Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punished During My Stay By Auntie Beryl & Daughter Kate

"I'd video'd Kate's nude punishment and now it was my turn on the receiving end..."

25
8 Comments 8
15.0k Views 15.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

When I last stayed with Aunty Beryl I was nineteen. I am now twenty-three and working for a consultancy company which means I have to travel a fair bit. At short notice, I was asked to work on a project in the West Midlands for a week or more and I was struggling to find a hotel room. On the off chance, I phoned Aunty Beryl to ask if I could stay there for the week and she said I’d be welcome. 

On the second day of my visit, Aunty’s daughter Kate was punished naked right in front of me and I managed to record the whole thing on my iPhone. Unfortunately for me, I was caught wanking while watching Kate’s punishment and now I was to suffer the same fate. This morning, before I left for work, Aunty told me she would give me six strokes of the tawse and twelve strokes of the cane immediately after dinner that evening.

Throughout the day my mind wandered as I remembered how it felt being naked in front of Aunty and Kate. Each time I felt my cock swell as I anticipated them looking at my body, which, though I say it myself is in pretty good shape as I go to the gym twice a week normally. 

We ate dinner promptly at 6.00, then Aunty reminded me to get ready for my punishment. I went to my room and undressed, just leaving on my shirt. Her rules were that I had to wear nothing but a pyjama jacket or shirt but I didn’t have pyjamas. The shirt stopped short of my 8-inch cock which would be totally on view to both of them, sitting downstairs. I didn’t want Auntie to shout for me so I set off downstairs quickly.

As I descended the stairs I saw that Kate was using her smartphone to video me and Aunty’s rules insisted that I kept my hands by my side. My cock was responding though not hard, but seeing Aunty and Kate watch my descent made it start to stiffen.

I stood in front of the table ready to give my apology, as expected. By now my cock was hard and hovering above the table. Aunty picked up a plastic ruler and landed a sharp thwack across the shaft. Kate was recording it all and smiled. 

“I am going to be punished for recording Kate’s spanking on my phone,’” I mumbled.

Aunty stood up, “Because of your appalling behaviour recording such intimate elements of Kate’s punishment I have decided two things. I have given Kate permission to record your punishment and she will also help me with your punishment. Do you understand?” 

Without waiting for a reply she said, “For making your secret recording we will give you six strokes of the tawse. Bend over the stool.”

I bent over, realising how much was exposed.

“Legs either side of the stool,” she commanded and Kate stepped closer with her phone. 

As I placed my legs around the stool legs Aunty pushed my erection down so it was trapped against the stool seat, pointing straight down.

Aunty picked up the tawse, thwack, one stroke across both of my clenched cheeks. Thwack, the second caught me at the top of my right thigh making me yell out, but the third flicked across my left thigh and caught the head of my penis. Before I’d had time to think I was standing, rubbing my bum and cock.

Aunty smiled, “Every time you get up or try to stop the punishment you will get another stroke.”

I tried to explain why I had leapt up but...

“Two extra strokes for arguing, now bend over.”

Kate handed the phone to Aunty before bending me over the stool. Her fingers ran along my rigid cock as she parted my legs, either side of the stool and she too forced my cock down, trapped against the stool seat and pointing down between my thighs.

She’d seen how painful the last stroke had been and a smile crossed her face. Thwack, across the top of my right cheek, thwack across the upper left cheek and hard enough to make me cry out. Thwack, this one flicked between my thighs and caught my penis shaft. 

“Shiiit,” I yelled but stayed put.

Aunty bent down to inform me, “Any more swearing and you’ll get more extra strokes.”

Thwack, this was a hard one but directly across both cheeks, thwack, across my left thigh and again it flicked inside and caught my penis head. I cried out but avoided swearing and remained bent over the stool.

Aunty handed the phone back to Kate and told me to rub my bum. Kate smiled evilly as she recorded my cock swinging back and forth. Thwack, the plastic ruler came down across the shaft, making it bounce down and up.

Aunty flicked the ruler, “Keep that under control or you’ll get more of those.”

It was time to apologise and explain why I was to be punished. I stood facing them, my cock now rigid, “I am going to be punished with twelve strokes of the cane because I wanked...”

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

The plastic ruler struck my cock, again making it bounce, “Do not use that word in this house,” Aunty said grimly. 

“...because I masturbated on your clean sheets.” 

She moved the stool out of the way and pulled the narrow end of the coffee table into place. I knew the routine and stood astride the table, forcing my legs well apart, then bent over to grip the sides.

I snarled at Kate as she moved from filming behind me to filming by my side, capturing my oozing cock in all its glory.

Aunty pulled her away, clearly unhappy at just how much Kate was enjoying this. 

Aunty seemed determined to get this over quickly now. She whipped the cane in preparation. Swish, swish, swish, swish, the cane whistled through the air and I clenched my cheeks in anticipation as I heard each stroke arrive. Each one hurt like hell, the only good thing was the cane did not flick through between my legs but my bum was on fire. On the fifth stroke, my hand moved to cover my bum but I managed to stop and keep hold of the table. Whoosh, the final stroke arrived and I cried out.

“Stand up and rub your bottom,” said Aunty.

Kate moved round to record my cock swinging around and again Aunty flicked the ruler across my shaft.

Aunty took the phone and continued to record my punishment while Kate bent me over the coffee table for my final six strokes. As she parted my legs her fingers lingered on my cock, sending a blob on to the tabletop as it throbbed. 

Kate was in seventh heaven as she wielded the cane. The supple cane hissed through the air hitting my bottom with a satisfying crack and the pain rippled through me. I had to keep still, just five more strokes. Swish, swish, two more stingers crisscrossed my taut bum cheeks and forced me to cry out.

Kate ran her fingers over the tramlines, swish, swish, one stroke across the top of each thigh and I felt tears arrive as I cried out again.

She stepped back to admire her handiwork before delivering a stinger across my taut bum cheeks. It was over and I’d stayed bent over.

Aunty gave the camera to Kate and took over, “Stand up and rub your bottom.”

If anything my cock was more rigid than before but I couldn’t hide it and rub my bum at the same time.

Aunty was furious, “I warned you about keeping that thing under control. Lie down on your back along the coffee table.” 

My hardon pointed skyward and I waited for the ruler but instead, Aunty picked up the tawse, much to Kate’s delight.

“No, please,” I begged.

“Six strokes, any more from you and I’ll double it.”

Flick, one stroke across the top of my shaft, flick, another under the shaft, flick, one stinger across the head, flick, another under the head.

“How many will I do?” whined Kate.

Aunty had forgotten they were sharing, “Sorry, Kate, you can do the same number as me.”

“Great,” said Kate, “five from me now.”

I opened my mouth to argue but realised it was pointless. I was in their hands and nothing I could do to stop these women having their fun with me.

I gritted my teeth, flick, flick, two strokes across my shaft, sending it swinging. Flick, one underside of the head, followed by two more across the tip and one final stinger across the head and again I cried out, though the sensation was part pain and part electric excitement. 

“Go to your room and wait there,” Aunty instructed me.

I clambered off the table, picked up my shirt and headed upstairs, followed all the way by Kate still recording.

I shut my door and lay down, my hot stinging bum soothed by the lovely cools sheets. My erection throbbed as I gently eased back the foreskin.

At that moment, without knocking, Aunty entered my room and locked the door. She slipped out of a shift dress and removed her panties without a word. I lay there, rigid cock upright as she climbed on to the bed and lowered herself on to me. 

I was in shock at this totally unexpected move. I watched her breasts move as she began to push down on me. I stroked them, tweaking her nipples till they stood hard. Her juices were running as she pushed down then lifted till just the head was inside her. I was ready, her cunt gripped me firmly as the excitement grew until I came in a volcano of cum and moments later she came too before climbing off, getting dressed and leaving my room. Not a word had been spoken! 

Nothing was said the next morning or during the rest of my stay. I still had the recording of Kate’s punishment to keep me happy and I imagine Kate enjoys watching the recording of my punishment too.

 

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments