Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First BBC On Vacation

57
9 Comments 9
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

A couple of years ago, when my boyfriend and I were getting out of college and starting to work, we decided to take a nice trip together. He was doing well at his job, so we had some money saved up and always wanted to go to a nice resort together. We picked a nice tropical country to go to, booked a resort on the beach, and went off.

I was still pretty new to cheating on my boyfriend and having affairs. I only had a few cheating experiences at this point and was enjoying it but still really inexperienced overall with men and sex in general. I had only been with my boyfriend and a handful of other guys at this point. This happened about two and a half years ago when I was twenty-two.

The resort was so nice, with clear sand, amazing weather, great beaches, and tasty food and drinks. We were thrilled with our decision. There were seats to lay back in and hammocks along the beach we'd relax in while having drinks. One day, we were approached by a friendly stranger while lounging. He was tall, muscular, black, mid to late thirties, wearing red swimming trunks and black sunglasses. I was wearing a lavender two-piece bathing suit with jean shorts over the bottoms and sunglasses. When he turned to smile at me, I noticed he had such a great smile.

"Great day it is today, a beautiful day at this beautiful resort," he said to us.

"Yeah, it's amazing!" I replied.

"It is, how are you two doing?" The tall hot man asked us.

"Great! Enjoying our afternoon drinks," I told him.

"I might have to join you two, you have the right idea," he said while smiling and laughing. "Can I get you two any refills? Anything new to drink?"

I thought it was so sweet of him to offer, at first we said no but thanked him, and he said he wanted to buy us drinks and we gave in and let him bring us some new drinks. We started chatting about where we were from, what brought us to this resort, what we liked about the country, and where else we wanted to go. He was a great conversationalist and the time flew by chatting with him. While it was all three of us talking, it eventually became more of a one-on-one conversation between me and my new friend.

After chatting it was time for my boyfriend and I to go and eat as we were getting pretty hungry. We said our goodbyes to our new friend and went off to the diner at the resort. After lunch, I wanted to relax and read a book on the beach and my boyfriend wanted to do some exploring. We agreed to go our separate ways and meet back up in a few hours. I told him where I would be and if I wasn't there I'll be in the room. I laid back and read my book on the beautiful beach for a bit before hearing a familiar voice. It was my new friend I met a few hours ago.

We started chatting again and he asked me to take a walk with him to a nice place along the beach. I accepted and put my book in my bag and went off. We got to the spot and it was really nice. A little bit secluded with great scenery. We sat on the beach next to each other talking and laughing. Our conversation turned a bit flirty and he put his arm around me, resting it behind me to my side. He gave me some compliments and I returned them. We were both smiling at each other and I could feel tension building. I looked up into his eyes through our sunglasses, nervous to make a move and wondering if he wanted to and hoping he would. Finally, he leaned down and kissed me.

I kissed him back, and then we kissed again and again until we were making out. He put his hand on my waist and I placed my hand on his chest, feeling his pecs. I leaned back onto his arm resting behind me, supported by it and feeling his muscles. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed harder and he tightened his grip around my waist. After making out for a bit he asked me if I wanted to go back to his room. I eagerly accepted with a smile.

We walked back to his room briskly as he guided me. He opened the door and I followed him in. I passed by him, turned around, and he shut the door. He walked up to me and we embraced again wrapping our arms around each other and continuing our make-out session. He walked me towards the bed as I stepped backward letting him guide me. He gently pushed me back onto his bed and I brought my legs up and wrapped them around him.

I don't want to type out everything that was said, but he was making comments about loving slutty white girls on vacation. I giggled at his flirting and told him I had never been with a black guy before. He told me that it was my lucky day and we both smiled and laughed. Our hands roamed each other's bodies while making out with him on top of me. He felt my breasts over my top, my waist, and my butt over my jean shorts. I felt his muscular and defined back, shoulders, abs, and then reached over his trunks and felt the outline of his dick.

"Wow," I stated as I felt the size of it.

"You like?" he asked me.

"Mhm," I moaned into his mouth.

"Why don't you take it out?" He asked me as he got off of me and sat on the bed next to me.

I sat up, brushed some hair out of my face, and slid off the bed onto my knees. I rotated and scooted myself between his legs and undid the string on his trunks. I grabbed the sides of it and he stood up a few inches off the bed as I pulled them down his thighs. As I slid off his trunks the base of his cock became visible, and the more I pulled the more I got to see before it sprang up in front of my face. His cock must have been about 8 inches at least, and the biggest I have had at this point and probably ever. I pulled his trunks off his feet and tossed them to the side.

"Wow, guess what they say is true," I joked.

We both laughed as I took his dick in my hands and gently stroked it. He moaned as I touched his growing cock and I brought my lips closer and took his head into my mouth. He moaned and called me a good girl, which I loved. I stroked the shaft of it as I brought more and more of it into my mouth. I sucked the first few inches of it while massaging the rest of his shaft and balls. It was pretty thick as well, not just long. I ran my tongue along the bottom and swirled it around his head. I had only taken a few inches of it at this point but I was enjoying sucking it. I could feel my pussy quiver and get wet as I got more and more aroused while giving him head.

I attempted to take more and more of it into my mouth and I felt it activating my gag reflex and there was still a lot to go. I took as much as I could in my throat before gagging and having to pull it out. He laughed as I gagged and I smiled while looking up at him.

"Relax," he assured me.

He grabbed my hair by its messy bun and guided my mouth back onto his cock. I placed my hands on his thighs to brace myself, opened my mouth as wide as I could, and relaxed my throat. I looked up at him into his eyes as he guided my mouth down his cock.

"Relax, shh," he continued to assure me.

I let him push my head down his cock as I stared into his eyes. I gagged again and he pulled my head out by my hair. I loved how caring this stranger was being, I found it very sweet how patient he was. He pushed my head down a little farther this time as I looked up into his eyes, trusting this man. I could feel the tears in my eyes but I was determined to take his dick into my throat. Every time I would gag he would pull my head back and tears would drip down a bit.

"Good girl. Take it. Just relax," he said praising and comforting me.

I loved his reassurance, praise, and patience. I was getting very aroused by it, as well as having a hook-up with such an attractive man. I had taken almost all of it before I gagged again. We kept repeating this process until I finally was able to take his entire cock into my mouth and throat.

"There you go, good girl," he praised me.

I stared into his hungry eyes feeling like I might burst as I held this position as my nose was on his pubic mound and his balls on my chin. He moved my head back a bit and then forward again, moving my mouth up and down his cock. His pace picked up as well as the distance he moved my head. He stood up and soon, he was fucking my face as he moved my head up and down his shaft while gripping my hair.

"Take it, take it all," he told me.

I was gagging and had spit dripping down my chin but I kept my composure. We continued to gaze into each other's eyes as I was determined to please him while simultaneously enjoying his cock. He moaned as he fucked my throat, slamming my head up and down on his cock. After fucking my face he held his cock down my throat all the way and held my head down with my nose smushed against his pubic mound and chin pressing against his balls staring intensely down at me.

He released his grip on my hair and I took my head away and took a deep gasp of air. I panted a few times and looked back up at him. I'm sure I looked like a mess, with my already messy bun even more messed up, spit dripping down my mouth and chin, and tears streaming down my cheeks. I felt slutty, especially since I was cheating on my bf, and loved it. He looked down at me and smiled and I smiled back.

"Good job," he told me.

"Thanks," I replied, smiling and proud of myself.

He sat back down and grabbed my hair and brought my mouth back to his cock. I took it in and resumed sucking it. He reached down and touched my breasts over my top. He slipped his hand inside my top and pulled one of my tits out and caressed it. He gently pinched my nipple as I moaned with his cock in my mouth.

"You like that?" he asked me.

"Mhm," I moaned with a mouthful of cock.

He picked me up below my arms and stood me up while standing up himself. He rotated me and pushed me back onto the bed. He looked down at me, got on top, and kissed my breasts. His hands groped me over my top and pinched my hard nipples that were poking through. He ran his hands down my body to the top of my jean shorts, undid the button, the zipper, and then pulled them off. He smiled and I asked him what he was smiling for.

"You look like you are enjoying yourself," he told me while looking at my swimsuit bottoms.

I looked down and saw I had a large wet spot on my lavender bottoms. In the midst of focusing so hard on taking his cock I had forgotten a bit about how aroused I really was.


"Oh," I told him, giggling a bit, feeling a bit awkward.

He laughed back and got back on top and put his hand on my pussy, over my bottoms. His touch felt amazing. His other hand found my breasts and massaged it over my top, before pulling it to the side. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked it while massaging my pussy and I moaned in pleasure. He reached around, took my top off, and grabbed both of my breasts in each hand. He sucked on each of my nipples as I put my hands on the back of his head, pushing him into me.

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

He sucked my tits for a bit before grabbing the sides of my bottoms and pulling them off my legs. He brought his mouth to my pussy and kissed it. He slowly licked my vagina, fully exploring it with his tongue. With one hand I gripped the sheets and the other on the back of his head. He licked my clit as I moaned. His hand found my tit again and groped it as I writhed on the bed throwing my head back. He ate me out for a bit and I could feel an orgasm building. He teased me and pulled back, only to bring me closer and pull back again.

He knelt up on the bed and walked on his knees towards me to my side. He brought his dick to my face and I grabbed it and brought it to my mouth. He rubbed my pussy with his hand as I sucked him. He grabbed my hair again and started bringing my head down his dick, making me deep-throat him again. He fucked my face and held his dick in deep.

"You like sucking this cock?" he asked me.

"Mhm," I moaned as he held his dick inside my throat and rubbed my clit.

He pulled my mouth off his cock and pulled his dick away and laid next to me. He told me to get on top and we got in the 69 position. He was much larger than me, so it was a bit difficult. He mostly just gripped and spread my cheeks and fingered me and played with my pussy as I sucked his cock. I felt very on display with the view he had of me, but I loved it. I was gripping the base of his dick and working on the top, letting my tongue lick his head, and squeezing my lips over his tip when he told me I was dripping wet. He was mostly just massaging my clit and lips gently and I looked down between my legs and saw that I was dripping. There was a string of fluid hanging down from my vagina a few inches long.

Typically when I get aroused I get really wet. My boyfriend is the same way with precum. It has even leaked and made a spot on his jeans and I love to tease him to get him to that point. But this was a first for me where I was literally dripping wet from being so turned on. I felt a mix of arousal, embarrassment, and exposure from seeing the string of fluid dripping from me.

"Oh," I remarked while letting out a nervous giggle.

"It's hot," he assured me.

I went back to sucking his dick before he gently spanked me, motioning me to get off. I brought my leg over his head and laid back down. He got on top of me and I spread my legs for him. He ran his dick along my entrance and put his head in. I could feel myself stretching around it. I moaned as I felt his head enter and stretch me. He started with only the tip of it, before pushing more of himself inside me. I looked down and saw there was still a few more inches to go and I was already feeling pretty full. I spread my legs and tried to angle myself by arching my back, preparing to take more of it. I had never felt so full and I knew he still had more. He was gently thrusting in and out, with every couple of thrusts going a bit deeper.

He was grabbing my hips for leverage as he shoved more and more of his cock into me. He was almost all in and was humping me faster. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the sides of my head. He brought his face inches above mine and stared into my eyes breathing deeply as he fucked me. I looked up at him and we made intense eye contact while I panted with my mouth open as he took me. I was already so turned on and was previously edged a little bit and felt an orgasm coming. Him pinning me and looking deep into my eyes was setting me over the edge as he took me. My breathing picked up and I told him I was about to cum. My body started quivering as I let out louder moans as I came on his cock. My toes curled, body spasmed, and my head pushed back into his pillows as I came.

After my orgasm subsided and he was bottoming out I could feel his balls slap against me he hit my cervix and I felt a sharp pain. I yelped and he pulled out a bit. He was reaching parts of me that had never been hit before. He pulled out and told me to turn over. I got on all fours and spread my legs in front of him. He grabbed my hip with one hand while his other hand guided his dick back into me and we resumed fucking, quickly returning to our previous pace. He grabbed both my hips as he fucked me doggy style. I seemed to better be able to take him in this position. He spanked me as he fucked me, his intensity increasing. He grabbed what was left of my messy bun and pulled my hair back as I arched my back as he took me from behind.

"I knew you were a slut from the moment I saw you," he told me.

"Yeah?" I panted out.

"Yeah. Aren't you?"

"Yes..." I sheepishly admitted.

"That's right," he said as he spanked me and I yelped as his hand smacked my butt.

His thrusts were becoming more forceful and my knees were slipping with each powerful thrust. Soon I had flattened out on his bed. His legs were pushing mine apart as I felt each thrust from him against my ass. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to his bed again on the sides of my head.

He brought his head next to my ear and whispered, "You like that?"


"Yes," I moaned.

He was fucking me hard and fast now. His dick was hitting my G-spot from behind and it felt amazing. I could feel another orgasm building up. My moans increased and my legs kicked up. I told him I was going to cum again and I felt waves of pleasure as he fucked me into the mattress as I grunted and spasmed under him. His pace didn't slow down for my entire orgasm and I was left panting still being fucked hard. Not much longer after I came he started fucking me harder and faster. The sound of him slapping against my butt was louder and more frequent and I heard him start to grunt and I knew he was going to cum.

He pulled out and released his grip from one of my wrists. He let out a grunt and then sighs as he came on me. I felt rope after rope of warm cum land across my back and ass. I felt the first few shots land and cover my lower back to upper back, and then a few more on my lower back and butt. He continued to stroke his cock as he came on me and then let his cock rest against my ass, dribbling out the last of his load. His cock eventually rested between my cheeks and I felt it leak out some cum into my crack.

We each took time to rest, recover, and catch our breath. I grabbed the pillow and rested my head on it, unable to really move as I was covered in his load. I couldn't see it, but it felt like a lot based on how many shots I felt and how much I felt on my back and ass. He got up and got a towel and came back and wiped me off. He spread my cheeks and wiped my crack which I found to be erotic. I felt very exposed which made me aroused. I got up to look at him and smiled. I told him that it was fun and he agreed. We cuddled for a bit as I laid back down with his arms around me. I told him I had to get going as my boyfriend will be looking for me soon.

He laughed when I told him that and then told me, "Our secret, right?"

"Yes, definitely our secret," I giggled.

I got up off the bed and went to grab my bottoms when I heard him tell me I made a bit of a mess. I turned, looked, and saw a large wet spot on the sheets beneath where I was.

"Oh, sorry," I laughed. "Guess I enjoyed it."

It's definitely not every time I got this wet, but I was extremely aroused during this hook-up and I left evidence of it. Being with an older and experienced man, having secret cheating vacation sex with a stranger, the chemistry we had right off the bat, the spontaneity of it, his BBC, being relatively inexperienced at this time, all of it contributed to me being aroused and almost overwhelmed.

I was hoping he would laugh too and reassure me again that it was fine but he didn't. I got a little worried that he was upset but there weren't really signs he was. I got dressed and kissed him goodbye and went back to my room to get changed and cleaned up. I walked outside of his room and turned to say another goodbye when his neighbor chose that moment to leave their room too. I made awkward eye contact with him, knowing he heard all of it. I turned around and walked away fast from that awkward moment and made my way to my room.

I got in the bathroom to rinse my swimsuit and take a shower and I noticed how much of a mess my hair was and remembered that awkward eye contact I had with his resort neighbor. My bun was falling apart and the rest of my hair was going all over the place. I changed into clothes to lounge in and greeted my boyfriend when he got back. He asked me how my time was and I told him I had a great time reading while relaxing and decided to get in the water for a bit. I got excited again thinking about the intense hook-up I had that he was impervious to. I asked him how his time was and he told me about what he saw. We made our dinner plans and went on with our day.

Later on during the vacation I ran into my new friend again. I was eating a meal with my boyfriend and my new friend walked up to us to greet us like we hadn't seen each other since the first time we met. I was a bit nervous having them interact but also aroused watching this guy talk to my boyfriend like nothing happened between us. They were both very cordial and my new friend excused himself and my boyfriend and I continued with our meal.

I would like to be able to say I had more steamy secret hook-ups with my new friend during this vacation, but it didn't happen. I approached him again when I saw him later alone, but he was a bit distant and less inviting. He excused himself and said he was going off with his group and that he'd catch me later. I told him that it was no problem, but really I was a little hurt. I saw him later on with the group he came with and a group of women, all beautiful. I felt jealous and reminded myself that it was just a hook-up. I ended up propositioning him to hook up when I saw him alone, but I got rejected as he told me he couldn't at that time. I took the hint after that and stopped trying to make it happen. I figured he already got what he wanted and was trying his luck with other women now.

I wondered if he found them more attractive, or liked that they were more experienced, or if he was upset I wet his sheets. Eventually, I got over it and had fun on the vacation with my boyfriend. It's a fun memory now that I like to look back on as my first BBC and my first time with a really muscular guy.

Published 
Written by squirrelinhiding
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments