Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm Not My Brother's Keeper

"The youngest brother, the black sheep of the family filled with some sibling angst, is only too happy to accommodate his brother's wife's cravings."

63
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
7.2k words 7.2k words

"Max's coming tomorrow," Charlie announced from behind the iPad in his face, reading the Saturday edition of the New York Times.

"Oh? Any why's that?" Christine questioned, placing her coffee mug on the kitchen table. Her long, slender fingers picked at a cinnamon scone.

"Well, I just think he needs to get out of my parents' hair for a while. You know how upset Mom is that he quit lacrosse.  She thinks he should play some sort of sport year-round, right?"

"Yeah…not a wise move on his part."

"Mom and Dad don't think so.” He paused and took a sip from the coffee mug at his side. “And they aren't real thrilled that he's out every night doing who-knows-what, coming home who-knows-when. They don’t like the kids he’s hanging out with.  And he sleeps all weekend."

Christine chuckled. Charlie's little brother was the black sheep of the family. At sixteen and the youngest of four boys, he had already been arrested several times for possession of alcohol as a minor, and other petty offenses. His older siblings were either in college or had attended college – Charlie himself, the eldest, obtained his M.B.A. from Northwestern – and had very promising futures.  On the other hand, Max was already starting to make noises about not going to school immediately, deciding instead to take a year off to "find himself."

"So how long's he going to be staying with us?" she asked, rising from the table and depositing her mug and plate in the kitchen sink of their Bucktown home. Her firm little bottom was hidden by a pair of gray cotton shorts with her husband's fraternity letters emblazoned across the cheeks. Charlie watched as she padded away from him, amazed that the shorts weren't in tatters after seven or eight years of use.

"Just through the end of the Thanksgiving weekend."

"I thought you were leaving town Sunday."

"It's been changed to Monday now. I'll be back Tuesday night, though…Wednesday morning at the latest."

"You want me to look after him for a few days?"

"Yeah." He dropped the device from in front of his face, catching her tone. "Come on. It's just two days. I leave early Monday, and I'll be back Tuesday."

"No, it's no problem. No problem at all. The office is closed next week anyway. He can run errands and go grocery shopping with me. All that fun stuff."

Charlie laughed. "Yeah. I bet he'll really like that."

“Speaking of which,” Christine said over her shoulder as she sauntered from the room, “I have some stuff to take care of today.”

***

It was mid-afternoon and a ray of light streamed in through a gap in the bedroom's blinds. Christine stretched her arms over her head, her knuckles knocking against the bed's headboard. She rolled to her side and glanced at the bedside clock, her breasts rolling along her rib cage. Seeing the time, she slowly sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the mattress.

Her clean, white tennis shoes rested on the floor in front of the nightstand, a bobby sock stuffed into each. The tan pedal-pusher pants were folded neatly on a chair in the corner of the room, her white oxford, bra, and thong stacked atop them.

"Whatcha doin'?"

"I gotta go." She grabbed her cell phone from atop the nightstand and checked the recent calls list.

"So soon?"

"Yeah. I have some errands to run, some calls to make."

"And calls to return?"

She turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder, her piercing blue eyes showing amusement. "Yeah…and return."

"Was that Charlie?"

"Mm-hm," she responded, rising from the bed and padding across the carpeted floor to the chair, her tan-lined breasts bobbing on her chest. She grabbed the cotton panties from atop the stack of clothing and pulled them over her lithe legs, adjusting them to conceal the blonde wisps of hair at the apex of her pussy.

"Call him from here."

Christine rolled her eyes as she fastened the bra behind her back, swollen nipples tenting the fabric, but refused to respond.

"Think he knows?"

"Knows what?"

"About us."

She sighed heavily. "There is no 'us,' Andre. There's me and there's that," she said, pointing her chin at the sticky, lifeless cock that rested along his thigh. She pulled the khaki pants up her shapely thighs and over her tight bottom. "That's all."

A few minutes later, she slipped from the condominium and called the elevator. The wait and the following descent seemed interminable, but it allowed her to reflect.

She had been sleeping with Andre for several weeks. Actually, "sleeping" was too mild a word. She had been fucking him. That's all it was, pure and simple. While he may have wanted more – a relationship – he wasn't going to get it. Christine was in it for the sex and nothing else. From past experience, she knew she would soon tire of him.

That's how it had gone with the previous forays outside her marriage. Every few months, she would meet a handsome man in this place or that – a club; Mariano’s; wherever – and strike up a scorching month or so of hard sex. And then she would get bored.

Fidelity had never been her strong suit. In five years of marriage, she couldn't recall a period of six months where the only cock to be buried in her snug pussy was her husband's. Two or three months maybe, but no more than that. She had yet to get caught, at least since she had recited her wedding vows.

When she and Charlie were still in college but still in the early stages of their relationship, she had attended a fraternity party.  As the night wound down, she found herself in a senior's bunk. He had not been overly discrete about the tryst and, the rumor mill being what it was, word had made its way back to Charlie. Bitter fights followed, but they had managed to patch up their broken relationship and, for the most part, move on.

But from then on, Christine walked on eggshells around Charlie when it came to other men. If they were at a party and someone hit on her, she made it very clear that she was spoken for. And though she had made some great male friends in college, she didn't keep in contact with any of them for fear that Charlie would suspect her of having an affair. She took such great pains to ease his fears that her own fears – of Charlie actually suspecting her infidelity – bordered on paranoia.

Hence her preference for random assignations with otherwise strangers.

The pinging of the elevator announcing her arrival in the lobby pulled her from her contemplation and she exited the car, moved through the lobby, and out to the street.

***

The weekend passed. Sunday afternoon, Christine was reclining on the couch, comfortable in sweats and a baggy tee shirt, her flaxen hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. Charlie was at East Bank Club working out and, after lunch with a few girlfriends, she passed the afternoon on the couch, reading the New York Times, a Lifetime Channel movie playing in the background.

"Look who I found," Charlie called out when he returned late in the afternoon, dropping his gym bag at the door.

Christine lowered the paper to see her husband enter the living room, Max behind him with a large duffel bag slung across his shoulder.

"Hey, Chris," he greeted her.

"Hey there, yourself, sweetie," she responded with a bright smile, folding the newspaper and getting up to hug him. "It's so good to see you."

Max dropped his bag as she approached and gave her a big bear hug, lifting her off her dainty feet and almost squeezing the breath from her lungs.

"It's been too long," he said, releasing his older brother's wife.

"Yeah, no kidding." Christine gave him a playful punch on the shoulder. "And you live so close, too. Why don't we ever see you?"

"I'm a busy man. The ladies take up all of my time," he responded lightheartedly.

She just rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"Why don't we go up to Club Lucky for dinner in a little bit?" Charlie said, joining the conversation.

"Sounds good to me," Max agreed, looking to Christine for her nod of approval. When he got it, he bent and retrieved his bag from the floor. "Well, I think I'll put this in the guest room and then we can go."

In the guest room, he zipped open the duffel and shoved the bag’s contents haphazardly into dresser drawers.

Max really liked Christine. She was a real sweetheart in his view. She got along great with his family, easing into the roles of daughter-in-law and sister-in-law with little effort. And she never ignored him, either, the way his other brother's wives had. Every time he saw her, she asked how school going and whether he was dating anyone.  Unlike his other sisters-in-law, she seemed genuinely interested in him.

He thought it interesting, the relationships he had with his brothers and their wives. He got along great with Jimmy and Steve but hated their wives, finding them snotty and aloof, far too interested in the money they’d married into. By contrast, he wasn't that fond of Charlie, thinking him to be an arrogant ass, but his wife couldn’t be sweeter.

She was also hot as fuck, he thought. She had a banging little body and the prettiest cheerleader face. She always dressed well – nothing flashy, but she was always put together. When she hugged him, her large breasts molding themselves to his chest and the floral scent of her shampoo wafting about him, his cock never failed to stir.

Done with his clothes, Max threw an extra pair of shoes into the closet and put his toiletries in the guest bathroom, and then rejoined Charlie and Christine in the living room.

***

"Mornin'.

"Mornin' to you, kid," Christine countered, raising her eyes from her computer screen to see Max shuffle into the kitchen, his shorts and tee shirt rumpled from a night of sleeping in them.

"Charlie gone already?" he asked, still groggy, retrieving a glass from the cabinet and a bottle of orange juice from the refrigerator. He eyed her as he poured his drink. 'No matter the time of day,' Max thought, 'she always looks put together.' His eyes roamed up the gray wool pants she wore above mid-rise heels and across the cream-colored scoop neck sweater that draped snugly around her torso.

"Yeah. He had an early flight."

"Where'd he go?" he asked, joining her at the table and twisting off the end of a croissant that sat before her. He popped it in his mouth with a mischievous grin.

"Denver. He'll be back tomorrow night." She watched him as he swallowed the stolen morsel. "There's another croissant on the counter if you want it, you know."

"Nah. I'd rather eat yours."

Christine smirked, tapped some keys on the keyboard, and shut the computer, sliding it away from her and leaning back in her chair.

"So, Max, tell me: how's everything going at home?"

"It's fine. Boring.  Mom and Dad are always riding my ass.  I’m getting sick of it, to be honest. I wanna move out but I can’t touch my own money, which is bullshit."

Christine shot him a wan smile.  It wasn’t really his money.  It was in a trust, she knew, as her in-laws had settled trusts for each of the boys.  But that was a nuance she knew Max would not appreciate, so she kept her thoughts to herself.

"Any girls keeping you busy?"

"Nah. I mean, here and there. Nothing special.” He paused, seeming to consider his word. "I just really hate living in that town. It’s so pretentious. The girls are all like Katie and Molly, and you know how I can’t stand those bitches.”

Christine laughed softly.  In their private conversations, Max had let her know exactly how he felt about his other sisters-in-law.  Not that he needed to.  Even without words, he was barely able to conceal his disdain.

"Well, just two more years and you can at least get out of the house, right?  College, maybe?  Or you should travel. Get out of Chicago. Get out of the Midwest."

"Yeah. I've been thinking about that. Not sure about the whole college thing just yet. I mean, I know I should go and I think the whole party scene would be fun, but I’m not sure college is for me, you know?” He rose and retrieved the other croissant from the counter.  “I was thinking maybe I’d go out to Colorado for a few years and work in the mountain and ski. Though Mom and Dad probably wouldn’t let me live in the house."

"Well, I still think college is the way to go, but if you’re not going to do that, then maybe Colorado isn’t a bad idea for a few years. Be a ski bum. Figure out what you want to do with your life." Christine finished her cup of coffee, glanced at her watch, and rose from the table. "Okay, I've got a lot to do today. I better get going."

"Not working?"

"No, the office is closed this week. And anyway, I need to get my Thanksgiving grocery shopping done and run some errands. Wanna go with me?"

"If it's all the same to you, I'd rather just lay around today."

"That's fine. I'll be back in a few hours. What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Whatever. I don't care. I'll eat whatever you make."

***

Christine brought their plates to the table and they sat and ate their meal, catching up with each other's lives. Finishing his beer, Max rose to get another.  She thought about objecting, given that he was not even close to the legal drinking age, but she didn’t want to be that sister-in-law so she let it slide.  Plus, he was kind enough to refill her wine glass again while she cleared the empty plates and put them in the dishwasher.

Max sat at the table as she finished cleaning up and rejoined him.

"So…lacrosse," she said at length. When he didn’t respond to the unspoken inquiry, she continued. “I’m not going to harp on you, Max. I know you get enough of that. But…it just seemed like you really enjoyed it. And you were good at it. Great, to be honest.  I was just surprised when Charlie told me.”

"Yeah." He took a long pull from the bottle. "I mean, I don’t know. I just got sick of it, I guess. Not playing, really, but dealing with all the douchebags on the team. Seems like lacrosse is a magnet for douchebags."

Christine tilted her head a little, a smile in her eyes.  “Charlie played lacrosse,” she said playfully, her tongue a little thick from the alcohol.

Max just looked at her, a faint smile slowly forming on his lips.  “Need I say more?”

Christine rolled her eyes but indulged him with a light chuckle. She took a sip of wine. "So…why do you think Charlie wanted you to stay here this week?"

"I dunno. Maybe he just thought you might like the company, I guess."

Christine nodded again, her flaxen, ponytailed hair bobbing behind her, considering the kid across the table from her.  When she’d started dating Charlie, Max was still in elementary school.  It was obvious to her, as an outsider, that the boy was different from his brothers. He cared about different things and was not as driven as the other three.  She felt an immediate affinity for the boy.

And she’d watched him grow up, too.  Which is not to say that she’d watch him mature.  That’s not a word she’d use for him, not yet.  But he grew, developed. He was still lanky but the muscles were starting to find the bones.  And he was handsome, with those piercing eyes and the lazy smile and that floppy brown mess atop his head that seemed to be de rigueur amongst boys of his generation.  He was, in a word, a hot little thing…though not so little.

After an inordinate pause, Christine finally responded.  "I'm not sure that's it."

A quizzical look passed over his face.

Christine pushed her chair back a little and turned to face him more directly. "What I think is this: he wants you here to keep an eye on me." Her manicured fingers twirled the wineglass atop the granite table, causing it to let out a faint squeak.

Max smirked at her. "Keep an eye on you? What? Why? I don’t understand."

"I don't think he trusts me," she responded, leaning back in the chair and taking a swig of wine down her slender throat. Her soft breasts thrust forward with the movement, swelling her otherwise slim torso.

"Trust you? Of course, he trusts you. Why wouldn't he? You’re the coolest chick ever. A lot better than those other two I have to call my sisters-in-law. Seems like you’re a really good wife."

"Well," she began, leaning forward. The scoop neck of her sweater billowed outward, affording Max a glimpse of the bra-encased breasts hanging from her chest. Christine knew she was playing with fire here, but the alcohol clouded her judgment just enough that she paid no attention to the warning signs, and continued.  "That's the problem: I have indeed been a good wife."

"Yeah? So?"

"Well, I've been a good wife…" Christine took a deep breath, considering.  She hadn’t crossed any line.  Not yet.  She could pull back from this recklessness and pretend it never happened.  Max was too dense to even understand what was unfolding right before her eyes.  Unfortunately, that little fact spurred her on.

Christine rose from the chair, approached Max, and kicked a leg over his, settling her firm bottom on his lap. The faint scent of her perfume wafted around him and he inhaled deeply. "I've been a good wife to many, many men," she completed in a sing-song voice, draping her tanned arms around her brother-in-law's neck, nuzzling her soft, wet lips against his ear.

"Oh, Jesus," he gasped, squirming in his chair. "What…what are you doing?"

Christine ground her butt against him in response, leveraging her arms to pull him closer to her, squishing her breasts between their bodies. Almost involuntarily, Max's hands went to her trim hips.

His actions could be interpreted as an effort to push her away, to gain space between his thickening cock and her grinding hips.

But that would be the wrong interpretation.

"Charlie wants you here," she breathed into his ear, her hot breath sending chills up his spine, "so you can spy on me."

"But why would…" he grunted before Christine took his earlobe between her teeth and bit down gently.

"You're not going to do that, though, are you?" she asked in a whisper, her firm breasts pressing against him, her nipples hard against his chest.

Max merely shook his head.

"You know that snitches get stitches, right Max? You’re not a snitch, are you, sweetie?" she inquired, her voice still a whisper in his ear.

Another shake of the head.

Christine released an arm from behind his neck and brought it between them, tweaking one of her brother-in-law's nipples between her manicured nails.

"Ugh," he groaned, Christine's slender fingers descending across his ripped stomach and cupping his twitching cock through his cotton shorts.

She raised herself from his lap and pressed her slender fingers against his heaving chest, urging him to push away from the table. The chair squeaked across the hardwood floor and Christine grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head.

Max looked up at his sister-in-law through hooded eyes, shocked but burning with need at her behavior. She smiled back at him, the girl-next-door appearance and the radiant smile sharply incongruent with her depraved conduct.

She bent at the waist, her little bottom bumping against the table and causing the wine to slosh around in her glass. "I cheated on him. Years ago." Her baby blue eyes, sparkling now, remained locked on his as she bent further, her soft lips descending on one of his exposed nipples. "He thinks I've done it again…he always does."

"Oh, fuck," Max groaned as Christine's lips locked around the darkened flesh, sucking it between her teeth, nibbling lightly.

She held herself steady with one hand against his chest as the other closed around the thickening shaft hidden beneath his athletic shorts. She stroked him gently at first, her slender fingers coaxing more hardness into his cock. She felt the heat of him through the fabric and her manipulation of the shaft increased, the cock growing in his shorts.

Christine let his nipple pop from her lips and she leaned into him. "I wanna suck my brother-in-law's fat cock," she hissed into his ear. "May I?"  The question was rhetorical and without waiting for an answer, she knelt between Max's spread legs and yanked at his shorts.

Putting his hands on the seat, he raised his ass and Christine pulled the shorts and boxers down his thighs and over his knees, helping him pull a foot from them.

His cock sprang up when released, slapping against his taut stomach before standing erect, swaying back and forth. The cock's movement reminded her of a display erected on the plaza outside her office building, a series of tall, steel rods that swayed with the blowing of the wind, clanging against each other, making music.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

It was also one of the most beautiful things Christine had seen in quite some time. A proud cock, impossibly straight, thick without being obscene.  The pink unblemished flesh was taut and rippled with veins that crisscrossed each other, pulsing in time with the racing of the boy’s heart.  The head was thick and flared out to form a full crown. A pair of bloated balls hung heavily below the quivering shaft, the flesh smooth like silk

Christine wrapped her slender fingers around him, her manicured nails barely touching each other as she slowly tugged the overheated flesh. The pulsing in the veins became more intense and the heat blossomed wildly in her fist. She dipped her head and her soft pink tongue slithered out, swiping across the crown of Max's cock.

"Oh my God," he breathed, his eyes wide.

"Oh my God, is right," she muttered, her attention focused on the cock before her. She squeezed her hand up its length, squeezing tighter as her fingers met the flared crown.  The flesh of his cockhead swelled, shiny and taut, and a droplet of pre-cum appeared. She used a manicured finger to retrieve it and slid her fist back down the shaft, a trail of semen glistening along the underside of his shaft.

She looked up at Max to find his eyes screwed shut. She spat a wad of saliva, aiming for his cock.

His eyes flew open at the sound and with the sensation of the warm spit sliding down the hot flesh of his shaft. He looked into Christine's smoldering eyes; her smile was lust-filled as her clenching fist again ascended the length of his cock and back down. She bent forward, her lips parted, and her warm mouth engulfed as much of his length as she could manage, her tongue swirling over the swollen head, teasing the ridge just below the crown

"Fuck," he groaned, his eyes slamming shut as his cockhead bumped against the back of his brother's wife's throat.

Christine gagged at the intrusion. Spit poured from her mouth and dripped down the inflamed flesh. She pulled her now-puffy lips up the shaft, leaving just the head in her mouth, and jerked at Max's cock in her hot, slick fist.

Involuntarily, his hands dropped to his sides, bracing himself on the chair's seat as his hips bucked violently into Christine's face. His jerking jammed his shaft against the back of her throat again, causing her to gag further. Her nose crashed into his pubic bone and her eyes teared up.

She placed a hand on his stomach to hold him steady, her cherry nails fanning out across his flesh before curling in, digging into him. Christine pulled her head back, popping the saliva-covered cock from her mouth, her other hand brutally tugging at the shaft.

"Cum in my mouth, brother-in-law," she whispered, her lips slamming back over the head of his cock almost before the wicked words had tumbled across them.

Max's cock slipped into her throat. She held him steady there, her soft lips clamped tightly around the base of his cock and her right hand cradling his balls, massaging the heavy sac. She wagged her head back and forth, like a dog tearing at a bone.

She released her grip on his balls and slid her hand beneath them, the soft flesh of the sac dragging along the inside of her forearm. The pad of her index finger brushed against Max's perineum before withdrawing, a long nail scraping back across the highly sensitive flesh.

"Oh, fuuuuck!" he grunted, his head lolling back and forth. Max's cock lurched in her mouth, his cockhead flaring against her constricting throat, and a torrent of cum burst from his shaft and splashed against her throat, the boy’s cum sliding down to her stomach.

Max's hips continued to jerk, albeit less violently, as a second and then a third stream of cum filled his sister-in-law's sucking mouth. When his cock ceased twitching, he settled his sixteen-year-old ass against the chair and released the death grip on the seat bottom, his breath ragged.

Christine let the flaccid cock fall from her lips; a rope of saliva mixed with cum was strung between her lips and the head of Max's cock. It snapped and fell to the front of her sweater, darkening the cream-colored fabric.

"Now you see why Charlie doesn't trust me," she shamelessly declared.

Max's eyes slid open to find Christine, manicured hands on his knees, pushing herself up, a wicked smile parting her bruised lips. A drop of his cum fell from her chin and splattered on his bare knee.

On her feet, Christine turned and retrieved her wineglass from the table, taking a drink as she walked into the kitchen. She swished the liquid around in her mouth and spit it into the sink. She returned to the dining room a moment later.

"Be right back," she said, leaning into him, and giving him a soft kiss on the lips. She patted his shoulder and whispered into his ear, "And get that cock hard again."

Christine turned and walked away from him. He watched her as she sauntered down the hallway toward her bedroom, her little bottom, still clad in gray wool pants, swinging provocatively. Her mid-rise heels cracked against the hardwood planks.

In her absence, Max remained seated but looked around the condominium, a hand tugging at his thick but temporarily soft shaft. 'Jesus,' he thought to himself. 'What the fuck was that?'

As much as he had daydreamed about fucking Christine, there was no question in his mind that this was inexcusable. His brother had left him here this morning to keep his wife company, yet twelve hours later Max's cock was buried in her throat, pumping her stomach full of cum. And apparently, it wasn't over yet.

The barely audible sound of Christine's bare feet along the floor turned his attention toward the darkened hallway. At first, there was little more than a hint of her shapely form, shown only by a faint light that emanated from her bedroom. But as she made her way closer to the mouth of the hallway, the living room and dining room lights illuminated her.

Max sucked in his breath and blood rushed to his cock as she strode across the living room toward the open dining room, her eyes locked on his shaft, a slight smirk forming across her wet lips. In her bedroom, Christine had removed her clothes. All of them.

Advancing on him, Max soaked up her exquisite beauty. The toned muscles in her legs undulated with every step. The blonde tuft of her trimmed pubic mound glistened with wetness that had collected on the downy hairs. Above a taut and toned stomach, her full breasts bounced, the soft flesh surrounded by a crisp tan line. Her swollen nipples were surrounded by crinkled areolas a slightly darker hue than the flesh of her breasts

Without breaking stride, Christine circled the table, threw a tanned leg across his lap, and sat down on him heavily, trapping his shaft between them.

"Ready to fuck your brother's wife?" she moaned into his ear, lifting her lithe body along his.  Her sopping labia parted against his shaft, hugging it in their hot, slick embrace. She rotated her hips toward him and lowered herself again. Max's twitching cock slid along the crevice formed by her flowered pussy and glided over her engorged clitoris, causing her to shudder.

Max was speechless but not motionless. His hands went to her pliant hips, gripping them lightly as she rocked her hips against him, the underside of his shaft slithering back and forth across her swollen clit.

Christine arched her back, sending her firm breasts toward his face, a thick nipple prodding his lips apart.

"Suck," she ordered, her bright eyes easing closed when he complied. "That's it," she responded, her voice softer, the words drawn out.

Beneath her, Max squirmed, eager to sink his shaft into her scorching pussy. His lips fastened onto a thick nipple at her command, and he swirled his tongue across the distended teat, manipulating it. One of Christine's hands gripped the back of his head, his short hair locked between her slender fingers as her nails dug into his scalp, pulling him closer to her torso, and shoving her large breast into his mouth.

Max's grip on her rocking hips strengthened, holding her fast, and he arched his hips into her. The entire length of his shaft scraped along her agitated clit.

"Oh, God," she moaned from deep in her throat, pulling him tighter against her breasts, throwing her head back, her ponytail almost reaching the small of her back. "Yessss!" Her little body shuddered atop her brother-in-law, and a thick mass of wetness flowed from her pussy, saturating his cock before washing over his balls.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as her body settled, her mini-orgasm roiling in the pit of her stomach, throbbing in her inflamed nipples.

She released her grip on the back of Max's head and took his face in both hands, kissing him hard on the lips. Her soft, wet tongue fucked into his mouth, running along his teeth, and she pulled back. "I want you in me," she whispered, her eyes boring in on his.

"I wanna be in you," Max responded breathlessly.

"I want you to fuck me," she returned, lifting her dripping pussy away from the thick shaft.=

"I want to fuck you so fuckin' bad."

Christine reached between their heaving bodies and encircled the quivering cock in her slender fingers, bringing the head in line with her splayed labia. "I want you...to cum...deep...in my...cunt!" she moaned, sitting down on Max's lap again, his thick, rubbery head shoving her lips aside and slicing into her.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned through gritted teeth, Christine's cunt seeming to melt around his pulsing shaft. She draped herself along his body, her arms locked behind his neck, and used her toned legs to lift herself off him.

She raised herself until his shaft almost fell from her sopping cunt and then slammed herself back down, her burning clit crashing against his pubic bone, mashing that little nub of bundled nerves.

"So…fucking…hot," she grunted in Max's ear, spearing herself on his protruding shaft, holding herself there, grinding her sensitive clit between their bodies.

He released her hips, imprints remaining where his gripping fingers had once been. His hands traveled up her rib cage and squeezed between their bodies, fingers searching for then finding her distended nipples. Her tongue busy at his ear, Max pinched her burning nipples lightly, tugging them a little, and Christine gasped at the exquisite pressure on her tender flesh.

"Yesss," she hissed, squirming her cunt against Max's sixteen-year-old cock. "Harder, please. Twist them."

Max's grip on her nipples increased and he squeezed the flesh tighter.

Atop him, Christine's movements became erratic as she jerked in his lap, assaulting his cock in an irregular rhythm. When he twisted her nipples in one direction and then the other, her jerking stopped.  Christine plastered her clit against his pubic bone. Her little body went rigid and her breathing halted with a sharp intake. Her cunt constricted around the fat cock stretching her walls.

"Oh Fuck!" she exhaled after a moment, her head tossed back.

She jerked again. Just once: her cunt slackened and her body lifted, seemingly of its own volition, away from Max before slamming back toward him again, his shaft piercing her saturated cunt. Then she was still but for a vibration that coursed through her muscles, contracting her cunt around her husband's brother's fat cock.

"Uggh!" and her body quaked again, lifting off the battering cock twice. Juice from her cunt flowed from between her stretched lips, pouring along Max's shaft. It dripped over his balls and across his perineum, tickling his asshole. He clenched his ass cheeks and arched his hips, slamming into Christine's cunt with force.

"Uuuugggghhhh!" came the guttural groan from deep within her throat. She fell back, catching herself against the table behind her, Max's trembling rod still lodged in her unfaithful cunt.

Christine adjusted herself, getting her feet behind his ass on the chair and lifting herself to her elbows while Max maintained an even thrusting into her stretched cunt.

"There you go...you young punk...keep fucking me." Christine's face twisted into a mask of lust, any semblance of decency long gone. "How long...have you...wanted this?" she teased her teenage brother-in-law.

"So...long," came his grunted response. Christine rotated her hips around on Max's lap, his thick cock pulling at her tender cunt lips.

"I bet you have...you dirty little fucker." She twisted her body to the right, bracing herself on one elbow. Her left hand strayed down her taut stomach muscles and over the small patch of pubic hair that sat above her otherwise bald cunt. Her manicured fingers found her throbbing clit, massaging it in tight circles as Max looked on, her doing all the work.

"I've seen...how you look...at me." Her fingers danced across her clit, dropping to the junction of her cunt lips and Max's cock to gather that slick mess on her fingertips.  "Bet you never thought...I'd be riding...your thick cock... did ya?"

With Max shaking his head, Christine increased the pressure of her fingers against her clit, increased the speed at which they smoothed across the scalding little bud. The red lacquer adorning her nails was a blur.

"Still think...I'm a good...little...wife?" she gasped, pushing herself off the table and moving her body over his, her full tits smashing against Max's sweaty chest.

"Mm-hm," he moaned, his young brain unable to construct full sentences.

"That's right," she mumbled, her wet lips closing on Max's, her pink tongue sinking into his mouth.  "I'm a great wife...as long as...you're not...my husband."

Max groaned into her, his cock twitching inside her tightly gripping cunt, her scalding wetness running down his shaft and slicking his balls. "Ugh...so fuckin' filthy," he breathed.

Christine laughed. It was a throaty laugh, full of mirth.  "You think...I'm filthy...brother-in-law?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," he grunted.

"You're right...that's why...your stupid brother...wanted you here...to see if I'm...cheating...on him."

"Are...you?" he questioned, his malfunctioning brain not allowing him to realize the absurdity of the question.

"Where's...your cock?" she inquired, twisting her hips, forcing Max's cock to bore into her, stretch her cunt lips wide.

"In your...pussy."

"In whose pussy?" she taunted, suddenly bringing her hips to a halt, her brother-in-law's thick cock buried in her to its root.

"In your pussy," he breathed, not getting it.

"In your BROTHER's pussy," she emphasized before resuming her cuntal assault.

"Oh, God."

"Fucking it...fucking your brother's wife's cunt...right here...in his dining room…"

Max's head thrashed from side to side.

"…at the table...where he eats...his dinner...every night...dinner that his...faithful little wife...cooks...for him."

"You're not...so faithful." Max barely managed to expel the words from his throat.

"Fuck...no...I'm…not!" Christine grunted, impaling her needy on his trembling shaft with each word before leaning forward and up. She cupped one of her tits in her left hand and raised it to his mouth, her thick nipple grazing his cheek.

"You filthy little whore!" he sneered before sucking the distended nipple between his lips, biting the tender flesh.

"Fuck yeah...I'm a filthy...little slut....nothing gets me wetter…than when…all my fuck buddies…tell me I’m their…their whore…their plaything."

Her tit still shoved in his face, Max's eyes widened at her revelation.

"That's...right," she moaned. "All my little...fuck-me friends...like my boss...or those stupid fraternity boys from DePaul...”  Her breath was ragged, hitched.  She leaned into him, her plush lips at his ear.  “…or your cousin Sean."

"Oh, God!" Max groaned, his balls tightening.

"They all call me whore...slut...white-trash cunt...fucktoy."

"You are...such a...filthy...cunt!" he mumbled through the hot flesh of Christine's left tit molding itself to his face, almost choking on the nipple.

"You gonna...cum in me...brother-in-law? Gonna get...your brother's wife...pregnant?" The thought of it – the wantonness of being impregnated by your husband's kid brother – brought Christine to the edge.

When her hips next fell, when Max's thick shaft ground along the floor of her cunt, her muscles slammed down around him and her stomach clenched hard, violently, in a full-blown orgasm. She threw her head back, ripping her raw nipple from between his clenching teeth. A thick mess gushed from her cunt around the invading shaft, dousing his cock and thighs and the chair on which he sat, before her cunt muscles squeezed tight, sealing her wetness inside her.

Max's cock surged in the depths of his brother's wife when her cunt strangled him. He ground his teeth and his hands gripped the edges of the chair so hard his knuckles turned white. His toes curled inward and his knees locked. His hips jerked, bucking his cock deeper into Christine's sodden cunt.

"Oh, God, yes! Cum in me!" she groaned, her head back up and her face buried in Max's neck.

Thick cum coursed through his shaft, pulsing his taut flesh within that burning pussy. Buried deep, the head of his cock opened up and released a violent surge of cum that splattered against Christine's cunt walls.

"Fill my cunt,” she hissed, her entire being shaking on her brother-in-law’s lap.  “Empty those young fucking balls inside your stupid brother’s wife!”

Max continued to jerk beneath her. His cock flooded her sopping cunt with scalding cum. As her cunt muscles relaxed and contracted and relaxed again, cum mixed with her fluids slid from between them, dripping down the length of his shaft.

***

Later that evening, on the television mounted on the wall opposite the bed, a pretty little flat-chested brunette was bent over a couch, her father-in-law’s absurd cock pounding into her dripping cunt, filth spewing from the woman’s lips.

Beneath covers pulled up to their chins, Christine and her husband's little brother lay in bed, her slender fingers slowly tugging at his thick cock, keeping it engorged, ready.

As father-in-law took his son’s wife’s hair in his fist and yanked sharply back, eliciting a deep moan from the woman, Christine's cell phone rang. Her left hand still gripping Max's bloated shaft, she reached for it with her right. She read the Caller ID and a wanton smile spread across her otherwise angelic face.

She hit the "answer" button and lifted the phone to her ear. "Hi, Lindsay…how are you?"

Beside her, Max stiffened upon hearing his mom's name.

"Just fine, Christine," she responded as Christine slithered beneath the covers, taking Max's cock in her unfaithful mouth. She felt him shudder with the debauchery of what she was doing. "I was just calling to check in on Max," Lindsay informed.

"Oh, he's fine. We're just watching a little TV," she responded after popping the shaft from her mouth, a string of spit and pre-cum dripping from her lower lip. 'In the bed I share with your son,' she added to herself, 'with his cock buried in your daughter-in-law's throat.'

Christine burrowed further under the covers and lapped her tongue at his balls. "He's not causing you any trouble, is he?" she heard from the earpiece while above her, Max gasped.

She pulled herself from beneath the sheets and straddled Lindsay’s son, her husband's little brother. "Not at all, Mom." She leaned her chest forward, shoving one of her soft tits in Max's face. "He's been great, really," she chirped, her eyes easing shut as Max's teeth clamped down on a sore but still distended nipple.

"All right. Say, what time do you want us to come down on Thursday for Thanksgiving?"

"Any time...you want," she grunted as Max's cock pushed into her, forcing her slick cunt lips to make way for the thick shaft.

"Christine?"

Beneath her, Max thrashed his head back and forth. The thought of fucking his brother's wife while she was on the phone with his mom caused his brain to sizzle, the cum to boil in his balls.

"Mm-hm?" Christine was fearful of responding verbally with her clit smashed between their grinding pubic bones.

"You know, I was asking all those questions about Max. It's not that we don't trust you and Charlie…we just worry about him."

"I know, Mom."

Christine paused when she felt Max's cock erupt deep in her cunt, blisteringly hot cum splashing against the slick walls of her cunt.

"But no need to worry," she continued through gritted teeth, trying to stave off her impending orgasm until she hung up the phone. "He's behaving very well. Trust me."

Published 
Written by ISYM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments