Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The One Stroke Challenge

"Ted attempts to repay a debt."

15
6 Comments 6
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
Denise Smith a was beautiful woman. Her life had not been easy. Her parents were drunks. When she was sixteen, she ran away from home and never returned. She began dancing at seventeen. Her body had matured fast and she could easily pass for a college aged girl.

Ten year later, now she owned several strip clubs, and they were very successful. At the young age of twenty seven, Denise, now known as Desire, had all of the money she would ever need. Although she no longer needed to perform to make money, Desire still occasionally graced the stage with her presence.

Her specialty, and the specialty of her clubs in general, were their lap dances. Desire and her girls prided themselves on their ability to get any guy almost instantly hard if they paid for a lap dance. As you would expect, she had many satisfied clients. Being in the adult entertainment business, Desire also had ties to the mob. She needed protection and they provided it, for a price.

Ted Long was a loser. A loveable loser, but still a loser. He had been a high school star until he blew his knee out. Since then, he just got by. He was a frequent visitor to the club, and although many of the girls looked down on the pathetic guys who came to their club, they all liked Ted.

Ted no money, and no prospects. However, his athletic body, boyish good looks and impressive dick, that had been felt by the girls many times, made him a popular client with Desire and all of her girls.

Ted loved coming to the club. He usually had no problem getting a girlfriend, but his constant money problems made him less than an ideal prospect. When he came to Desire’s club, and paid for a lap dance, for at least a few hours he could fantasize that he was a winner.

Desire liked when Ted came to the club. She would often give him her special lap dance. It gave her a feeling of power being able to get a guy all hot and bothered, completely turned on and then send him home. She would often masturbate to the thought of all that cum backing up in all those balls, boiling for release, release from her, release she would not grant.

Desire was not a total sadist. She was however a complete cock tease, and regardless of the fact that she did not need the money, she loved teasing guys to insanity. Especially cute guys like Ted, whenever the opportunity arose.

One night when Ted came in, one of her Mob friends told Desire that she should probably take one last look at his pretty face as he was going to be fucked up that night by some thugs. When Desire asked why, Frank said that Ted owed the Mob about 15,000 dollars and had no way to pay, so it was his job to teach Ted a lesson.

Desire could feel herself get wet when she heard this, as it was a perfect opportunity to not only help out Ted, but also provide herself and the other girls at the club a big opportunity for entertainment. Desire asked Franko if she could pay Ted’s debt off, but on her terms with Ted. Franko nodded in agreement. He wanted to get the money and didn’t care where it came from.

Desire called Ted to her office. As usual, he was eager to go. She told Ted how she knew about his debts to the Mob, and how she had paid them off for him. Ted dropped to his knees and kissed her feet. Tears of gratitude swelled in his eyes.

She informed him that the debt now was owed to her. Ted looked up with a puzzled look on his face. He asked her what her payment terms were. Desire said she didn’t necessarily want the cash, but she wanted to play a game. If he won, not only would his debt be cleared, but she and the girls would give him a night to remember.

Ted salivated at the thought of having sex with not only Desire, but all of the other hot girls at the club. He had jacked off so many times thinking about their firm bodies, full breasts and hot asses. The idea of actually having sex with all of them got him instantly hard.

Desire explained the rules. For the next month, he would live at the club, 24/7. He didn't have a job or a girlfriend, so it wasn’t a problem. He would act as the dancer’s practice client for thirty days. Every afternoon he would be teased and taunted, licked, kissed and stroked until he was wild with lust. Ted grinned thinking this was the best idea he had ever heard.

She warned him not to grin too quick. It was not going to be the pussy free for all he thought. During his lap dance he would be handcuffed and naked.

CakeHornyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CakeHornyy

He would not be allowed to touch his cock, but it would be teased until it seeped precum.

When he wasn’t being the girl’s toy, he would remain in a chastity belt, and serve as their servant by cleaning the bathrooms, painting their toenails or whatever else they wanted. Ted still looked confused. Desire’s deal sounded too good to be true.

She continued to explain that after the month of being teased, locked in chastity, and surrounded by beautiful naked women, he would be given a hand job by her. If he could last more than one stroke, he would be released from the handcuffs, the chastity belt will be thrown away, and for two days all twenty of the girls and herself would service every perverted fantasy and desire he wanted. On top of all that, his debt would be cleared and he could leave the club the happiest man on earth with all his sexual fantasy fulfilled.

By this time, Ted was grinning from ear to ear. Desire walked around him and touched his growing erection, then continued. If he was to shoot in one pump however, his servitude would continue for an entire year. For the entire year you will remain her personal naked servant. Teased to insanity each day by my girls, handcuffed, naked and begging for relief that will never come. Each night he would go to her house and serve as her naked, chastity belt clad personal servant.

As Desire told the terms of the bet to Ted, she could feel her juices flowing out of her. She could imagine the desperation on Ted’s face as he was forced to eat her out every night with his cock in a cage and the cum boiling in his balls. She could already hear him begging for her mercy.

Ted didn't think very long before he agreed. Surely he could last more than one pump and besides, the potential payoff was just too great, but what choice did he really have. Desire owned his debt and with her ties to the Mob, he knew she had him by the short hairs.

For the next month, Ted was in both heaven and hell. Every afternoon, before the club opened, the girls handcuffed him to a chair on stage and removed his chastity belt. They would work him over. They rubbed their erect nipples over his greedy lips. They ground their wet pussies over his aching cock. They nibbled his nipples and slowly kissed their way down his chest to his throbbing cock. He thought he would go mad.

Once the girls even had a contest to see how much pre-cum they could bring out of him, without actually touching his cock. Not only did it drive Ted insane, but the skills they were honing made them the hottest lap dancers in the country. Word quickly spread about their skills, and Desire easily made the amount she had paid for Ted after only two days.

Even when not being teased in his handcuffed state, naked except for a chastity belt, and being around so many beautiful women, Ted constantly horny. The tightness of the cock cage over his struggling dick made him wince constantly. The girls loved Ted and began to think of him as the club mascot.

One of the favorite tasks they would assign him was to paint their toes. They loved it because not only was it nice to have someone else do it but they loved how hands trembled. His submissiveness to the torment made all of them wet.

Finally, the day of reckoning came and Ted was ready. For six hours he was constantly teased and tormented by teams of girls. Sometimes two, three and even four at a time would tease him. His cock was glad to be free of its prison. It visibly throbbed and bobbed desperate to shoot its load.

All of the girls gathered around as Desire performed the last lap dance before she gave Ted his hand job. She was absolutely stunning, and when she ran her toes around Ted’s balls, his whole body shook and trembled. When she sat down beside him, she passionately kissed him and asked if he was ready.

Ted was too horny to even speak. All he could do was nod his head.

“OK, ready girls? Let’s start”

Two seconds later it was all over and the girls laughed hysterically. As Desire had predicted, Ted couldn't handle the teasing and stimulation for a whole month. Not being able to get relief had made it impossible for Ted to win. He shot rope after rope of hot cum up into the air and all over his chest and stomach. Bowing his head in defeat, he felt Desire kiss him again and whisper in his ear.

“I wonder how much you will shoot after twelve months?”

Published 
Written by Crossfire307
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments