Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Foray Into BDSM?

35
28 Comments 28
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

Hello and welcome. This is a little story about my foray into BDSM. Firstly, it wasn’t my idea. I just need to get that out of the way from the start. It all began with my friend Mary. Her birthday was coming up and I asked if there was anything special she would like to do. If you haven’t read any of my previous stories, then you will have no idea who we are. Explaining now would take up too much time.

Before I continue, I must warn you that if you start giggling I’m going to stop, I mean it. So, here we go, remember what I said.  I was having a chat with my friend Mary over a coffee one morning. I said that as her birthday was coming up, would she like to do something special. After all, she gave me a very special day on my husband’s birthday. Since then we have had some very special days. It seemed only fair that I should do something in return.

She had a little laugh and said she always fancied trying out a little BDSM. To be honest, I didn’t really know what BDSM was. Not wanting to let her down or look silly, I agreed to give it a go. I asked her what I should wear. She said my usual sexy stuff should be enough. We agreed that we would give it a go the following day at her house. I suppose I should have taken the time to look it up on Google first. Oh come on, you’re giggling already, stop it.

The next morning after hubby went off to work, I had a quick shower, got dressed and went to Mary’s house. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen. What I did know was that if Mary was involved it was going to be fun and I would leave with a smile on my face. We had a cup of coffee first, of course. Then Mary went off to her bedroom. She told me that she would give me a shout when she was ready. I was to enter wearing just my underwear, black knickers and matching bra, my best silk stockings and suspenders.

She called me in, she was wearing similar attire except I was wearing heels and she was wearing knee length black boots. She did look hot; her boobs were trying to escape from her bra. Regular readers will know that I’ve always had a thing for her boobs. “Come here, bitch,” she shouted at me. I was smiling as I walked over and then, thwack. She hit my arm with a small whip; it was about two feet long with a small leather pad at one end, the hitting end.

“Ouch, what was that for?”

“Smiling.”

“I couldn’t help myself, it just sounded funny when you called me bitc...” Thwack. “What was that for?”

“You are not supposed to talk unless I tell you to.”

“Okay sorry.” Thwack.

“Bloody hell, that hurt. What did I do now?”

“You are supposed to address me as mistress. You didn’t look it up, did you?”

“No.” Thwack. “No mistress, I didn’t look it up.”

“Now get on your knees and kiss my boots.”

“But these are my best stockings.” Thwack.

“Oh for god sake, that really hurts.”

“Oh sorry, it’s not meant to hurt you, just give you a little slap.”

“Well it bloody hurts.”

“I’m sure it’s not meant to, it’s just supposed to be a bit of fun.”

“Can I just kiss your boots without you hitting me?”

“Okay, I’ll just hold it on your head while you kiss my boots.”

“Fine, give me time to kneel properly; I don’t want to tear my stockings. There, I’ve kissed them, mistress. Was that good for you?”

“No.”

“What was the point then, I don’t get it.”

“Me neither, it sounded good when I looked it up. It’s supposed to empower me.”

“Shall we have another look over a coffee?”

“Okay.”

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

We went into the kitchen; I made the coffee while Mary fired up the laptop. We looked at all the pictures on the BDSM website. They had so much strange stuff on there. It was clear that we were not doing it right. I wanted her day to be special, I really did. I asked her if we should give it another go. I said that I would call her mistress and do anything she told me to do, and perhaps this time we could leave the hitting bits out. She said she wasn’t sure if it would work. After looking at the pictures on her laptop I told her to wait in the kitchen, I had an idea.

I went into her bedroom, took the long silk belt from her dressing gown. I tied one end round my neck, returned to the kitchen and handed her the other end. “What would you like me to do mistress? She gave me a little smile before leading me back to the bedroom.

“Take my bra off.”

“Yes mistress.”

“Take my boots off.”

I did as she asked. This was much more fun. I was actually starting to enjoy being told what to do. I told her as much. I think she was pleased that we were now both getting something out of it. The more she was telling me what to do, the more we were both getting into it. I gave her back the whip and asked that she just uses it for light taps. She bent me over the bed and started to give me light taps on my bum. I really enjoyed that; don’t ask me why, I just did. It was as if I was being punished for being naughty.

She could see that I was enjoying it and started to tap a little harder. A wet patch was by now showing through my gusset. I swear that at one point I actually climaxed. Mary was enjoying the feeling of being in control and I was enjoying the feeling of being dominated. It felt lovely when she pulled my knickers down. She told me off for being wet; she said I was being naughty for enjoying it. There was me, on my knees, bent over her bed. Mary was now tapping my bare bum with her whip. Not hard enough to hurt me, just enough to know it was there.

I was getting wetter and wetter. She said I was very naughty for getting turned on. With that she slid two fingers in my pussy. “I order you not to cum,” she said. I told my new mistress that I wouldn’t. Like hell I wouldn’t. My hands were gripping at the sheets as I tried to conceal my orgasm. My pussy was pulsating around her fingers, getting ever tighter as I was cumming. She took her fingers out and slapped my bare bum with her now wet hand. This only prolonged my orgasm. Then, Mary lay down on the bed, face up.

“Squeeze my tits bitch, and then finger fuck me.”

I gladly complied with her demands. This was my chance to have a feel of her stupendous bosoms. I could honestly play with them for hours. Previous readers will understand my fascination. I slipped my fingers inside her; this was the wettest I’ve ever known her to be. I was pushing my fingers in and out, my thumb was slapping against her clit. She was cumming, and cumming good. I’d given my mistress an orgasm. As she laid there I started on those bosoms again.

We ended the morning with a naked cuddle in bed, enjoying each other as only women can. I didn’t count how many orgasms I had. It was just wonderful. What started out as a bit of a calamity, ended with the most wonderful sex. We agreed that perhaps we should find out a little more about this whole BDSM thing. This would be the start of something new. It could only get better, although I had no idea how it could have got much better. As I was getting dressed Mary laughed as she said, “Oh my god girl, you should see the state of your arse. At least two bruises. Harry is bound to notice, what will you tell him?”

“Easy, I’ll just say that I was trying out a bit of BDSM with my friend Mary. He won’t believe me of course, but at least I won’t be lying.”

 

 

Published 
Written by verity100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments