Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Valentine’s Day, Bitch.

"I want them to see what a cheating slut I have for a wife and to watch as she’s punished."

54
26 Comments 26
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"This story is a bit darker than my usual fare, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. <p> [ADVERT] </p>X"

Pooja had long since accepted that all the passion between her and Adam had gone, which, she figured, was pretty typical after eighteen years of marriage. And now that she was on the wrong side of forty, and with her boobs and bum rapidly going south, she figured that if she occasionally caught him looking at a younger, more beautiful woman from time to time, she shouldn’t be too upset.

As long as looking was all he did.

Until recently, she had never had cause to suspect Adam of playing away. Although their sex life had been in a rut for years, Pooja dutifully spread her legs whenever Adam was in the mood. Of course, she no longer indulged his revolting and painful BDSM fetish, but she did enough to ensure Adam didn’t need to go elsewhere for a quick and easy release. Sporadic bouts of vanilla lovemaking seemed enough to keep him happy, and Pooja had little appetite for much else.

But recently, Adam had started behaving oddly. Whether it was a mid-life crisis or something more worrying, Pooja couldn’t be sure. Taking out a gym membership and buying sharp new suits was one thing, Pooja thought, but she became seriously suspicious when he began applying moisturiser and dyeing his beard. It all seemed wildly out of character and planted unsettling thoughts in her mind.

She told herself the signs would be obvious if Adam were having an affair, but so far, they were absent. For example, he had never phoned to say he was working late or going for an impromptu drink with colleagues after work. On the contrary, he came home directly each evening, and she always knew exactly where he was, day or night.

Nevertheless, Pooja raised her concerns with her friend, Nisha, who suggested Adam might suffer from what she called ‘Peacock Syndrome’.

“At the moment, I’m sure it’s nothing,” she told a concerned Pooja over coffee one morning. “He’s only seeking attention like most guys do as they reach that age. But you do have to worry about the kind of attention he gets. All it takes is one slapper to turn his head and suddenly his problem becomes your problem. After all, he’s a good-looking man, your Adam.”

Unsurprisingly, this didn’t allay Pooja’s fears. Of course, Nisha could be making a mountain out of a molehill, but there was truth in what she said, and Pooja decided to do something about it. With Valentine’s Day approaching, she decided to give Adam the attention he craved by planning a surprise romantic weekend.

Unfortunately, Valentine’s Day fell midweek, so Pooja decided to book a hotel in central London for the weekend after. But despite buying new lingerie for the occasion and reserving a table at an expensive restaurant, the nagging thought that Adam had already lost interest wouldn’t go away.

“All it takes is one slapper to turn his head.”

Pooja replayed Nisha’s words over in her head. Was there a new team member in the office, perhaps? A young, lithe beauty who Adam had responsibility for mentoring? Or a close colleague unhappy in her marriage and seeking affection elsewhere? Although the evidence suggested that Adam hadn’t yet started an affair, his new-found care over his appearance indicated that he might be receptive to embarking on one should the opportunity arise. Pooja needed to know if her husband could still be trusted.

While driving one afternoon, an old song came on the radio about a woman testing her husband with romantic letters written under a pseudonym. Pooja wondered what would happen if she sent Adam a Valentine’s card, apparently from someone else. Would he tell her about it, then laugh and throw it in the bin, as she would hope? Or would he keep it secret and try to identify the sender? Either way, his response would give her a good indication of Adam’s ongoing loyalty.

Pooja considered what the repercussions might be if she sent such a card. What if he did keep it secret, as she feared? Of course, she would have to confront him. But he might say he had never received it or was too embarrassed to mention it to her; if so, it wouldn’t be solid evidence of any wrongdoing. No; unless he proactively replied to his imaginary admirer’s advances, Pooja couldn’t pin any blame on him.

But Adam couldn’t respond to the card unless Pooja added an address or number. He would immediately recognise her details if she used those, so a burner phone was the best option. She figured he would likely text if he replied, so recognising her voice wouldn’t be a problem. And if Adam called instead, she needn’t even pick up the phone. The fact that he had phoned would be damning in itself.

Pooja figured she had nothing to lose. Of course, in the worst-case scenario, he would own up to looking elsewhere, an argument would follow, and there would be a few days of frostiness between them. But that was preferable to having a lying, cheating husband sharing her bed. She had to nip any adulterous thoughts in the bud.

The card and phone were bought well in advance to avoid last-minute difficulties. The phone was easy to set up and only cost her fifteen pounds. Pooja decided to use it to call a client to check it worked, then, satisfied that it did, she switched it to silent and hid it in her underwear drawer.

The card was typically vulgar, with roses and hearts on the front, all in a shocking shade of pink. Still, Pooja imagined that Adam would be less concerned with the card and more interested in the sender. So she kept the message brief and to the point.

“I long for you, Adam, and I know you yearn for me too.

Be Mine.

A Friend.

-X-

07569432500”

Pooja addressed the card using her left hand, then hid it next to the phone.

The following week passed painfully slowly as Pooja waited to enact her plan. She decided to post the card near her work in London; that way, the postmark wouldn’t be local to their home. In the meantime, she took the opportunity to occasionally rifle through Adam’s pockets and briefcase when he wasn’t looking in case he had hidden a card or gift intended for someone else.

Pooja found nothing to incriminate Adam, but she noticed his mood darken in the days leading up to Valentine’s Day. He was often abrupt when speaking to her and spent long periods sitting in his chair saying nothing. Pooja guessed he was stressed at work, but she hoped their romantic weekend in London would help put that right.

When Valentine’s Day arrived, Pooja was beside herself with anticipation. Adam always left for work before she rose each morning, so they usually exchanged cards and gifts in the evening on special days. Pooja figured that would be his opportunity to come clean about the card. So she decided to work late so Adam would be first home and pick up the mail. That way, she could be sure he would have opened the card by the time she got home.

Pooja didn’t know what to expect as she rode the tube back from work. Would she find the card shredded in the bin and enjoy a romantic dinner and sex with her husband, or would he have hidden it, leading to an argument and several days of antagonism? She prepared herself for both eventualities.

Unfortunately, neither scenario was awaiting Pooja on her return.

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

Pooja took Adam’s ‘real’ Valentine’s card from her handbag as she walked up the darkened street, ready to hand it to him when she gave him his welcome home kiss. But as she approached the house, it was clear Adam was in no mood for kissing. Instead, she could see him through the open curtains striding agitatedly up and down the front room, a look of rage on his face.

She steeled herself and opened the front door.

“What the fuck is this?” Adam said as she entered the lounge, indicating towards the card lying flat on the mantlepiece.

Pooja was taken aback.

“I asked you, what the fuck is this?” He said again, this time even more forcefully. “What sort of games are you trying to play, you cheating whore?”

“I... I can explain...” Pooja said, already realising her plan had somehow come disastrously apart at the seams.

“Well, first, you might like to explain where you’ve been for the last hour. Working under James tonight, were you? Enjoying a nice Valentine’s fuck before returning to your husband, were you?”

“James? Who’s James?” Pooja stammered. The accusations were flying too thick and fast for her to properly process them.

“Do you think I’m fucking stupid? James fucking Pope. The guy who has been calling you repeatedly on that burner phone you’ve been using to conduct your sordid little affair. Since he’s the only one you seem to call with it, I assume he’s your lover. One short call was all it took to confirm his identity.”

“James is a client. I called him...”

“Oh, he’s a client, is he? And you called him to arrange your next fuck, no doubt. I bet you give him more than the twice-monthly vanilla shit I get. Does he get the full treatment like I used to years ago?”

“But I thought you might be having an affair!” Pooja desperately cried.

“Me! Having an affair?” Adam scoffed. “Is that why you’ve been rummaging through my things? When would I have time for an affair? And I’ve never been inclined to go elsewhere. Although, frankly, with a cheating whore like you for a wife, my loyalty has obviously been misguided.”

“Well, you’ve evidently been going through my drawers,” Pooja shot back, desperate to get on the front foot.

“Only to check your bra size. I stupidly thought I’d buy you some sexy lingerie for Valentine’s Day, but instead, I discovered you already had some - a gift from James, was it?” Adam spat his name. “There it was, all in one drawer: new lingerie, a burner phone, and this pathetic attempt at entrapment.”

He took the card from the mantlepiece, ripped it in two, and then threw it at Pooja.

“So, what’s the plan? You make out I’m having an affair, divorce me, and fuck off with James? Is that it?” Adam was incandescent with rage.

“No, no... I thought you might be seeing someone else. The moisturiser, the suits, the gym; you’re making a special effort for someone.” Pooja was very much on the defensive.

“Yes! For you, my dear,” Adam spat contemptuously. “I was trying to reintroduce some spice into our shit show of a marriage, but I can now see it’s much too late. So why don’t you fuck off to the hotel you’ve booked, obviously for you and your lover? A bit stupid doing it using our joint account, wasn’t it? Didn’t you realise I would see the bank statement?”

“No, no... You’ve got it all wrong!” Pooja was desperate.

“Just fuck off,” Adam said sadly. “Pack up your things and fuck off.”

“No, Adam. I’ll do anything! I’ll do anything! I know I’ve fucked up, but let me put it right.”

Pooja knew Adam wasn’t in any mood to listen. In time, she might be able to explain everything, but she could see that from Adam’s point of view, the evidence against her was incredibly damning.

“You’ll do anything? Well, that would be a first! Although, I bet you do anything Loverboy demands. I bet his cum is dripping out of your cheating cunt as we speak.”

“No, Adam. I can prove it. I’ll do anything!”

“Then strip off,” Adam said disdainfully. “Stop the fucking lies and excuses and strip off.”

With the prospect of losing Adam now more real than ever, Pooja realised that she had been guilty of taking him for granted for years. And knowing that Adam had been making all that effort for her was doubly chastening. So she decided to accede to his demands and went to draw the curtains.

“No. Leave them open,” Adam said coldly.

“But people will see,” Pooja protested.

“I want them to see,” Adam replied. “I want them to see what a cheating slut I have for a wife and to watch as she’s punished.”

Adam left the room, telling Pooja he expected her naked by the time he returned. She sat on the sofa and began to strip, gazing anxiously out the window in case any evening dog walkers looked in and saw her nakedness. She knew where Adam was going and wasn’t surprised when he returned carrying a small suitcase.

“It’s been a while since we’ve had this lot out,” Adam said dispassionately, opening the case as Pooja sat, trying to hide her naked breasts with her arms. “Now stand up.”

Pooja was mortified, knowing any passers-by would be able to see her in the well-lit room. But her shame was about to become much more acute.

Adam pulled a thick marker pen from the case and pulled off the lid. He scrawled, ‘CHEATING SLUT WIFE’ in large letters on Pooja’s breasts before dropping to his knees in front of her. Next, ‘POPE’S GROTTO’ was scribbled on her stomach, with an arrow pointing to her pussy. Finally, turning Pooja around, he began writing on her buttocks.

"S-W-A-L-K," he spelt out. “Soiled with a lover’s kiss. Is that what he did earlier? Kiss your arsehole as you sucked his cock?”

Pooja said nothing. She knew her humiliation was far from over. In fact, as Adam returned to the case and pulled out a short length of rope, already tied with a noose at each end, she knew it was about to get much worse.

Marching Pooja to the window, Adam attached one end of the rope to her left wrist, and then he looped it around the sturdy iron curtain pole several times, removing all the slack. Finally, he attached the other end to Pooja’s right wrist, leaving her naked in the window, her arms stretched and tethered above her head.

Satisfied with his work, Adam returned to the case and pulled out a ball gag. He roughly pushed it into Pooja’s mouth and tightened it firmly against her head.

Pooja watched Adam’s reflection in the window. He was standing behind her, calmly removing his belt. Then, bending the leather double and gripping the buckle, he brushed the strap against her bottom and whispered in her ear.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Bitch.”

As the thick leather crashed onto her buttocks, splitting the skin, Pooja realised that not only had she inadvertently succeeded in bringing some passion back into her marriage. She had also ensured her husband need never go elsewhere to explore his deeper, darker urges.

Published 
Written by NishasWorld
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments