lots of chances to get laid. You should totally come with us.”

   I didn't want to admit defeat but I didn't have enough money to pay for car repairs and the gas to get to Cali. “Why not? Let's have some fun.”

   “Sweet. But first, let’s find you a party dress.”

 

   An hour later, we emerged from a narrow wooded path to find a large field, surrounded on all sides by lush green trees. A huge bonfire raged in the center, people hanging out nearby sipping drinks or dancing to the band playing classic Doors songs. There were cushions laid out everywhere and people were lounging on them and making out. Two long tables stood to the side, one covered in food and one covered in alcohol. A cute guy in an apron stood by the food table, flipping burgers on a grill.

   We drank and ate and laughed until the sun went down. I had never had a high tolerance for alcohol and I was drunker than I should have been. But I was feeling good. As I looked around, I realized I wasn't the only one who felt that way.  A couple on the cushions next to us had been making out for awhile and now his hands were up her skirt and she was moaning loudly. I tried to look away but my eyes kept drifting to his hand working her into a frenzy. I felt a tightening in my pussy and I desperately wanted to touch myself.

   Baileys lips brushed against my ear as she whispered, “Do you like watching them? Do you wish there were fingers rubbing your clit and sliding inside you right now?”

   Heat flushed in my cheeks and the tightness below grew more insistent. Breathlessly, I whispered back, “Yes.”

   I felt her hand on my leg and my breath caught. The tip of her tongue grazed my earlobe as her hand slid up my thigh. I wanted her to touch me so badly I thought I would burst. Her hand was under my skirt and I spread my legs to give her better access. Her hand played with the waistband of my panties and slid inside, her soft fingers rubbing  my swollen clit as she bit down on my earlobe. I gasped, a spike of pleasure burning through my core.

   I watched the couple in front of us. They had invited another man to join them. The woman was bent over her husband,straddling him, yet leaving herself available for the other man to enter her from behind. His cock glistened with lube as he  stroked it slowly making it grow and harden. He spread her ass cheeks apart and probed her tight hole with the head of his penis.

ChannelAngeles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelAngeles

He entered her, taking it slow, her puckered hole allowing him in by inches. She began to moan loudly. She was grinding against her husband's cock while their friend pumped his hips and buried his cock in her ass over and over.

   Watching them was such a turn on. Bailey watched them too as her fingers coaxed and teased then slid inside my tender cunt. She worked her fingers, the heel of her hand hitting my clit as her fingers slid faster in and out of me. I felt a familiar heat flush through my abdomen and I came hard, moaning as she used her fingers to send me over the edge. I leaned back trying to catch my breath and I looked in her eyes as she licked the fingers she had been pleasuring me with. That's when I realized we had an audience. The cute guy from the grill was watching us, his meaty hands wrapped in the hair of woman who had her lips wrapped around his cock. She licked the underside of his cock as she push him deep into her mouth, taking all of him as she fondled his balls. He gripped her hair tighter and rammed his cock in and out of her mouth before cumming in her throat, his hot jizz leaking out and spilling over her chin.

   I was wet again and wanted Bailey to touch my dripping cunt. She must have seen the look on my face because she straddled me and wrapped her hands in my hair, bringing her face to mine. Her soft lips met my own and she pressed against me harder as our lips parted, her tongue darting inside to massage my own. I pulled her top up and over her head and freed her large D cup breasts. My hands ran down her side, feeling the side of her breasts and continuing down to her thighs. I dug my fingers into her ample round ass and pushed her into me, enjoying the feel of her breasts against my own. I cupped them, enjoying the weight of her breasts in my hand and flicked my thumbs against her hard nipples. She moaned. I brought my lips to her large nipple and suckled one then the other letting my tongue flick hard against the tip. As she arched her back and pressed into me, I bit her nipple just hard enough to send a thrill through her body. She moaned loudly, making me wet again and forcing all but a single thought from my head.

   I wanted to know what she tasted like.

   I whispered in her ear then slouched down on the couch as she got above me. A shadow fell over us and I looked up to see Emma. She was naked except for a thick, twelve inch cock she had strapped on.  

   “May I join you?” she asked.

   I looked at Bailey and she smiled. “Fuck me.” I said.

   I watched as she poured a bit of lube on her hand and pumped her wrist up and down, stroking the length of the cock. I returned my attention to Bailey by spreading her lips apart and running my tongue across her swollen pussy, up across her clit. Then I slid my tongue inside her. She bucked against it, moaning while riding my tongue.

   Emma settled between my legs and I could feel the tip of the strap on teasing my pussy before she drove it deep inside me. I moaned against Baileys wet pussy. My tongue slid in and out of her and I rubbed my index finger hard against her clit. I listened as her moans deepened and she pressed into me harder, wanting me deeper inside her. Emma was fucking me slow. Pumping in and out, taking her time coaxing me slowly toward orgasm. I felt the pleasure building in my abdomen and I lifted my legs higher to take more of her in. We were both moaning now, Bailey rocking against my tongue faster and Emma fucking me harder, faster, cock plunging into my slick pussy then back out again, the friction shooting pleasure through me. Our moans got louder as we both exploded with pleasure, orgasms rocking our bodies.

Bailey fell back onto the couch. I wiped her cum from my chin as she leaned over and ran her tongue down the length of Emma’s strapon. Then she jumped up on the couch and grinned at Emma who climbed onto the couch and settled on her knees behind Bailey.

   Emma looked back at me and said, “Get down here and make me cum.”

   I could hardly let her go unsatisfied so I settled down into the couch, my head beneath Emma, a tuft of blonde hair leading to her wet pussy. I plunged my thumb into her as deep as I could. Emma had the cock, teasing Bailey's hole. The tip just entering her and Emma pushing it in very gently. Then Emma ground her hips against my thumb, and Bailey gasped, the motion causing the cock to slide almost out of her then back inside. My tongue flicked against Emmas clit and she bucked hard. I pulled my hand away and Emma grabbed Bailey's hips and drove the cock deep inside her pressing her body into Bailey's ass, going as deep as she could. I reached up and swiped my finger across Emma's pussy, taking plenty of wetness with me as I reached behind her and ran my thumb against her puckered hole. She pulled the cock from Bailey slowly working it till it was almost out then pushing back inside. Bailey begin to whimper in pleasure. I pressed harder against Emma, my thumb barely inside, playing at rim before sliding it all the way inside her pink ass hole. I lifted my head and stuck my tongue out so that it rubbed against her clit every time she thrust. She moaned, the thrusting becoming more insistent.

   The clock slid out of Bailey only to plow deep into her pussy and stay there. Bailey ground her hips into Emma. I worked my thumb deep into Emma's hole and flicked my tongue hard against her clit as she screamed. I felt her muscles spasm as an orgasm rocked through her and she pounded her hips into Bailey one last time burying the cock deep inside her as she came all over it. We collapsed in a bundle, arms and legs intertwined.

    I had one last thought before Bailey flipped me over and slapped my ass. This was way better than spring break at the beach.

Published 
Written by LittleJezabel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments