Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment (Or Two) Of Weakness

"A trip worth so much more"

19
5 Comments 5
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Just another fun piece of fiction."

As the whiskey poured into her glass, Skylar looked at her husband wondering what he was thinking. Liam was always the strong silent type and at times, Skylar felt like she had to really pry to get anywhere with him.

She was starting to feel a little tipsy when he asked, “Do you have any new fantasies for us in the bedroom?”

Unsure if it was the whiskey or finally him asking a question that got her to open up, she finally said it.

“What about a threesome?”

His grasp on his beer bottle loosened slightly and he regained a firm hold of the bottle quickly.

“Really? With a girl or a guy?”

“I honestly don’t know. The selfish tart in me says a guy though?”

He chuckled and thought about it for a moment. He walked over to the bar and grabbed his phone and started scrolling through something.

“Well, let’s see what’s out there, shall we?” After a few minutes, he showed Skylar what he’d found.

“A swingers app? Really?”

“Yeah, why not?”

She grabbed his phone and started flipping through images and reading. It did look promising and tantalizing all at the same time. They created an account and then got to looking. They took their first step.

After a few days, Skylar decided to peruse the possibilities. She came across a guy who seemed promising. She sent him a message introducing herself, expecting him not to reply.

Liam and Skylar’s communications with others started to amp up and they enjoyed the flirting and online conversations. Then, one day, she got a message. It was the guy she took upon herself to say hi to. What she didn’t realize was that she hit someone up that didn’t live in her state. She decided to continue the conversation with him anyways.

Their exchanges were simple and congenial at first, then turned to innocent flirting. One night Liam asked about him. Skylar said he seemed like a nice guy and Liam suggested a video chat to see where it might take them. Skylar agreed. They set up a video call not expecting much. But those plans escalated when she got on the call and saw him sitting there with no shirt on and freshly showered after his run. Skylar thought to herself, ‘Damn I’m in trouble.’

While they were chatting on video, it turned out they both liked the idea of voyeurism and selective nudism as Skylar called it. Like walking into the room naked to distract her partner. That revved up both the men’s engines as she could tell looking over at Liam sitting in the corner.

Liam gave her a slight smile and asked the Video Guy, “Wanna see her naked?”

“Uh, sure,” he said nervously.

Liam slowly undressed Skylar until she was down to just her panties. Skylar smiled and then asked them for a direction in which to go.

Both men, almost in unison, said, “Play with yourself.”

Skylar did as instructed and eventually couldn’t take it anymore, teasing her clit over her panties, before taking them off and giving Liam the come-hither finger gesture. He obliged and asked if it was okay to fuck her while the other watched. He said yes.

It was exhilarating for Skylar and she realized she wanted more.

They went back to communicating with local people, including one particularly interesting man. He seemed nice, sexy, and willing to have a little extra fun.

One day while on a break at work, she got a text message from Liam. It read, So would you fuck him? Skylar replied yes. Minutes later, a text came back saying just one word - tonight.

That night, driving home from work, Skylar felt giddy and nervous. When she got home and downstairs where they were, she saw him. Her first possible threesome. They sat talking a bit and then Liam said that he needed to take a piss and to continue while he was gone. That was their cue. Skylar knew she’d be nervous starting something with Liam right there, so he gave her space even if just for the time it took for him to go use the bathroom. Skylar and their friend started slowly. Just some kissing, her running her hands under his shirt. He moaned softly and took his shirt off. At this, Liam was back in the basement, watching.

“Dude, she’s a hottie, you okay if I take her shirt off?” their friend asked.

Liam replied yes. He even walked up to help unbutton her pants as well. Their friend smiled and sat back down for Skylar to sit on his lap. She started to grind him and leaned back to kiss Liam. She was definitely getting into this.

Both men took their pants off and worshipped every inch of her body and when they were done kissing and fondling, she let another man inside her. At first, it felt odd that after almost ten years together with one man, she was having sex with another man right in front of him. After a while, with the rhythm and all the moaning, she let herself go and enjoyed every second. She came so hard and when their friend finished, Liam was able to enter her. The feelings that washed over her were amazing, the closeness, the taboo of it all made sense. It was about letting go and enjoying sex for what it was. Fun.

When they were all finished and dressed, they parted ways amicably, but that wasn’t the end of their adventures. They ended up meeting with some amazing couples and became swingers. All the while, Skylar was still chatting with her Video Guy, wondering if she’d ever meet him, and even occasionally comparing him to others, including her own husband.

A year had passed and although their correspondences slowed down, Skylar still thought of her Video Guy. The one who sparked the fire within her. She doubted she’d ever meet him but still held out, wondering and occasionally comparing again when things got rough between her and Liam.

When Skylar was approached by her manager at work to go to a new opening branch of their company to ensure they were following company procedures, Skylar agreed. She thought a week away from the office might be nice, even if she would still be working. She would be in a town she’d never been to with a personal company card to use on her down time.

Planning went underway and on a whim she let her Video Guy know her plans. She did not tell Liam she had contacted him, she wanted to keep it to herself. Video Guy did not respond.

As her first day in the new office wound down, Skylar felt accomplished and ready to hit the hotel gym after she was done to take advantage of the endorphins. She was feeling good after the rowing machine and some weightlifting. It felt like sweat was pouring out of every pore. She made a quick visit to the sauna to ease her muscles and then made off to her hotel room to change.

HelloKittyH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelloKittyH

“Hold the door, please!” someone shouted from around the corner as she got into the elevator.

She pushed the button to extend the opening of the elevator door and three men jogged in. Out of the three, one stood out. It’s him. The moment of recognition hadn’t hit him yet and he was hanging back slightly from his two buddies.

“Dude, she was totally into you. A total ten, you should have asked her to join us.”

At that, she rolled her eyes at the corner of the elevator so that no one would see. She heard some more jovial ribbing and the mention of the Total Ten Babe. At that, she finally had it. She spun around.

“Okay, boys, and I will call you that as you’re acting like it. Women do not prefer being rated. We deserve better than that. Furthermore,” and at this, she walked up to Video Guy and placed her hand just above his belt buckle and whispered, “why go with a ten who wouldn’t know how to please you as well as an eight like me.”

The door opened as the perfect punctuation mark and she sidled out watching all three stand there with mouths dropping to the floor.

She walked very quickly to her room and opened the door with trembling hands. As the door closed, she collapsed onto the couch in the sitting area, feeling drained and disappointed and about ready to cry.

Moments passed by, feeling like forever. Eventually, she heard something.  It was knocking, several rooms down the hall from her. She heard the sound of the door opening, two voices talking, and then the door closed. It happened again, then again. She could hear it next door now, still not quite making out the conversation.

Then, her door. Knock, knock. She walked slowly up to the door. Unfortunately, being an older hotel, there was no peephole in the door. She waited another moment. Knock, knock.

“Skylar?”

She opened the door just slightly when she heard her name and peered out. Yup, it's Video Guy.

“Hi, Ben.”

“Listen, can I come in?”

“I’m not sure you should. I don’t think I can control what I’d do to you.”

“Fair enough. Can I come in at least so we can talk, face to face?”

“Well, okay.” She opened the door fully so Ben could enter. As he passed the threshold and brushed past her shoulder, she got a shiver. She never expected to actually meet him and now that he was within reach, all she could think of was holding him close and kissing him.

“Skylar, I, I… oh God, I knew you would be in town and I got my brother and friend to come with me to be my moral support and, yes, you deserve better than what you encountered back there and… oh… fuck...”

“Exactly,” Skylar interrupted. She couldn’t take it anymore. She rushed into his arms and arched her neck so she could kiss him. She kissed him with every fiber of her being, pouring out all her doubts, her fears, and her love into that one kiss. At first, Ben wasn’t sure what was going on, but quickly wrapped his arms around her and drew her closer.

She backed into the counter of the kitchenette and felt herself being hoisted up onto the counter. He was kissing her neck and running his hands through her hair then down her back. His breath heavy, he stopped for a moment and just stared at her.

“Do you know how badly I've wanted this?” he asked, with his fingers looping around her sports bra strap.

“I think I have an inkling,” she replied smiling. Her hand slowly gliding down to the waistline of his shorts.

He chuckled and helped her out of her tank top and rained kisses along her clavicle. He attempted to help her out of her sports bra but it clung to her like a straitjacket. They both laughed and she jumped off the counter and maneuvered herself out of her sports bra. So there she stood with her bare breasts exposed.

Ben closed the gap between them again quickly and lifted her up, holding her ass as he carried her to the bed, all the while kissing her. She was guided onto the bed and he was able to lie full length next to her, running his hand down her chest and under her running shorts. His hand found her clit and started rubbing it slowly. He took his hand up to his lips and licked his fingers and started to tease her further.

Skylar was moaning and arching her back, enjoying every second. She wanted to reciprocate but he kept teasing her to the edge and slowing down.

“I want to savor this, babe.”

She obliged and let him play with her so much that she completely doused her running shorts with her juices. When he was pleased with his work, he took her shorts off and then his. Skylar had her chance to display her talents on him.

He gasped as she took him in her mouth and flicked her tongue up and down and over the tip. He was finally in her grasp and she was not going to let one inch go untouched. As he became harder and harder, the moaning became louder between the two of them. They were both going to explode.

He slid between her legs and gave her everything all at once. They both gasped and smiled, and were moving together as quickly as he got inside her. They both reveled in the feeling of him finally being inside her. It didn't take long before she felt her climax ready. But he wasn't.

“I want to make you cum over and over and over,” he whispered in her ear and then kissed the lobe. That sent her over the edge and she came all over him.

“Oh yeah, that's it. Cum all over me.”

He pulled out for a moment to move to his back for her to straddle him. He slid back in so easily and they resumed. He ran his hands over her ass and gave one cheek a little spank, surprising and delighting Skylar. She came again and he took another break and they continued in their time of utopia.

When Ben finally had his climax, they both just fell into each other's arms and laid there for what seemed an eternity.

“So, what now?” she asked.

Ben looked up at the ceiling for a moment, collecting his thoughts then turned to her and looked deep into her eyes.

“Well, I'd like to take a shower first and then maybe take you out to dinner. After that, I don't know.”

They both sighed contentedly and kissed each other once more.

He went back to his room and got his shower and came back up to see Skylar dressed in a perfect sundress, showing off her bare shoulders and sexy neck. All through dinner, he wanted to reach over and run a finger again over her clavicle. Conversation never stopped. They both felt a comfort level that neither of them hadn't felt that with someone in a long time.

After dinner, he walked her back up to her room. They kissed at the door and she went into her room alone.

Published 
Written by CraftyLikeIceIsCold
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments