Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Futa

"Lily wakes up to find a shocking surprise"

28
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Lily rolled over, grabbed her phone from the bedside table, and then her glasses. She looked at the time.

“Shit,” she said aloud. Thankfully, today was Sunday, and she didn’t have anywhere to be, but it was still late. She felt groggy as she tried to recall the events of the night before. She and her bestie, Nicole, had been dancing at Mad Myrna’s till late. Several women and men had bought the two of them hopeful drinks. Nicole and Lily accepted them with thanks but had danced wildly only with one another, eschewing the advances of the others at the club. Mad Myrna’s was famous for accepting people of all types, and it was no surprise that the ladies had been hitting on them as much as the men.

Lily vaguely remembered talking to a very tall drag queen at some point in the night who had offered her some pills. He said they were special, and Lily assumed they were Molly. She’d figured it would make the night more interesting, and she had fuzzy recollections of sweaty dancing with Nicole to Abba and MC Hammer. Her head felt surprisingly clear this morning, considering all the drinks and potentially other drugs. What had the drag queen given her, anyhow?

“Nicole, are you here?” Lily called, unsure if her friend had come home with her. They lived together, but Nicole often ended up somewhere else after a night of dancing.

“Mmhmm,” came Nicole’s muffled voice from the other room. Lily knew they were both home, at least. Perhaps Nicole could help her piece together last night’s events.

Lily threw off the covers and headed to the bathroom for some water and to pee. Whatever happened last night, one thing was certain. She’d drunk a lot, and nature was calling.

She glanced at herself in the mirror as she entered the bathroom. She still looked fantastic, even after a poor night’s sleep. Her makeup was fabulous, and although it was a little disheveled, her hair was still curly in a sexy way. She smiled at herself, confident in her appearance and thankful she rarely had a walk of shame in the morning when she didn’t at least feel attractive. She may look out of place, but her youthfulness still gave her a sexy look even after a rough night.

She took a long drink of water and then brushed her teeth. She’d slept in her short, sparkled dress, which looked only minimally rumpled. Okay, it was time to pee. She noticed her panties were feeling overly tight.

Lily hiked up her skirt and slid her thong down as she inspected the towels in front of her absentmindedly. She noticed that she felt a little off, but that was to be expected after a night of molly. Perhaps she should stay in bed a while longer.

She started to pee and was completely surprised that the stream seemed to shoot nearly straight ahead and almost out of the bowl. “What the...?” she exclaimed as she glanced down. She hiked up her short skirt to glance between her legs.

“Nicole!” Lily shouted as she abruptly stopped peeing and jumped up to her feet. “Oh, my God. Oh, my God!” she said as she examined herself. Unable to believe her eyes, she stepped over to the full-length mirror.

It was really there. Lily pinched herself to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. She reached down between her legs and gave herself a squeeze, which sent a jolt of electricity through her body. Lily had a cock.

Suddenly curious as well as confused, Lily examined her new cock more closely. It hung halfway down her thigh, and she tried to wrap her small hand around it, but her fingers couldn’t quite touch. Not only did Lily have a new cock, she had an enormous cock.

“Nicole, you’d better get in here!” Lily called more urgently. She felt torn between a desire to inspect her cock further, to freak out, and to pee. The desire to pee won out.


Lily stepped back over to the toilet and began to sit down, and then she was struck with a thought. She didn’t need to sit down! Full of curiosity, Lily reached down and lifted the seat, then tentatively gripped her new shaft and aimed it generally at the bowl. She felt excited as she hit her target on the first try and relieved herself.

She returned to the mirror. She watched herself as she reached down and took her gigantic cock in both hands and hefted it up. It felt strange and natural at the same time, and she instinctively gave her cock a squeeze and began to stroke it gently. “Oh, God!” she exclaimed out loud. It felt great!

Her cock began to rise on its own accord. Lily noticed a small upward hook and bulbous mushroom head near the end. It was nearly as long as her forearm. She slid her hands down the long shaft. She shivered when her delicate fingers reached the tip. She stroked the tip several times to confirm her initial feelings. She’d heard for years from her lovers that the tip was extra sensitive, but Lily experienced it for the first time and suddenly understood what she only knew intellectually before.

“Nicole, get your ass in here!” Lily yelled. A muffled response and light footsteps confirmed that Nicole was alive and was moving in her direction.

Suddenly, Lily felt self-conscious. Should she be embarrassed about her new dick? Nicole and Lily had shared everything since high school, including details of their initial adventures with boys, and they’d participated in many infamous threesomes together. Now they lived together and occasionally hooked up with each other, although mostly they slept with other guys. Neither had any experience akin to Lily’s new cock. Lily slipped her skirt back down and tucked her cock back between her thighs. Unfortunately, her dress came only past her hips, and she was concerned that her partial erection would be visible past the bottom of her skirt. She wanted a moment to prepare Nicole for what was coming.

“What the fuck, Lily?” Nicole said as she rounded the corner and came into the bathroom. “God, I’m trying to sleep. You’d better be dying,” she said.

“Nicole, do you remember taking some pills from one of the drag queens last night?” Lily asked in a panicked voice as she squeezed her thighs together, hoping to hide her fat schlong for a few more moments.


“No way, I wasn’t about to take some pills from someone I didn’t know. Why - did you take them?” she asked. “Besides, I thought it was just Molly. Was it something else? Did that fucker try to slip us a roofie? We danced for a long time afterward, and you seemed to be doing great. I mean, it’s not like you were falling over or something. Shit, what was it?” Nicole asked.

“I thought it was ecstasy, too,” Lily answered, “but I’m guessing it wasn’t. Nicole, I have a - well - I have a cock! Not only that, it’s huge!”

Nicole laughed and turned to leave, then stopped when she saw the look on her friend’s face. She chuckled a few more times, then became serious. Nicole’s eyes slid down Lily’s body, from her face to her small tits, down her dress, and to her crotch. 


“Show me,” Nicole commanded, suddenly very intrigued. “You know what, don’t show me,” she said as she changed her mind. “No, I want to see it,” she said again as she vacillated, unsure if her friend was just fucking with her or if she was serious.

Lily was suddenly struck with a feeling of consequence. What would Nicole think now that she had a dick? Shit, what if it was permanent? She had no idea what her future held and didn’t know what it meant for the present.

“You know what?” Nicole continued. “Give me a minute, okay? God, I need to pee. Whatever is going on can wait a minute.”

Lily felt surprised but decided to give her friend a moment. Nicole clearly didn’t believe her, but Lily knew she was about to blow Nicole’s mind. Lily nodded once, slid her glasses up her nose, stepped out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom, then waited. Suddenly, though, she was curious to know if her normal womanly parts were all still intact.


Lily slid her hands down her body once again. Her elongated cock swayed between her thighs, and she cupped the biggest set of balls she’d ever felt in her life. She moved them out of the way and slid her fingers further down. She was thankful to feel her smooth pussy lips underneath. How any of this worked was far beyond her reasoning skills at the moment, but there was something comforting about knowing she still had all her usual self under her big cock and balls.

A thought occurred to Lily. Long ago, she’d thought about what it would feel like to have a dick, and now she had the most enormous cock she’d ever encountered in her young life. What should she do? She pondered this for only a moment before concluding the same thing that every male would. She wanted to fuck something.

“Lily, come on, quit pulling my chain, you’re so full of shit,” Nicole said from the bathroom. “I know you don’t have a cock, that’s ridiculous. One night at Mad Myrna’s with the drag queens and some drugs, and you’re convinced you grew a dick. Come on, honey, you’re still tripping on something.”

“Nicole, I wish that were true,” Lily responded, suddenly realizing her friend may be right. What if she was still super high from whatever she’d taken the night before? Was it mushrooms? LSD? Something else? She decided she didn’t care and felt an overwhelming desire to touch her new cock. Only Nicole could confirm or deny her reality now.

“Come on, Nicole, I really need you to come help me,” Lily said, even as she moved her hands back to her enormous cock and started stroking. “If I’m tripping, I need you to tell me. I seriously have a giant cock right now, and I’m telling you, it feels great to touch it. Please come tell me if you see the same thing I’m seeing.”

“Fine, just give me a minute, you crazy bitch,” Nicole said. Lily heard a flush and the sink running for a few moments before Nicole stepped out of the bathroom and back into Lily’s bedroom.

“Oh. My. God. Lily!" Nicole exclaimed the moment she laid eyes on her friend. Lily’s cock was fully erect and poking straight out from under her short sparkling skirt. Lily’s small hand was absentmindedly stroking her fat funmaker.

“Oh, God, so you can see I have a giant dick, too?” Lily asked, feeling relieved and excited at the same time. “What the fuck am I going to do, Nicole? There’s no way I can hide this thing, and all I want to do is touch it or fuck something! Nicole, I need your help. Tell me what to do?”

Nicole looked hungrily at Lily’s cock as her mind went a thousand miles an hour. Her best friend and sometimes lover suddenly had a cock. Like, a super enormous cock. Like, the biggest cock she’d ever seen in her life. It was the length and width of her upper arm, and Lily looked incredibly sexy stroking it. Nicole instantly felt wet as she gazed in wonder at Lily’s petite frame and long dick.

“Um, Lily, my friend, that thing is a giant. What the fuck did you take last night, and why haven’t we ever tried it before?”


“What do you mean, Nicole?” Lily asked. “Come on, I think this is a big deal and maybe a problem. What do I do with this thing?”

Nicole’s mind raced, but her body was faster. Nicole stepped forward and reached out a hand toward Lily’s cock. “Can I touch it?” she asked quietly.

“God, Nicole, of course, you can touch it. Please touch it. Tell me if this is real or a dream!” Lily exclaimed. “More importantly, Nicole, please, please make me cum. I feel like my balls are going to burst. This erection thing is way overrated! How do guys walk around with these things?”

“Overrated?” Nicole asked, curious at Lily’s choice of words. “Baby, I know exactly what to do with that giant dick of yours!”


Nicole kneeled in front of Lily, right at eye level with her long schlong. She gently reached up with both hands and grasped it, feeling the weight of it for the first time. Her long fingers couldn’t wrap around it, and it felt like it must weigh several pounds, like so many packages of hamburger meat. “My God, Lily, this thing is enormous!” Nicole exclaimed.

“No kidding!” Lily exclaimed. “I think it’s taking all the blood from my head. It’s all I can think about!”

“Mmm,” Nicole said as she stroked it gently. Lily inhaled sharply, and her eyes rolled back in her head involuntarily. Nicole’s hands slid up and down Lily’s engorged cock. She felt it twitch in her hands in response.

“Lily,” Nicole said coyly. “I can assure you that you are not tripping. You, my friend, most definitely have the most lovely cock I’ve ever seen in my life.” Nicole’s hands continued to caress Lily’s long dong as she spoke.

“Oh, my God, Nicole, that feels so good!” Lily said as her hands interlaced with Nicole’s long brown hair. Lily pulled Nicole toward herself, and her cock knocked against Nicole’s forehead.

“Easy, there, Lily,” Nicole said as she dodged slightly to the side. “You’ll poke my eye out!” Nicole laughed.

“Please, Nicole, help me,” Lily whimpered as she stroked Nicole’s hair. “What should I do?”

Nicole smiled up at Lily. “Well, right now, I want you to fucking relax, baby. I am going to help you get some release. We can’t have you walking around with this thing bumping into everything, can we?” Nicole laughed.

Nicole’s hands continued gently stroking the length of Lily’s prehistoric-sized penis. Lily nearly fainted every time Nicole’s hands grazed the sensitive tip of her cock. Pre-cum leaked freely from the end and wet Nicole’s palms and fingers, soon glazing them both in a slippery goo.

“Lily, I’m your best friend, and we like to fuck sometimes anyhow, so this isn’t weird, okay?” Nicole said trepidatiously. “I’ve never seen such an amazing cock in all my life, and I just need to play with it. I mean, come on, you would do the same thing if the roles were reversed.”

Lily’s felt her pussy tingle at the thought of Nicole with a long cock, and her giant dick gave a twitch of agreement. She knew that Nicole was right, and she wanted to fuck Nicole so badly - or anything, for that matter. She suddenly felt such sympathy for the boys.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

Nicole turned her attention to Lily’s cock in her hands. She leaned forward slightly and licked Lily’s pre-cum off of the end of her shaft, which sent shivers of pleasure through Lily’s body, and she moaned in approval. Nicole licked it again and then attempted the impossible and slipped her lips around the giant head of Lily’s penis. She immediately felt it swell with arousal.


“Mmm,” Nicole moaned as she flicked her tongue around the sensitive tip and stroked the length of Lily’s shaft with her hands. She continued her motions as Lily’s hands pulled her closer. Soon, Lily was banging into the back of Nicole’s mouth, and Nicole did her best to swallow Lily’s long dong down her throat. It was a pathetic effort - there was no way this thing was fitting, but she tried nonetheless.

“Oh, God, Nicole, that feels amazing!” Lily exclaimed as Nicole kept stroking and sucking her cock. “Oh, my God, Nicole, I don’t know what this feeling is, but I like it!”

Nicole slid one hand down Lily’s long cock to the base and cupped her gigantic balls. She felt them contract upwards from the attention as Lily’s cock seemed to swell to even more immense proportions.

Nicole backed her head away for just a moment. “Don’t you cum yet, you whore,” Nicole joked as she gently squeezed Lily’s enormous balls. Lily whimpered like a dog in heat.

Nicole’s hand slid a little further back from Lily’s balls, and she was shocked to discover Lily’s dripping wet pussy was still there. Lily was the total package - fully a woman, yet with a fantastic penis. Nicole couldn’t believe her incredible luck.

Without hesitation, Nicole slid her thumb along Lily’s slit, sending shivers of pleasure through Lily’s body and causing her dick to twitch again. Nicole twisted her wrist around and effortlessly slid two fingers deep inside Lily’s swollen pussy as her thumb rubbed Lily’s clit. Her other hand continued stroking Lily’s long shaft, and Nicole placed her mouth back over the tip of her lovely cock.

Lily yelped in pleasure at all of the intense sensations. She knew she wouldn’t last, and she didn’t want to. She had an overwhelming desire to ejaculate all over her friend and felt she was close. Lily closed her eyes and concentrated on all of her new feelings.

“Oh, my God, Nicole, that all feels so good!” Lily exclaimed as she bucked her hips in rhythm with Nicole’s playful actions. Nicole gave her friend no respite and continued finger fucking her pussy and sucking her long cock.

Lily felt a clenching from deep within herself and sensed she was about to cum. Nicole noticed a tension in Lily’s cock that she knew to be the edge of an orgasm and intensified her motions. Lily looked down at Nicole with a hunger in her eyes. She reached down and pulled her friend’s face toward herself, forcing more of her cock into Nicole’s mouth as she let out a primal, guttural moan.

Nicole felt a spurt of hot cum hit the back of her throat, and she gulped to keep up. Lily’s gigantic balls spurted load after load of semen into Nicole’s waiting mouth until it was full and began to run down Nicole’s chin. Nicole continued to finger fuck Lily’s pussy, and she felt a gush of fluid soak her hand and forearm. Nicole gagged a little and backed away from Lily’s cock, only to be splat in the face with more cum as Lily pumped hot jizz against her smiling face.

Finally, Lily came down enough to look down on the mess that she’d made. Nicole looked amazing, covered in her hot cum, and Lily’s knees were shaking. Her cock, however, was still rock hard.

“Um, Nicole,” Lily said tentatively, “I don’t think I’m done yet.”

“Thank God,” Nicole responded. Her pussy was aching to be filled by this enormous member. Nicole always loved giving blow jobs, but rarely had she encountered a boy who could keep up with her sexual appetite.

“Lily, I hope this doesn’t sound too forward, but we are way off the beaten path here. Lily, my friend, I really, really want to be fucked by your giant cock. Like, my pussy is aching to have you inside of me!” Nicole exclaimed.

Lily didn’t need any further encouragement. She didn’t understand what was happening to her, exactly, but she knew beyond a shadow of doubt that she wanted to fuck her beautiful friend.

“Nicole, you tell me how you want it, and I’ll fuck you silly with this thing,” Lily said, smiling.

Nicole unceremoniously slipped out of her PJs as she stood, and Lily slipped her sequined dress up and over her head. Lily’s small tits contrasted with Nicole’s large breasts, and both women took a moment to admire the other. Nicole stepped forward and kissed Lily passionately. Lily’s enormous cock was pressed between them.

Nicole pulled back long enough to gaze deeply into Lily’s eyes, then she turned away and leaned over the bed. She placed her hands against Lily’s sheets and looked back over her shoulder. Her bare ass and little hips pressed back toward her friend.

“Lily, bury that thing deep in my slutty cunt,” Nicole said throatily. Lily stepped forward to oblige.

Lily took a moment to admire Nicole’s hourglass figure and her back and hips. She ran her hands down from Nicole’s sexy shoulders, down her smooth, thin back, and onto her spreading hips. Lily’s cock twitched in arousal from Nicole’s sexy body. Lily brought her cock up and laid it on Nicole’s round ass. It came up nearly to Nicole’s waist.

“Lily put that thing inside of me - I want to feel that enormous, beautiful cock of yours all the way inside of me. Please, Lily, I want to be fucked like the slutty bitch that I am!” Nicole exclaimed.

Lily smiled and grabbed her gigantic cock with one hand and Nicole’s hip with the other. She’d always wondered what it looked like from this side of a fuck, and she was happy to find out. She hefted her long dong and dropped it on Nicole’s ass a couple of times, feeling the weight of it slap against Nicole’s pale skin. She could see a stream of pre-cum dripping out of the tip again already and knew she was ready to fuck her friend.

Lily slid her enormous schlong down Nicole’s ass crack and up against her slit. Nicole was dripping wet, and Lily could smell her arousal. She pressed the tip of her long cock against Nicole’s wetness and felt Nicole’s opening give way. She slid the tip in just a bit before she heard Nicole inhale sharply.

“Oh, my God, Lily!” Nicole said with closed eyes. “Yes, give it to me! Fuck my tight cunt with your giant dick, Lily!”

Lily pressed in some more and watched the bulbous head of her cock disappear into her best friend, then the long shaft inch by inch. She eased off and pulled back, watching intently as her cock reappeared from inside of Nicole, then she pressed forward again. This time she didn’t stop and buried her long cock inside of Nicole and started pumping. Nicole yelped in surprise and pleasure, and Lily nearly blew her load when she felt Nicole’s tightness around her swollen member.

With each thrust forward, Lily felt her enormous balls slap against Nicole’s swollen clitoris, which sent shockwaves through Nicole each time. Nicole could feel her tight pussy stretched to capacity to fit Lily’s gigantic, throbbing cock. Sparkles danced in her vision, and she felt nearly dizzy from the intensity of the sensations. Lily felt her huge balls clench in response to Nicole’s tightness with each entry, and she gripped Nicole’s hips tightly and pulled her toward herself.

“Stop, Lily, give me a minute!” Nicole panted, feeling overwhelmed by her friend’s gorgeous fucking. “God, you’re so big! I love it but need a minute to get used to it and recover. I promise you can keep fucking me in a minute - I mean, please, I want you to keep fucking me.”

Lily slid out of Nicole with a sloshing sound and watched as Nicole’s tight pussy returned to its regular shape. Lily absentmindedly slid her hand up and down her slippery shaft that was coated in Nicole’s arousal. Her other hand reached down and squeezed her enormous balls, and then she remembered her aching pussy hidden underneath.

“Nicole, I’ll give you a break, but I want you to do something for me,” Lily said as she gazed at Nicole’s sexy back. “Roll over on the bed and place your head on here the edge.”

“Um, okay,” Nicole responded, doing as Lily had asked. “You’re not sticking that thing down my throat, though. I’ll gag and die!” she exclaimed.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to kill you,” Lily laughed. “I want to see if the rest of me still ‘works,’ if you know what I mean.”

“Actually, I have no idea what you mean, but I’ll try it, whatever it is. I’m so turned on right now, and my pussy is aching in such a good way. What do you want me to do?” she asked as she positioned her head at the end of the bed and rubbed her clit with one hand.

As a response, Lily stepped forward slightly, positioning herself over Nicole’s face, and lifted her humongous balls. Nicole gasped when she saw Lily’s slick, bald pussy hidden underneath. Nicole knew just what Lily wanted and immediately began licking her friend’s wet cunt.

“Oh, God, yes!” Lily yelled as she stroked her cock more fervently. The double stimulation was nearly more than she could handle, and Lily felt her knees begin to tremble. She lost track of everything except the feelings between her legs. She dropped her huge testicles, which slapped against Nicole’s chin.

“Mmfmm” came Nicole’s muffled response. She intensified her licking and her own finger fucking as Lily felt herself nearing a pussy orgasm. With a racking convulsion, her pussy squirted a stream of cunt juice onto Nicole’s smiling face. Lily’s balls simultaneously contracted, and she threw ropes of cum from her cock all over Nicole’s bare tits and stomach, covering her friend in loads of sperm.

Nicole rolled over slightly and looked up at Lily’s face. Lily’s eyes were closed, and her mouth was partially open and panting. Nicole saw a little drool on the side of Lily’s mouth, and Lily’s body spasmed slightly with each remaining small spurt of cum.

“Oh, my God, Lily!” Nicole exclaimed as she wiped her face with the back of her hand. “I love you with a dick! I hope you’re not done yet. My pussy is ready for more!”

Lily opened her eyes and looked down at Nicole, who climbed onto all fours on the bed. Lily took a mental stock of her situation. Despite two amazing orgasms, she still felt rock-hard.

“Nicole, I’m pretty sure I could do this all day long,” Lily said. “Lay down on your back and get your pussy over here at the edge of the bed.”

Nicole again did as she was ordered and slid herself around to position her pussy as instructed. Nicole raised her knees and grabbed them to hold them back as Lily stepped toward the edge of the bed and slid her giant schlong against Nicole’s open slit.

“God, Lily, you’re huge!” Nicole said as she watched Lily’s actions. Lily lifted her cock and slapped it against Nicole’s clit, causing a splashing sound and shivers through Nicole’s body. Lily grabbed the base of her long dong and slid the tip over Nicole’s slit a few times before burying her dick in Nicole’s pussy yet again. She thrust into Nicole and noticed a bulge in Nicole’s flat belly each time she drove her engorged phallus into Nicole’s cunt.

Nicole closed her eyes and squealed with delight as Lily grunted in satisfaction like a man. She was having fun fucking Nicole silly, and her cock was up to the task. Her ball sac tightened with each thrust, and they both grew louder as the fucking intensified. Nicole pulled her knees back further to open herself more to Lily’s giant tool, and Lily pounded away with an intensity bordering on insanity.

“God, Lily, fill my little slutty cunt. You whore, God, I love you fucking me!” Nicole yelled incoherently.

“Mmhmm,” Lily vocalized, unsure of her time and place other than her cock buried deep in Nicole’s body.

“God, Lily, I’m humming! Yes, fuck me just like that; oh, my God, Lily!” Nicole exclaimed as she spurted pussy juice from her stretched cunt onto Lily’s belly.

Lily kept thrusting her immense love tool into Nicole’s gaping sex hole as she felt herself nearing orgasm yet again. She plunged her cock all the way to the balls as she felt herself tighten. She began to shoot loads of cum into Nicole’s squirting cunt as the two friends came together. Lily looked down and watched Nicole’s belly expand with the volume of cum suddenly being inserted into her abdomen.

With a triumphant grunt, Lily pulled her engorged cock out of Nicole. She watched as a pint of semen slowly made its way out of Nicole’s pussy and dripped onto her crisp white sheets. She blew a long breath out of pursed lips as she slowly came down from their lovemaking.

“Holy shit!” Nicole exclaimed as Lily placed her hands on the bed to steady herself. “Lily, I can’t believe what just happened; you are amazing, my friend!”


Lily’s head was spinning. The entire room was spinning. Lily felt as if she were going to faint. She looked down to see her distended cock begin to deflate. Her cock drooped, then again hung halfway to her knees. It was still as thick as her forearm.

“Nicole, I think I need to lay down,” Lily said as she moved onto the bed and lay beside her friend. “That was unbelievable, but I think I’m finally spent!”


“Well, Lily, you’ve earned a little nap, I’d say,” Nicole cooed as she leaned in to kiss her friend on the cheek.

Lily’s eyes closed. She woke to warm sunset light coming through the windows. The comforter was up around her chin, and she realized she must have been asleep for several hours.

“Nicole?” Lily spoke in a hoarse voice. “Nicole, are you still here?” she asked.

Nicole’s voice came from the living room. “I’m here, Lily. Are you feeling okay?” she asked, appearing in the doorway.

Lily sighed heavily, then slid her hand down her body. She was both surprised and relieved to find that her cock was gone. Only her lady bits were left.

“I think I’m fine,” Lily said, looking toward her friend. “I mean, I think I’m back to normal.”

“Well, I guess I should be happy for you,” Nicole laughed, “but I certainly didn’t mind how you were earlier.”

“Oh, I loved it, too, Nicole!” Lily said in her post-nap bliss, recalling the details of their lovemaking.


“Me, too, Lily!” Nicole exclaimed as she blew Lily a kiss. “I think we need to go back to Mad Myrna’s again tonight!”


“Okay,” Lily responded, “but tonight, you’re taking the pills!”

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments