Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Shift, Happy Ending

"A young waitress has a bad evening at work"

35
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

‘Excuse me, sir. Sir, could I just get past please?’ Amy sighed inwardly but kept her smile plastered on her face.

‘Sir?’

‘Dave move. That bird wants to get past.’ The woman reached out and shoved her husband who tutted. ‘Don’t fucking tut at me,’ she snapped. ‘You’re the one standing in the way.’

‘Fuck off, Julie. If she wants to get by she should say excuse me.’

‘She did.’

‘Well, I didn’t fucking hear her. You’re really pissing me off.’

‘It’s fine, sir,’ Amy said. ‘If I can just squeeze past -,’

‘Oh yeah, I’ll let you squeeze something!’

‘Fuck off, Dave, you prick,’ Julie said, shoving him again. He stepped back, knocking into Amy, causing the two plates of pasta in tomato sauce to hit her chest, staining her white blouse before crashing to the floor, smashing.

‘Oops, sorry, darlin’,’ Dave said, grinning his cigarette-stained teeth at her. ‘You want me to wipe that off for you?’

Amy could feel the tears starting to well up before she turned away but she tried to keep the practiced smile on her face.

‘Nice braces, love,’ Dave called as she walked away. ‘I bet that’s not the only thing the dentist wanted to put in your mouth.’

The toilet door slammed open as Amy hurried in and leaned on the basin, rubbing the tears from her eyes. She hated working at Pizza Palace, she’d only taken the job to see herself through university and so her parents wouldn’t have to find the money to help her, but she was so sick of the rude customers like Dave - she was tired of being called “darling”, “sexy”, “that girl” and anything else they came up with.

‘Amy, are you okay in there?’ Richard, her manager, called through the door.

She took a deep breath. ‘Yes, thank you. I’m coming out now.’

‘It’s fine, take a minute to yourself. Becky and I have cleaned up.’

Amy opened the door, she could feel her cheeks were still flushed with emotion. ‘You didn’t have to do that, but thank you.’

‘No problem. I’ve kicked them out, so take your time,’ Richard said, smiling.

Amy nodded, looking down so as not to show her shrink-wrapped eyes.

She closed the door and turned back to the basin, turning on the tap. She splashed water on her face, calming the heat around her eyes before drying her hands on the back of her short black skirt.

The buzz of her phone vibrating in her money belt made her jump.

Hey babe. How’s your shift?

She smiled weakly - she’d been seeing Matt for about six months. A year older than her he was the boy she’d lost her virginity to, although he’d not been much more experienced than her. He was good-looking and kind and he made her laugh, but tonight she didn’t feel like laughing.

Propping her phone behind the taps Amy retied her dirty blonde, shoulder-length ponytail. She eyed the orange stain on her blouse, the dark blue of her bra showing where the sauce made the white shirt opaque.

It’s shit. The customers are rude dickheads. And to top it off I’m due on my period and I’m really fucking horny.

She hit send and started typing again.

So here’s what I want. I want to come round to your house, and when I get there I want you naked and hard on your bed.

I don’t want to talk.

I don’t want any foreplay.

I just want to get on you and ride you til I cum.

Then you can flip me over and fuck me as hard as you want, any way you want.

If you have to finish yourself off before I get there then go for it because I don’t want you to cum until I’ve had at least two orgasms.

Amy hit send before she could change her mind. It wasn’t like her to say things like that, she was usually quiet and a little shy, but today had really got to her.

What do you think?

She waited, wondering what Matt would reply. She knew he’d be surprised by her text, maybe even shocked, but she needed to say what she wanted.

Her phone buzzed in her hand but instead of a text, it was a photo of a pile of Matt’s clothes on his bedroom floor. Amy smiled.

The rest of her shift had been quiet which had given her time to think about her text which did little to alleviate her level of horniness.

The bus ride to Matt’s house seemed to take forever. Usually, she would go home after a shift, shower, and change, putting on nice underwear before going to his house. But tonight Matt would have to put up with her boring work bra and knickers - not that she planned on keeping them on for long.

Knocking at the door Amy stood nervously. A few moments later the door opened.

‘Hi Amy,’ Matt’s mum said, looking a little surprised. ‘I didn’t realise you were coming over tonight. What happened to your shirt?’

‘Hello, Mrs. Cooper.’ She looked down at her blouse. ‘Work happened.’

Her boyfriend’s mum nodded, smiling sadly for her. If she wondered if Amy was going to be sitting on her son’s bed in a stained shirt she didn’t say anything.

‘Well, Matt is in his room, but he’s probably sleeping since he didn’t answer the door.’

A smile started to form on Amy’s pretty mouth. I don’t think that’s the reason he didn’t answer the door.

‘Thank you, Mrs. Cooper.’ Amy said, stepping through the door, the warmth of the house a contrast to the cold and damp of the street. She slipped off her shoes, the thick carpet of the hallway feeling nice beneath her sore feet and she dug her toes into the deep pile as she took off her coat.

Mia_Rousee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Rousee

‘Let me take that for you, I’ll hang it up to dry.’

‘Thanks, Mrs. Cooper,’ Amy replied, letting her take the coat.

‘You’ve ripped your tights,’ Matt’s mum said as she took the coat. ‘Are you sure they’re not bullying you at Pizza Palace?’

Amy smiled. ‘Only the customers, Mrs. Cooper. It’s okay, they’re just my black work ones. I have lots more.’

‘The price of being a girl,’ Mrs. Cooper said. ‘Go on up, and tell my son I said to make a fuss of you. It looks like you need it.’

‘I will, Mrs. Cooper,’ Amy said, smiling, but knowing that being fussed over was not what she needed.

Stopping outside her boyfriend’s bedroom Amy listened for his mum moving around downstairs, making sure she wasn’t about to come up the stairs. When she heard the kitchen door close she tapped quietly and opened the door, poking her head around.

Matt was lying on his bed, his slim frame lightly muscled, his penis, semi-erect, laid back pointing towards his stomach.

‘Hey ba -,’ he began but Amy put a finger to her lips.

‘Uh uh.’

Matt went silent, watching her. Dropping her bag to the floor her fingers went to the buttons of her shirt, quickly undoing them, pulling it off her slim shoulders. She reached behind her back, popping the clasp of her bra, sliding it down her arms, and dropping it on her discarded blouse.

She looked up as she reached for the zip of her skirt, noticing that Matt’s penis had gone from semi-erect to fully hard at the sight of her undressing, and she hoped he would last long enough for what she needed.

Her skirt dropped, followed quickly by her torn tights. She knew her knickers weren’t sexy but she didn’t care and she was aware that her usually smooth vagina had a light dusting of blonde hair, but this being an impromptu visit, she ignored it.

She stepped out of her knickers and they quickly joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor. On the bed, Matt’s erection flexed at the sight of her naked.

Amy walked towards the bed and climbed on, straddling her boyfriend’s waist. She was already wet as she took his hard-on in her small hand. He felt hot and smooth as she slid his foreskin back, revealing the purple tip, coated in pre cum, and lowered herself onto him.

She gasped, eyes closing as she felt Matt’s erection fill her.

‘Grab my tits,’ she whispered.

Matt’s hands covered her breasts, fingers stroking her nipples as she started to rock on him, lifting off and sliding back down on his steel-like shaft.

‘Harder,’ she growled. ‘Don’t be gentle with me.’ She knew he would struggle with her demands but she needed to feel it, she needed the sensation all over her body. Matt’s fingers dug into her tender flesh, pulling and twisting her nipples.

‘Yes, like that,’ she whispered, her eyes still closed.

Leaning forward she placed her hands on his chest, pressing her clitoris against the base of his cock, rocking her hips.

From below her, she heard Matt’s breathing quicken. Matt didn’t usually finish too quickly, but tonight she needed him to last, she needed to orgasm.

‘Don’t you dare cum,’ she said, her voice still a whisper as she ground against him, searching for the speed and movement which would do it for her. Adjusting her hips and digging her toes into the bedding she gasped, increasing her speed, feeling her orgasm starting to build.

Her mouth opened and she panted as the sensation increased, and when she came she let out a low groan, her body tensing, thighs trembling.

‘One more,’ she said, aware that Matt could finish at any moment, but she needed to cum again. She moved back upright, switching from grinding to sliding up and down his cock, clamping her hands over Matt’s, pressing them onto her tits. Her panting turned to soft cries growing louder as she felt her second orgasm approaching and as she came she let out a long ‘Yessss,’ a film of perspiration covering her fair skin.

For the first time since she’d started to ride Matt, she looked down at him.

‘Have you cum yet?’ she asked. He shook his head, complying with her request for no talking.

‘Okay,’ she replied lifting herself off him and rolling onto her back, spreading her legs. ‘Fuck me until you do.’

Following her over, Matt moved between her slim thighs. Amy took his hard-on, pulling him to her and guiding him back inside.

‘Go hard,’ she said, reaching up to grab his headboard, wrapping her calves around his as he began to thrust into her, the sound of their flesh slapping mixing with the creaking of his bed.

Amy laid back, eyes closed, letting Matt fuck her. She moaned with each of his thrusts, relishing being taken hard.

Matt’s breathing increased as he felt his own orgasm approaching and Amy felt him thrust and swell inside her, a guttural grunt emanating from his lips as he filled her.

Matt’s arms gave way and he pressed onto Amy, his breathing filling her ears.

‘Thank you, baby,’ she whispered, her normal persona returning. ‘I really needed that.’

‘You’re very welcome,’ Matt replied, his voice muffled by her neck.

‘Kiss me?’ Amy asked.

Matt lifted his head, kissing her lips softly.

‘I’m sorry if my text wasn’t very ladylike,’ she whispered between kisses. ‘I’d had such a crappy day and I get so horny before my period, I just needed to fuck and cum.’

Matt looked down at her. ‘Don’t ever apologize for that. It was amazing.’

‘So you wouldn’t mind if I did it again sometime?’

‘I’ll see Naughty Amy next month,’ he replied, smiling, kissing her again, and by the time she felt him soften inside her, his cum starting to leak out, Amy was asleep.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments