Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Studded Belt

"The minute he steps through the door, he points at the bedroom door and says, “In. NOW”"

7
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
484 words 484 words

She had been torturing him all day long while he was at work. Sending him nudes and texts telling him how bad she wants his cock deep inside of her. She even sent a vivid video of her playing with herself, a close-up of her soaking wet pussy and her fingers sliding in and out. He had been throbbing for hours and simply responded with, “Wait until I get home.”

The minute he steps through the door, he points at the bedroom door and says, “In. NOW”

He demands that she strip for him, slowly, while he reaches into the drawer for the toys. Once she is naked, he grabs the studded belt and tells her to assume the position. Wide-eyed, she complies, bending over the bed and holding onto the sheets waiting for her strikes.

At first, he takes the cool studs of the belt and gently traces them down her back, up her thighs, and across her ass. He lets out a growl and strikes her.

One.

Two.

Three.

Between each strike, he grabs a handful of her ass and digs his nails in. With each strike, he hits just a little bit harder. She lets out groans and moans like nothing he has ever heard before. Once her ass cheeks are finally a bright cherry red with purple streaks from the studs, he tosses the belt aside.

He picks her up and throws her onto her back and growls…whispering in her ear, he says, “I want you to show me EXACTLY what you want me to do to you.”

He sits down on a chair at the side of the bed and hands her her favorite vibrator. With quite a smirk on her face, she leans back and complies.

She first traces her mouth with her finger, grazes her breasts, and twists her nipples, making her way down her body. She turns on the vibrator and lets it sit on her clit as she slowly turns up the speed. He watches as she arches her back, gasps, and begins to have short shallow breaths.

He tells her sternly, “Now put it in,” and as she is sliding the vibrator deep inside, he saunters over to her and begins to trace her thighs with his tongue. Feeling her quiver underneath him, he lets out a groan and is overcome with the urge to please her himself.

He grabs the vibrator, taking control. He begins to stroke her with it while licking her clit. He listens to every whimper, moan, and feels her quivering underneath him. While she grabs a handful of his hair, she begins to ride his face until she finally burst. She comes all over his face and hands, dripping down his chin and onto the bed. Her legs are shaking mercilessly and she can feel her heart in her throat.

But…he isn’t done with her yet…

Published 
Written by Shasti08
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments