Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cheating Affair

10
28 Comments 28
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Pria Anderson was excited because in several hours she would meet her lover, with whom she was having an affair.  They were both married but on the fifteenth of the month, he would be in town for a financial meeting.

Pria and Jonathan had been having an affair for the last five years.  They met at a café and have been meeting monthly ever since.  It was not that they loved each other; it was the chemistry that they had together.

Their intercourse was passionate and raw.  Together the intensity they shared was mind-blowing.  Pria had never had that with her husband, who she loved dearly.

Jonathan also did not have the passion or intensity of lovemaking with his wife.  They both had wonderful and amazing sex lives but when Pria and Jonathan made love, the earth literally moved for the two of them.

They did not want to be married to the other; they just wanted to share a night with one another once a month.  Their spouses did not know about the affair the two of them had.

Jonathan was extremely specific on what he wanted from Pria.  She would have her hair done.  Jonathan liked her hair to be done in a French braid.  She would lay the braid on her right shoulder.

He preferred her nails and toes to have a French manicure and pedicure.  He wanted her body to be tan and expected her to go to the gym to maintain a healthy and fit look.

She would wear a sleeveless burgundy dress that had a V-neck, which showed her amazing breast cleavage.  The dress had spaghetti straps and was a mini.  It hugged her amazing body.

When Pria was wearing the dress, everybody looked at her.  He liked her to wear seductive make-up and show off her sultry eyes.  To finish her look, she would wear red lipstick with a gloss.

She would wear a light perfume that he bought for her.  She would wait for him at a hotel and be sitting at the bar drinking a dry martini.  He would meet her at the stroke of seven and they would share a drink.

Jonathan would be wearing a herringbone blue Brooks Brothers suit with a white shirt and a navy and white striped tie.  He would have black leather wingtip shoes.  He always put a silk handkerchief in his pocket.

Jonathan had black curly hair with green eyes and was clean-shaven.  He went to the gym and had an athletic build.  He had muscles and a flat stomach with a six-pack abdomen.  He wore a nice scent, which made him smell amazing.

~~

Pria took a cab over to the hotel where she would meet Jonathan.  She looked amazing and got to the hotel at a quarter to seven.  She ordered a dry martini and waited patiently for Jonathan to arrive.

On the stroke of seven, Jonathan walked over to her and kissed her softly at the nape of her neck.

“Pria, you look amazing.  You are right on time, my dear.”

“You look great too.  Has it been a month already?”

“It seems like yesterday we were here having a drink.”

Jonathan ordered a drink and the couple toasted one another.  Jonathan made small talk with Pria.  They drank their drinks, but they each knew what the other was thinking.  They were thinking about the sex they would be having.

“Shall we go up to the room?  I can’t wait to be alone with you, dear Pria.”

“Of course.  Let us go upstairs.”

Jonathan paid their tab and the two of them left the bar.  They walked to the elevator and stepped in.  They were alone and Jonathan grabbed her and planted a long seductive kiss on her lips.  Their tongues danced together while their bodies held each other.

The elevator stopped and they went to the door of the penthouse and walked in.  Jonathan did not waste any time and carried Pria to the bedroom.  He put her down and they continued to kiss each other.  Jonathan loved her dress but moved the spaghetti straps down and pulled her dress down.

She was wearing a black thong, which he pulled down and rubbed his hand on her bare pussy.  Pria was standing against the wall while he felt her pussy.  He was pleased that her pussy was wet and stuck his finger inside of her pussy and pulled it out and tasted her sweet juices.

“How I have missed your pussy.  It tastes like pineapples and sea breeze.”

Pria giggled while Jonathan went to his knees and licked up into her pussy.  Pria put her leg around his neck and he sucked on her pussy lips and blew air on her swollen clit.  Her legs were getting shaky as he teased her with his tongue.

He pushed his tongue inside of her pussy and fucked her until she came.  Her pussy juices were creamy and slippery while he slurped them down.  He stood up and held Pria in his arms and held her breasts in his hands while he passionately kissed her again.

She was shaking from her orgasm that he had given her.  She helped him undress and lay his clothes down.  He stood against the wall while she dropped down to her knees.  His cock was hard and standing at attention. 

She smiled and opened her mouth and accepted his hard cock into her throat.  She looked into his eyes while she made the usual sucking and slurping noises.  He moaned and watched her devour his dick.  She held his smooth balls and squeezed them lightly while she sucked his cock.  He began to thrust his hips and fucked into her mouth.  She gagged a little because his cock was quite large.

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

He patted her head and fucked into her mouth.  He was enjoying her mouth but wanted to make love to her now.

“Baby!  I want to fuck you.  Come to the bed with me.”

Pria stopped sucking and they walked to the bed.  Jonathan got comfortable on the bed.  Pria climbed onto the bed and positioned his cock into her pussy.  Her pussy was dripping from when he made her cum.

His cock was inside of her and that is when she began to bounce on his cock.  She moved her hips back and forth.  Jonathan sat up and held her breasts in his hands.  Her breasts were large and more then a handful.  He pinched her nipples, which made her ride him harder.

He kissed her and continued to hold her breasts.  He wanted to fuck her pussy harder and deeper.

“Baby, go to your hands and knees.  I want to fuck your pussy deeper and harder.  You drive me crazy.  Your pussy is so fucking wet.  Baby, you are a phoenix in the bedroom.  My little slut.”

“I like having raw and passionate sex with my daddy.”

Pria assumed the position.  She was on her hands and knees with her ass high in the air.

“Does my doll want more cock now?”

“Yes!  Fuck me harder and deeper.  If Daddy wants my ass, that would be good too.  Fucking hell!”

“My doll loves her daddy’s dick.  Daddy loves how tight his angel is.”

Jonathan pushed his cock into Pria.

“Feel my dick, baby.  Feel your pussy spreading so nice for Daddy’s cock.”

Jonathan slowly entered her and when he was inside of her, he sucked on his index finger and primed her butt.  He fucked into her pussy harder and deeper, which made her beautiful breasts swing. 

“My god, your ass and pussy feel so good, baby.  Daddy needs that ass of yours.  I am going to spread your buttocks and lick your secret spot.  Baby, play with your kitty for Daddy.”

Jonathan pulled her buttocks apart and licked the rim of her butt.  He spat inside of her butthole and pushed his cock slowly into his doll.

“Feel my cock, baby!  Daddy loves your butt!  Does baby want Daddy to spank his angel?”

“Spank my bad-girl butt, Daddy! Fuck my arse!   Slap my dirty butt.”

“My doll loves to get spanked and fucked in her dirty hole.  Squeeze your nipples and cum for your daddy.  Make your pussy cum!  Daddy is hungry and wants his doll to cum hard.  Cum so hard, my pretty girl.”

Jonathan was slapping her buttocks hard and making them red.  They stung a little while she was squeezing her nipples, which was making her hornier.

“Baby!  Let us cum together.  Daddy wants to cum with his angel.  Oh my God.”

Jonathan pulled out of her butt and jammed his cock inside of her pussy which was hot and very wet.

“Baby.  Cum for Daddy.  Cum for your lover!”

Pria started to cry, which meant she was having an explosive orgasm.  Her pussy soaked Jonathan’s cock, which released a pile of hot cum for his doll.

“Baby, lay on your back and I will drink our cum cocktail.”

Pria opened her legs and Jonathan watched as their cum dripped from her pussy lips.  He loved watching the cum drip from her pussy.  He got comfortable and began licking her pussy like an ice cream cone.  He sucked on her clitoris, which was hard, and he pushed his tongue hard up inside of her and drank her pussy dry.

When he was done, he lay next to her and they passionately kissed.  Their lovemaking session was hot as usual.  Their hearts were pounding, and their bodies were sweating.  The room smelled like a wicked sex session.

“Baby, you are incredible.  When we fuck, I see fireworks and feel like we move heaven and earth.  I love my doll.”

“I love my daddy.”

Jonathan and Pria rested and she went to town on his cock.  Jonathan loved how she sucked his dick.  She kissed it up and down his shaft and sucked on each of his balls.  He stroked her face while she pushed his cock inside of her mouth.

She made all kinds of sucking noises and sucked his cock until he was hard, which was not long.  When he was hard and ready, Jonathan sat up and Pria sat down and pushed his cock up inside of her.  She moved her pussy up and down while they made love together.  He passionately kissed her while holding and massaging her breasts.

Jonathan loved her breasts.  They were so firm and full.  He especially liked pinching her nipples, which made her pussy get wet.  Jonathan pulled her nipples and pinched them.  He swatted at her buttocks while she rode him hard.

Pria pushed him down on the bed and got off him and accepted his cock back down her throat.  He was so turned on and moaned and blasted her mouth with a pile of his cum.  She held the cum in her mouth and went back to the bed to cum kiss with her daddy.

They both swallowed their cum.  They fucked and sucked each other’s bodies all night.  They did fall asleep for a bit and started again when they woke up.

They had breakfast together and said their goodbyes.  They would again meet next month for more sex and love.  They had an amazing relationship that was pure sex.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments