Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Gone Bad

"She goes back to her ex-boyfriend on Valentine's Day"

212
24 Comments 24
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Another stupid argument. This time on the morning of Valentine's Day. Lara loved her boyfriend but was tired of the antagonism. There was always something to fight over, anything to get the upper hand and make the other have to reaffirm their love.

Fuck this, and fuck him, she thought, bursting into tears while her hands struck the steering wheel.

In her anger and frustration, an idea took hold of her mind. One that was dangerous and unfitting for a day like Valentine's. She brushed it aside, there was no way she could do that.

She texted her boyfriend but received no immediate response, adding to her frustration. That's what pissed her off the most, feeling like she had to reach out every time while he laid back and did the bare minimum. Oftentimes, she would go all out for date nights while he was sloppy and ungroomed.

She felt stupid for wearing expensive lingerie under her casual outfit. It was meant to surprise her boyfriend but he didn't seem to care, not one bit. Their intensities didn't match, she had to admit her father had been right about that. It's all about intensity, and if you can match it, his words echoed in her mind.

The idea crept up again. This time, she entertained it, probing it for answers. It was simple, the opportunity was there, but it was wrong. Fucking her ex-boyfriend was the stuff of porn scenes and late-night fantasies. She rejected the idea, and instead turned on some music to distract herself.

As if the universe was playing a teasing game with her, a romantic song came on the radio that reminded her of her ex-boyfriend. She shook her head with a smile, sometimes things had a funny way of playing out. She texted her boyfriend again with a more aggressive tone. She was no longer begging, she was demanding.

His carefree reply enraged her. He was confident that she would be there and come back like a scolded puppy. It was abusive and she knew it. An insult to her intelligence and emotions. She deserved better, in fact, her ex-boyfriend had been better, in more than one aspect.

She threw her phone aside, bouncing it off the passenger's seat and onto the floor. She didn't care, she didn't need the maps app to know where she was going. Her tears had dried up on her cheeks, but her pussy was moist in encouragement of her drive.

Time to be a bad girlfriend, she thought, turning up the music that narrated much of her feelings on the way there.

It was a familiar drive, she had gone up to his apartment countless times in the past. The difference this time was that they hadn't talked since their break up, she didn't know what to expect, but she was confident that she would not be rejected.

She pulled up into the parking lot. The young woman with anxiety who would have taken a deep breath and thought it over was not present. A different persona had taken over, one that didn't overthink anything, who went for her target like a lioness.

She hurried up the stairs, passing by an older man who savored the sway of her hips and the scent of her perfume. He, like any other hot-blooded man, would not pass up the opportunity to ravager her. That was the type of attention she commanded from the opposite sex.

Luckily, there was nobody around when she knocked on his door. She knew he was there, most likely playing video games or watching his beloved European soccer team. She knocked again, harder this time, until she heard the chain lock moving from the inside.

He opened the door, wearing a towel around his shoulders and formfitting boxers, with his wet hair confirming he had just hopped out of the shower. He looked at her in surprise, he had many questions for her but none more important than, "What're you doing here?"

Nothing would break her stride. His question was not an obstacle. She was determined like never before, urged by the heat melting her pussy into her panties. "Fuck me," she said, looking directly into his eyes, showing that she meant it.

He smiled, letting out a triumphant roar in his mind. He knew she would return one day, it was a safe bet, one he placed every time he jerked off thinking of her sex. "Come in, babe," he said, a throwback to their dating days.

He could tell she had been crying. The way she unbuttoned her blouse and pants provided a hint of what was running through her mind.

"What happened to, uh, your boyfriend," he asked, watching as she stripped down to her undies.

He loved lingerie, he had bought her a drawer's worth of it when dating. He was attentive down to the smallest detail. Red lace, mesh panels, and pink ribbons. A perfect set to adorn her petite body. The thought of having her reveal her sexy, new set to him, instead of her boyfriend, stirred his member into hardness.

She rolled her eyes, removing the towel from his shoulders. "Forget about him," she said, pushing him down on the couch to mount him.

His hands roamed her body, trying their best to discover what they had previously explored. They latched on to her ass, confirming it was a thong, not a cheeky or bikini, by palming her uncovered cheeks. His tongue found its way into her mouth, bullying hers as they kissed and reignited the flame between them.

He missed the delicate blend of softness and firmness of her ass the most, that was evident, while she missed his large hands touching her with such enthusiasm. Being wanted, well, was all she wanted. Her labia swelled, puffing out the sides of her thong.

She could feel his cock rubbing against her. She remembered it well from all the times she had pleasured it with her mouth. Slightly curved to the left, a bulging vein down the middle, and a ridge along the backside that stretched her out.

Normally, she would taste his hardened inches. She loved getting a mouthful, it's what made her pussy the wettest. She was a slut for pleasure, both giving and receiving. However, she had not come here for foreplay, much less emotional support. Her objective was clear, to get fucked and cheat on her boyfriend.

Her phone rang in the car. Her boyfriend's tantrum had passed and he wanted to apologize but it was too late. She had helped her ex-boyfriend undress and he was carrying her to his bedroom. He pushed her down on the bed, returning what she had done to him on the couch, and swiftly got between her legs to peel off her soaked thong.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

The gusset clung to her slit, making his cock twitch with the promise of her warmth. She unhooked her bra and looked up at him expectantly. She didn't have to say anything, she was in the presence of the guy who knew her best. Knowing he understood her emotionally and intimately, made it easy to spread her legs for him.

Her glistening, pink labia begged for him. It told him everything he had to know, there was no need for tears or long-winded explanations. No matter how much things changed in the world, there was nothing simpler than sex, especially between two people who matched intensities.

He got on top of her, salivating over her flesh like a wolf on a piece of meat. She was vulnerable and required an appropriate claiming to recover. Her skin felt hot, her pussy even hotter, leaving absolutely no argument about being a good girlfriend.

He wanted to tease her, maybe even eat her out. He knew it drove her crazy, but her words had been clear, fuck me. Besides, her arousal was at unprecedented levels, an admission of guilt. She knew it was wrong but she had never felt so right in her life.

You made me do this, baby, she told her boyfriend in her mind. Should've used your chance better.

He reintroduced his inches into her. They each had a role to play in her pleasure. His girth stretched her walls to give her that full feeling she craved. His length plunged his bulbous head to depths only he had explored.

"Mmmnng, fuck, I missed your dick," she said, biting her lower lip and wrapping her arms around his back.

No matter how many times they had fucked, his dimensions always surprised her. She didn't consider herself a size queen but when his throbbing member hit all the right spots, she wasn't going to complain. She gasped into his ear and clenched her pussy.

She had been his fuck doll for a long time, so he knew exactly what she liked. He opened her right leg a bit wider, allowing greater motion for his thrusting hips. The experienced duo of his tongue and lips feasted on her neck, getting those soft moans out of her that announced her drooling juices.

He grabbed the back of her hair and brought her closer to him, just in range for his tongue to lick the side of her face. He played her body like an instrument. Her moans hit the right notes. The wetness of her pussy added the sounds of penetration to the symphony.

Her boyfriend flooded her phone with messages, trying to salvage the special day, while her ex-boyfriend had a much more viable plan - flooding her cheating pussy with a creampie. Her boyfriend asked for forgiveness. She asked for a harder fucking by digging her fingernails into her ex-boyfriend's back.

He obliged and shifted his weight, wrapping his strong hand around her delicate neck. It never failed to make her pussy spasm. Her opening tightened to match the force of his hand, contouring the ridge on the underside of his cock. Taking her to orgasmic heights was his greatest addiction, what he fantasized about while stroking himself to the erotic memories he played through his mind's eye.

Depraved of oxygen, her face reddened to a hue fit for Valentine's Day. She loved being punished, yet could never explain why or for what. However, she now had a reason, for being a good girlfriend gone bad. She would not admit it to anyone, not even herself, but the cheating fetish had grown on her thanks to the succulent videos and stories she consumed online.

Her thoughts were a mixture of pleasure, guilt, and wondering why she had ever broken up with her ex-boyfriend. The relentless thrusts guided her to the edge. She had always been impressed by how he got her there so effortlessly. It was clear that even after their breakup, her body belonged to him.

"I know he ain't fucking you right," he said through his labored breath, breaking her thoughts, inching her closer to climax.

He was right, her pussy involuntarily confessed it to him. Her tears of sadness earlier were usurped by her cries of pleasure. She had gone through with it, done what was previously unimaginable, except for in the depths of her darkest fantasies. The thrill of being unfaithful as a way to get back at her boyfriend was intense. A perfect example of something wrong, feeling right. It turned her pussy into a sopping, squelching mess.

His long, punishing strokes slotted right past her gaped entrance and bottomed out in her cul-de-sac. Her moans narrated the ravaging of her flesh. They encouraged his vigorous reclaiming of her body until he silenced them by returning his tongue into her mouth.

More than his dick, she had missed the raw passion he fucked her with. He was someone she trusted to keep a secret. Her boyfriend would never find out about her escapade. She could break up with him and go back to her ex-boyfriend, or give him another chance and continue cheating on him. That realization ushered in her powerful orgasm.

Waves of uninhibited sexual ecstasy pulsed from her pussy to her fingertips. She gripped the sheets, matching the clenching of her pussy as it released a stream of juices that begged him for something equally warm in return. Her orgasm was distinct, it was her first one that didn't come as a loving girlfriend, but as a cheating slut.

Her moans renounced her loyalty, reverberating through his familiar apartment. Her tightly shut eyes and curled toes did their best to prolong the orgasm, not wanting to let it go. She now understood the appeal of cheating and how societal taboos had kept a carnal pleasure hidden from her. Her wickedness earned her a spurting load that splashed against her cervix and coated her walls. The warmth of his creampie flooded her and promised future visits from her.

It hadn't been a perfectly planned Valentine's Day, her spontaneous decision had descended her down a path of depravity, but as some said around this date, life is like a box of chocolates. She didn't know what she was going to do. She had options but needed time to sort them out. For the time being, her loyalty no longer belonged to anyone, it was exclusive to good sex.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments