Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Ride Through The Back Hills

"A ride through the back hills turns into an adventure she won't soon forget"

13
8 Comments 8
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I’ve been out for a ride through the back hills - enjoying the cool fresh air. But the bike has been making some strange noises and suddenly the engine just stops - like I’d run out of fuel but I’d only just filled it earlier in the morning.

I pull to a stop and toss up - who do I call? Hub's is away, the usual gang are on shift at work. And then I remember I met you at a truck stop a few weeks back and we’d exchanged numbers after a cheeky little chat. I never had any intention of calling, but without another option, I call your number - hoping you answer but also extremely nervous that you will.

You answer pretty quick, “Thought you’d never call babe”. I’m not sure what to think about you calling me that, but I ignore for now. 

“Strange one, but any chance you could help me out? I’m stuck up in the mountains and I didn’t know who else to call”. You tell me to stay put, you’re on the way.

I hear your bike before I see you. You pull up behind mine and I can’t help but check you out sitting so well, straddling your beast. I walk over to you noticing that you watch my every step without saying a word. It’s all quite strange how my nerves are still with me - I’d forgotten all your tats and the intensity in your eyes.

You offer to give me a lift back into town and to arrange for a mate of yours to head up and collect the bike. Your cheeky smile says there's something coming. “Babe, think you can handle sitting behind me, your legs either side of me as we ride back into town?” Hmmm, what would my husband think of me being wrapped around another guy like that? I decide now’s not the time to question things, for once I decide to go with the flow.

I don’t say anything, I simply climb up behind you though with my nerves I hold myself rigid and tight. You reach behind, grab my thighs and pull me forwards. I slide along the seat so quick I don’t have a chance to protest and find myself hard up against your back. My legs squeezing around yours, my tits flat against your back. “Don’t be scared babe,” you say as you chuckle and continue with “I only bite if you ask me to.”

My hands on your shoulders, you start the bike and pull out and head down the road - taking off so quickly my hands on your shoulders aren’t enough so without even thinking about it, I wrap my arms around your waist squeezing tight. You’re taking the long way back to town and along roads I’ve not ridden before. 

As you coast along the roads, your hand drops down to your leg - occasionally running along mine as well. To start with I move away, but I’m quite enjoying the cheekiness of it now, so each time you run your hand up I squeeze my leg against yours. Going with the ‘in the here and now’ thinking, I unclasp my hands and let my hands roam across your belly and your hips, one sliding up under your shirt. Your hand reaches up and grabs the one not under your shirt, moving it down onto your crotch. Well, fuck me! You seem to be packing some size in those jeans.

Continuing around each corner, one hand grabs your belly, while my other squeezes your package. Wow! And then with each twist and turn around the roads, the swaying has my pussy lips and clit rubbing against the lace of my knickers.

We’re coming to the top of the hill and you pull into an empty car park moving down the far end. I catch one glace at the view over the valley and whisper beside your head, “Wow”. But you turn towards me and with a cheeky grin say “I can show you a better wow babe”. I look at your cheeky mouth and ask "But how?"

“Can you follow a few quick instructions babe? Think you could trust when I say there won’t be anyone here for a while?” Oh gosh, I’m not sure what your suggesting but it can’t be too outlandish can it?

Nodding my head, you tell me “Words babe, gotta use words with me.” I look at your side glance and say in a strong voice “Ok, I trust you.”

You twist in your seat so we’re more facing each other and you just dive right in - one hand behind my neck, you pull me into you and slam your lips against mine. Fuuuuuck what a kiss it is! You’re leaving me all hot and heavy and wishing we weren’t in this awkward position. Clearly you must be thinking the same.

“Hop off the bike babe - stand beside me.” I climb off and stand on the side that has me between your bike and the trees. “Now let’s have some fun... take the right boot off babe.”

And off it comes.

“Undo your pants, pull them and your knickers down and just pull the one leg out.”

Out my leg comes.

“Turn around baby, I wanna admire the view.”

I turn around and look out over the valley. What a feeling this is baring my ass to the guy behind me on the bike, baring my pussy to the valley before me. My thoughts start to wander to what my hub's would think about what I’m doing. I’m so caught up in the view and my thinking that I don’t hear the noises behind me until your voice breaks through.

“Awesome sight babe, but you need to head back over here.”

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

I turn around and as I start to walk towards you I see you leaning back on your bike seat. You’ve got your cock out, your hand wrapped around it, pumping up then down in time with my slow steps towards you. Just the sight of you like that has me getting wet between my legs - and I thought I was already wet!

I stop beside your bike and ask simply, “Can I climb on?” 

“Oh baby girl, I was hoping you would.”

I step up with one leg, swinging my other across both you and your bike, standing on your feet pegs. Your hands go straight to my hips, sliding down to my ass, pulling me down and into you. Your hard cock caught between your belly and mine.

“Do you like that baby? Can you feel how hard I am for you?”

I’m not sure I can speak so I just look at your face and nod. “Again babe, words.” I stutter out “Y-Y-Yessssss.”

You lean down and your lips meet mine. There’s no build up or light touches, you just dive right in. Your lips are hard pressed to mine, your tongue in and out tangling with mine... your fingers squeezing my ass cheeks. Your hands start lifting my hips, moving my pussy against your hard length. Oh fuck that feels good, my breathing deepens and gets quicker, my hips start rolling against you.

You lift me higher and with a little tip of my hips, your hard cock lines up with my pussy and I sit down in one go, pushing you deep inside me. You break the kiss yelling out “Fuck baby girl” as I throw my head back, arching my back. Oh, fuck that feels so good to have you deep inside.

In just the here and now, with your hands still on my ass, you start urging me to lift up again and so I do. Sliding up and down on you. I start to take control and have a naughty thought. I bring my movement to a stop, surprising you. 

I take a moment to look around us. The view, the quietness, the solitude of where we are. “Can we try something?” I ask as my eyes come back to yours. I watch as I ask the question how your eyes get that cheekiness back in them wondering what I’m thinking.

“Sure baby girl, whatever you’d like.”

I stand up on the foot pegs, your cock slips out of me - oh you’re so wet! My hands on your shoulders and then behind me on the handlebars, I step over the bike and turn around so I’m facing away from you, towards the valley... your eyes feasting on the sight in front of you and I don’t mean the one beyond the bike!

Your hands return to my hips and help guide me down to your hard cock; beyond that first push past my entrance, you slip back inside so easily. My sigh so loud as my hips meet yours; so deep inside me. We just sit like this for a moment, enjoying the feel of each other.

I start to stand up, my hands on the bars to give me balance, my feet on the pegs to provide leverage to stand and sit at my own pace. I look over my shoulder and see you with your hands behind your head, your eyes glued to where you can see your cock going in and out of my pussy - you don’t even see me watching you.

My eyes return to the view in front of me. I jump when after a short while, I feel your hands return to my hips. You increase my pace. Guiding me up and down. Oh, fuck that feels good. So so good. You call out to me “How’s that baby girl- enjoying my hard dick inside you? Tell me, describe it to me.”

I struggle with my words at first, still concentrating on building the rhythm of your cock in and out of me. But then I realise that if I let you guide our movement, I can just pay attention to what I’m feeling and use my words.

“Fuck that’s good…

…feeling you deep inside…

…feeling you sliding… 

…almost slipping out… 

…then pushing inside hard and deep.”

I can hear your deep breathing as our rhythm gets faster and my words were tumbling out. “What do you want babe? Tell me, describe it to me.”

“Oh fuck… 

…keep going…

…don’t stop…

…so good.”

You latch onto a few of those words and ask the question you’ve been dying to. “Where do you want my cum babe. Tell me and it’s all yours.”

“Oh I want your cum…

…keep going…

…don’t stop…

…fill my pussy good and deep.”

Those words seem to be all you need. You grab my hips and pull me down hard against you and you hold me there. I scream out with the sudden move, as you hit me at just that right spot. You cum deep inside me, calling out as you do. I have no idea if there’s anyone nearby but they definitely would have heard our cries if they had. Right now I actually don’t care. 

We sit there for a while. Your cock staying deep inside me. Feeling a little cheeky I start to stand. “Where are you going, babe?” I stand on your bike pegs and feel your cock slip out of me. And then? I stand still and bend forward over the front of the bike. Your eyes glued to my pussy as you watch your cum drop out of me and onto your fuel tank. “Oh fuck babe… that was awesome.”

The ride back to town is a little quieter and easier and slower. My hands wrapped around your waist. Your hand often grazing up and down my leg.

You drop me at the same bar we met the other week. I hand over my key for my bike… wondering what may happen when I need to pick her up after she’s been repaired.

 

Published 
Written by TinksCastle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments