Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Convinced

"I had to convinced him that I wanted him"

71
15 Comments 15
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

We’d been dating for about a month now and he was driving me crazy. Our dates mostly consisted of some hot and heavy make-out sessions. We’d spend hours on my couch, just kissing. He’d fondle my breasts and once, he’d slid one finger between my wet lips. But then he’d stopped himself. I didn’t know how he could get up and leave after that, and I was wondering if it was me. Did he think I wanted to go slow? Was he worried about showing respect? I wasn’t sure what the deal was. All I knew was that tonight I was going to convince him I wanted to be fucked.

We started out, as usual, on the couch, watching a movie. I’d rented “Bound” starring Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon. I’d partially picked this movie because I’d seen it before and I knew it turned me on. But he’d mentioned before that he’d never seen it and was curious. Two hot lesbians – was there any man that didn’t get turned on by that?

Soon we were kissing. He started slowly, but when I climbed into his lap, pressing my body against his, his kisses grew stronger. Our tongues danced together as he pulled me closer into his lap. I’d purposefully worn a dress that buttoned all the way down the front and wore absolutely nothing underneath. As I kissed him, I undid the top three buttons of the dress and his hand slid inside to cover my breast fully. His palm rubbed against my already hard nipple, causing me to catch my breath. But I wanted more.

I raised myself onto my knees so that my breast was level with his mouth. As I leaned forward, he sucked my nipple into the heat of his mouth. I felt his teeth as he pulled and flicked his tongue over the sensitive point. He moved to the other breast and repeated the same action. He nibbled at the soft flesh of my breast as his fingers teased my nipples more.

I guided his hand between my legs then. He’d touched my lips so briefly once before, but this time I had a surprise for him. His fingers found the wet slickness of my freshly shaved pussy. With his lips still around one nipple, he looked up at me in surprise.

Soon his middle finger was sliding in and out of that wet space. I clenched my muscles around his finger, encouraging him with each swivel of my hips. So help me, I thought, he’d better not “respect” me tonight or whatever his issue was. But if he did, I had a plan.

Sure enough, after only a few minutes, he said, “I gotta go home, baby. I have to work tomorrow.”

He gently tried to remove me from his lap, but I wasn’t budging.

“Honey, I’m crazy about you, but c’mon…”

“Wait,” I said, “I’ll get up if you let me do one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“Let me suck your cock.”

“What? Let you?”

“Please, just let me. Then you can go if you want.”

His cock was already as hard as a rock and I was sure that as much as I was vibrating my release every night, he was doing his share of stroking. And what man could resist a half-naked woman in his lap begging to suck his cock?

Make that a fully naked woman. I let my dress slide over my hips to reveal my naked body underneath. Finally, he nodded.

I helped him remove his pants and boxers to reveal a beautiful, thick cock. It stood tall and proud, and I couldn’t wait to fill my mouth with as much of it as I could. But I wanted him to be as highly aroused with teasing as I had been.

I bent to my knees and licked at the head of his cock. I gripped the base of his shaft firmly, but gently, between my thumb and forefinger. My tongue playfully circled his knob as my other hand caressed his balls. I ran my tongue down one side and then back up to circle the head, and down the other side. I repeated this action for as long as I thought he could stand it. Then, although I knew he was expecting me to take his cock in my mouth, I lowered my head to run my hot tongue around his balls. First one side, then the other. Then I took them in my mouth. He groaned as I sucked in gently, letting him feel my tongue running in circles around his sac.

I looked up at him and asked, “Do you want to go home yet?”

He couldn’t speak, so I took that as a no. I moved back to his long, hard cock and opened my mouth. I placed my tongue along the underside of his cock and let it slide down to the base. Finally, I clamped my lips around the shaft and sucked, letting the top of his cock rub against the roof of my mouth.

He was seriously groaning now, his fingers pulling at my hair as I sucked firmly. My lips slid up and down his shaft as I sucked. Just as he moved into my mouth, I pulled away. I wiped my lips and stood naked in front of him.

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

“Thanks, hon. That was fun. Have a good sleep tonight.”

I turned and walked into my room. I knew he was following me, so when I reached my room I leaned far over the bed, legs spread enticingly, to pull back the covers. I knew I’d pushed him tonight, so I was expecting something drastic.

Without a word, he pushed me down over the edge of the bed.

“Fine,” he said as he thrust two fingers into my aching cunt, “you want me to fuck you. I get it. And I will, but it’s going to be my way. I can do whatever I want, right?”

I grinned into the sheets, but said nothing.

“Right?” he said more firmly, giving my ass a slap.

“Okay,” I agreed as he slid his fingers slowly and teasing into my pussy. “Whatever you want. However you want. Just don’t fuck my ass, whatever you do!”

“Oh, really?” he said, adding a third finger easily and rubbing his thumb roughly against my clit. “You’re going to tease the hell out of me and then tell me I can’t have the one thing I really want? After that teasing, I think I should be able to fuck you where ever I want!”

“But…” I said in fake protest.

“No buts. Just stand up,” he growled.

I did as he asked, and he immediately spun me around to face the wall.

Instinctively, I braced myself against the wall with my hands. He pulled my hips to where he wanted me and pushed my legs apart with his feet. His hands reached in front of me to cup my breasts in his hands, squeezing my nipples firmly between his thumb and forefingers. He leaned into my body so that I could feel his firm cock rub against my ass cheeks.

“Do you want me to slide my cock deep inside you?”

“Yes,” I moaned as I pushed back against him.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes, yes…”

He slid just the head of his member, barely inside me.

“What was that? I didn’t hear the magic word.”

“Yes! Fuck me…please! Please fuck me now!”

With that, he drove his cock deep inside my cunt. He rammed his cock into me several times and then slowed to a tease. His fingers danced over my clit as I pressed back against him, wanting to feel him fill me again. He’d teased me with the head of his cock with quick strokes, and then he’d thrust inside me hard and fast and pull back slowly. He repeated this series of motions, keeping up the pressure on my clit the whole time. He had me panting and pressing back to take as much as I could and I felt like a wanton slut for wanting him so badly.

“Oh god, I’m going to come,” I moaned.

“Not yet,” he said, pulling his hard cock away, leaving me empty and wanting.

“Please,” I begged, “don’t stop!”

He turned me around and said, “I want to see you when you come for me tonight, baby.” And he kissed me hard, flicking his finger over my clit again.

He laid me down on the bed and slid his fingers all over my body, barely touching my nipples, sliding over my thighs. Then his lips were on my flesh, but only skimming the surface of my arousal.

Finally, he rose above me and slowly slid the length of his tool inside me. He kissed me softly as he moved with deliberate and precise movements. As I moved against him again, he stopped – again. I was beginning to regret the teasing I’d given him earlier.

He readjusted his cock so that it was rubbing against my tight little rosebud.

“Open your eyes.”

I did and looked directly into his blue eyes.

“Yes?” he asked, checking to see if I’d been serious earlier.

I nodded.

Slowly, agonizingly slowly, his cock slid into my dark tunnel. I felt every inch of his member as he took me completely. I continued to raise my hips to him, wanting the complete fulfillment of his cock in my ass, of belonging to him, of giving him all of me.

When he looked into my eyes again, he said, “Come for me, baby.”

His body was almost parallel to mine as he penetrated my depths faster and deeper. With each thrust, his groin rubbed against my clit, taking me closer and closer to euphoria. Looking into his eyes still, I could see his excitement build.

“Come for me baby, come for me,” he whispered again.

I arched my body against him as my muscles shuddered, squeezing him, my muscles pulsating against his cock.

“Yes, yes, oh my god, yes,” I moaned. I felt his release shoot deep into my cavern as spasms flowed through my body. He pulled my body close to him as he firmly pumped into me, drawing out the last few spasms.

Finally, our bodies spent, we lay beside each other, still panting. My head lay in the crook of his arm, and his fingers were lazily rubbing my hip.

“You could have just said so if you were ready for me to fuck you, you know.”

“I know,” I laughed, “but didn’t you have fun being convinced?”

Published 
Written by AutumnSeave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments