Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Emily

"A fly fishing outing takes an unexpected turn."

19
8 Comments 8
6.2k Views 6.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Competition Entry: The Moment You Knew

I love large old American cars. Yeah, sure, they’re gas guzzlers. But on the flip side, they’re dirt cheap, easy to repair, extremely spacious and comfortable like no other ride. And they are heavy, I mean really heavy, which is a plus when you live in snowy New Hampshire.

Years ago my wife and I opened a ski shop in a small town near a resort in the White Mountains. I built our home on a twenty-acre lot located at the end of a dirt road half an hour outside of town. Do you know the saying when it comes to real estate: location, location, location? Well, that also means you can get land for a song when it’s located in the middle of nowhere. And that’s all we could afford back then.

No one will ever get rich running a mom and pop ski shop, I can tell you that much. But it has its benefits. For one thing, you can go fishing pretty much any day you wish in the off-season, and that’s what I’ve been doing for years. Fly fishing is my thing, and to me, nothing tastes as good as river trout.

One morning, after packing a few essentials, I sat behind the wheel of my latest clunker and headed to one of my favorite spots. A few hundred yards past our only neighbor’s house halfway down the dirt road I drove by a hitchhiker. You should have seen her: thin, long-legged blond beauty wearing a white sleeveless blouse and a pair of denim shorts with just enough crotch material to floss. “Oh god, trouble!” was the first thought that came to mind as I drove past her.

But then I heard myself exclaim “No way!” as I slammed on the brakes.

Once the dust settled I lowered the passenger window as I admired the content of my rear view mirror. When she reached my car, she leaned in with a big smile, unintentionally giving me a generous view of her braless cleavage.

“Hi, Mr. Wilkens!”

“Emily, is that you?”

She blushed and asked if I could give her a ride into town. I told her to toss her suitcase on the back seat and get in while my conscience was screaming “NO!”.

Emily was our neighbor’s only child. She was a year older than our youngest son. My wife had homeschooled her along with our two kids until she reached junior high. She was the sweetest kid I had ever met, always polite and playful. I hadn’t seen her in years and, oh my god, had she ever changed!

When she stepped into the car her long elegantly toned legs immediately caught my attention. They were simply to die for. When she reached out to close the car door her blouse raised to reveal her petite waist and two perfect little dimples on her lower back. I’m a sucker for those, and let me tell you something: any guy of any age you know who says Venusian dimples are not a total turn on is either lying, blind or batting for the other team. I don’t know if it was her hair, body spray or perfume, but as she sat next to me I was delightfully intoxicated by the sweet yet subtle scent that filled the car.

As we drove off our conversation immediately went to sharing what we both had been up to for the past six years or so. I learned that she had finished high school a year ago, and had taken a sabbatical to reflect on what she wanted to do next. In a nutshell, she decided against going to college for financial reasons, which is a shame if you ask me as she was as bright as a button. She was now heading to California to begin a career as a model or actress. Something told me that was not a bad idea after all.

As we spoke I couldn’t help from being distracted by the beautiful bounce of her breasts each time we hit a pothole. Occasionally the light from the morning sun would peak through the trees bordering the dirt road, rendering her top translucent and giving me the finest of views to the most gorgeous uptilted restless puppies I had ever seen. Her nipples were erect from the rubbing with the material and poking through her shirt. She was unbelievably hot: so young, so delicate, so beautiful. It stirred something in me.

A few minutes before we hit the main road, she leaned towards the console and reached for the radio as she asked if she could turn it on. Her sleeveless shirt hung loose, giving me an eyeful. Her breasts where literally snow white, which was in sharp contrast with the rest of her body. They were spectacular: firm globes, just large enough to fill a hand and with strawberry shaped nipples that looked like they were begging to be pinched. I must have lingered a fraction of a second too long (who am I kidding; I nearly drove off the road!), as when I looked up to her eyes she was staring right at me.

“Like what you see, Mr. Wilkins?”

I went silent for what seemed like an eternity and then stammered something along the lines of:

 “Ah, hmmm, well, look, I’m sorry ... I didn’t mean to stare ... it’s just that ... well ...”

The longer I spoke, the faster I was crashing. The only thing missing was the sound of a burning spitfire uncontrollably falling from the sky. Fuck was I ever busted. Meanwhile, mini-me down there had a completely different perspective on things. He had opened the floodgates and was gorging on blood at a pretty rapid pace.

That’s when her lips slowly turned into an unnerving mischievous smile. She spun slightly towards me, flipped her head back while raising both hands to tuck her long blonde hair into a ponytail, which she tied with an elastic band retrieved from her wrist. The movement thrust up her perky breasts, and her top raised to flash the most perfect flat tummy I had ever seen. Her skin was tanned to an amazing copper tone which combined with her rousing scent made my head turn. I could see the outline of her areolas through the stretched fabric, and her erect nipples looked like they were about to rip right through the material. I was enthralled to the point of being barely aware that my eyes were literally feasting on this delightful sight. She slowly brought her hands from behind her head and softly brushed her nipples on the way down.

Emily then unbuckled her seatbelt, turned to face me and set her left leg onto the seat between us.  I helplessly lowered my eyes to catch a view I will remember until my very last breath. The crotch of her denim shorts was no wider than the seam and was buried between the most mesmerizing lips imaginable. Her bald pussy was perfectly smooth and the pinkish hue of her plump labia was nothing short of an invitation to play. My jaw must have dropped at the sight of her gorgeously bare camel toe, and to be honest I just wanted to bury my face between her legs and lick her silly. When I looked up she stared right down at my crotch, raised her eyebrows in appreciation and said:

“There’s no point lying Mr. Wilkins, we both know Polly wants a cracker.”

I was hard. It was showing. And I knew it.

I slowly pulled over and stopped the car. I then gathered every ounce of will left in me, unbuckled my seatbelt, got out of the car and walked over to her side.

“OK, Emily, that’s it. I have no idea what kind of game you think you’re playing, but this has to stop. You’re getting out of the car, and I’ll be on my way.”

I was pissed ... or at least I thought I was. When I got to her side of the car, I first opened the back door and yanked her suitcase out. I then turned to the front door.

Emily still had her back to the door.  When I opened it, she slowly leaned back lying on the seat with her head sticking out the doorframe. She had taken off her sandals and shorts and had unbuttoned her shirt. The view was spectacular: she was lying there with her head back, unscrupulously putting herself on display. And she was hot. Her firm globes were topped with the most inviting puffy nipples I had ever seen. Her body was perfectly toned and her bald pussy looked soft and warm.  She began caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

“Now tell me you don’t want to play with this, Mr. Wilkins.”

I just stood there, unable to say a word. I just couldn’t get my eyes off her.

“I know you want this. Now tell me you don’t want to feel my lips around your cock.”

She then reached for my trousers while licking her lips. That’s when my brain completely shut down.

“Is that what you want? It turns you on to drive me nuts, doesn’t it!”

She didn’t say anything. Before I knew it my pants were down to my ankles and Emily, oh! sweet little hot fucking Emily, grabbed my dick with one hand and started massaging my balls with the other. She rapidly jerked my cock a few times and released it, letting it bob near her lips. That sent a jolt throughout my body.  She repeated this a few more times, increasing the pleasure to the point of almost losing control. Just when I thought I could not take another jolt without cumming all over her face, she gently took the tip of my cock into her mouth and slowly started licking and sucking.

“Oh, fuck this is wrong! What are you doing to me, Emily?”

She removed my dick from her mouth with a popping sound, looked up at me with a wry smile and said:

“I could stop, but wouldn’t you prefer to simply fuck my throat, Mr. Wilkins?”

I didn’t say anything. I just exhaled while releasing a deep grunt as I grabbed her head with both hands and slowly pushed my rod deep inside her. When I reached the back of her mouth I felt some resistance. I pushed to force the opening, and when it gave I rapidly slid balls-deep into her throat as I watched it expand. That was an amazing feeling and most of all a magnificently erotic sight.

I then slowly slid out and looked into her eyes as she gasped for air. She looked up at me, reached for her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

“I love feeling you inside me. Go ahead, fuck my throat! Fuck it hard! Cum deep inside me!”

From that point on, all sense of guilt was erased from my mind. I lustfully started fucking her throat with complete abandon. I just rammed my cock into her while listening to the sloshing sounds emanating from her mouth and watching her play with her clitoris. She occasionally had to push me out with both hands to breathe, but would immediately pull me back in to continue our fevered union. Each time I thrust in and out of her I could see the outline of my cock in her throat. It was hot beyond anything I had ever seen. It didn’t take long before I felt my balls tighten and the rush of an orgasm begin to build. She clearly sensed it.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

She pushed me out of her mouth and began to softly massage my balls while licking the underside of my cock. I was on the edge, and she was teasingly keeping me there.

“Now, please tell me, Mr. Wilkins, would you want me to make you cum?”

Her delicate voice was such a turn on. She intentionally made it sound young and innocent. She slowly wrapped her lips around my head, sucked on it for a few seconds like it was candy and then let it slip out of her mouth. She then began to talk to me while licking and covering my cock with hot wet kisses.

“You’re about to explode, aren’t you, Mr. Wilkins? Tell me, what will it be? Would you want to cover my face with spunk and watch me lick it off my fingers?“

“You could also unload on my tits while I’m licking your balls and then watch me rub it all over my body. That would be nice, now, wouldn’t it?”

“Or maybe you would prefer to fill my mouth, and watch me slowly milk your gorgeous prick and swallow every last drop? Hmm, Mr. Wilkins? Is that what you want?”

Her touch was about to push me over the edge. I was so close I could not even respond. She then stopped massaging my balls, looked up at me with a perverted smile and said:

“No. I know what you want, Mr. Wilkins. You want to go back in, as far as you can go. You want to see the outline of your rod in my throat, don’t you? And you want to see it pulse and watch me finger my pussy as you cum. Isn’t that it, Mr. Wilkins?”

Before I could say anything she took the tip of my cock into her mouth, grabbed my butt with both hands and pushed me back into her mouth nice and slow. When my rod entered her throat I just couldn’t take it anymore. I thrust my dick balls deep into her and exploded with such an intensity that I had to lean against the door frame to keep my balance. Emily kept me buried in her for what seemed like forever. She then slowly pulled me out until only the head of my cock was in her mouth. She sucked until it was soft and drained.

I was panting. She turned onto her side, raised herself onto her elbows and gave me a magnificent smile. I could not resist leaning into the car and kissing her passionately. Her beauty was overwhelming.

After a few seconds of tongue-twisting, she abruptly broke our kiss and began to shift position in her seat. For a moment I thought she wanted to get out of the car, so I took a step back to let her out. But instead, she sat on the edge of the car seat, facing me, spread her legs to set one foot on the armrest and the other on the door sill.

Her outer lips were swollen and pink with blood, and her entire labia dripping. I could smell her arousal, and I wanted it all. 

“Are you feeling a little hungry, Mr. Wilkins?”

Was I ever!

I fell to my knees, slipped both hands under her tight little ass, lifted her slightly towards me and spread her cheeks. Her skin was firm and soft as silk. She moaned as I stuck my tongue on her slit and slowly began a long lick upwards, ending with a flick on her love button. My lips then cupped the top of her labia and I began to suck while my tongue engaged in a frantic dance with her clit. Her legs instinctively spread wider. She thrust her hips forward while leaning on her hands to bury my face in her pussy, breathing hard and moaning. I just couldn’t get enough of her musky scent and sweet taste.

While I kept at it, my hands were kneading her buns, pushing my thumbs deeper into her crevice until they reached her warm pucker. Her breathing intensified as I began applying some pressure on her hole.  I licked down to the entrance of her vagina, teasing her with the tip of my tongue while my right thumb slowly began to rhythmically sink in and out her ass.

She had totally lost control, increasingly breathing hard while I was lapping her wet cunt. As her moans got louder she began to move her pelvis up and down onto my thumb, clearly enjoying this tickle of an ass fuck. She was obviously building up a killer of an orgasm.

I wanted to see her in this complete state of arousal. When I looked up her eyes were closed and her head tilted back. Her tits looked like they had completely escaped the effects of gravity and her nipples were now rock hard. I slowly took my thumb out of her ass and she looked down at me with a begging expression, wondering why I stopped. While staring into her eyes, I applied my middle finger on her pucker and my index at the entrance of her cunt and began to tease both her holes.

“You were about to cum all over my face, weren’t you?”

She nodded. I slowly began to insert my fingers in her holes, which caused her to let out a soft moan and close her eyes again. When I was halfway in I slowly pulled them out and then started teasing her entrances again.

“You planned this whole thing, didn’t you? I’ll bet you know that I like to go fishing early each morning on sunny days. Am I right?”

She nodded.  When I slowly pushed my fingers back in, she exhaled and let out a faint moan.

“You know very well no one ever drives up and down this road other than our two families. And let me guess: your parents have no plans to leave the house this morning.”

Now my fingers were knuckle-deep in her and I was slowly swirling them around. Her breathing intensified and she once again nodded yes.

I was enjoying this. Just as she had done to me a few minutes ago, now it was my turn to have her hanging by a thread. Her juices were flowing and her clit was swollen and pink with blood. I believe blowing a bit of warm air onto it would have been enough to send her over the edge.

“So tell me: would you like to cum, Emily?”

I began to finger fuck her, slowly at first, then increasingly fast at each thrust. She exhaled and whispered “yessss!”. As she answered my mouth cupped the top of her vulva. As soon as my tongue touched her love button, she was completely overtaken by a mind-blowing orgasm. Her legs squeezed me and her entire body convulsed as waves of pleasure spread through her. I kept feasting on her folds and stimulating her holes while her hot pussy gushed her wetness into my mouth. By the time she was finally able to reclaim control over her body, my entire face was covered with her juices.

While Emilie was recovering from this pleasurable storm, I got up and pulled her out of the car. Once on her feet she reached up and began to kiss me passionately. I leaned down to put both my hands under her exquisite butt and pulled her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. While we kept kissing I brought her down on my once again erect penis. She was so wet it effortlessly slid in to the hilt. I began to lift her up and down on my rod. She broke our kiss to catch her breath. Each time I plowed into her she let out a faint “ahh!”. I was fucking her hard, and by the look of her, she was more than enjoying it.

While pumping her up and down on my cock I closed the car door with my elbow and took two steps towards the hood. Once there I lifted her up, pulled out and brought her down on her feet while turning her to face the car.

She knew what I wanted.

She set both hands on the car, spread her legs, leaned forward and arched her back.  She then brought her feet back together, squeezing her soft pussy out towards me between her gorgeous thighs. She relaxed her butt muscles, causing her buns to spread slightly. The horny little bitch was giving me a full view of her pussy and pucker, and it was spectacular. As I was taking it all in, she looked at me over her shoulder, winked and began to wiggle her flawless ass. I stepped forward and set my dick between her wet cheeks. I began to rub it up and down while saying between clenched teeth:

“You fucking tease!”

I set the tip of my cock at the entrance of her ass and began to push. She knew very well this was coming. It didn’t take long for her relaxed sphincter to stretch and let me slowly slide in. I grabbed her by the waist, pulled her towards me and sank in until I felt the wetness of her cunt on my sack. The tightness of her insides made me rock hard.

I was aroused beyond anything I had ever felt before. I grabbed her by the insides of her elbows and began to slowly move in and out of her ass. She kept her feet together and her back arched. Fuck, she was hot: she was without question thoroughly enjoying being overtaken and having her butt ravaged.

I brought her up to rest her back against my chest and reached for her tits with both hands while I continued to plow her ass. She brought a hand down to rub her pussy and raised the other to hold my head when she felt my lips getting close to her ear.

“This is what you wanted all along, isn’t it?”

“Yes. I’ve been longing for you to abuse my body for years! Oh god, this is good!”

 I was rolling her hard nipples between my thumbs and indexes, occasionally pulling them up, while pumping her back channel. She was feverishly rubbing her pussy and pushing her ass onto my cock with complete abandon.

“Tell me what you did this morning before you left the house.”

She just kept breathing hard and moaning, but didn’t answer.

“C’mon, I already know. I want to hear you say it. Tell me!”

She hesitated a few seconds.

“I cleaned my ass with an enema, then lubed it. My lips have been tingling in anticipation ever since, hoping you would drive by and give me a ride.”

That was it for her. I grabbed Emily by the waist just as she lost control of her body, yowling like a banshee.  Her orgasm caused her entire body to convulse and her anus to contract. I feverishly fucked her ass holding her like a ragdoll until I began to unload deep inside her.  She fell forward onto the car hood and I kept pumping her ass until I could no longer take it. I then let go of her waist and rested both hands on the hood and leaned against her. We had both collapsed, completely out of breath.

I have no idea how long we stayed in that position.  I eventually got back up and pulled out of her. Then in silence, we both got dressed and sat in the car after I swung her suitcase on the back seat.

I started the old clunker, then paused for a moment. Something had just changed in my life. I knew it but wasn’t ready to face it yet.

“Want to come fishing?”, I asked to pull myself out of my own thoughts.

“Sure, why not!? Sounds exciting!” she replied.

“My thoughts exactly, and who knows, we might even put a line in.”

 

Published 
Written by 40Love
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments