Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Meeting Finally Realized

"A meeting finally realized with a submissive"

14
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
847 words 847 words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of pure fantasy inspired by interactions here on Lush."

The trip starts before you board the plane.  You're dressed in a short skirt with a button-down blouse, high heels, and nothing underneath except for a Lovesense remote-controlled vibrator. 

I personally pick you up from the airport and drive you to your hotel.  During the drive, we’ll talk as I want to get to know you first, but I will check to make sure you’ve followed those simple directions.  I’ll make sure to have some edible snacks for you as I’m sure you’re hungry and want to ensure that you don’t flag/have a loss of energy.  I play with the remote control periodically putting it on a low oscillating setting to help you relax from the flight and to amuse me.

We check you into the hotel and your room.  Unnoticed by you, the bellman will have deposited an extra bag.  What you will notice is the bottle of chilled champagne waiting for you. 

I toast you and welcome you to Dallas circling around you touching the small of your back and marveling at your body.  From behind you I cup your breast and reach into your blouse and begin to twist your nipples.  You moan and push your ass back into me feeling my engorged cock pressed between your cheeks and look for a place to put your glass down.  As you bend over to do this, perhaps a bit further than you really need, I run my fingers through your wet lips. 

While you want more now, you know to drop to your knees.  You unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants to pull out my hardening cock.  You wrap your lips around me and swirl your tongue around the glans pulling my pants down completely so I can step out of them before you begin to deep-throat me, grabbing my ass to pull me further into your throat.  After a few minutes of this, I lift you up and tell you I want more – we go to the bed and I lie on my back.  You continue to suck me off and slide one of your fingers into my ass and massage my prostate until I erupt in your throat.  You dutifully clean me up and look at me with big eyes wondering when you will get your reward for a job well done. 

I roll you onto your back and reach down into the bag the bellman dropped off.  I bind your wrists and ankles to the bed.  I open your blouse so that I have access to your breasts while I lightly run my fingers along your thighs.  I kiss my way down from your lips, along your neck to your breasts.  I circle your nipples with my tongue and lightly bite them before moving down your body, across your belly, and down between your legs kissing your inner thighs. 

Amii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amii

I slowly kiss and lick my way up one thigh then around the edge of your lips as you squirm trying to get me to tongue fuck you, but I won't touch it yet.  I circle your pussy with my tongue and lick my way down to and around your rosebud pushing into it with my tongue.  I slide up breathing on your pussy making you want me to touch you.  You thrust your hips up in frustration and I finally lick you between the folds of your lips sliding up and wrapping my lips and tongue around your clit at the same time that slide two fingers into your overheated pussy.  I edge you and push you over the edge sucking hard on your clit, one hand finger fucking you while the other reaches up and twists the nipples on your breast.  Your moaning so loud that the room next door bangs on the wall. 

I release your ankles and flip you over with your face down, arms still restrained, and ass up in the air.  I slam into you with my cock over and over into your pussy.  We’re not making love now, we are just fucking like animals.  With your ass in the air and my cock in your pussy I reach around and rub your clit and coat my finger and hands with your juices while bringing you to another orgasm.  I take my fingers and push them into your ass while I fuck you.  You know what's going to happen - I take my cock from your pussy and push it slowly into your waiting ass, my hands on your hips control the pace.  I release your wrists and you quickly shove both hands under you one hand rubbing your clit and the other massaging my balls until I explode into you. 

I roll off you exhausted and you curl up onto me, my chest, with one of your hands fondling my cock…

Published 
Written by SamIaminTx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments