Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Underworld Royalty pt. 1

"The origin of Persephone & Hades with a spicy twist."

8
1 Comment 1
948 Views 948
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1 of many short stories tells the erotic stories of the Goddess Persephone and her lover, the God of Death, Hades. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Visit my profile to find out about more visual updates."

The late afternoon sun shone through the trees' leaves, basking everything in a golden hue. Wildflowers in bloom covered the grassy field in a kaleidoscope of colors as their sweet aroma filled the air with floral bliss. The picnic basket I had prepared was thoroughly picked through with only a few pieces of fruit left to spare. 

I watched as the celestial puffs, streaked with shades of orange and peach, lazily floated by overhead while Cyane, my dear companion, lay next to me on a red linen blanket. 

“Do you ever wish you could touch them?” I asked her, rolling over to watch her pensive expression; lips pursed and eyebrows drawn together in thought.

Cyane had been a close friend for many years, though as we’d grown so had our friendship. Our widening hips and maturing chests had garnered both of our attention and drew us together like magnets with open, wanting mouths. 

“Sometimes,” she sighed with a smile and rolled to face me, her large crystalline blue eyes meeting mine in familiarity, “I wish that I could’ve been born a winged fae so I could not only fly up to the clouds, but be small enough to take a nap in them.”

My lips parted into a smirk. “You know, I think you shared that sentiment with me about five years ago, likely in this very field.” A laugh escaped my nose as I reached over to her dark auburn hair and tucked a strand behind her ear.

Cyane returned my expression, then brushed my freckled cheeks, which she had always been fond of, and I stole a glimpse of her full pink lips. 

With both of our hands resting on the other, it took only an instant before our lips met.

I relished the taste of her mouth, reminiscent of the fruits we had shared, as I dipped my tongue in and let it dance alongside hers. Her hand moved to my thick, wavy locks and firmly grasped, holding my head in place.

Our kissing intensified with each swirl of our tongues and without thought, my hands found their way to her supple breasts. Before long, I had rolled on top of Cyane and was feverishly squeezing and massaging every inch of skin I could reach through her long mint-green dress.

We took a moment to breathe, both of us watching each other with dilated, hungry eyes before I planted a single kiss onto her soft, slightly wet mouth. Immediately following, my lips met her cheeks, jaw, neck, and collarbone. As I moved down her body, I slowly slid her garment down.

Soon my dear friend lay beneath me, as stark naked and natural as the wildlife around us. My mouth began to salivate as my body instinctually knew what I would be eating next. 

Keeping my kisses feather-light, I trailed along her hips as my fingers began stroking up her firm thighs. Her sigh of arousal was all the encouragement I needed before my mouth met her intimate lips and instantly tasted her juices. 

My tongue lapped at her, dipping into her entrance, before withdrawing and focusing on the apex of her pussy. This subtle movement elicited a gasp of pleasure from Cyane, causing her to shoot up and stop my delicate teasing. 

“Wait,” she said breathily. “Let’s go take a dip.” She nodded towards the waterfall and river, which were sparkling in the remaining rays of the sun. 

“You don’t have to tell me twice,” I said with a wide smile as I arose and promptly removed my lavender skirt and corseted top. Standing hip-width apart, I removed the clasp that kept my wild hair out of my face and shook it loose. 

Upon locking eyes again, I couldn’t help but smirk proudly as Cyane shifted her gaze downwards, utterly mesmerized by my large breasts as if she had never seen them before.

“They look even better wet,” I winked, reaching out my hand to bring her to her feet and walk hand in hand to our favorite swimming location. 

After sharing a quick yet passionate kiss, we made our way over to the water and jumped in with a fit of giggles. Splashing around in the cool river, occasionally swimming beneath the waterfall and feeling its force rush over my nude body, piquing my nipples, made me feel like the young maiden I was when we first met. 

As I emerged from the waterfall and my internal reminiscing, Cyane was swimming towards me with a very determined look in her eye. Meeting her halfway, we collided in a watery embrace and our limbs wrapped around another like sex-starved squids. 

Almost immediately, Cyane’s fingers had slid their way up my legs and found my warm opening with loving tenderness. I breathed a laugh of ecstasy as her palm met my clitoris and two of her fingers were as deep inside me as they would go. My body responded, grinding my hips onto her hand and aching to feel more.

While her fingers began their steady thrusting, I locked my mouth onto her neck, sucking and leaving my mark as I loved to do, and coaxed my fingers into her sweet pussy. Our rhythm synced as we merged into one being of divine feminine sexuality, both nearing the height of pleasure. 

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

Yet… with the growing darkness, I felt an uneasiness building in the shadows. 

Cyane, as if she could sense my wandering mind, inserted another finger inside me and began a forward ‘come here’ movement, hitting my golden spot with experienced accuracy. My climax was rapidly approaching so I shifted focus to my thumb circling her clit while maintaining a steady thrusting.

One last time, our mouths met with fevered heat as orgasms shot through both of us in rippling waves of ecstasy. The sound of our combined moans caused a nearby flock of birds to call in response as we slowly came back to reality. Our breathing began to slow, and we gently untangled ourselves with a series of cheeky smiles and pecks on the cheeks, shoulders, and lips. 

“I should really get going,” Cyane said as she looked around at the darkening sky and started towards the riverbank. 

I watched her beautiful, glistening curves exit the water with only my eyes and nose above the water, as if I were a crocodile hunting and waiting to strike. Reluctantly, I followed her out of our water-haven and as I stood on the edge of the river wringing my hair out, a branch snapped loudly to my left. 

I whipped my head quickly and squinted at the shadows, but saw no critter and heard no other sign of life.

“Why doesn’t Aphrodite run her own nighttime bath? I don’t understand why it’s your responsibility to do something so trivial,” I said, approaching her and the red linen blanket that would serve as our towel. 

Wrapping the fabric around her shoulders and making haste drying herself off, Cyane scoffed, “Well my dear, sweet Persephone, if you’re not a god or goddess, which I am certainly not, then it is your responsibility to serve them.” She grabbed her dress off the grass and concluded, “In our world, either you’re a divine being, or you’re those who worship them.”

As soon as she finished pulling the silky green fabric up her body and slipping her arms through the sleeves, I wrapped her in my naked, wet arms.

“I don’t care if you think you’re not divine because in my eyes, you could not be more perfect if you were created by Aphrodite herself.” I finished my sentiment with a fiery open-mouthed kiss as I squeezed her as strongly as I could. 

I love you,” I breathed onto her parted lips.

Cyane smiled sweetly and grabbed my hands, her doe eyes looking at me with adoration, “I love you too, Goddess.”

“Will I see you at my mother’s party tomorrow evening?” I asked, taking the damp blanket and wrapping it around my shivering shoulders.

“Unless I magically receive my invitation overnight, then I’d say not.” She chuckled.

“Then be my date,” I smiled broadly, “I think it’s time she knew the truth.”

Cyane bit her lip, “I, uh, I’ll think about it,” she grabbed her knapsack before turning on her heels, “Get home safe, sweet Pea.” 

Suddenly I was standing half-naked and slightly wet in the darkened field, feeling all sorts of out of place.

“I’ll be your date,” a deep voice rumbled from the old white poplar tree behind me.

As suddenly as I was alone, now I was facing a tall, dark-featured male with a wicked grin on his face.

“Who the fuck—” I began as I clutched the blanket like a shield.

“Your mother would not be happy to hear such language, you naughty girl,” the male said with an arrogant, patronizing tone. 

“You know my mom?” I balked.

“Of course, I’m sure she knows of me and my brothers, Zeus and Poseidon, as well.” His smile had turned devilish as I slowly pieced together who was standing before me. “Did you enjoy the water?”

“I did.” I shook my head in shock before snatching my clothes.

“Please, don’t let me stop you,” the man, who I now knew to be Hades, growled.

Deciding to stand proud in my natural form, I dropped the blanket and began slipping my long-flowing skirt over my hips. My blushing became uncontrollable as he ogled over my bouncing tits while I shook the remaining water off my body and out of my hair.

As I fastened the corset around my chest, Hades peaked into my picnic basket, grabbed a ripe, burgundy pomegranate, and broke into it with its dark juices running down his wide, muscular hand.

“Would you like some seeds?” He asked innocently as a chill breeze moved between us.

“Sure, I wouldn’t mind some of my pomegranate to fuel my walk back home,” I said, reaching towards his outstretched hand and grabbing a handful of slippery, red seeds.

In that instant, the earth shook and opened beneath our feet, causing me to fall towards him. He, in return, wrapped a strong, muscular arm around my torso and firmly held onto me as we plummeted into the dark abyss.

Published 
Written by sweetpeaspicy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments