Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Play Date

"A couple has their first time sharing with others"

192
29 Comments 29
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Based on an experience we shared with a younger couple."

Her eyes lock on mine and she gives me a little smirk, her breasts bouncing around while he fucks her. I can tell she's bored with him, just letting him get off while she watches his wife ride me to climax.

He grunts and pulls out, splattering her lower belly, and then sits back on his heels. He looks at his wife quiver and shake, then collapse on top of me. His eyes are jealous now that his lust is sated, and the frown tells me she never cums like that with him. She rests on top of me for a minute before rolling off and lying on the bed, quietly panting.

My cock is wet and hard, and my wife quickly straddles me to take her place. His cum drips down, extra lube for my cock as she takes me in, and she begins to rock back and forth. Her hands go behind her and she leans back, swelling my cock and pressuring her front wall while she slowly gyrates, her orgasm building quickly.

He watches her ride me, her head thrown back and breasts heaving, his soft cock too tired to stir. His wife sits up and moves her head to my chest, resting it there to watch the glistening pussy swallow my pole, and once more he frowns. My wife moans and quivers, her much-needed orgasm swelling into an intense, pleasurable release, her pussy squeezing me tightly. Once it crests she moves forward, climbs off, and lies on the other side of me, joining his wife with her head on my stomach. My cock pulses madly, on the verge of release, and she wraps her hand around my slick pole and begins pumping up and down.

His wife stretches her mouth over the swollen tip and sucks, brings me to the edge quickly, and pulls away just as the pulsing head begins to seep. She opens her mouth, catching most of the first stream, and my wife moves my cock around, splattering their faces with my cum as she jerks me vigorously. They giggle together, my wife kissing her cum-covered mouth and rubbing me over their faces, sharing the load of hot cream while he looks on in disdain.

My wife whispers something to her, and she slowly moves from my side and joins him on the other side of the bed. He turns his face away when she tries to kiss him, then gets up and goes into the washroom, closing the door. She looks over, disappointment on her face, and my wife moves next to her. They talk softly to each other, my wife with her arm around her, trying to reassure her. I get up and pull my shorts on, knock on the door and tell him to join me in the living room for a drink.

A few minutes later he joins me, wearing his jeans and shirt, and accepts the drink I hand him before sitting in the recliner. I take a seat on the couch.

"I know it can be challenging, watching her enjoy another man. We talked about it."

"Yeah," he agrees. "I just..."

I sit quietly and wait, knowing he will talk when he is ready. It is not the first time we had shared with another couple that were new to the experience, and there were sometimes regrets and misgivings. I found it best to take the time to let them talk it out.

"She's not like that with me," he sighs. "She's like... so excited with you."

"It's new, different, and exciting for her, same as for you. You had no issues having my wife. You were pretty damn excited, in fact."

"I know," he admitted sheepishly. "I shouldn't feel this way."

"It's normal," I assured him. "The fantasy of sharing is different than the actual experience of it. We talked about that, too. You both agreed you were ready, now you are having regrets. You need to talk about it with her, and discuss how you both feel about the experience. It was your idea, after all. And remember, it's just sex."

He finishes his drink, and I offer him another. He accepts, and when I hand it to him, he drains the whole glass and lets out a sigh. The women join us, freshly showered and wrapped in towels, obviously hoping for round two. My wife gives me a wink and sits in his lap, wriggling her bottom into him and putting an arm around his shoulder while his wife sits on the couch next to me and leans her shoulder against mine.

"That was fun," my wife tells him. "Let's go play some more. We can go into separate rooms if you want."

He glares at his wife for a moment, then his eyes soften.

"Do you want to stay longer?" he asks.

She nods her head. "Yes, I'm staying longer." She has already decided what she wants.

My wife stands up and reaches her hand out to me.

"We will let you two talk," she offers. "We will be in the bedroom, just let us know what you decide."

We lay on the bed cuddled together, only hearing the sounds of hushed voices, knowing all about the talk they were having. At times, one partner has misgivings and mixed feelings, and doesn't want to continue. Sometimes they work it out; sometimes they leave. My wife moves my hand between her thighs, pressing my fingers against her wetness.

"Play with me," she whispers.

My fingers move, slowly touching and teasing, going everywhere except where she wants. Her hips move and she tries to get my fingers on her clit, whimpering while they rub around it. One slips inside for a moment, getting slick and wet, then withdraws. I move it up and let it rest on her swollen nub, gently applying pressure before swirling it around. She gasps and squeals, the rapid movements taking her to the edge, and begins bucking her hips. I look up to see them in the doorway, intently watching.

"Cum for me," I whisper.

She does, shuddering and writhing, whimpering the little sounds she makes when she climaxes. A moment passes and she relaxes, letting out a sigh and giving me a smile. I nod my head towards the door and lie on my back, my hardening cock bobbing freely, and she looks over at them with a smile.

He looks at his wife and waits. Without a word, she drops her towel and climbs on the bed, moving between my legs and wrapping her hands around me. He stands and watches her lick my cock, her tongue running up and down, and my wife gestures for him to join us. He waits until my cock is engulfed in his wife’s mouth, then moves closer to the bed and lowers his jeans.

My wife slides over with her head on the edge of the bed in front of him, and grabs his soft cock. She pulls him closer and takes him in her mouth, cradling his balls in her hand while she sucks his cock. I can see her head bob back and forth, and his eyes are locked on his wife's mouth stretched around my thick pole. He watches intently while she pushes down and gags, pulls her mouth away, gasping with drool on her chin, and tries again.

I hear him grunt and look to see him pull away from my wife, his cock not fully hard. He's shaking his head, struggling to watch his wife try to throat my thick cock. He pulls up his jeans and stands there quietly for a moment, looking at his wife. Her eyes finally glance at him, and she takes her mouth off of me and wipes her chin.

AngeeDupontt1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngeeDupontt1

"If you want to go, I'll see you at home," she says dismissively. "This is what you wanted, and I'm not done playing yet."

He turns and walks out, looking back once.

"I'm sorry," she sighs. "He's been after me to try this for years, and I told him that if we did, I was going to do what I wanted. Do you want me to go?"

"That's up to you," my wife replies.

She responds by taking me in her mouth again, taking me as deep as she can. My wife runs her hand over my chest and watches, the sight of her working my thick cock getting her more aroused. With a loud slurp she pulls her mouth away, gasps, and grins at us.

"I want to ride you again," she pants, moving up to straddle my waist.

A low groan passes her lips as she sinks down and takes me inside. I wriggle my hips and she begins moving up and down slowly, wriggling and writhing with her hands on my chest, until my full length is inside.

"Oh, yeah, let him fuck you," my wife urges, running her hand over her thigh.

She moves up next to her and begins rubbing her back, kissing her shoulders and neck, then turns her face and they kiss. I watch them twirl their tongues together, my wife moving her other hand up to cup and squeeze her breast, and thrust my hips upward. Slowly she moves around behind her and reaches under her arms, grabbing both breasts and nuzzling her neck, with her breasts pushing into her back. My hips thrust and I pump into her, feeling her pussy begin to squeeze. The orgasm is long and intense, her sweaty body vibrating while the pleasure runs through her, and when she slumps forward, my wife's arms keep her up.

"Ooh, that was a good one, wasn't it?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," she pants. "I never cum like that."

"Let him give you another one. Get on your hands and knees."

My wife moves away and lets her get up, then helps her get on all fours. I move around behind her and rub my cock over her folds, teasing before pushing inside slowly. My cock inches inside, moving in then sliding out, until it's going the full length on each slow stroke. I smile at my wife as she lies down, a smirk on her face and her hand between her thighs, fingering herself while she watches. I grip the shapely hips tightly, slide back to the tip, and plunge in hard.

"Fuck!" she gasps. "Fuck me! Don't stop!"

I fuck her furiously, driving my cock into her hard, her cheeks rippling with each impact. She grunts and groans, taking as much pleasure from me as I am from her, and begins pushing back. She's loving it, squirming and squealing, her loud noises arousing us all. My wife fingers herself furiously, trying to cum at the same time, urging us on.

"OH, fuck her! That's it, give her that big cock, make her cum!"

His wife shudders. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" she squeals.

Her back arches and her silky cunt grips me tight, bringing me to the edge, and we climax together. My cock throbs with each spurt, filling her little pussy with my hot cream, and we shudder together while the intense pleasure rocks our heated bodies. My wife screams as her orgasm joins ours, her head back and eyes closed.

"Oh, man..." his voice laments.

I look over and see him standing in the doorway, pinching the bridge of his nose. The sight of him watching slack-jawed arouses me more, and a few more fast thrusts bring more from my balls. When the pulsing finally subsides, I pull back quickly, making sure he sees the puddle run out of her cum-filled pussy. The bulge in his pants shows his excitement, so I gesture to the dripping pout in front of me.

"Fuck her. Take her as yours."

Her head moves to the side and she sees him, her eyes burning into his. My wife moves to him and unzips his pants.

"Go. She needs you to fuck her now," she tells him.

He pulls his jeans off and climbs behind her on the bed, hesitating for a moment.

"Do me," she pleads.

He plunges his cock into her, thrusting wildly. The two of them buck and writhe, grinding into each other while we watch. He groans loudly and erupts inside of her, his load joining mine, mixing the cream into butter. When he relaxes, his cock slips out and she drops onto the bed, exhausted.

"Lay with her and cuddle," my wife urges. "You need to cuddle now."

He listens, lying down with her and pulling her against him. Her head goes on his chest and he strokes her hair.

"You stayed," she whimpers.

"Yes."

"I'm so glad you did."

"Me, too."

My wife takes my hand and leads me to the living room, giving them privacy, and pushes me onto the couch. Her arms go around my neck as she sits in my lap, her mouth to mine. Gentle kisses are shared before she leans against me, head on my shoulder.

"That ended better than I expected," she admits. "I didn't think he stayed."

"I didn't hear the front door, so I figured he was sitting out here. Most guys won't leave, you know that."

"I guess. You never leave."

"No way," I chuckled. "I like watching you too much."

We sit together until they appear, dressed with sheepish smiles on their faces.

"We all good?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're good," he replies.

"Thanks for coming to play with us. I hope you enjoyed it," my wife adds.

"We did," she replies with a smile. "We would like to come over again."

He nods in agreement, keeping his arm around her waist.

"Thanks for your understanding, and advice. It really made this easier."

"No problem at all," I assure them. "It takes a little time to work it all out. I suggest you wait a while before trying it again, give yourselves some time and talk about it."

"I will call you tomorrow," she says to my wife with a smirk and a wink. "So we can discuss our next play date."

We say our goodbyes, lock the front door, and return to bed. Cuddled under the blankets, her hand rests on my cock and her fingers stroke gently.

“You know she will be back by herself, don’t you?” she poses.

“Think so?”

“Oh, yes. I know so. She already asked.”

“Yeah? What did you say?”

“That it’s up to her if she wants to visit us alone, but we play together.”

“Hmm. Maybe she has more interest in you than we thought?” I tease.

She giggles and swirls her fingers around my tip, making it swell slightly, and looks at me with a sly grin.

"I'm not ready to sleep yet," she announces. "Are you?"

"Sit on my face and find out," I offer.

She giggles and moves up to straddle me, her pussy still wet and willing, then turns around to face my cock with her pussy over my mouth.

"I know you have a little more left in you," she giggles, cupping my balls.

I reply with a slow lick, knowing that the night isn’t over yet.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments