Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fond Farewell

"RIP Harry"

11
3 Comments 3
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words


Friday was coming to an end, work was dragging on, and I had regular boring plans to kill time until the party on Saturday night. I had decided to go to my Gym and get in a good workout. I went in and was immediately met by Joe. 

He said, “I have been looking for you and wanted to tell you that Harry had passed away. The funeral is on Saturday and wake is tonight.” 

I hadn't seen much of Joe and Harry lately, but we always had worked out together. We had not been playing much together recently though, just due to the timing of when we were all at the gym. 

These particular fun times you can read about in the story entry called, “Hot Tub and the Sixties”.

I was very sad about Harry’s passing and we talked about our past times together during my work out. Joe told me that Harry had been really involved with me and they always talked about me. I decided that I would skip the wake and go to the funeral and pay my respects. I know this was going to be a big boner killer, but Harry had always been nice to me and got me off many a time. Moreover, he really had appreciated me sexually.

I went home and told my husband that my workout buddy had died and I was bummed out. 

I then told him, “I will be going to the funeral Saturday so I won’t be around until later, when we are going out to the party.”

Saturday came and I dressed and went to the Funeral home, still upset that Harry was gone. He died at sixty-four from a sudden ailment, however, who really knows what that means

I went in and I saw Joe and stood beside him. He pointed out family and friends as we paid our respects. I almost felt like crying. Harry was awesome and I enjoyed him very much. I felt his ex-wife glare at me as if she knew, but I doubt it. We chatted and few of the guys from the gym guys came over. We chatted even with Gary.  

Joe said, “I think we should have a hot tub in Harry’s honor!” 

I laughed and said, “Yeah, what’s gonna happen to the house?  

I was told that Harry’s son and wife may take it. We all hung out in a little group and we talked about our memories. Harry's son came over and introduced himself and asked, “Are you the woman from the Gym?”

I said, “Yes.” 

He said, “Dad left you something.”

I was surprised and told him, “I was not really excepting anything.” 

He insisted that it was just a small gift.  

I said, “Okay, if it meant a lot to Harry, I will take your gift.”

Joe said, “We were thinking about going to the house and having a last hot tub, in Harry’s memory.”

He said, “Good idea!”

I asked Joe, “Do you still have a key?”

Joe said, “Yes. Why don’t you meet us there in about an hour? I need to finish up a few things at home.”

I replied, “I guess we are doing this huh?”

They all said, “Yes!” 

I said, “Great, I guess I’ll go.”

I got in my car knowing I had a swinger’s party to go to later but I felt like I should go. I arrived at the house about the same time as Joe. He let us in just as Harry's son arrived with his wife. He went upstairs and we had wine as he turned on the hot tub. We all joked about stuff and memories of Harry and his life. 

Harry’s son handed me a wrapped box and I put it down on the table.

I replied, “I will open it later. Thank you.” I then gave my condolences as Harry’s son and wife left. 

Everybody at the house all said come on open it.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

I didn't want to but all the peer pressure finally persuaded me to open the box. It was an envelope and a jewelry box. I read the letter out loud.

Lindsay, if your reading this I’m gone but I wanted to thank you for your special friendship. I know it is going to seem odd, but please accept this gift from me since I was so in love with you. I wanted to tell you. I know Joe loves you too. 

Thanks again 

Love Harry


I was awed by Harry’s letter. I opened the box and I was stunned! It was a diamond necklace, and I mean a real expensive piece. It was beautiful. Joe put it on me.

I was almost going to cry but Joe and Gary said, “Don't cry! We have a hot tub!”

You would think that they would just strip down and jump in, however it didn't start like that.

Joe asked me to raise my arms. I did as he had asked and he pulled off my top. He threw it on the couch. Gary came behind me and unhooked my bra then unzipped my skirt. They each took off a separate piece of my clothing until I was naked. I was left only in the necklace that Harry had given me. 

They disrobed, as we walked to the hot tub that was now bubbling and warm. It felt good entering the warm water and I relaxed as I laid back.

It didn't take long before I felt four hands on my body. Joe said I hope Harry is watching, as Gary and Joe moved in around me. Joe slapped his cock on my face and the warm water from the tub made it noisy.

He asked me, “Do you miss my cock?” As he lobbed it all over my face, I began sucking it 

Gary put my hand on his cock and it began. They each took turns on each end but Gary was the only one who entered my ass. Lucky for me, he was just average and he couldn’t handle being inside too long. Before a few minutes, he came, which as always was too soon, like all the other times he had fucked me. 

Joe, on the other hand, was much different. Joe and I went at least two rounds! His first orgasm was all over my face and was very thick and almost blinded my left eye. Each time after he came we would relax in the tub. The last time he was going down hard on me, Gary got out of the tub.
He said, “I have to go.” We didn't stop and we didn't even say goodbye. Joe and I went at it for some time after Gary had left until he came deep in me. 

As he rolled off me, he said, “That was for you, Harry!” We both laughed and stayed in the tub for maybe ten minutes more. 

As we slowly made our way out he said, “Harry was right I do love you! I wish you were my woman!”

I smiled and kissed him and told him, “I love my man.” I asked, “Do you think you would be ok with me playing with other men?”

Joe said, “Nooo, not if we were in a relationship.”  

I laughed and hugged him and said, “I have a great guy so I am happy, but if we ever got a hot tub maybe we could all have some fun together sometimes.”

We locked up and he walked me to my car. We kissed one more time.

I said, “See you at the Gym.”

I Looked at the Moon above the house and said my goodbye to Harry. I really hate death it bums me out. I drove home and explained the necklace to my husband and he didn't seem to be upset about it. I wonder if he knew? Anyway, I asked if we could skip the party since I wasn't feeling it. We went out to a nice dinner and I was happy. 

RIP to my friend Harry. He was brilliant, and sexual, and loving. I will miss him.



 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments