Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Is Taken By The Red Dress And Legs

"Zak gets an unexpected surprsie. He must choose who gets it in the end first."

7
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

The newspaper conference had one day remaining and Raul had to leave early. The last day was topics covering the outlook for the newspaper industry over the next five years. The meeting was in progress. I was distracted when I looked over and saw a red dress coming my way. Out of instinct, I was ready to stand up. My thoughts were about checking out the person.

I am obsessed with looking at well-defined legs. The person who sat down had a short red dress which was mid-thigh. My eyes traveled quickly from her thigh to her foot. I hope she did not notice me looking. I lost my concentration on the speaker and focused on the beautiful woman next to me.

She dropped her pen and I leaned over to pick it up and my cheek brushed against her leg. Damn! I was ready to make a fool of myself. The brief contact got me excited. I gave the pen back and felt her soft skin.

“Thank you so much,” she said.

I could only smile as my eyes were glued watching her red lips move. I was feeling like being back in high school when Ms. Johnson would walk by my desk and bush up against me. She saw me one day at the end of class with a hard-on and she teased me every day after. I had to snap out of it.

We had a ten-minute break and I needed to get some air.

“Hello, my name is Francesca, but you can call me Frankie. I am with the San Juan Daily.”

“Nice to meet you, Frankie. My name is Zak and I'm with the Philadelphia Daily.”

She rose from her seat and I watched her walk to the end of the aisle. Her long black hair was bouncing. I was falling apart and was having dirty thoughts.

I saw she had a James Patterson book, “Texas Outlaw.” I was reading the same book, and this would be an opportunity to start a conversation. I waited until she returned.

“How do you like the book so far?”

“Oh, I am where Rory Yates was being sent to Rio Lobo,” said Frankie.

“I will not spoil it for you. It does get better.”

“Would you be open to talking more about Patterson after the meeting? I leave tomorrow and it would be nice to talk about something other than the newspaper business,” said Frankie.

“Yes, I would love to. I can meet you in the lobby at 6:30 pm.”

The meeting concluded and we departed.

I was standing in the lobby and when I saw Frankie, I was stunned. She had changed into a black V-neck dress which showed more of her breasts.

“I didn’t know we were going on a date. You look beautiful.”

“I just wanted to get into something presentable,” said Frankie.

We located a couple of chairs off the lobby. I sat in the chair across from Frankie. After we sat down, I realized it was not a good idea. I was looking directly at her legs and several times she uncrossed her legs and I could see the upper part of her thigh.

We discussed several of Patterson’s books.

“Zak, if I may change the subject. I feel like I have been attending a religious retreat,” said Frankie.

“What makes you say that?”

“All week, I have not had a person to make a pass at me except you,” said Frankie.

“I did not say that much to you.”

“Zak, it was not what you said but your body language. I am not blind. I saw the way you were looking at my every move. I enjoyed the attention and even teased you,” said Frankie.

“Let me describe you in one word, ravishing. I look into your eyes and I get lost and your red lips I would lick and then kiss them. What caught my attention was your beautiful legs.”

“Zak, I guess I should not ask you what is on your mind,” said Frankie.

We both had a good laugh.

“I need to change my seat because my eyes keep focusing on your legs and I want to see more.”

“Zak, all you have to say is that you want to see more. It’s not so hard,” said Frankie.

“Zak, are you sure you want to leave right now? I think you have a problem,” said Frankie

“Oh shit. All this talk gave me a hard-on.”

“Sweetheart. I did not mean to do that to you,” said Frankie.

“After it goes down, we can go up to my room.”

“Zak, I was waiting for you to ask me up,” said Frankie.

We stood up and Frankie took my hand and we walked to the elevator. My heart was racing. The doors opened, and we stepped in. I moved closer to Frankie to enjoy my first kiss. Her lips were soft, and I felt her tongue enter my mouth. I could feel my dick getting hard again. She was getting me excited.

We rushed out as soon as the doors opened. Once in the room, I put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door and double-checked to make sure it was locked. We had to finish the wild kissing and tongue sucking.

We went into the other room and I sat down, and Frankie sat on my lap with her arm around my neck. We looked at each other in the eyes and kissed.

“Zak, I need to ask you a question. Do you have an open mind when it comes to sexual orientation?” said Frankie.

“You have me nervous and I don’t know how I should answer the question.”

“It is important to me. I need an answer because it could make a difference,” said Frankie.

“I have never given it much thought. It is personal, and it is not up to me to judge. I do not let that influence how I view a person.”

I could feel Frankie shaking in my arms. I looked at her face and saw tears forming.

“Frankie, what is the matter?”

“Zak, I need to let you see me and if you want me to leave I will understand,” said Frankie.

Frankie got up and stood in front of me. She reached up her back to unzip her dress. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She was standing with her bra and matching red panties. Next, she released her perfect tits with hardened nipples.

“Oh Frankie, you look so beautiful, baby.”

Frankie turned her back to me so I could see her tight cheeks and the back of her well-defined legs. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them.

When she turned around tears were rolling down her cheeks. My eyes opened and I was staring at her.

“What do we have here? You do not have to say a word.”

I stood up and walked to Frankie and took her into arms and we kissed.

“Zak, you are not upset that I did not tell you. I thought you would tell me to get out,” said Frankie.

“This does not change anything. I am not judging you, but I am excited. You are too beautiful for me to ask you to leave.”

I got to my knees and my hands were rubbing up and down her legs. I faced her thighs and was looking at a beautiful dick with a delicious head. The pubic area was clean-shaven. I could not help myself and I opened my mouth and took the head of Frankie’s dick in. I started sucking until it was hard.

“You are still a woman and I want us to enjoy the evening. Whatever you want me to do I will. This is the first time I will fuck a girl in the ass, and she is going to fuck me back with a real dick.”

I stood up and we kissed again and walked over to the bed.

“Zak, get out of those clothes. You do not know how good you made me feel with your words. I have not had any dick all week and I am horny as hell. I want your dick,” said Frankie.

We laid down on the bed and got into a sixty-nine position. Frankie’s hard dick was in my face. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and teased the tip with my tongue. I was tasting the lube that was dripping out.

“Oh yes. Your tongue feels so good on my dick. Yes. Suck me. Take my dick deep in your mouth. Oh, Zak. Suck me, honey,” said Frankie.

“I should not talk with my mouth full. Your dick feels so hard and smooth.”

I was reaching up to touch Frankie’s tits which were nice and round. I played with her nipples. I was moving my hips like I was fucking Frankie’s face.

“Zak your dick is pretty, and I could suck it all day. I love the way your balls feel. I do not want you to cum in my mouth. I want to feel you slip your dick into my tight anal opening,” said Frankie.

We got off the bed and I picked up the oil and we put some on our hands. Frankie started stroking my dick and I was stroking her's.

We were looking in each other’s eyes as we were stroking. We stroked until our balls were up tight against the base of our dicks. Our heads were twitching and legs shaking.

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

“Oh, shit, Zac. Do not make me cum yet. Please. I do not want to cum yet,” said Frankie.

“Fuck, Frankie. I want to shoot my load. You better stop now.”

“We both need to stop. Just three more hard jerks,” said Frankie.

We both stopped and we looked down and saw a droplet of pre-cum at the tip of our dicks. Frankie wiped mine on his finger and I wiped his with mine. We placed our fingers to each other’s lips so we could taste our pre-cum and then we kissed.

We looked down and our seven-inch dicks against our stomachs.

“How are we going to determine who gets the first dick?” said Frankie.

“Frankie, both of our dicks are hard and the one who stays hard the longest gets to choose.”

I was looking at Frankie’s tits and nipples and having thoughts of my dick sliding in between her tits and seeing my cum shooting.

“Frankie, you need some life back in your dick, You are losing honey and I get to make the call. Why don’t you come over to the chair and lean over while I do a pre-fuck inspection.”

I had Frankie to spread her legs, I had a better view of her pretty tight anus. Her cheeks were hairless which made her opening look delicious.

“I am going to lube your ass, Frankie, so you can relax while I get you ready.”

I had the lube on the tip of my index finger and pushed against her tight hole I saw it twitch. I was rubbing my finger gently around the rim.

“Frankie, up close your anus looks pretty and I will take my time to enjoy this. Look, you are hard again and dripping.”

“Zak will you stop playing and stick your dick in my ass and fuck me. I told you I have been without all week and I am horny as hell. You are not helping matters,” said Frankie.

“I will fuck you when I get ready. It is not every day I have a pretty ass in front of me. I want to enjoy it.”

“Well, why don’t you just rub my rim slow. Oh yes! Agghh. Now, stick a couple of fingers in and move them around. Yes! Oh, Zak, it feels so good. Deeper,” yelled Frankie.

“You yell any louder we will hotel security in here.”

Frankie reached around and grabbed my dick.

“Zak, my goodness. Your dick is so hard. You need to push that up my tight ass. Please. Give it to me now,” said Frankie.

I had Frankie’s cheeks spread and I moved the head of my lubed dick to her tight opening. I was using my hips to rub my head across her opening.

“Zak, your head feels good baby. Now, all you have to do is push it in me,” said Frankie.

I applied some pressure, so the head of my dick slipped into Frankie’s waiting ass.

“Yes, Zak! Yes, honey! This is what I wanted to feel a hard dick in me. Yes! Agghh,” said Frankie.

I pulled my dick out and pushed it back in.

“Frankie, are you ready for the rest of me? I want to fuck you slow so you can feel every inch of my dick in your sweet ass.”

“Agghhhh. Yes, Zak! Come on and push the rest in. Fuck me,” said Frankie.

Slowly I was pushing my hard cock in and watched it slip into his tight hole. I could feel the grip of his muscles around my dick.

“Oh, baby. Yes. Fuck me slow! Do it, Zak. Make me feel good. Please,” said Frankie.

I had my cock far in Frankie. I felt her muscles twitching more. It was the best feeling in the world. At times like this, the feeling was better than a pussy.

I had Frankie stand upright and my arms were around her waist. I knew that I would not last much longer. I put my hand around Frankie’s leaking dick.

“Don’t touch my dick. Please do not. I am on the edge of cuummmiinngg,” said Frankie.

I was kissing Frankie about the neck. I started a slow grind into Frankie’s ass to push my dick in further. Frankie was meeting my thrust.

“Zak, are you going to fill my ass with your hot cum, baby?” said Frankie.

“Oh yes, you are not the only one who has not cum all week. I have a load for you. Oh yes. So good, Frankie. I love fucking you.”

“Zak, I am ready. Cum, baby. Cum in my ass. I want to feel you squirting,” said Frankie.

“Oh, yes, God! Frankie, I am cuummiinngg. I am giving you my cum baby. I am shooting in your ass. Yes. Agghh.”

My ass cheeks were tight, and I was grinding hard and releasing my semen. My knees were shaking, and it felt good to release.

“Zak, I can feel it. Damn! It feels like a lot of cum you are shooting. Give all to me, baby,” said Frankie.

We both tensed up and did not move for a few seconds. My dick slowly slipped out with cum dripping.

Frankie turned around to face me and we looked into each other’s eyes and we had a passionate kiss.

“My goodness, Zak, what a fuck. I wished it could have lasted longer,” said Frankie.

Frankie looked down as a steady stream of cum down her leg. Frankie scooped the cum with her fingers and looked at it.

“Look at the mess you made. You nasty boy. You fucked me and left me with this,” said Frankie.

She placed her fingers up to my lips so we both could share what was shot from my dick. Our tongues mingled.

Frankie waited a few seconds for the rest of my cum to trickle out. She scooped it with her hand.

“Now, I get to fuck you. Go and lay down on the bed,” said Frankie.

I walked over to the bed and laid down and pulled my legs up to expose my ass to Frankie.

“Now, this is what I what. Your tight ass is waiting for a dick. I will not tease you because I am too horny. I want to see if your cum is a good lubricant,” said Frankie.

I watched Frankie wipe my cum onto her hard dick and around the head. I felt fingers being pushed in my rim and then Frankie’s dick was being pushed in.

“Agghhh. Frankie, your dick feels so good. Please. I want to feel your hard dick going back and forth in my ass.”

Frankie was pushing in deeper and my dick was getting hard. I could feel every inch of her dick. I was relaxed with my eyes closed and my body was tingling. I was enjoying being fucked.

“Frankie your dick feels so fat in my ass. Oh, baby. Fuck me. Do me good.”

I could feel Frankie picking up the pace of each thrust and I was grinding my hips.

“Frankie, are you going to empty your cum in me? I want every drop in my ass.”

“Zak, I am going to fill your ass with all my cum,” said Frankie.

My dick was dripping from being fucked.

“Oh, Frankie. Agghhh. I am going to cum, Yes. Fuck. Fuck.”

I released three shorts spurts of cum onto my stomach. This had never happened before.

“Oh shit. Zak, you looked amazing and sexy. I cannot hold it anymore. Get ready, baby,” said Frankie.

“Yes. Oh, fuck. I am going to cum, Zak. I am going to fill your ass. Oh yes. Agghh,” yelled Frankie.

I felt Frankie pull my legs up to her face and held them tight. She was breathing heavily and moaning. I could feel her dick throbbing in my ass. There was one intense jerk of Frankie’s hips and I could feel a shot of cum deep in my ass.

“Oh fuck. Now Zak! Yes. Aggghhh,” said Frankie.

Frankie had increased the pace of the thrust which was harder. She was grunting with each move.

“Come on, Frankie. Fuck me. Give me more. Deeper in my ass.”

“Oh, Zak. Here comes another shot. Aggghhh. Fuck. Yes. Yes,” yelled Frankie.

Frankie’s dick was throbbing more in my ass and my hips were off the bed as I felt more of her dick. I had never been fucked like this before. Frankie gave one final thrust as my hips were being pulled back. We were both out of breath. Frankie released my legs and he came up to kiss as I felt hre soft tits against my chest.

“You know in all the excitement, I did not get to suck your tits. Maybe the next time.”

I felt Frankie’s cum oozing out. I wanted to share the fresh cum as I scooped some on my fingers to place on our lips. We rolled to our sides well spent and looked at each other to enjoy the afterglow.

“Frankie, I would like for us to get together again. This was amazing and so are you.”

“I have a trip in a couple of months to Philadelphia and we can get together,” said Frankie.

“We can stay in touch and I want you to meet my roommate Kristen. I know that you two would get along very well.”

We tried to keep our eyes open, but we drifted off with cum between our legs. The cleaning up would have to wait.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments