Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi-rookie No More

"I was looking for a first experience, they were wanting someone eager to learn."

59
19 Comments 19
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story, and if this one doesn't crash and burn, I hope to improve my style in the future. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This was written from a real experience and is mostly true with only a little embellishment."

Clank clank was the sound of my spoon as it tapped the inside of the coffee cup I'd been nursing for the last twenty minutes.  There always seems to be more pressure on the last to arrive, especially when meeting someone you've never seen before, so I made sure I was early.  A few photos had been exchanged, but could one be confident they were true to life in this situation. They probably had some of the same thoughts or doubts about me.

I'm William, Bill to my friends.  I'm in my late-forties, six feet tall, in fair shape, and have reddish-brown hair and a light skin tone.  I'm a couple of years out of a rather messy divorce and am finding I'm still a mystery to myself in many ways.  Since the divorce, I've dated some, and I've certainly enjoyed it when there have been sexual opportunities.  However, understandably I'm leery of commitment at this point in my life and am more interested in experiencing new things.

I'd connected with Matt and Liza, the couple I'm waiting to meet, via an online personals site.  Their ad stated they were looking to meet a bi or bicurious male for friendship and more.  It was the possibility of more that attracted me.  I often use porn when masturbating, and lately, I've found the bisexual porn category exciting.   I was hoping Matt and Liza could be a safe opportunity to turn fantasy into reality, but in truth, I'm very nervous about this first time.  

Matt, Liza, and I have texted and talked for several weeks, indicating all are still interested.  Wanting to move to the next level, I arranged a trip to their area after asking them if they'd like to meet. They knew of my bi-rookie status and suggested this local coffee shop as a first meeting place because of its relaxed atmosphere and comfortable conversation areas offering some level of privacy. 

Sitting in one of these conversation areas, my mind wanders, reviewing all that's led to this meeting.  However, I'm brought quickly back to the present by the sound of a bell from the front door opening, and I see what looks to be  Matt and Liza entering the coffee shop. Matt is a good bit shorter than I, perhaps 5' 6", with dark hair and a stocky build.  Liza is probably at best 5' 1", with short stylish dark blond hair and a very curvey attractive figure.  Both are well dressed—Matt in slacks and a dark blue polo shirt with Liza in a sleeveless white blouse and a summer skirt ending several inches above her knees with sandals.  Like me, they're not models or pro-athletes; they're an attractive average-looking forty-something couple, which makes me feel more comfortable.  

As they glance around the shop, I offer a minor hand wave to catch their attention.  In acknowledgment, they indicate they'll get coffee and join me in a moment. Once they have their coffee, I notice Matt giving Liza's butt a small reassuring pat as if to say, let's go and meet this guy.  

Standing as they approached, greetings are exchanged before sitting and sharing more about ourselves over coffee.  I quickly find Matt and Liza easy to talk with as the conversation and humor flow freely. I'm feeling comfortable with them.  They must be feeling the same about me because, during a brief conversation lull, Liza asks me, "Now that we've met, what do you see as the next step."

"We could go to my hotel, which is only a few minutes away from here,"  I nervously answer, "and see what develops?"  Liza catches Matt's eye, and after his slight nod, she says, "I think that would be great!"

Standing in my hotel room, there's an initial moment of awkwardness until I realized they're waiting for me to take the lead.  "There's no secret why we're here," so I suggest,  "Let's get naked and relax on the bed," as I proceeded to strip.  Liza laughs and quickly disrobes, which reveals she hadn't been wearing panties.  I'm admiring her body when she pulls my head down, meeting her lips.  The kiss soon has Liza's tongue playfully searching out my own.  I also feel her firm, full breasts and her hardening, puckered nipples pressed against my lower chest as one of her hands makes its way first momentarily to palm my balls and then grasp and stroke my quickly hardening cock.  Her firm grasp elicits a moan from me, and in response, my hand slides down her belly to discover warm, soft wetness between her legs.

I then feel Matt's fingers from behind move softly from my shoulder blades down my back, touching my hips and outer legs, and then inside of my thighs until they move gently up to caress my balls from behind.  I shiver from being touched like this by another man and am flooded with first-time mixed emotions.  I still have doubts about letting go of my inhibitions with a man; however, there's no doubt Matt's touch is exciting me.

Liza, my cock still grasped in her hand, moves to where she can stroke Matt's cock also. In previous communications, Matt alluded to his cock being smaller than average and my own 6," and I could see it was a slim and about 4.5" when hard.  Liza is stroking us both, and just before I'm about to tell her, she must stop or else I'm going to cum; she says, "Why don't both of you lay on the bed and sixty-nine while I watch and play with myself."

I'm not all that experienced, but I know you never argue with a lady when she's got your cock in her hand, so Matt and I climbed on the king-size bed, laying on our sides in a sixty-nine position. I can tell it's going to be awkward with me being much taller than Matt.  His being in the right spot for me places my equipment beyond his easy reach.  So, I look at his well-shaped, smaller hard cock inches from my mouth, and I decide, "Matt, relax and let me do you first, then you can return the favor."  At the same time, there's a knot in my stomach as I'm thinking, I hope I can see this through and not be terrible at it since I've never done this before. 

Placing one hand on Matt's hip, I move my head slightly forward, letting the velvet softness of his cock's head gently touch and rub along my lips, where it leaves a small trail of pre-cum.  With the tip of my tongue, I probe the eye of his cock, capturing a taste of his pre-cum.  I spread wetness around the head of his cock, causing him to moan and slightly hump into my mouth.  His evident pleasure and excitement from my efforts add to my confidence and my own excitement level.  Taking a committed breath, I seal my lips around his cock and then slide them down his shaft until I bottom out with my noise resting against his balls.  I smell a slight but not unpleasant scent of male musk as my tongue works along his shaft inside my hot mouth.  I notice Liza leaning back against the bed's headboard, intently watching us, her legs spread, working two fingers around and then in and out of her bare pussy. 

To this point, Matt has let me set the pace I'm comfortable with.   But his desires soon override any self-control as he lays a hand on my head and starts moving his hips to begin fucking my mouth.  At first, my inexperience causes panic.  However, his smaller size allows me to adapt and handle this increasing depth and tempo eventually.  I find a way to time my breathing around his strokes, and it becomes easier to control any gagging reflex I experience.  The feel of Matt's cock pulling almost out of my mouth and then forcefully pushing deeply back in is beginning to drive my own passions, so I start using my tongue to add to his sensations on each stroke.  

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

My eyes are closed, concentrating on accomodating Matt when I hear Liza's voice almost shout, "Oh yeah, baby, fuck him. Fuck his mouth good.  This makes me so hot.  Let Matt cum in your mouth, Bill. Suck him good and make him cum."  

Matt's animations became more urgent at this point, and after some quick strokes, he slams into my mouth and throat, releasing his thick hot cum.  Three more significant spurts, followed by a couple of smaller ones, flood my mouth.  Matt's accompanying loud growl of release sounds somewhere between pleasure and pain.

I don't know what my thinking had been before about a man cumming in my mouth.  I knew I wanted to experience sucking a cock, but ignorantly I don't think I'd thought far enough ahead about it cumming.  But it was what it was, and at the moment, I was relieved to discover it wasn't a terrible experience.  I've tasted my cum during sex with women and sometimes while masturbating.  Matt's cum, while different, was similar and certainly not awful.   It was a spur-of-the-moment impulse, but I swallowed, allowing only a little to escape my lips.  That spillage was quickly taken care of as Liza licked it from my face and then kissed me with an open mouth, and then whispered, "That was wonderful." 

After a few minutes of recovery, Matt apologized profusely and told me how sorry he was that he didn't warn me or give me other choices.  He said it felt so good, and he needed to cum so badly he got utterly lost in the moment.  I chuckle and tell him I probably would have chickened out if it hadn't happened the way it did, and I was absolutely okay about it.

Reassured, Matt gives a wink and moves between my legs as I rolled to my back.  He licks my balls, taking time to suck each one individually into his mouth.   At the same time, he strokes my dick as it begins to regain hardness.  I'm aware of the sensations of one ball popping from his mouth, immediately followed by a warm wet feeling settling over my sensitive cock head. Glancing down, I see my cock disappearing as Matt's mouth slowly slides down its length.  Realizing we were missing someone, I notice Liza kneeling on the bed to one side of us with her hands busy again between her legs.

"Hey Liza, so you didn't climax before?"


"No, it sometimes takes me a while. But it's okay; I really enjoyed watching you get Matt off."  

"Why don't you slide yourself over, Liza.  I'd love to taste you too."


"Thanks Bill, but I get super wet and sometimes squirt when I orgasm.  Matt jokes he needs a snorkle when he goes down on me. It may be more than you want or can handle."

"Hey, is that a dare? Besides, I need a distraction, or else Matt's going to make me cum too quickly."  

Laughing, Liza moves over to me and, without hesitation, throws a leg over my head in reverse cowgirl position.  I'm now presented with a lovely and enticing view of what Liza's hands had been so busy with.  Her pussy is cleanly shaved and is visibly wet and swollen with excitement.   Its full lips hang down slightly from her position, with "dew-drops" clinging to them begging to be sucked and licked.  Her clit is aroused and peeking out from its hood, clearly seeking more attention of its own.

As Liza continues to slowly lower herself down upon my face, I realize her legs restrict my arms.  I can barely reach up with my fingertips to her breast or back to her full ass cheeks.   "Remember you asked for this," she says, "and there will be no mercy given."

Inhaling deeply, the intoxicating scent of raw, musty sex drives my crazy passionate desire to taste her, to devour her.  I suck each of her pussy lips into my mouth, gently stretching, rolling, and tonguing them.  With my tongue, I then trace a wet trail along her inner lips, up circling her sensitive clit several times, back down her lips to finally plunge and fuck as intensely as possible into her pussy before beginning it all again.  My hands also randomly exploring her legs, belly, breast, and pert nipples during this time.

"OMG! Just keep doing that," Liza moans, "Don't you dare stop."

I lose count of the times my tongue performs this circuit.  Her secretions have soaked my face while I'm continually swallowing what flows into my mouth.  Liza has become more dynamic in her movements, until with a scream, "Oh fuck," she smashes down hard and begins an accelerated humping motion firmly against my face.  My mouth and tongue envelop her aroused clit with warm wetness while her pussy engulfs my nose as she continues her frantic grinding fuck.  I'm fighting for breath, and I reach back, gripping and lifting her shapely ass with my hands to provide myself breathing space.  I catch a breath, and when lifting for another, my hand slips from her abundant lubrication, resulting in a middle finger suddenly plunging past the second knuckle in Liza's asshole.

With a sound I didn't know the human throat could make, Liza locks down with such force I'm sure her thighs must crush my skull.  A series of spasms, shaking her from toes to nose, follows this lock-down, which I can only surmise as multiply orgasms.  These spasms luckily provide me some chance for a breath here and there.  However, on about the second spasm, a flood of liquid is released upon my face.  Now, I'll not get into a debate about if this was pee or the elusive women's cum I've sometimes read of, but I can only say it didn't seem like pee at the time, and I was too busy to care.  I held her; I licked her; I swallowed all she gave me so I could catch a breath now and then.  As the spasms ended and with an awkward dismount, Liza collapses on the bed beside me.  I did a quick check, and she appeared to be in a daze.

Matt had not been forgotten as it seems he had been keeping me in a holding pattern during all this activity while he was enjoying watching Liza and me.  Now, after Liza nearly breaking me, I admit I was wound about as tight as a banjo string.  I told Matt, "I don't care how, but I need to cum, I gotta cum, and the sooner the better."

Matt immediately began to suck my cock deep into his mouth with a chuckle while massaging my balls. After a few minutes, I felt something probing my anus and was surprised as Matt worked a finger into my ass to massage my prostate.  That was it for me.  I thrust up hard enough I think my ass cleared the bed, and I began cumming in Matt's mouth and throat. It honestly felt like I was turning myself inside out as Matt swallowed to keep up.  

We all slept there on the bed for a while before Matt and Liza finally stirred and decided they should head home.  Liza kissed me and whispered that the timing of my finger in her ass was a master move on my part and had given her one of her best orgasms ever.  I smiled but couldn't bring myself to tell her that "master move" was an accident.  

I did meet up with Matt and Liza again, but I'll save that for another story.

 

Published 
Written by never2late4me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments