Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Teacher’s Daydream

"First story written"

23
8 Comments 8
616 Views 616
1.0k words 1.0k words

I’m invisible.

My hands are resting on your shoulders.  You feel tense.  Relax let my hands take you to a pleasant place.

“l’m with you so far,” she says.

My thumbs are massaging the back of your neck. You are beginning to relax now.

I lean down and whisper, “Do you want me to proceed?”

“Oooh, yes,” she huskily replies.

“Please,” she begs.

I slide my hands to your shoulders again.

“Want me to go down?” he asks.

“Oh, yes,” she whispers.

Very slowly, my hands slide down and beneath your blouse.  My fingertips touch lace. Very sexy fabric, he thinks to himself.

“Do I go under or over the lace,” he whispers in my ear.

“Under the lace,” I reply.

My fingers slide under and discover taut nipples. I let them slide between two fingers until they slip into my palms.  My fingers gently squeeze your breasts while your nipples press into the soft flesh of my palms.

Just then, your kiddos arrive and my hands disappear, leaving you all wiggly and wet until I can reappear when they go to lunch.

“Ooooh….mmm,” she murmurs.

“You’re leaving me wanting more... very nice,” she cries.

Ok. I have the kiddos at recess right now until 11:00 a.m. she texts him.

My hands mysteriously reappear, resting on your shoulders. Do I return to the sexy lace, or slip lower?

“For now, return to the sexy lace,” she replies.

My fingers follow a familiar route and in a moment I've gotten those twin peaks of pleasure nestled in my palms. Could it be that they are more prominent than earlier?  Could it be the anticipation of my return has caused you to become even more aroused?

“Most definitely,” she whispers.

I whisper, “Are you as aroused below? Is your sweet pussy dripping wet?”

“It is,” she pants.

“Lift your skirt and show me,” I demand.

Leaving one hand beneath lace, I slide the other down. How far down? Far enough that I can tell that your body forsakes you. The darker spot on your panties shows me just how wet you are.

If you only knew, she thinks to herself.

My middle finger searches for the erect nub near the top of that wet spot.  When you slide your hips forward I know I've found that sweet spot.

“I’m definitely all wiggly and wet,” she says aloud.

I continue on, slow sensuous circles around the sweet pearl as she quietly moans with pleasure.

But you want more. I know what you really crave the sensation of flesh on flesh caress.

“Oh, yes, please!!!” she cries out loud.

My fingers move away, causing a bit of frustration. But as they slip beneath your panties at the top and move down over your smooth mound, you shudder and moan.

Oh, boy do I ever!

SamanthaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaCruz

I playfully tease your pleasure nub, but my ultimate goal is too close to resist.  My digits move down, covering the source of your moisture.  I hesitate for a moment, wondering if I should continue rubbing the rosebud, or curl my fingers in the warm, wet pool inside?

“Continue rubbing,” she begs of me.

I can’t wait to take the plunge.  I begin sliding my fingers over her blossom.

My index and ring fingers caressing the folds of your vulva, my middle finger barely touching the entrance to your sex.  When my fingers slide up I use the tip of my middle to tap on your quivering clit.

I lean down and ask, "When are the kiddos due back?" knowing when they do, I will disappear again.

“Any minute,” she says.

I give in to my craving to taste you and dip a finger into your steamy pool of lust, then withdraw it and bring my glistening finger to my nose. Your aroma is intoxicating, and when I slip it between my lips, the taste is finer than a vintage wine.

“Oh, my god!” she cries out.

I hear their voices approaching and before I disappear, I whisper, "My love, I'll be back!"

Frustration sets in

But lunch can't be far off.  And as they enjoy their noontime meal, I'll return to enjoy mine.

The kiddos are at lunch. “Will you return, please?” she asks.

Magically,  I reappear as the last kiddo exits the room.  Your smile says volumes. I close the door and move beside you.

“Do you understand that when we are together, we are invisible to everyone else?” I ask her.

I take your hand in mine and assist you in standing. And then turn you so you are between the desk and me.  My hands grip your waist and I lift you off your feet and place your butt on the desk. Your smile confirms that you understand my intentions.

“Ooooh, yes,” she whispers.

I slide your chair toward my luncheon buffet.

I reach for your panties and after you lift your hips, I slip your panties down. As I lift your shoes and place them on the chair’s arms I can see your blossom; it reminds me of a delicate rose.

Leaning forward, I inhale sharply, filling my nostrils with your lovely fragrance.  Having satisfied two of three senses, my mouth waters in anticipation of tasting you for the first time.

“And….Please…Before the kiddos arrive….” she begs out loud.

"Please, what?” he demands.

“Kiss my clit until I cum,” she cries.

I lean closer and touch your quivering clit with the tip of my tongue.  My tongue moves like a snake testing for food.

“Enough!” you exclaim as you grasp my head and pull my mouth firmly against your twitching, hard clit.

“Oh, yes, baby, yes,” she excitedly says.

My lips clamp on it and I feel the urgency of your need.

“Cum for me, my love!” I say as best I can.

I will, and I do.

Your flow is instant and intense, and I am able to slurp copious amounts with my tongue.

“Oh, my….I’m gushing,” she exclaims.

The nectar of the gods.

Published 
Written by Sassyslut
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments