Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chronicles Of A Cleaner 2

"Jack ventures deeper into his new world, but is there a cost?"

31
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Slowly the door crept open.

“Oh for Christ’s sake, Dirk. That is not funny.” A woman, the spitting image of Griet though far more demurely dressed, stood in the doorway.

“Not funny, but quite possibly fun,” said Dirk. “Lieve, let me introduce Jack,” he added while continuing his slow stroking of Jack’s cock.

Jack had stopped stroking Dirk’s cock, but kept a firm hold of it.

“Why don’t you join us?” asked Dirk. 

“Thank you, no,” said Lieve. “Is Griet home?”

“If she were she’d be in here with us,” said Dirk.

“You two are impossible.”

Jack couldn’t help but notice that while Lieve continued to spout indignation she never took her eyes off the pair of erections in front of her.

“I need to speak to her.”

“She’ll be back next week,” said Dirk.

“Fine,” said Lieve, and with that, she closed the door slowly.

“Oh well, it was worth a try,” said Dirk, and he bent over, taking Jack into his mouth. 

He lightly closed his teeth around the head of Jack’s cock and gave the head of it tiny flicks with his tongue. Jack tensed, and his hand slid down the length of Dirk’s shaft and cupped his balls, slowly massaging them with his fingers. He inched a little further down on the bench giving Dirk better access. Dirk responded by cupping Jack’s balls in his left hand and slowly sliding first one finger, then two, into Jack’s arse. 

Jack started sliding up and down over Dirk’s fingers, breathing heavier and heavier. He let go of Dirk’s cock, and his hands massaged their way up Dirk’s torso until they were firmly wedged in his armpits. Jack lifted Dirk, opened his legs wide, and pulled Dirk into a kiss. 

Dirk slid down Jack, pulled him a little more off the bench, and buried his head between Jack’s legs. Jack could feel Dirk’s tongue darting in and out of him, running around his rim and darting back in again. He grabbed the back of Dirk’s head and tried to draw Dirk’s tongue in deeper. 

When he couldn’t stand it any longer he pulled Dirk back up into another kiss. He wrapped his legs around Dirk’s hips, then, reaching down, took hold of Dirk’s cock, slippery with sweat, and guided him in. 

He gasped as the head of Dirk’s cock penetrated. Dirk’s hands pinched and massaged Jack’s nipples. Jack’s tongue darted quicker and quicker into Dirk’s mouth. He had to pull out of the kiss to let out a moan as Dirk drove his cock as deep as it would go. Jack tightened his legs, trying to pull him in yet deeper.

Dirk settled into a steady rhythm as Jack grabbed the seat of the bench and held on. He opened his eyes and noticed the door to the sauna was again open, though just a crack. Dirk began to pump more quickly; he bit into Jack’s neck and shoulder, then his hands slid under Jack’s buttocks, and lifted him slightly. Almost imperceptibly, the crack in the door widened.

After an age, Jack felt Dirk’s cock tense. He squeezed himself around it as tight as he could. Dirk gasped as the first fiery blast shot out. Jack reached down to Dirk’s arse to make sure he stayed deep inside. Another spasm caused Dirk’s head to snap upwards. Several more followed.

Finally, they began to subside and Dirk slipped out of Jack. Jack set Dirk on the bench. He got down on his knees and started to lick Dirk clean, savouring the taste of himself and Dirk’s salty cum. Dirk shuddered when Jack’s mouth reached the head of his cock.

“Gently,” said Dirk, grasping the sides of Jack’s head with his hands.

Jack gave the head of Dirk’s cock gentle tongue flicks. Dirk flinched with each one of them. When Dirk was clean, Jack ran his tongue upwards, licked and sucked both of Dirk’s nipples before giving him a final kiss. Jack pulled himself up on the bench alongside Dirk and looked up. The door to the sauna was closed.

Dirk offered to return the favour but Jack was exhausted and wanted to reflect on, or savour, what had just passed between them, he wasn’t quite sure which. They chatted amiably, both still naked, over coffee in the kitchen, but then Jack had to leave for another job. They kissed each other goodbye and Jack left, wincing a little the first time he plopped down on his bicycle seat.

The following week, Griet was still away, and Dirk immediately suggest another sauna upon opening the front door but Jack insisted on cleaning the house first. In the meantime, Dirk mowed the lawn. By the time Jack had finished, it had started to rain. It was still warm outside so they decided to lie on the lawn and let the warm rain wash over them. It wasn’t long before they were rolling around on the freshly cut wet grass with the smell of the rain, the grass, and each other creating a heady atmosphere. Jack fucked Dirk, Dirk fucked Jack and, after licking each other clean, they both jumped into the pool for a final rinse.

The following week Griet answered the door. She was wearing the same diaphanous dress she wore on Jack’s first day and, like that first day, nothing underneath. She let Jack in and he went straight to work, happy that what had transpired the previous two weeks did not appear to have been shared. Halfway through the morning, he stopped for a coffee and, as had become the custom, Griet joined him.

“I hear you’ve met my sister,” she said, while slowly stirring her coffee.

“Ah,” said Jack, realizing that what had happened the previous two weeks had very likely been shared, “Dirk told you.”

“Everything.”

“Everything?”

“Yes,” said Griet with a lascivious smile, “absolutely everything. Dirk and I have no secrets.”

“And you’re all right with that?” asked Jack.

“Absolutely,” said Griet, turning to face him and giving him a full frontal view of herself, “you must have worked out by now that we both find you very interesting.”

Jack admitted he had suspicions but found it hard to approach Griet, partly out of a lack of confidence but also partly out of guilt. He confessed he’d somehow twisted his views in such a way that sex with another man wasn’t quite being unfaithful but he couldn’t come to the same rationale when it came to sex with another woman. 

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

He talked about his wife Barbara. He told Griet how day-to-day living had taken over their lives and their relationship had drifted towards being platonic. He loved Barbara deeply. She was his closest friend and confidant, but he’d felt changes as life progressed. His views towards sex had changed, probably some form of a mid-life crisis, afraid of missing out on something, he confessed. He’d like to bring Barbara along but wasn’t sure how to broach the subject. The whole thing, he finally admitted, had him all tied up in knots.

Griet slid off her stool, stepped behind Jack, and started to massage his shoulders. “What’s the problem?” she asked.

The scent of cinnamon surrounded him and Jack felt his loins spark into life.

“Barbara is a reasonably strong, level-headed person, very active in the community, and, I think, not averse to a little adventure, but at the same time she’s not much of a risk-taker. I’m certain we’d both like to relight the fire but when we start to talk about it, it soon becomes obvious that we are not on the same page.”

“I have a sister like that,” said Griet, while she continued to work on the knots in his shoulders.

Each kneading of Jack’s shoulders pushed his feelings of guilt further to the back of his mind. He closed his eyes. Vapours of cinnamon took him out of his body and he felt himself floating, floating. He felt a hand take his and lead him. He slipped off the stool, still with his eyes closed, and let the hand guide him. He opened his eyes to see Griet was leading him upstairs. The sun shone directly through the window at the head of the stairs and directly through the thin material of Griet’s dress. He couldn’t take his eyes off her exquisite silhouette. She led him into the main bedroom. The curtains were drawn. Griet closed the door. It was pitch black.

He felt Griet approach him. She cradled his head in his hands and whispered, “Close your eyes and keep them closed.”

Jack closed his eyes and felt Griet’s soft lips on his. He started to bring his hands up but Griet released his head, grabbed his wrists, and pinned them to his sides. “Do nothing,” she breathed.

The aura of cinnamon intoxicated him and Jack began to dream. He felt his clothes dissolve and he stood naked. He let Griet’s gentle hands guide him. His head touched a pillow. He felt each wrist being taken in turn and a soft cord of some kind wrapped around them. A nipple brushed his lips. Griet’s gentle hands moved to his ankles and wrapped a soft cord around each of them.

Jack could feel the blood surging into his cock. Griet tied a blindfold around his eyes. He had never felt so hard. Jack tried to reach out but the soft cords tightened around his wrists and stopped him. He tried to bring his legs together but the soft cords tightened around his ankles and stopped him. He lay helpless. He felt Griet hovering above him. She settled on his cock and began to slide up and down it. Jack could hardly stand the tension and released a long sigh.

He tried to figure out what was going on. The only contacts he had with the world were the cords around his limbs and the sensations that came through his cock. The sliding grew smoother and smoother, more and more fluid. Griet must have raised herself a little because the weight came off allowing Jack’s cock to spring upwards just a little. Just enough for, when Griet returned, Jack felt the head of it at her entrance. Slowly, naturally, unguided by hands, he felt his cock enter. The heat surrounding it was excruciating. Jack arched his back as he entered deeper and deeper. At his deepest penetration, he felt muscles squeeze around his cock. They held it tightly and began a slow steady rhythm.

Unable to see or move his arms and legs Jack could only rotate his hips rhythmically. He felt his body sparkle. Every nerve ending tingled. Griet tightened her muscles around his cock. With each stroke, the pressure inside Jack grew. Tears welled up in the corners of his eyes. He started to gasp. The head of his cock was on fire. Burning. His breathing became ragged. He bucked his hips as best he could. Still, he burned and burned and burned until he couldn’t stand it anymore and erupted in the most intense orgasm he’d ever felt. Wave after wave pulsed through his body firing steaming sperm with each spasm. Jack felt his life leaving his body. Slowly the spasms diminished and Jack began to relax. He was exhausted. His arms and legs fell limp, but his cock stayed hard wrapped in its warm cocoon. Gradually his breathing steadied. He felt himself drifting in the darkness. He felt himself descending into a darkened vortex, into a world of dreams, and soon was no more.

                                                                                                  

When Jack woke up the curtains were open. The blindfold was off and his arms and legs had been untied. He was alone. He lay still wondering if what had just happened had indeed just happened or had only been a dream. The state of the bed and the state of his cock proved he hadn’t had a dream. He gazed over at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was seven pm. Jack was late. Jack was incredibly late. 

He sprang out of the bed and found his clothes folded neatly on a chair. He dressed quickly. Hesitating for a second, he pushed the bedroom door open. The house sounded empty. He searched the upstairs quickly. There was no one.

He raced downstairs and searched the ground floor, the patio, the pool, and the sauna, but nothing. Jack locked up the house, closed the front gate behind him, and cycled home. 

When he got home Barbara was finishing her dinner at the kitchen table. “Your late,” she said.

“Yes,” said Jack, “got a little tied up.” He winced at the ridiculous pun he’d made unintentionally and hoped, somewhat desperately, that he hadn’t given anything away.

Barbara stood up from the kitchen table and came over to give Jack a welcoming kiss. “Mmmm, cinnamon,” she said. “So, what have you been up to?”

Published 
Written by ShavedPirate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments