Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurses do it better - Chapter 2

"More cum to come"

28
1 Comment 1
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Who knew you could have a shot of tequila back with a shot of cum?"

When I woke up, I needed to piss like a racehorse. I stumbled around trying to find the bathroom as I didn’t know the layout of Vic’s house, found it and started releasing a long string of piss that just wouldn’t seem to end. As I finished, I felt Vic’s hand reach my penis and start shaking the last few drops. She planted herself on the toilet and pulled my still piss-dripping and now hard cock into her mouth as she shot her own long stream down the pot.

She finished peeing, stood up and kissed me on the mouth having a slightly different flavor than the prior night’s cum.

I couldn't wait, I picked her up and carried her to the bed. When I dropped her on the bed, she splayed her legs out and I drove my penis directly between the slippery folds of her pussy. Vic had an orgasm. I pounded her pussy from the traditional missionary position, I flipped her over and pounded her doggy style, I flipped her back over and grabbed her ankles pulling them wide apart and drilled her pussy. She took everything I had to give and just continued cumming every few seconds. I pulled out and then shot stream after stream after stream after stream of hot cum- from her pussy to her chin-she was covered. Once I was done, I slipped my still hard cock back into her and laid down on her chest with all of the yummy cummy coating both of us now.

Our breathing subsided.

Vic said, “Javi, do you know what a satyr is?” I shook my head, no. “It was a legendary creature known for always having an erection. Half-man, half-beast. I think you are a satyr. I think you may have met your match, as I’m insatiable. No man has ever been able to fully satisfy me. It was usually one-fuck and then done. A couple of men could last a couple of times a night. But they couldn’t keep it going for more than a couple of nights. They were intimidated, I guess. But you’re different. You fuck like you’re demented, but you aren’t in a hurry. You seem genuinely interested in my pleasure.” I nodded, yes. 

Then she said, “Move in with me.” I kissed her then fucked her ever-loving brains out again. That’s all the reply she needed.

We ran out and scooped up all my stuff from the hotel. While I was doing that, Vic scheduled a week off for herself as I wasn’t reporting to work for another 8-9 days. She had lots of carryover time accumulated, and well, she ran the place. We ran out and got lots of food as we didn’t see ourselves going anywhere for a few days, got some wine (I wanted to learn about wine, she wanted to teach me) and headed back to her house. She gave me a tour of the house (it was big and nice), found space for me in her closet (I didn’t have much anyway) and then we prepared lunch as we were starving. My first wine lesson ensued and soon we were giggling and laughing and soon after we were sucking and fucking. I lost track of both her orgasms and mine as well. It was fucking unreal.

A couple of days later, Vic took me to her fitness place. It was loaded with great equipment and a bunch of fit bodies. Vic was a great spotter for my weights as I was for her. She was really fit which was partly why our sex was so good. We had a great workout, then a forty-minute run through a forest area to finish off. We headed out to one of Vic’s favorite places where I learned her favorite drink was a margarita. We had a really healthy meal, a couple of drinks and headed back to her house where we devoured each other for a couple of hours and countless orgasms. We slept a fair amount as we were burning lots of energy and had to recharge. Upon awakening, Vic would already be sucking my dick or if I awoke before her, I’d be sucking on her pussy. We were fucking relentless.

We continued this routine of fuck, workout, lunch, fuck, dinner, fuck, then sleep and this continued non-stop for the next four to five days.

We now just had a couple of nights left before I reported for my first day of work and Vic headed back as well. I was on a four-day on, typically twelve-hour shifts, and three days off. While Vic was technically in administration, she did do some serious nursing too and so she synced up her schedule to match mine. We would have a twenty-minute drive to the hospital each day, together.

Saturday night before we headed to work on Monday, Vic said she wanted to take me to her favorite restaurant where she said the margaritas were sublime. She knew the owner and could get us a quiet table. We arrived walking in hand-in-hand at 7 PM and everybody knew Vic. She could barely get through the place greeting and hugging people. She introduced me all around and I got a bunch of hugs as well. We were seated at our table when this beautiful black woman approached. She was tall and sexy. As she approached, Vic asked me to let her out of the booth, she stood up, reached out, hugged and deeply kissed the woman. I got a hard-on just looking at them. Vic finally disengaged, turned to me and said, “Alese, meet Javi.”

Alese came to me and buried me in a deep body hug and kiss, she didn’t miss my hard-on as she moved into it. We broke off after a few seconds with the realization that I had really been kissed. Small talk ensued, “How’d you meet?”, “He’s living with me.”, “We are both nurses.” and so on.

Finally, Vic said, “Alese, can we get two of your special margaritas, then bring three shots of tequila and three empty shot glasses.”

Aleese said, “Sure.” and headed out to get the order.

Vic moved quickly back into the booth. I crawled in a bit sideways as my dick was still hard. Vic grabbed an empty water glass from the table and placed it in easy reach. She unzipped my pants, my dick jumped out, she started stroking my fully erect penis… Now we were in a restaurant, but for all purposes, we were in a secluded nook and nobody could really see what we were doing. It didn’t take long for me and just as I was ready to cum, Vic placed the empty water glass under my penis and stream after stream of cum was soon in the glass, about half-full so to speak. She kissed me. She continued to rub my dick, not really caring that it was out in a public restaurant. I reached between her legs and her crotch was already soaked.

Just about then, Alese returned and quickly placed the margaritas, three shots of tequila and three empty shot glasses on the table. Vic poured the cum from the water glass into the empty shot glass, took the shot of tequila, then the shot of cum, then kissed me, sharing the mixture with me on her tongue. That almost made me cum again. Alese could see that Vic was rubbing my dick, she figured it out pretty quickly, did the shot of tequila, did the shot of my cum, then leaned down and kissed me then Vic and shared some of the mixture with each of us. As she bent over to kiss Vic, Vic reached up and stroked her breasts which elicited a soft moan from Alese. I went next, shot the tequila, shot the cum and kissed both women. Vic never stopped pumping my dick and when Alese’s tongue went deep inside my mouth, I came under the table, cum splashing the seat across from me.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

Alese could only say, “Motherfucker.”

Vic then added, “I’m not sure how many times he can ejaculate in a night, but you are welcome to come over after dinner and help me count.”

Alese grabbed the glass with the leftover cum and chugged it.

Alese could only say, “Motherfucker. Let me get you fed and out of here.”

Vic slowed her assault on my penis long enough to whisper, “I hope this is okay if we share a bed with Alese.” I was too far gone in sexual excitement to do anything but grunt a yes.

Dinner was a blur, Vic kept my penis on edge for the entire time, but not to be outdone, I frigged her wet crotch relentlessly causing her a few stressful moments when I stopped. I wasn’t going to let her orgasm too easily. She was whining and pouting as I wouldn’t let her have a release.

We got to the car, Alese said she’d be there in ten minutes and we headed out. Vic pulled her tights down, grabbed my right hand and pushed three fingers into her sopping cunt. She came in seconds. I kept up the thrusting for the drive home and Vic kept cumming and cumming. Once home, she got out of the car but she looked a little sex-frazzled as she got out. I had to steady her a bit. She hugged me tightly.

She said, “Javi, I told you that I had never had a man satisfy me like you do. Never. Ever. But I have been satisfied by women. I have found other women who are as insatiable as I am. Alese is one of those women. I hope you don’t mind that I bring her to our bed. But the thought of the three of us together was so, so… fucking ripped that for some reason I knew you’d be okay with it.”

I just kissed Vic and said, “Come on, let’s get naked and get ready to welcome Alese.”

Once naked we headed to the kitchen to get a cold bottle of white wine, three water bottles and some fruit - we had to keep up our energy. Alese came by shortly letting herself in through the garage, and seeing us naked promptly disrobed by the kitchen table. She was more full-bodied than Vic, curvy in all the right places, she was just basically beautiful to behold. Vic was at the sink as Alese came up behind her and enveloped her in a hug, kissing her neck and back, dropping to her knees, pulling Vic’s legs apart, and driving her tongue deep into Vic’s anus. Vic stopped what she was doing and pushed back and took her hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart giving Alese extra room to drive her tongue. These girls didn’t mess around.

After a few minutes of slurping and sucking Vic’s asshole, Alese rose, came straight over to me, grabbed my erection and, at the same time, she stuck her tongue that was just out of Vic’s butt deep into my mouth. So sweet and musky at the same time. I decided to return the favor, spun Alese around, and drove my dick into her anus. She really wasn’t prepared for that and I really wasn’t that wet, but I drove into her anyway. She got over that quickly and started to buck in response. I lost my load quickly. I pulled out and waved for Vic to come eat out Alese’s ass with my cum beginning to slide out. She complied and as she did, I joined her, licking and sucking and kissing Vic all the while.

I was still hard.

We all stood up and laughed as our faces were covered with pussy juice, saliva, cum and who-knows-what. We each grabbed something from the counter and headed to the bedroom.

I opened the bottle of white wine. Vic was already planted between Alese’s legs slurping away. Alese straightened her legs and shrieked with her first orgasm. Vic moved to mount Alese’s head pushing her pussy down on her lips. I quickly implanted my penis in Alese’s super slick pussy. Alese came quickly. Vic came quickly. 

I kept pumping.

Alese kept cumming. Vic moved off of Alese’s face and laid on top of her face to face kissing her deeply, pussy on top of pussy. I started doing alternating pussy slamming. Five to six strokes inside of Alese, five to six strokes inside of Vic. Vic and Alese stopped kissing and focused their attention on their pussies and just kept cumming and cumming. I pulled out, kneeled beside their faces and unloaded stream after stream after stream of cum over their heads, in their hair, in their hungry mouths, just about everywhere. White sticky thick cum was dripping off of everything. I even hit the bedside table. I fell back laughing at the incongruous sight. Vic and Alese didn’t stop hunching each other as they licked and sucked all of the cum from each other, sharing and swapping, swapping and sharing. They had got most but not all of the cum accounted for when they got up, pulled me between the two of them and let me kiss and swap and share the remains. Fuck, it was awesome.

Vic stopped Alese for a moment and pointed at my penis. It was still hard. Alese could only say, “Motherfucker.”

Alese promptly got up on top of me and pushed her pussy onto my penis. She came instantly. She started pounding up and down my penis, stopping every twenty to thirty seconds to savor and orgasm before starting again. After five to six orgasms she slid off huffing and puffing from the exertion. Vic replaced her, only in a reverse cowgirl laying on my chest allowing me to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. Vic started pounding up and down my penis, stopping every twenty to thirty seconds to savor her orgasm before starting again. After five or six orgasms, she slid off shaking and shivering from the exertion.

Once Vic slid off, Alese went head first onto my penis sucking it for all it was worth, I didn’t last long and erupted again, again and again. Alese gagged, and gagged and gagged on the volume. She managed to swallow most but not nearly all of my load. When I was done and she couldn’t swallow anymore, she let my dick slide out of her mouth and say, “Motherfucker.” only we could barely make it out as she had so much cum still in her mouth.

Alese made one more valiant effort to eat some more cum, but was overcome with how much there was. Instead, she just slid my semi-hard cock back in her mouth and fell asleep. She’d had enough.

Vic was asleep in the crook of my arm, her cum-covered face still glistening, Alese was asleep with her lips wrapped around my now flaccid cock and soon I was asleep.

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments