Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deeper Into You

"A collaborative journey of self-discovery that smashes you in the face..."

18
16 Comments 16
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

“Gag you? You’d fucking love that too much!”

As I finish my sentence, I know I’ve pulled the trigger; your eyes flicker into life, and the mood behind them changes. So few words, but such an enthusiastic shift. Your thoughts are now visible in your demeanour.

‘Love it too much?’ I hear your mind qualm. 
 
Your beautiful features and piercing eyes look into me with such intense inquisition, as you verbally probe me... “What would you gag me with?” your delicate lips inquire. 

“Your damp, lacy panties... Take them off now... mmmm yes! They’re suitably soaked.”

Telling you to open your mouth, tongue out, I gently push them in. “Now close your mouth around them.” 
 
“Can you taste your excitement on them? Do you like that? Fucking naughty girl!!”
 
No one has ever treated you like this. You love it. Your dirty fucking smirk as you suck on them. Nursing yourself on your sap. 
 
“So fucking bad.”

Your playful fingers slowly pull them from your mouth, and you raise your elegant arm high to sway them above my face, inviting me to taste with you. Wild and willful, aren't you, sweet one?  

I nod a subtle and deliberate nod, authorising you to lower the gusset into my parted mouth. 

Looking deeply into your beautiful eyes as I taste your cunt on your panties.  My pallet is bathed in you. Our intimacy is fusing. Your taste is divine...

Another delicate nod and you know my tasting time is over.

‘Remove them. Now.’ My stare instructs you. 

You know the significance of my gesture. We’ve discussed such intricacies. Our online chats, witty and intimate, soon progressed into deeper and darker topics, one being your underlying need to be controlled. In such an extraordinarily brief time, a complete and utter understanding of each other has led us to this fascinating moment of truth. An understanding of the most caring and tender kind. The foundation of trust on which to explore your innermost deviancies, and to take me out of my comfort zone to fulfil your desires.

I cup your chin firmly in my command, holding your face just inches from mine, my fingers trace your pretty lips. You watch my every move. Your eyes taking in every movement; observing me with unbroken vigilance. 

Smelling the erotic stench on your lips. Our mouths connect. Kissing, licking, sucking, and biting you like the dirty bitch you are. Launching my pulsating tongue into your compliant mouth, sweeping and overpowering your senses. A dominant warning of your oncoming assault.

You want to please me, to feel me, to taste me, obediently lowering yourself in front of me.

My cock is leaking uncontrollably, the enjoyment you get from being my slut overwhelming me. You want to taste my precum; my special sauce, my excitement. The instant your knees reach the floor, I smear myself over your mouth and cheeks.  You lick your lips to taste me, wanting to savour the flavour. Then, looking into you, I force my throbbing hardness into your mouth. 

You want it deep down your throat, making you gag. No fucking hands.

I slide sideways between your lips and vestibule, pushing firmly against your teeth. Testing your desire. 

Widening your jaw my solid cock glides deeper into you. I begin working it in and out, far sooner than you’re used to, stroking my shaft against your cheeks and tongue. My slick cock dribbles. My taste driving you fucking wild. 

You push your face closer to me as I drill deeper into you. Past your tonsils, beginning to stretch the opening into you. Eyes telling me you want more. Where the fuck are your limits? 

Your whole body reacts as I travel further into your throat. There! Fuck! I hold it there. 
 
“Dirty bitch,” I growl at you. Lodged in your throat, while you pull at your nipples.
 
You love how I speak to you. Your eyes sparkle as I assert my authority and surpass your soft palate. “You cockslut... you are my dirty... fucking... cockslut.”
 
Gagging on the intruder in your throat, drool appearing from the corners of your mouth. Instinctively you jerk your head back, omitting a cough. I allow momentary release for you to breathe. Gasping deeply, precum trails from my cock to your lips.  Your chin glistens with drool. 

I guide you to sit on the edge of the bed. I place my hands on either side of your head to hold you still, filling you again. You’re so utterly and completely crammed with me. Your throat envelopes my throbbing cock. I feel wrapped with heat ignited by your soul. You choke on me, yet you need me there, channeling to unite us.

Where did you come from? My mind wanders. Our passion matured rapidly from a comedy rapport. The speed and manner of our intimacy are breathtaking. Our clandestine meeting, a voyage of discovery for us both, and here you are, in the flesh....choking on my cock.

Your roaring eyes now burn dark with thoughts of being claimed by me, giving up everything you are to me. Handing over complete power to me is a blaze that storms within you. A fire that can only be controlled with complete trust and adoration.

You know you are entirely safe in my hands. My capable, prepared, warm hands.

I feel you guide me to what you need. Your need is direct and compelling. And it's here, in this location of absolute dignity, right at the heart of depravity, I begin to take what I need from you, as you give yourself up totally to me. 

I move even closer towards you, pushing you backward. Your hands moving from your tits, and intuitively, searching behind you. Palms on the bed, locking your arms for support. You know the power I’m going to fuck your face with, you will need a sturdy brace.
 
Our senses stride; every delicate step you take closer to me, I take two intentional steps towards you....speed you don't recognise, executing all doubt from you. My sudden movements demanding speechless decision after decision from you. No time for overthinking; intuition prevailing. Impulsively feeding our cravings, finding ourselves in each other.

GinebraBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinebraBrown

I kick your legs wide apart and pin them open with my shins. I can see your hypered emotions pooling on the corner of the bedsheet. No secret self here. Your desire for what is to come...evident in the smell and emissions of your sex.

“Put your tongue out... slut”, I order, as I saw my throbbing cock deeper into your mouth. I start to fuck your face, long deep strokes, your head held rigidly, not moving at all. 
 
Your bright blue eyes, boring into my soul, lustfully submitting, searching for the emotion in mine.
 
I pick up the pace, probing deeper into your throat, eliciting grunts and gargles. 
 
“This is how you fucking want it... slut!” I say, with an air of arrogance. Your tear-soaked eyes begging me to claim you, to stamp my authority down your throat.
 
You look so humiliated, so fucking sexy, passion overwhelming my resolve.
 
So much tenderness behind my force.
 
I’m on the edge, the contents of my desire, ready to burst into your throat.
 
“Make me cum... cockslut, and don’t miss a drop.”  My voice filled with venom, as I spitefully fuck your beautiful face.
 
Your pussy perfectly synchronised with your wanting throat; swelling, clenching, demanding to be loaded. Silky slippery lips and moist inner thighs; further proof of submission.
 
You know I will leave as soon as I am empty. Punishment...a lesson. 
 
To feel completely used as my fucktoy. Strength holds you at junctions. You're free to go, but you stay, needing me to push you further into yourself.
 
You listen to the words I say out loud. The names I call you swirling in your mind. I watch your hesitation, admiration for my courage, my stamina, you see my intention. Tears spill. 
 
Slammed against the bed, holding yourself strong. Something so deeply primal, organic, and passionate within me, eliciting vulgarity. 

Your adorable indecency. 
 
Fuck. Your sight speaks to me. I can see you, the true you. 
 
Your will to submit to me, burns deeply within your very core. A craving so strong it ails your soul. 

You start to choke on my invasion, gagging almost to the point of convulsing. A brief respite, I pull my cock from your mouth allowing you to reclaim some control of yourself.  In the briefest of moments, you aim your tear-soaked eyes at me and say, "You are the sexiest thing."

Possessed, you beg for my seed with wide glistening eyes.  Reaffirming your plea by thrusting your face towards me.  My balls, saturated in your saliva, now teeth deep.  No air left.  No room for anything but me, you give me everything, showing me your strength. The stability in your vulnerability.  
 
You visually capture me. You devour me as I fuck your face like an animal.
 
Everything pauses, I feel you stop time.

You see yourself.

Stillness.

I grunt, then roar uncontrollably as I selfishly empty my power into you. 
 
I explode my hot sticky ropes of cum. Shooting string after string down your gullet. Barely any movement required now, your throat doing all of the work at this depth. Minor back and forth motions. You watch me yearn to hold your gaze but I lose myself. You empty me. No hands. Pumping every drop from me. The noises I make fill the room and echo inside you. My dirty slut. Begging me for control. 
 
Totally abused, your face a beautiful mess.
 
Taking me out of my comfort zone, to feed your desires. Your tears a testament to my abuse. 
 
I can’t look into your eyes. Those big, beautiful, bright, begging eyes, that turned me into this animal for your satisfaction.
 
As I sweat and tremble, completely drained. Physically, emotionally and spiritually spent.
 
I need to see your state. Did I go too far?
 
My dominant demeanour dissolving. You look at me, emotion behind your tears. Curious looks cover both our faces.
 
A slight smile crosses your drool-covered lips.  Sweat plastered blonde hair, ruffled by my fist, stuck to your face.
 
My eyes lock into your soul. 
 
I wipe a tear from your cheek. Did my empty words of punishment have the desired effect on you? Take you to your limit? Make you feel totally mine?

My dominant facade draining from me, with every drop of sweat. 

Our eyes connect. A tear in mine, for sharing something so deeply connecting. The trust and honesty needed for you to give yourself up to me. So sexually and emotionally charged. On another level, the depths of our deviances exposed. Allowing us to be completely at one in each other.

I need to hold you. Wrap you in my warmth. 

To make you feel safe, wanted, adored. 

Kiss away the tears from your cheeks. Wipe the drool from your chin. Insulate you in my protective arms. 

Cuddle and breathe each other in.

Taste myself on your lips, as we share the tenderness that is magnified after our commitment.

Fuck. No, YOU are the sexiest thing!!!

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments