Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thrill Of An Adventurous Foursome

"New things to keep their relationship exciting and passionate."

39
14 Comments 14
7.1k Views 7.1k
623 words 623 words

Author's Notes

"i hope you all enjoy this story and comments are appreciated."

James and Emily. They had been together for over a decade and had always been open to exploring their sexual desires together. They were adventurous and loved trying new things to keep their relationship exciting and passionate.

One day, James and Emily met another couple, Mark and Sarah, at a social event. Mark and Sarah were in an open marriage and were open about their experiences with threesomes. Intrigued, James and Emily found themselves drawn to their open-mindedness and curiosity. After chatting and getting to know each other better, Mark and Sarah revealed that they were interested in having a threesome with another woman, and they wondered if James and Emily would be interested in joining them.

James and Emily were surprised but also excited by the proposition. They had talked about threesomes before but had never acted on it. However, the thought of exploring this fantasy with another couple who had similar desires was incredibly appealing to them. They talked about it extensively and decided to go for it, with clear communication and consent from all parties involved.

A few weeks later, the four of them planned a weekend getaway to a secluded cabin in the woods. They arrived with butterflies in their stomachs, not knowing exactly what to expect. But as soon as they settled in, the chemistry between them was palpable. They laughed, shared stories, and bonded over their mutual attraction and curiosity.

As the night grew darker, they gathered around the fireplace, sipping wine and enjoying each other's company. The tension between them grew, and it was Emily who made the first move, leaning over and gently kissing Sarah. Mark and James watched, mesmerized, as the two women explored each other's bodies with tender caresses and passionate kisses.

Unable to contain themselves any longer, the men joined in, and the atmosphere turned electric. The cabin was soon filled with moans and sighs as they explored each other's bodies in a sensual dance of desire. There were no inhibitions as they moved from one position to another, finding new ways to pleasure each other.

Aurora_Fontaine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aurora_Fontaine

At one point, Emily found herself lying on the bed, with Mark and Sarah pleasuring her simultaneously. James watched, captivated by the sight of his wife experiencing pleasure from both a man and a woman. It was a beautiful and erotic scene that sent shivers down his spine.

The night turned into a blur of passion and intimacy as they explored each other's bodies with curiosity and eagerness. There were moments of tenderness and moments of raw, primal desire as they indulged in their fantasies and let their inhibitions go.

As the morning sun rose, they found themselves tangled in each other's arms, exhausted but blissfully satisfied. They exchanged heartfelt expressions of gratitude and appreciation for the unique experience they had shared. There was no awkwardness or regret, only a deep sense of connection and intimacy.

Over the following days, they continued to enjoy each other's company, exploring the beauty of the surrounding nature and creating cherished memories together. When it was time to part ways, they did so with a sense of fulfillment and a newfound understanding of themselves and each other.

Back home, James and Emily felt their bond had grown even stronger. They had shared an intimate adventure with another couple that had brought them closer together in ways they never imagined. It had been a beautiful, fulfilling experience that they would treasure forever.

They remained friends with Mark and Sarah, and the four of them occasionally indulged in more adventures together, always with open communication and consent. It had opened up new doors of exploration and understanding in their relationship, and they continued to explore their desires with love, respect, and trust.

Published 
Written by lexylovesy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments