Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Worst Best Day Of Her Life

"Half naked and about to marry the son of her last boyfriend"

19
7 Comments 7
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

The moment the doors opened, and the music started, Melanie realised what had started as something sexy for Charlie, her future hubby was a foolish idea. She had never been so anxious, thinking of her friends and family waiting to watch her walk down the aisle in the countryside hotel.

Claude, Melanie’s father guided her towards Charlie, who was waiting patiently for her.

The day had already brought Charlie some surprises. His own Dad, Michael turned up to see his son get hitched. They hadn’t spoken since his parents had split ten years ago. But Michael didn’t want to miss Charlie’s big day. Charlie’s mother, Yasmin sat nervously next to him with her own mother on the other side.

Charlie smiled at his grandmother and looked back to see Melanie walking towards him.

Melanie looked radiant in a white subtle slimline wedding dress. It had a split down one side, which gave a glimpse of her toned legs. Mary, her mother wanted her to wear white lace tights, but Melanie had gone bare legged much to her annoyance. Her toes glistered with white polish in silver high heel sandals. Her deep brown hair was curled and shaped round her neck with little silver flowers which set off her piercing blue eyes. Her face was tanned and heavily freckled with luscious red lipstick.

Melanie had always enjoyed anal penetration, something she hadn’t got Charlie on board with yet. But in her naked state early that morning she had taken the decision to apply lubricant to her anus and insert a butt plug.

She also made a further decision not to wear knickers. As she walked towards Charlie the air was whipping through the split in her dress and tickling her pubes. Her anxiety had partly been replaced by feeling incredibly horny and very naughty walking down the aisle with her unsuspecting father by her side.

As they arrived at the front of the room, Claude handed Melanie over to Charlie. Her heart was pounding as if it was going to burst through her chest. Her arse was full, the pressure inside pushing on her vaginal wall. Her pussy was puffed up and she was sexually, frantically charged with a light wetness between her quivering legs.

Charlie looked handsome in his suit, he had long wavy hair which fell in his face, which he was constantly pushing away.

The couple smiled at each other. Charlie pecked Melanie on the cheek. Then they faced the registrar.

Melanie took a look over her shoulder at her family and friends; Claude, her father with Claire, her maid of honour beside him. Oliver, her best friend from university, who had introduced her to Charles and was his best man. He looked as nervous as she felt as he constantly kept checking his pockets for rings and honeymoon tickets. Then, Mike, her ex-boyfriend in the front row. What the fuck!

“Mel?”

“Fuck, Mike. What are you doing here?”

“How do you know my father?” Charlie exclaimed.

“Your father!”

Melanie’s life was going in slow motion, a minute of time felt like an hour. Charles went over to his Dad. Melanie rushed over behind him. Her sudden movement caused the butt plug to dislodge and fall from her stretched hole.

It landed on the tiled floor with a loud clang. Melanie rushed to pick it up and in doing do ripped the slit in her dress further up. She took the decision to grab at her dress to protect her dignity but at least the first two rows got a good view of her arse.

The butt plug rolled towards Charlie’s gran, who picked it up. Not really sure what it was. Everyone looked in Melanie’s direction. She rushed back up the aisle and into the first room she could find, some kind of office. Claire rushed after her, along with Claude and Mary.

“What is it, Yasmin?” Charlie’s gran asked her daughter.

“It’s the heel of Melanie’s shoe, Mum,” Yasmin answered.

Charlie looked back at Michael.

“What the hell was that? How do you know Mel?”

“We went out for a bit,” he said sheepishly.

“Out!! What do you mean out?”

“Well, few dates and the usual.”

“Usual!! Did you sleep with her?” Charlie bellowed.

Michael’s silence answered his question. Charlie stormed off to the bar with Oliver in hot pursuit.

The small office was crowded with people each talking over the other as Melanie explained how she knew Mike. 

Melanie had dated Mike on and off for about six months, three years ago. The sex had been great, but the age gap presented a problem. Neither of them could see a future so they parted on good terms. She wasn’t aware that the son he mentioned was Charlie who she met the following year.

Charlie was aware Mel had dated an older guy called Mike. But she never went into any detail.

“Well, why would you?” Melanie protested.

They all listened. Claude seemed a bit proud of his daughter’s father and son achievement. Mary was more concerned with her wardrobe malfunction and how it could have been avoided if she had kept her goods tucked away in white lace tights.

Claire persuaded the parents out of the room. Melanie took a deep breath and sighed. Her fingers were white, still clinging on, holding her dress together. Claire passed over her green knee-length coat for Mel to put on.

“Let me take your dress and try to fix it,” she instructed.

Melanie slid out of her dress and wrapped her naked body in Claire’s coat. There was a knock at the door, this time it was Charlie.

The situation seemed salvageable, and Charlie seemed calmer since Oliver had been the voice of reason in his ear.

“Well, I can forgive you your past, Mel. And I think everyone here still wants us to tie the knot.”

Melanie agreed that as soon as the dress situation was sorted, they would try again. Charlie left her to it, bumping into his Dad on the way out.

“I was going to see if Mel was ok, son.”

“She’s fine,” a calmer Charlie said putting an arm round his Dad.

Michael sighed.

“Good to see she still enjoys anal. Good on you, Charlie.”

“Fuck, we are not comparing notes,” with that, Charlie rushed off ahead.

Mike followed quickly spurting further apologies.

Melanie needed a drink. She walked off in just Claire’s green coat. At the other end of the hotel, she found a small bar. It was closed and no one was around. She helped herself to a large whiskey, which she poured quickly down her throat and immediately replaced with another.  

'What was that about forgiving her, she hadn’t done anything wrong? It wasn’t her fault she had gone out with both of them,' she thought as she sat quietly thinking about everything that had happened.

Melanie poured another whiskey and pondered some more.

“Penny for them?” a familiar voice called out.

“Oliver, a friendly face.”

“Shit, Mel, this has been a crazy day.”

“I know, come have a drink.”

Oliver was tall with sandy hair and a devil’s smile. He had gone to university with Mel and had a secret crush on her ever since. But the moment had never been right to explain his feelings. When Melanie got together with Charlie, he cursed the day he had introduced her to his old workmate.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

He looked at her, sexy as hell in a green coat and sparkling heels. He wondered if she had got around to putting knickers on yet.

Oliver grabbed a glass, sat down next to Melanie, and gave her a hug. They chatted about the events of the day.

Oliver needed to tell her, how he felt.

“I’ve wanted to say this for a while, Mel.”

“What?”

Oliver paused. Now wasn’t the right moment either. But it probably never would be. 

“I love you,” he blurted out.

“I love you too, Olly.”

“No, I really love you.”

“Fuck!” Melanie was lost for words trying to process the information.

She wrapped her arms round him as their eyes met. In the moment they kissed each other lightly on the lips. Then again, more passionately. The repetitive lip-smacking then went on for several minutes.

“So, are you naked under that coat?” Oliver asked catching his breath.

“Well, actually I am.”

He lifted up her body onto the table and undid the green coat. As it came open, he was met with her perfect, naked body.

Melanie rushed to undo his trousers and pull out his cock. He grabbed at her waist and she pushed himself inside her wet cunt. His hard cock instantly rubbing against the walls of her pussy. She wrapped her legs round him as he kissed her breasts. Her body was cold, her nipples hard. Melanie moaned as the pent-up sexual frustration was starting to be released.  

Oliver pulled the coat away. Melanie felt conscious of being totally naked apart from her heels. She looked and watched Oliver’s cock disappear between her legs. He pushed himself deeper in as she tightened her grip round him. He ran his hands along her freckled back then grabbed her arse cheeks as his thrusts quickened.

Melanie shivered in her wet nakedness. Her pubic hair was stuck to her body with a mixture of pre-cum and pussy juice. She was on the verge of cumming so hard. Oliver’s constant attacks on her vagina were taking her there. Finally, she came, biting her lip and trying not to scream as she felt her body hit an orgasmic high.

Oliver pulled his cum covered dick out. It was still throbbing and hard.

Knowing what she really wanted, Oliver turned Melanie round. His cock rubbed against her naked body. Her hands went round his neck as he pushed in her behind. There was still some lubricant round her hole and the butt plug had stretched her enough to welcome his slippery cock inside her.

Melanie loved the feeling of being filled up, it sent chills up her spine as Oliver slowly went in and out of her arsehole. She was trying not to scream out. The fear of being caught in such an unexplainable position made her so horny. Oliver’s slippery penis rubbed against her butt cheeks. Melanie had to muffle her moans. He felt her hole become more tense as he let loose and exploded inside her.

With no time to waste Mel quickly put her coat back on and rushed off. Oliver put his cock away and went to the gents to tidy himself up.

Melanie walked back and ran into Claire with her dress in hand.

“It’s fucked, sorry, Mel.”

“Right, I need something else to wear. Follow me,” Mel said rushing outside.

The ladies marched over to the honeymoon cottage. Melanie started going through her bags and pulled out a pink evening dress. She had bought lots of sexy underwear for the honeymoon and grabbed a pair of dark blue knickers from her collection. She rushed into the bathroom leaving Claire waiting outside.

Melanie undid her sandals and took them off. She washed, reapplied her make-up and hair. Then put on the underwear she had grabbed.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

She had picked up a pair of crotchless knickers. She may as well not have bothered. But no time to change now. She put on her dress.

Claire stood patiently waiting. Melanie came out of the bathroom and slide her feet in a pair of dark blue heels.

Everyone ready to start again with the exception of Oliver, who couldn’t be found anywhere.

Melanie walked back over; they didn’t bother with the aisle bit again, so embarrassed she didn’t dare look at any of the guests, particularly Mike.

But Michael had eyes for another ex and Yasmin had felt some old feelings come back seeing him again.

Yasmin took out the butt plug from her bag and gestured it toward him.

“Next time, I go to the toilet, I’ll put it to use,” she said.

Michael smiled back at her.

Charlie watched his parents flirt. The thought of his mother using a butt plug before his father puts his cock in her made his mouth fill with a small amount of vomit.

“Now, let’s just get this out the way and not disappoint anymore,” Charlie whispered as Melanie appeared back at his side.

This was not how Melanie had planned her wedding day. She looked at him and realised that despite sleeping with his father, his best man and letting his gran and mother play with her butt plug, the truly worst mistake of the day would be to marry him.

“I’m sorry, Charlie. I can’t marry you.”

She then turned to face the crowd.

“I am sorry everyone. I wanted today to be fun and the start of the rest of my life. I know it’s been an epic failure. But I don’t want it to be an event I am completely ashamed of. And I want the man I marry to know that he is getting me. Not just in body but he is really getting me.

“Charlie, I think inevitably we will both be disappointed.”

Before Charlie could answer or her stunned parents could speak, Melanie once again ran back down the aisle. But this time she didn’t stop and ran straight out of the hotel.

A burgundy convertible Mercedes almost ran her over. As it stopped abruptly, Melanie saw Oliver was driving.

“Where are you going?”

“Fucking anywhere. Get me out of here,” Melanie jumped in next to him.

He put his foot down.

“Wait, stop.”

Oliver stopped as quickly as he had started. Melanie jumped out and rushed into the honeymoon cottage and grabbed her bags. She frantically squashed them in the boot, just as Charlie, Claire and the sets of parents were coming into sight after her.

Oliver put his foot down again.

“Where are we going?” Melanie asked.

“Well, I was going home. I couldn’t stay and watch you marry Charlie.”

“Ah, Oliver. We need to get further away from this shit than that.”

“I do have the honeymoon tickets to the Maldives.”

“We can’t go there and do that.”

“Well, it is a long way away. I will give Charlie the money.”

“Don’t tell him about us. Just say you came as a mate.”

“I didn’t know there was an us.”

“Let’s see,” she smiled.

“Well, I hope at least you have underwear on now.”

“Kind of, they are crotchless.”

With that Oliver halted the car.

“What the fuck?”

“Not worry, babe you can finger me in first class. Let’s get moving we don’t want to miss the plane.”

Oliver obeyed and the Mercedes continued to roar down the idyllic country drive.

 

 

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments