Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Is Asked To Do A Favor For Raul

"Zak delivers manhood into a tight place. Is there privacy in your own room?"

5
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I had to leave the conference to answer a call. Upon my return, Raul had left and another person was in his seat. The lights were dimmed, and a video started. A text message came on my phone.

“Hi Zak, I am around. After the meeting we can do some nasty stuff,” Raul had written.

I sent a message back to get more information. Our texting began.

“After I had sucked your dick and remembering how good it felt I want you to be my first,” stated Raul.

“First at doing what?”

“I want your dick in my virgin ass,” stated Raul. “It has been a long-time fantasy and who better than you. You would be my first. I am getting hot thinking about it. It will feel good to have your dick slipping slowly into my ass. I will be tight around your dick.”

While I was texting, the guy next to me was reading my phone screen. I glanced to see him pull down his zipper down and start massaging his pretty dick. It took seconds for him to get hard. I was wondering if this was a trick of Raul's.

There was a picture of a hard dick on my screen. The guy glanced at the picture and increased his stroking like he was ready to shoot his load of cum.

“There is a guy next to me jacking off. I have no idea where he is going put his sticky stuff.”

“I know what I would do,” stated Raul.

Sorry, that is not going to happen. He will have to cum in his hand. A good thing the lights are dim we are in the back.”

I heard grunting and two long spurts of cum landed up on the table.

“What is he doing now?” asked Raul.

I saw two long strings of cum shoot from his dick and land on the table. His stuff shot out like a bullet. He must have been saving that a few days. 'Oh shit, I am hot.'

I watched him squeeze the rest of the cum from his dick. He reached over and placed some cum on my lips to taste. He smiled and left.

“I will meet you at the room after the meeting,” Raul texted.

I entered the hotel room and Raul pinned me against the wall. This was the first opportunity to feel the softness of his lips. I felt his tongue searching for mine. Our hands were all over each other. I was getting aroused.

We both stripped and went to take a shower in the ensuite bathroom. The water was flowing over our bodies. I was holding Raul’s dick as it was getting erect. His pubic area was clean-shaven which made his dick look larger.

“You have a beautiful dick with a head that is worth sucking. I am looking forward to having my lips and tongue all over your dick.”

We embraced, with our dicks pressed against our stomachs. We finished washing and dried off and went to the bedroom.

“Zak, are you going to do what I asked?” said Raul.

“I will but I want to suck you off first.”

“I will give you a mouthful,” said Raul.

“Look in the mirror. See how beautiful your dick is with the nice head. You feel so hard in my hand. You look so sexy and delicious. I want you to enjoy this.”

I was on my knees with Raul’s dick going in and out of my mouth. "Yes! You feel good. I can taste your precum.”

“Oh damn! Zak you have all of my dick in your mouth. Oh baby. You are going to make me cum. I feel like I want to explode,” said Raul.

One of us forgot to put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door. In our noise-making, we did not hear the maid announce herself. There were a pair of eyes watching the sex act of one man with his lips wrapped around the dick of another.

Raul was moving his hips with pressure against my face. I was trying to control his pushing. I did not want to gag on his dick.

“Oh shit. Oh fuck. I am going to cum. Get ready Zak. I am cuummiinngg! Suck me. Yes. Agghh,” said Raul.

Two hard spurts of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I could not swallow fast enough. Cum was dripping down the side of my mouth and rolling down my chin and landing on my dick. I was sucking Raul’s dick faster.

“Raul. Fuck my face. Give me the rest of your cum.”

I sucked the last drop of cum and stood up in front of Raul. We kissed to share his load. The cum was salty and sticky as we mixed it with our tongues.

“Are you going to fuck me? I want your dick in my ass. I have never been fucked,” said Raul.

“Since you asked politely, how I can say no. I want it as bad as you do.”

Raul was moving towards the bed and I stopped him.

Raul was leaning against the opposite wall from the mirror with his legs spread. I applied the oil over his cheeks and took my index finger and ran it over his opening and watched it twitch. I slowly pushed my index finger in, and I could feel his ass tighten.

“Zak, it feels different. Push further,” said Raul.

I did not want to alarm Raul, but I saw something from around the corner.

“Whoever it is, I know you are there.”

Raul looked over his shoulder and saw the maid. She had a brown complexion with shapely legs. She looked more afraid than we did.

“I am so sorry, but I called out and no one answered so I came in. I saw you sucking his dick and I froze. I have never seen two guys having sex and I was getting aroused,” said the maid.

Raul was trying to move, and I slapped him on the ass to stand still.

The name tag said, Gloria.

“Gloria, we can play this one of two ways. I can call the manager and file a complaint and you will probably get fired. The other option is you can strip and have a seat and do what comes to your mind. I see a trail of juice down your leg. It is your call.”

GrandestCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrandestCock

“Since I like my job, I guess I am going to watch the show,” said Gloria

We both watched Gloria as she started to undress. She had beautiful breasts and her nipples were hard. The dress was hiding how beautiful her legs were. She removed her wet panties slowly revealing a hairless pussy.

“You were right, I was dripping fluids,” said Gloria.

Gloria stuck two fingers in her wet pussy. She walked over to us and rubbed her fingers across our lips.

“Taste my sweet pussy juice,” said Gloria.

Gloria walked back towards the chair.

“Let me get a towel as I do get messy. I can’t control my pussy and it sprays,” said Gloria.

We watched her sit down and placed her legs on either arm of the chair. We had a perfect view of her wide-open pussy.

“Since you made me horny. I want to see some ass-fucking. You can get started by getting that hard dick where it is supposed to be,” said Gloria.

“You heard the lady, let’s get on with this. I want your dick,” said Raul.

I resumed oiling Raul’s ass and pushed two fingers in him to get him loose. I applied more oil to my dick. I made sure Gloria had a good view. With his cheeks spread Gloria watched closely as I pushed the head of my dick into Raul’s tight hole. At first, there was some resistance. I was holding my shaft and pushed my hips harder. The head popped right into Raul’s ass.

“Oh, Zak. You feel so big. Yes. It is wonderful. Do not move. I want to enjoy the feeling. My first dick,” said Raul.

“Oh fuck. I didn’t think that big thing would fit in that little hole. Sexy,” said Gloria.

“Okay, Zak slowly push the rest of your dick in me. Agghhhh. It feels like nothing I have ever experienced. Oh. So good,” said Raul.

I had no idea how long I could last with his ass gripping my dick. He was tighter than a pussy. I pushed the rest of my shaft in until my balls were up against his cheeks.

“Raul. I am all the way in. You feel amazing. So tight around my dick and I can shoot my cum at any second. Oh fuck. This is too much.”

I pulled my dick back slowly and pushed back in and the feeling was amazing. The grip his ass had on my dick was intense and I was trying to keep from going faster.

“Oh Raul, this is too fucking much. Your ass is tight, and I love it. Aggghhh. Oh my God! I can’t take too much more.”

Gloria was working her pussy with two fingers and rubbing her tits. Her nipples looked like bullets.

“I am glad that you did not answer the door. This is so hot. Two men fucking,” said Gloria.

My concentration was mixed between watching Gloria finger fucking herself and me fucking Raul.

“You nasty boys keep it up because you are going to have me cuumiinngg so damn hard. It is amazing seeing your dick, Zak, going in and out. Do him, baby. Fill his ass with your dick. Do it slow,“ said Gloria.

“Oh Zak. Having your dick in me is a wonderful feeling So hard. Look, my dick is hard. Fuck me good. Yes, get it in deep. I want to feel all of you,” said Raul.

My balls were pulled up tight at the base of my dick and I was minutes away from releasing a violent load of cum.

“Raul, baby. I hope you are ready for a load of cum in your ass. My dick is pulsating, and I want to explode.

“Zak, fill my ass when you get ready. Please shoot your cum. I want to feel it when you start to squirt. Fuck me. Fuck me. Deeper. I want to feel all of you,” said Raul.

I saw Gloria get up from the chair and walk towards us.

“Sorry boys, but I need to feel some naked flesh contact. I am going to cum so hard and I may not ever see anything like this again. It is going to get messy and if you feel anything wet on your leg it’s just me,” said Gloria.

“Zak, fill my ass, honey. Do me hard. Do Me. Cum for me. Give me your cum,” said Raul.

I needed no further encouragement.

“Agghh Raul. Oh, baby. I am getting ready. I am cuummiinngg. So hard. Oh, fuck.”

My ass cheeks tightened. I pushed hard and I felt two powerful squirts of cum empty into Raul’s ass.

Within minutes I felt something on my leg.

“Oh, boys. Oh fuck. I am cuummiinngg. Yes. Oh yes. Yes. My pussy is hot and wet. Agghhh,” said Gloria.

Gloria was spraying us with warm liquid, and she grabbed Raul’s dick.

“Oh, God. I am cuummiinngg too. Yes. So good,” said Raul

What a fucking mess we made as the three of us were shaking.

Time was standing still for a few minutes as my dick relaxed and popped out of Raul and my cum started dripping out.

Gloria squeezed the last drop of my cum with her pussy soaked fingers. She pushed her fingers into our mouths, so we tasted my cum mixed with her juice. We all enjoyed a kissing session.

We made our way to the bathroom for a three-way shower.

We watched Gloria get dressed. She picked up her panties and threw them to me.

“Zak, keep the panties to remember me as I will remember you. Thank both of you. By the way here are some chocolates and do have a good evening,” said Gloria.

We watched her walk out of the door.

Raul took me by the hand, and we walked over to the bed and laid down. Raul had his head my chest.

“I don’t want to talk right now, I want to soak up what just happened,” said Raul

We drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments