Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday night filled with punishments.

"She didnt listen to my commands."

9
4 Comments 4
15.9k Views 15.9k
907 words 907 words
Competition Entry: Toy With Me
It seamed to be a regular Friday at the office, then quickly turned into an abnormal one. I got tons of paper work piled up on me.

There is no way I’m getting out of here on time, I thought to myself.

I grabbed my phone and sent Jessica a quick text message.

Hey Babe I got a bunch of work piled up on me, and I will be home late. I love you.

Jessica and I go into role with me dominating her every weekend, and this would be no different.

I pulled into the garage, and walked in the door. I gave Jessica a nice hard slap on the ass over her sexy little dress. After playfully spanking her, I felt up her skirt, and sure enough she was still wearing panties.

“I thought I was clear when I told you that you are not allowed to wear panties.”

I gave her a mean look, and immediately she had the look of fear on her face.

“I’m sorry for not listening Sir,” she responded.

I looked around and noticed she was just about to start cooking dinner.

“Go upstairs, and put you Tantus A Bomb butt plug in your tight ass while you finish making dinner.”

Jessica did just as I asked. Once Jessica returned to the kitchen to finish dinner, I decided to head upstairs to take a shower. While in the shower many thoughts ran through my head.

Was Jessica disobeying me on purpose? Or was she doing it to be a little brat knowing there would be a punishment involved?

Regardless of her reasoning rules are rules, and she needs to be punished for disobeying me.

I headed back downstairs to see that dinner was ready and waiting on the table.

“Well go ahead and sit down,” I said.

While we were eating dinner Jessica kept biting her lips. It was almost as if she was really horny and wanting to say something in-between each bite she took.

“Did you disobey me on purpose?”

“No. I forgot sir. I had a long day at work and just forgot. Please don’t be too mad at me.”

“Just continue to eat your dinner, and you will be punished later.”

We finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen together before heading upstairs to get ready for bed. While I was laying down watching Jessica clean up when I noticed something. Jessica took the big Tantus A Bomb out of her ass without asking me.

“What do you think your doing! I never told you to take it out!” I shouted.

She turned around at me with her pouty little lips.

Just as she was about to speak, I stopped her.

“Shut up”.

I quickly got out of bed, grabbed her, took her to the bed, and threw her down on the bed.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

She was completely naked and I needed to get her back in line by obeying me. As Jessica laid on her stomach, I reached under the bed and pulled out the Romantic Sting Crop that had just been delivered today at the office.

I quickly started to whip her sexy ass. Before I know it, I had left multiple marks on here pale white ass cheeks. I could tell she was in pain, but enjoying it.

Then I pulled out our leather hog tie.

Jessica was now tied up with the leather hog tie. Ironically, Her head was at my crotch. Without me even having to ask, she quickly started licking and sucking on my balls then taking my soft cock in her mouth. It wasn’t long before I was rock hard, and she was taking my hard cock deep in her mouth.

I was so close to climaxing, but didn’t say anything. Seconds later I grabbed her head, shoving my cock deep in her mouth with the tip of my cock at her throat just as I shot ropes and ropes of warm cum down her throat.

“Its about time you do something right,” I mentioned to her.

I walked away leaving her there on the bed. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the Tantus A Bomb she took out without permission earlier. It wasn’t long before I put it back in her tight ass.

Then I slowly started to slide my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy. Teasing her at first by just putting the tip in, I started to go further and further in, before pulling out. Finally, I shoved the entire length of cock deep in her wet pussy.

“Oh my god sir,” Jessica screamed out.

I continued to fuck her right until she was about to cum. But then I would stop and pull out so she wouldn’t climax. I was making her suck my cock clean of all her pussy juices. After denying her four orgasms, I quickly started to thrust my cock deep in her pussy. It wasn’t even a minute before she was squirming and screaming in so much pleasure.

I finally let her climax, and could feel her squirting all over me just as I shot another load of cum deep in her pussy.

We were both spent. Jessica tried to get up but I didn’t let her.

“I will untie you, but you will sleep with the Tantus A Bomb, and my cum in you all night.”

“Yes sir, whatever you say.”

Published 
Written by tbar0212
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments