Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Years of Sharing My Wife Ann

"It's a story about sharing my wife Ann for the past twenty years."

75
15 Comments 15
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Nearly twenty years ago, I shared my wife for the first time. It had come unexpectedly at a critical stage in our marriage. Ann had just turned forty at the time and was stressed with family and work. Our marriage was at an all-time low, and our sex life was non-existent. She needed to let loose and met Nathan at a friend’s party one night. Nathan was in his mid-twenties and had been the son of one of our friends. We knew him for most of his life, and he and my wife hung out most of the evening. It had been quite the thrill to see a youthful man hitting on her, and it left me surprisingly aroused.

When the night ended, he asked Ann if she wanted to return to his apartment. Ann, unsure what to do, thought about it for a few minutes. She looked at me with excitement and wanted my approval. I had already had enough to drink and gave her the opening she wished for. It opened Pandora’s box immediately, and I am unsure what possessed her that night.

We found ourselves at his apartment a brief time later. Nathan could not wait to fuck her, and it all happened in an instant. He immediately led Ann into his bedroom and stripped her of her clothes before I made it to the doorway to his room. He had a crush on her since his teenage days and immediately took control. He had a decent size cock, and Ann sucked it for several minutes. She then slid on top of him and maneuvered herself and down onto his cock. She fucked him hard for nearly ten minutes before she screamed out into a powerful orgasm. She hadn’t cum on my cock in some time, and I stood there highly aroused. He then took her from behind.

Her ass was high in the air, and Nathan held firmly onto each of her hips. He drove his cock hard into her, and Ann screamed out with every thrust. Her big tits thrashed wildly about, and I nearly came watching him fuck her senseless.

“Give it to me! Harder! Harder!” Ann screamed out.

She experienced an intense orgasm just seconds later, and he continued to fuck her for several more minutes before shooting his load all over her ass. Ann stood there with her butt still in the air, and her face was plastered against the sheets. She couldn’t believe what she had done and felt somewhat embarrassed.

Several minutes had passed, and Nathan wanted to fuck her yet again. Ann had no control over the situation, and he shoved his cock back into her from behind. He fucked her hard for nearly thirty minutes, and she screamed out into at least two more powerful orgasms. They had been just as intense as before, and my cock couldn’t have been any more aroused. Listening to her moan out while egging him on to fuck her even harder had me at my limits. He finally finished her off by erupting deep inside her.

He lay there on top of her for a minute or two with his cock still embedded in her. There was one problem: Ann had not been on any birth control at the time. As he rolled off her, I could see his cum oozing from her just fucked pussy. It left us severely shaken, and the following month, we were on pins and needles. She ended up being a few days late, but luckily, nothing came of it. The situation left me highly aroused, but for Ann, it was the complete opposite. She felt embarrassed by the whole event and did not want to take that chance again. It only strengthened our marriage and added another dimension to our love life that we sorely missed.

Years later, Ann asked me what I wanted for my 50th birthday. I told her I wanted to share her again, and it took her a bit by surprise.

“Really?” she sarcastically replied.

“You remembered what happened last time?”

It took some convincing, alright, a lot of convincing, but she reluctantly agreed to do it this one time. I found what I had thought would be the perfect guy, and I mentioned him to Ann one evening while making love. Christian was a personal trainer nearly twenty years younger than her. He found my wife to be highly fuckable and especially loved her big tits and round curvy ass. When Ann saw his pic, it brought memories of her excursion years before.

We then met him one night for a drink before going to his place. Ann stood there and gasped as he dropped his pants in front of her. Ann is a very secure person and isn’t afraid of many things, but Christian’s cock got her attention. It had been even more significant than advertised, and it would be quite the challenge to see her take on a cock of that magnitude.

She sucked his cock for several minutes, getting it good and hard. He moved her onto her back and slid her legs apart. He pushed the head of his cock up against the lips of her pussy. Nearly a minute later, I heard my wife cry, “Oh god! Oh god! Your cock is so freaking big!”

He slowly worked his cock in and out of her. Ann’s body jerked with every thrust, and she felt his cock hitting the back of her pussy. I sat only a few feet away and watched the lips of her pussy firmly around the circumference of his rigid cock.

“Omg! I can’t take it! It is too freaking big!” Ann cried out.

My wife did her best to accept his cock, and as time went on, she began to get acclimated to its sheer size. Once she did, she quickly felt a powerful orgasm building. He fucked her vigorously for several minutes pushing Ann over the edge. She came extremely hard on his cock, and he turned her over and had her move her ass high into the air.

Christian loved her round firm butt and held firmly onto her hips. He gave it all he had and rammed nearly every inch of his nine-inch cock deeply into her.

“You like my big cock, Ann?” he asked.

“Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she shouted out.

Ann screamed out for the next few minutes. She ultimately experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Her body then fell flat onto the bed in exhaustion, and Christian held her down and continued to fuck her hard. It was exciting to watch, and I nearly came at that moment.

He then rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard for nearly twenty minutes. He forced her to take every inch of his enormous cock, and it ultimately led Ann to scream out into another mind-blowing orgasm. I could no longer contain myself at that point, and my cock went off like a cannon right there in front of the both of them. Christian ultimately came all over my wife's breasts minutes later, and it was a night I won’t soon forget. It was the best birthday gift I could have ever imagined, and it turned our lives inside out. The thought of being a cuckold turned me on that much more, and it led to some arousing sex in the bedroom.

Then, a few years later, another opportunity suddenly presented itself. We had met an older gentleman who had been well into his sixties through a social group. Sam had not been with a woman in quite some time and had a crush on Ann. He had a genuine interest in fucking her, and Ann had him over for dinner one night. The night was going great, and we had already polished off a bottle of wine. It wasn’t until the subject of sex had come up things changed. He had talked about not being with a woman for some time, and Ann felt somewhat sorry for him.

love_is_lola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
love_is_lola

I then suggested that she should get him off. It surprised her, but she ultimately agreed after finishing her wine. She then led him into our bedroom and removed her pants and shirt. She sat beside him on the bed in just her bra and panties, and my cock was rock hard watching. She unbuckled his pants and pulled out his thick cock. Sam was extraordinarily fit and looked nowhere near his age. His cock might have been average in size but seemed much more considerable in size. Ann wrapped her hand around the shaft of his cock and gave it several firm strokes. It swelled up in seconds, and she wrapped her lips firmly around the circumference of it.  

She aggressively sucked his cock for nearly ten minutes. Ann is great at sucking cock, and teased him as she ran her tongue the length of his cock. She was in control and had him on the verge of erupting at any second. Sam, not wanting to cum, and sensing how aroused Ann had become, suddenly rolled her over onto her back. He grabbed her panties and pulled them to one side, and ran his tongue deep into her wet pussy.

“Oh fuck!” Ann cried out.

“What are you doing?” she cried out.

He aggressively sucked her pussy for several minutes and had Ann on the verge of an intense orgasm. Ann, loving every second of it, cried out, “Don’t stop! Please don’t stop! You are going to make me cum!”

He nearly had Ann in tears when her body suddenly began to shake and tremble about the bed. She came hard all over his mouth and face, and it left Ann extremely vulnerable.  He continued to suck her pussy for several more minutes. Ann had never experienced anything like this, and she begged him not to stop.

“Oh god! You are going to make me cum again!” she cried out.

Seconds later, my wife screamed out into another earth-shattering orgasm. It left her trembling, and that was when she said, “I want you to fuck me!”

Sam quickly slid on top of her and plunged his stiff cock deep into my wife’s wet pussy. He fucked her hard right there in front of me, and I could not believe what I was seeing. He seemed quiet and shy but had turned into a raging bull. The intensity was high, and he made Ann scream out into another intense orgasm.

He then moved her onto all fours and mounted her from behind. He gave the cheeks of her nice round ass several firm whacks. Ann cried out with every thrash, and he slid his cock back into her. He fucked her hard for the next several minutes, and Ann’s tits swayed in unison with every thrust of his cock. I sat there and slowly stroked my cock.

“You like it, Ann?” Sam asked.

“Oh god, yes!” she moaned out.

“Please don’t stop! You are going to make me cum again!”

He fucked her good and hard for another few minutes when Ann screamed out yet again into another earth-shattering orgasm. He then finished her off by shooting his load deep inside her. It had been a desire of mine for a while to fuck her immediately after another man orgasms inside her.

I quickly mounted her and began to fuck her right there in front of Sam. I felt his load inside her, and It took a matter of minutes when my cock went off like never before. It was indeed an orgasm I would never forget, and it was on a night I never expected. It was something that would live with us for years to come, even though Ann fucked him that only time.

The next few years did not present many opportunities to share her, and the chances diminished with Ann closing in on sixty. I had pretty much given up on seeing her with another man, but that all changed last summer. A buddy I hadn’t seen in years surprised us. He had been in town for a few days, and we urged him to stay at our place.

Dave was around our age and had been a bachelor for many years. He had his fair share of women over the years, and it had been a fantasy of mine to see him with Ann. I mentioned how I had shared Ann with a few men in the past, and we talked about it one night while Ann was out. I told him how I would love for him to seduce her and fuck her senseless. It left us both highly aroused, and we discussed different ideas over a few beers.

Ann thought the world of Dave and even had a minor crush on him years ago. I knew she might go along with the idea of fucking him if the situation were right. We had recently installed a hot tub, and the three of us retreated to the backyard one evening after dinner.

Ann wore one of her newer suits and instantly got Dave's attention. It was a colorful two-piece that showed off her large breasts and round butt, and I knew it would excite Dave. We sat in the hot tub and enjoyed a night under the stars.

Dave then moved over next to Ann. He is a very fit guy and has been involved in several marathons. He asked Ann about getting naked, and he stood up and dropped his shorts right there in front of her. His cock was right at eye level, and she tried to look away.

He stood there for a good minute or two before Ann latched onto his cock. I could see her getting aroused, and she reached out and suddenly grabbed onto his cock out of the blue. She gave his cock several firm strokes before wrapping her lips around the circumference of it. She sucked his cock for a solid ten minutes and then asked if he like to go back inside.

We immediately headed for our bedroom as Ann made the first move. She removed her swimsuit and got onto all fours on the bed.

“I want you both to fuck me!” she demanded.

Dave moved in behind her round ass and mounted her from behind. He slid his thick cock deeply into her while she sucked my cock. He fucked her hard for several minutes, and I felt her moans around the shaft of my cock. A few minutes later, Ann suddenly stopped sucking my cock. She felt an orgasm building and now cried out, “Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

She still had her hand around my cock, and I nearly came watching her experience a powerful orgasm. She now climbed on top of his cock and rocked herself back n forth aggressively. I stood off to the side and gently stroked my cock as she felt another orgasm building. Seconds later, I heard Ann scream out yet again into another intense orgasm. This pushed me over the edge, and I came hard all over my hand seconds later.

Dave now rolled her over onto her back and fucked her hard for another few minutes. He felt his orgasm building by the second, and I heard him moan out minutes later. He came deep inside Ann before rolling off her. I could not believe how aroused I had been, and it only made me want to see him fuck her again.

The next night he fucked her again. It was just as intense and insane, leaving us fully satisfied. Dave left the following day, and we hope to see him again this summer. That might have been the last time I would ever have the chance to share her, but knowing her, you never know.  She goes through different stages of arousal, and if the timing is right, she might do it one more time.

We will see!

...

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments