Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reward

"A good girl gets a reward after pleasing her Master"

49
43 Comments 43
16.5k Views 16.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
I’m so excited. Master says I'm ready. We’ve been practicing for months with long tedious days of rope burn, bruising and lots of falling down. Tonight we will do a short Kinbaku demonstration at the club. I really want to please Him and do well.

I had only been going to the club for a few weeks, when I first met my Master. He had been watching me silently for a while before approaching. He told me, my quiet demeanor and charming politeness drew Him to me. He watched me turn away many suitors, other Doms, in such a way they, didn’t even know what was happening. We started talking that night and it seems like we never stopped. We discussed everything and anything we could think of. Our connection was so great, it was almost immediate. By the time we got to limits and expectations, it felt like we were soul mates.

That was almost a year ago. I knew Master was a rigger and watched Him many times, using the rope to tell such a sensual story. A few months ago He came to me and said: “Pet you’re so good when I tie you up. So flexible; your body is perfect for my ropes. Your thickness and large breasts handle it well. When I see it bite into your skin it’s absolutely stunning. You’re gorgeous and the exquisite hemp enhances that. I want to share that beauty with others. We are going to do a short demonstration for a few friends at the club.”.

I’m very nervous, afraid that I’ll disappoint Him in front of His friends, but will do whatever I can to please Master. The night arrives and I’m ready. I slip into what Master has left out for me to wear. A matching bra and panty set made of black lace. Silk stay up stockings and black heels underneath a simple wrap dress, that enhances my curves. As I pull each article on, I feel sexy and very erotic. The anticipation alone is enough to turn me on.

When we arrive at the club, we head straight to the room where the demonstration is to be held. I look around. There are about fifteen Doms here, most with their subs beside them. We walk to the front of the room, the soft light is aimed towards the center of the room. All around is leather, soft and supple. In front of me, everything is set up. I slip off my shoes, nervously unwrap my dress and kneel before Master. I await further instruction, as He checks over everything, making sure it is all set to His liking. He opens His bag and pulls out a blindfold, as He walks around me. My eyes are downcast, I wait. Stepping beside me, He ties the blindfold around my head and walks away. I know it’s time. I swallow and my pulse quickens, as I hear the rope hit the mat. The air around me thickens with desire and ecstasy. My focus is completely on Him; there is no-one else here, just me and Him. The rope, a part of Him, an extension of His body, and in turn mine.

Finally He pulls me back, wrapping the soft hemp around my arms. First one, then the other, pulling them tightly behind my back, pushing my chest forward as He pulls. A second rope snakes around my body above my breasts and back. My heartbeat quickens, there’s a hitch in my breath as He controls my movements. Pulling me up onto my knees, He kisses me softly. I let out a breath and I feel myself letting go. Just Him and I and the ropes. Sensually moving with Him, following where He leads. He wraps another rope below my breast, pulling more as He attaches it to the bamboo beam above us. It’s part of me now, curling around my body. I moan softly, only Master can hear me. My sex is throbbing as my feet are lifted off the floor and I’m flipped upside down. He wraps another rope around my thighs, pulling my legs apart. My panties are drenched. I’m sure anyone looking on can see. Yet I have never felt freer. My body is no longer part of me, as each knot sends me further into subspace. I feel each movement. No words exchanged between us, as He makes me His erotic art. I flow with Him, follow where He takes me. He whispers: “You have never looked more beautiful.”.

I have never felt more beautiful. Vulnerable, exposed to everyone, the pain etched on my soul, as we continue. I’m in pure ecstasy.

The demonstration lasts an hour. The continuance of His dominance to my submission. My breathing labored throughout. The intensity is so desirable, so orgasmic. As He brings me down, I begin to come back to earth. He whispers in my ear sweet words of endearments. Releasing each restraint, as I begin to hear the audience clapping.

Now that the demonstration is over, Master knows I need some time to bring myself completely back to the surface. I’m very hot and even excited, as the soft hemp rope against my skin and His dominance is very arousing.

Handing me a bottle of water He says: “You have twenty minutes, pet, go shower and change into what I have packed for you. I’ll come for you, be ready.”.

“Yes, Sir. I’ll be ready.”

I quickly grab my bag, wrap the dress around me and head out the door to the shower room. Once inside I hastily strip out of my clothes and enter the stall. Stepping under the steaming water, I grab my jasmine scented body wash and squeeze it on my loofah, lathering up my body. I’m glad that Master had sent me off to the spa yesterday. Being pristinely waxed means, I’m so smooth everywhere. As I quickly rinse the soap off, I wonder what Sir has in-store for the rest of the evening. The unknown is scary and exciting. I look down at my body as the water flows over it. My nipples are hard on my firm breasts and there is such a throbbing in my pussy. I want to touch it, but know Master would be displeased. Watching my time, I turn the water off and take a fluffy towel from the warming rack. I reach into the bag and find a brand new harness bra and panty set. It is what we looked at together with the collar attached. I place all my other things in the bag and pull my hair into a quick up sweep, exposing my neck. I spritz on some perfume and head out.

Entering the lobby with a few minutes to spare, I look around. I see Master before He sees me. He is so handsome. Tall, lean and muscular, with gorgeous hazel eyes. His wavy brown hair tousled. My heart skips a beat as I watch Him for a moment. He senses my eyes on Him, turns and smiles, waving me over. I come to Him with eyes downcast. He smiles: “Good girl, precious. I’m so proud of you. You did amazing today. Are you ready for your reward?”.

“Yes sir, I’m ready when you are. I enjoyed doing the demonstration and am thrilled you’re pleased.”

Turning to the gentlemen beside Him, He takes out the leash and attaches it to the loop on my collar. “See you all later, now I must take care of my girl.”

Master slips a blindfold over my eyes and leads me through the club. We walk around a corner, down a hall, up the stairs and down another hall. When we finally stop, I’m not sure where exactly we are in the club. There are so many rooms here, that it’s easy to lose your way. We stop and enter a room. I stand still and await His instructions. A chair slides across the wooden floor, as I’m pulled over Master’s lap.

He releases the leash and says: “Baby girl, you looked so beautiful wrapped in my ropes today. So sexy and erotic. You know all the men wanted you and the women wanted to be you. Your face showed me you were in your own space.”. I can feel Him harden under me as He says this. Knowing others want what belongs to Him, is a huge turn-on for Master.

“I could smell your arousal with every pass of the rope. So erotic and sweet. You did so well not by cumming when the rope rubbed against your clit.”

“ Thank you, sir. I just wanted to please you. I kept my mind free and open like you suggested. Just feeling the rope, listening to your voice, it felt like we were one and I entered my own world. ”

I’m laying across His lap, as he pulls my panties down and releases my bra. Once I am naked I feel His hands rubbing my cheeks, when suddenly “SMACK”.

“Oh, pet I want your ass to be a nice rosy pink.”

“SMACK”

“SMACK”

His hand hits hard one on each cheek. I know my fair skin has to be glowing. He reaches between my legs feeling how wet I am. I moan at His contact. He removes His hand and tells me: “Up pet.”.

Master helps me to my feet and leads me to the bed. I’m still blindfolded, but feel the mattress give under me.

“Lay down pet on your back, hands above your head. You look so beautiful. You have pleased me beyond words today and now you will get your reward.”

I feel the soft hemp as the rope is wrapped around my wrist. I test the rope and notice it’s not very tight; there is space between my hands. Then suddenly the rope is pulled through the center. From the way He is pulling, I know it is a cinch. Master always wants me to know what each knot can do and will explain as we go on. I’m wondering where He is going to attach the end. Will it be in front of me or suspended above me? The knot is pulled lifting my hands above my head.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

Sir pulls tight.

“Ok pet, all set. Pull your legs up and roll over. I want to see your beautifully glowing ass.”

I carefully roll over, wondering how I’m able to with my hands bound above my head. I pull the rope and turn, amazingly it turns with me. Now sitting on my knees with my head down, my hands above my head and my ass in the air, He slaps me three more times and rubs my warm cheeks, running His palm over my dripping cunt. I moan from the pleasure/pain. He comes to me, kissing me softly.

“You little minx, you’re soaking wet. Now I must attend to something. Lay down like a good girl, I’ll return in a moment.”

I roll over gently, lying down, feeling cool soft sheets against my warm ass. I’m there for about ten minutes, relaxedly anticipating Master’s return... Wondering... What room are we in? What to expect? Master always knows what I need and how to bring me to the peak of pleasure. The shibari demo was so arousing. I’m remembering the hemp rope around my voluptuous breasts and thick thighs. I don’t realize someone entered the room, until I feel a hand on my leg. I know this is not Master and start to get nervous. I feel another hand on my other leg. What is happening? Soon someone pinches my nipple and I want to scream even as my body is getting aroused. If I make a scene Master will be mad. Someone is at my head, I feel hands in my hair, a familiar scent teases my nose.

Master whispers in my ear: “Just relax pet. This is for you. I trust each of these people with my precious, and they can only do what I allow them to. I. Will. Not. Leave. You.”.

All I can breathe is: “Yes sir.”.

Relaxing, I allow the pleasure to intensify. There is someone sucking on each breast. One biting the nipple, the other twirling their tongue around before sucking it in their mouth. Someone else is tasting my juices from my wet pussy. There is even someone sucking on my toes. The person between my legs is licking from my pearl to my rosebud.

“Oh God!”

They wet their fingers in my cunt, in and out. Two fingers, then three, while they suck my hard clit between their teeth.

I’m writhing on the bed as they press my legs upwards. His fingers, turned and hooked, are moving faster, hitting that spot deep inside, as my breasts are massaged and licked and sucked. The person at my feet is kissing up my leg.

“Sir may I? Oh God please sir! I need to! Ahhhhhh! Please can I cum?”

As the words leave my mouth, I feel a finger pressing against my anus. The person sucking my clit won’t let up and is finger fucking my pussy. As they lift my waist off the bed, the finger enters into my tight ass, a tongue licking all around.

Master says in a husky voice in my ear: “Cum pet, cum for me now. Show these men how good you are. Cum often and cum loud. I want them to hear you downstairs.”.

As these men continue their assault on my ass, pussy, and tits, I start to cum hard. Yelling, moaning: “OOOOOOOOhhhhhhh FFFFFuuuucccckkkkk!!!!!”.

My body is shuddering and I continue to cum on and on.

Once they allow me to come back a bit, I’m turned over onto my stomach. I’m raised slightly by the ropes, so that I am on my knees with ass up. I must show some nervousness as I hear shuffling.

Master says: “I’m here pet, just let it happen. You are mine to protect and pleasure. To give as well as receive pleasure.”.

Now that I’m relaxed again, someone pushes their fingers into my wet cunt. When I gasp, there is a hard cock in my mouth. A thin long prick is being shoved down my throat. He begins to fuck my face fast, as the other one is tonguing my ass and shoving their fingers in my pussy. Someone else is applying clamps to my erect nipples and roughly cupping each lush breast. The bulging shaft starts pulsing and he cums in my mouth. Quickly swallowing the salty cum, I hear him moaning as he pulls away.

Soon after he is gone, another cock is presented to me. I tentatively stick out my tongue and lick around the thick mushroom head. This one is thicker than the last one. He is gentler, allowing me to take him in and out slower. He pushed slowly down my throat. He’s not quite as long as the other, so I’m able to take him almost fully into my throat. Pressing my tongue along the underside, I lick and suck him hard. Listening to his breathing, I know he won’t be long either. I suck him hard and fast, keeping pace with the finger pushing in and out of my cunt. My orgasm is building again. I gasp around this cock when I feel a vibrator pushed into my tight ass. Someone is under me licking my pussy again. The pleasure is intense and I start fucking his cock with my mouth. Pressing him deep, my nose against his abdomen. I start to cum as he explodes in my throat.

“You are so beautiful pet. Such a good girl, I’m here watching you please my friends with your talented mouth you make me so proud.”

Upon hearing Master’s voice, a warmth runs through me as I’m swallowing around the cock in my mouth. The man in front of me moves away and they allow me to rest for a few moments. Someone lowers my arms and helps me turn over onto my back. My hands are still tied but loosely pulled over me, as my head is draping over the top of the bed. My cunt is drenched, my nipples are clamped between a chain and my ass has a vibrator in it. I thought the other two had left, when I feel someone rubbing my clit and a prick shoved into my mouth. I open wide and from this angle, I start gagging almost immediately. The person between my legs is gently rubbing my pearl in slow circles, when I suddenly feel a hard cock at my entrance.

Master whispers in my ear again: “You are my good girl.”.

I have a firm cock in my mouth and I’m sucking him hard while another is slowly thrusting in my pussy. He is still rubbing my clit too and I’m close. The prick in my mouth starts to throb and I can taste the precum, as he keeps feeding himself down my throat. Soon the thrusting gets faster. Both men are fucking me simultaneously, one pushes in as the other pulls out.

“MMMppphhhh!”

I am cumming all over the shaft in my cunt while the cock in my mouth shoots his cum down my throat. Pulling out of my mouth, he lets some of it splatter all over my face. The last guy is pumping his cum in my pussy.

“OOOOhhh! Aaahhhh!”

I keep cumming and cumming. I don’t know, if I can cum again tonight.

The men move away and I bring my breathing back down to normal. I think I’m done for the night, when all of sudden I feel another hand on my calf. A soft hand. Fingers walking up my thigh, over my stomach and softly caressing my breasts. Then she kisses me. Her tongue swipes around my mouth, licking the cum off my lips. She moves back down my body, sucking the tortured peaks as she releases the clamps. One, then the other, kissing and kneading each breast. Then her mouth moves down my abdomen to my puffy lips. Her tongue starts lapping up my juices.

He says to me: “Pet, I want what is mine, but before I take you, you must be cleaned out. This little slut is going to clean her Master’s cum from you. I know you have fantasized about being with a woman and watching you tonight has made me very pleased. I’m going to claim what is mine.”.

I feel her small tongue probing deep inside me, licking all around. She puts her whole mouth over my pussy and sucks all the cum from me. She is thoroughly cleaning me out. Then she slowly moves back up my body, taking her time massaging it. Her hands squeeze my breasts, rolling my hard nipples between her fingers. She leans in and kisses me softly. Her tongue explores my mouth.

Master pulls me down to the edge of the bed. As I feel His familiar hard sex enter my pussy, she lowers herself onto my mouth. My first taste of a woman is a bit tangy and sweet. I tentatively lick around her lips, before pointing my tongue and inserting it into her slick cunt hole. Master lifts my legs over His shoulders and starts pushing into me hard. He touches His thumb to my clit and I’m ready to explode again. The woman sitting on my face is squirming around and around, and as I bite her hard clit, she covers my face in cum. Master is grunting as my walls grip Him. He starts to thrust harder and my body convulses as ai have another orgasm, cumming hard again. He is pushing in deeper and deeper as I milk the cum out of Him. He stops and holds Himself still, pinching my clit one last time as our combined juices start to drip out of my pussy and over my ass.

The woman moves off my face and away. Master comes up beside me and removes the blindfold. As my vision starts to return, I look around the room. The men Master was talking to earlier, are pulling the drapes closed on the windows of the room before they leave. A few people are standing behind the windows with their cocks in their hand or being sucked by their submissive. We were in the viewing room.

Master lays next to me and says: “Pet did you enjoy your reward?”
Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments