Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother in Law Punishes Husband

"Unwilling to help with housework, Andy is taught a lesson by mother & sister in law"

42
9 Comments 9
19.9k Views 19.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

When I was growing up my mum did the housework and dad brought in the money and all the families I knew were the same. So it was a surprise to me that my wife expected me to help with dusting, vacuuming and washing up, etc. I was just nineteen, my beautiful wife Sally was the same age and other than this housework business we had a great life together.

I was in good shape and whenever I could I would be out on my bicycle, especially when Sally started to get out the cleaning equipment. I didn’t realise it but this was really bugging her and she’d brought it up in a conversation with her mother and sister, Penny, who still lived at home. Barbara, her mother, suggested a number of ideas but Sally told them she’d tried it all.

“A damn good hiding then!” Barbara responded.

Sally was shocked, “I’m not sure I could do that.”

Penny smiled, “That’s not a problem, Sally, next time Andy comes over we’ll talk about the housework and when he refuses to help Mum will tell him that she’ll punish him.”

Sally couldn’t think of a better option so she left her mother and Penny to work out the details.

The following Sunday, Sally brought me a cup of tea as I read the morning paper. She said her mother had called and would I go over. I sometimes got a call from my mother in law to help with any complicated paperwork, so I was happy to give a hand. I cycled over and walked into her kitchen. Barbara made me remove my cycle shoes before going through to the sitting room.

“Hi, Mike,” Penny was already there and gave me a smile and peck on the cheek.

I couldn’t help noticing how fit she looked, particularly in her short skirt and figure-hugging t- shirt. Barbara joined us around the coffee table and explained that I was there under false pretences, they’d invited me over to discuss me not helping Sally with housework.

I went to leave but Barbara pushed me back down and told me she’d hidden my shoes and a neighbour had my bike so I had no option but to listen. She said in this day and age when both husband and wife worked, it was only fair for the husband to help with cleaning.

“Sorry, but no,” I stood my ground, “I’ve never dusted or vacuumed and I don’t know how.”

“Right,” Barbara said, hand on hips, “then we’ll teach you, here and now, Andy.”

“Ha, I’ll probably make a right mess of it and you’ll regret making me try.”

Barbara smiled, “We’ve thought of that. We will show you exactly what to do and every time you get it wrong we will use this on your bare bum,” and she produced a thick leather strap.

I couldn’t believe I was hearing this. One look at Barbara’s face and then the wicked smile on Penny’s face told me they meant it.

“Ha, you two couldn’t force me to take a spanking,” I responded.

Penny joined in, “We thought you might refuse, so I’ve got two friends on standby who are very keen to come over and help.”

I was sure this was all talk, “It’s not going to happen,” I smirked.

“Alison, you can come in now,” Penny called.

A gorgeous, curvy, brunette walked in wearing buttock clinging hot pants and a low cut top which hid little, “I hoped you’d need my help,” she grinned.

Barbara smiled again, “Let’s make a start shall we, first you can do the washing up and I warn you that I expect you to do a good job.”

“No way,” I said, “you are not getting me to do girls work.”

Barbara picked up the strap, “Then we’ll give you six strokes of this right now.”

For some reason, I was starting to become aroused at this scenario and my cock was forming a bulge in my cycling shorts. This had not gone unnoticed judging from the look on Penny’s face.

“Take off your cycling gear,” she said quietly.

I didn’t budge, wondering how they imagined they’d get me to bare my backside.

Barbara nodded to Penny who took hold of my left arm and Alison took my right. Penny wielded a pair of scissors and lifted the hem of my lycra top.

MollyLein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyLein

“Alright, alright,” I said shaking them off.

I peeled off my top, noting the admiring look Alison gave me.

“Now your shorts.”

Alison now had the scissors ready.

The bulge in my shorts was growing. I peeled them down and off and was standing in the middle of the room, in my underpants, flanked by Alison and Penny, and watched by Barbara.

“Alright, alright, I’ll do the washing up,” I said, surrendering.

“Yes you will,” said Barbara, “but after we’ve punished you for refusing. We gave you every chance to do this the easy way. Remove your underpants.”

I saw Alison with the scissors and grudgingly accepted defeat. I slid down my underpants releasing my rigid member. Penny squealed as it bounced, fully erect.

Thwack! The strap caught me by surprise across the top of my legs and I yelled, “Shit.” Thwack!

“What the f..” I began .. thwack.

Barbara knew how to wield the strap. “Go through and bend over the kitchen table.”

My erection swung from side to side as I walked into the kitchen. I bent over, my cock pressed hard against the table edge.

“Legs apart, Andy,” and she reached in and forced my erection down between my wide apart thighs.

Penny whispered to her mother who nodded in agreement.

“Penny thinks that because you have an erection you are enjoying this so we will spank your cock too if you still have a hard-on when we’ve finished.”

I held on to the sides of the table, thwack! Thwack, thwack, “Shi…” I began .. thwack!

“Another extra stroke for swearing. Bend over.”

Thwack, thwack, two more strokes before Barbara ran her fingers along the tramlines on my bum, checking her handiwork and ‘accidentally’ stroking my cock. Thwack! a stinger flicked between my thighs, catching the head of my cock.

“SHIT!” Thwack!

Penny appeared with a plastic spatula and again whispered to her mother.

“Very well, Mike, stand up.”

If anything my penis was more rigid than ever.

Barbara flicked the strap across my shaft, “I’m afraid you’ve still got a hard-on so lie down along the kitchen table on your back.”

I clambered up onto the table and lay down. My cock was rigid, as hard as I could ever remember and pointed straight up to the ceiling.

The eyes of all three women were locked on to my throbbing member.

Penny stepped forward, holding her bendy spatula. She rubbed the juices around the head of my cock and slid back my foreskin.

“Andy, both Alison and I are going to give you five strokes each. If you try to stop us we will add more strokes. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I snapped.

Thwack!

“Aaargh, Yes I understand Penny.”

Thwack, thwack, thwack, three strokes on either side of the shaft sent my cock swinging from side to side. Thwack, thwack, one on the underside and one on the top of the shaft making me cry out.

I saw Barbara's hand feeling between her legs as she enjoyed the show.

Alison took the spatula. She gripped my cock, making me groan, before easing the foreskin back.

Thwack, thwack, two direct hits on the head, thwack, another on the underside of the head. Fuck!

My juices were flowing now and Alison ran her fingers up and down my cock. It was now so hard.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, she delivered three stingers across the tip of my cock and sent the most amazing sensations through my erection.

Barbara told me to stay on the table while they decided what to do next. She and Penny went off to plan their next steps.

As soon as they left the room, Alison stepped up to the table, signalling to me to keep quiet. She stroked my rigid member, sliding her hand around my throbbing shaft.

“I love your penis, it’s so hard.”

She stroked my flowing juices round the head, then, without a word she bent over and took all of me in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the length of my shaft and head before giving me the most incredible blow job, swallowing it all.

Then she kissed me and went to join the others while I lay there waiting to find out what Barbara planned next.

 

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments