Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lance's First Extra-Marital Adventure

"Lance tries to find something more than his bland marriage offers."

16
5 Comments 5
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Like so many days before, the alarm went off at 5:15. Lance rolled over and turned it off. After another night of average sleep, Lance got out of bed to go through his morning routine: brush teeth, shave, shower, dress, leave the bathroom.

The whole time he was careful to not wake his sleeping wife. As he left the master bathroom he switched off the light and quietly shut the door. He walked over to kiss his wife on her forehead and headed out for the day.

The commute from his home in a New Jersey suburb to New York City was a bit over an hour each way but Lance had never truly minded the drive. He enjoyed the time to think and decompress. Lately, things hadn't been great at home and he'd found ways to help his mood on the drive to work.

He turned on his favorite podcast as he hit the turnpike, and started to think about the coming weekend. Family birthday dinner on Friday night with the in-laws, honey-do list on Saturday, business dinner on Saturday night in the city, church on Sunday. Once again there wasn't a bit of fun on the weekend.

What happened to nights on the town? he thought. What happened to sexy plans with Sarah? What happened to all my friends?

Just like so many other times, Lance pushed the thoughts from his head as he continued to drive towards the city and his mundane job. Another day of paperwork. Another day of putting in time.

This same schedule had been the norm for the past five years since Lance and Sarah married. But things had been harder lately. Lance's sex drive was just as strong as it had ever been, but Sarah had lost some interest. Lance didn't know if it was due to the busy schedule, if it was because he'd gained ten pounds, or if she'd just got bored with the normal, scheduled sex.

Lance's mind still flooded with fantasies. Despite the fact that he was nearing thirty, he was still as horny as he was at eighteen. He wanted to try everything. He had fantasies that were unfulfilled. He never felt fulfilled.

Strangely enough, he was usually horniest in the morning. He had fallen into a routine. He would get to his office, organize his paperwork and respond to emails and then he would slink away to his private bathroom to watch some porn, read some erotica and masturbate.

This was what life had come to. Lance thought that getting married to his sexy wife would be all he ever needed. But that was when sex was a priority for both of them, not just him.

Now, after he'd finished his morning ritual, Lance sat and stared at his computer screen. Before he realized, fifteen minutes passed - but he had an idea. He was going to take control of his life and have some fun. Well, at least try.

Wiggling the mouse to wake up his computer monitor, his fingers went to work. The incognito browser came up and he logged into his craigslist account. After another fifteen minutes, he'd posted his first advertisement on Craigslist:

Married man seeking married woman for excitement. Hi. I'm a 27-year-old married male that is lacking a lot of things in my marriage. We got married young and are still really close but a lot of the intimacy has gone. I miss the butterflies that come along with a first kiss. I miss dressing up for someone special. I miss fancy and sexy dates. What I am looking for is someone in a similar situation that understands what I am going through and wants the same things. I understand discretion is a must in this situation but please respond with a picture and a bit about yourself. Have a great day.

The rest of the day was incredibly unproductive. He refreshed his inbox over and over and over again. When the clock hit five, he shut down his computer and headed home. Driving, Lance obsessively checked his phone. He knew that when he got home, he'd have to shut his phone off for dinner with the in-laws and another night of a little reading before an early bedtime.

It wasn't until Saturday afternoon that his weekend was made.

After cleaning the lawn mower and putting it into the garage, Lance checked his phone and saw he had an email in his Gmail account:

From: Meg

Subject: Your Married Friend

Just to start I want to tell you that I never respond to ads like this. I have scanned through craigslist occasionally to pass some time and fantasize about some things that I could do. But I've never responded.

Why did I respond to yours? I'm not really sure. I think it was because we are in a similar situation. I miss butterflies and I miss intimacy. I don't even know what I'm looking for. At least a friend that I could chat with and be able to understand what's going on. I think eventually I would like to meet someone but I'm not sure how far I'd take it. I've never cheated on my husband.

Anyways, a picture of myself is attached. Hope you write back."

Lance thought that this was exactly what he needed. It was refreshing to know that someone was in a similar situation and it was nice that they reached out to him. He hadn't had any faith that someone would respond.

The shocking part was opening the picture... he knew Meg! They'd gone to high school together and had mutual friends. This just threw a wrench into the whole thing. Should he respond? Should he just forget about it? He was nervous but the massive erection in his shorts was telling him to respond.

Mustering up the courage, Lance sent back a brief message and picture. From there, communication was easy as they started to really click, each new email revealing a fantasy that the two of them shared.

Eventually, Lance took the plunge. "Hey Meg, would you want to go hiking on Tuesday? I have some free time and think it would be great to be able to chat in person and get to know each other more."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll make sure to wear something cute for my new friend."

~~~~

Sitting in his car, Lance was anxious, waiting for a green van to pull into the parking lot. He never really understood the meaning of "sweaty palms" until now. Despite his nervousness, Lance had a full on boner in his jeans. He didn't know why he was so aroused. Honestly, the talks with Meg had been quite innocent up to this point, But something had Lance excited for this date.

The green van pulled into the lot and parked directly behind Lance's car.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

They had chosen a hike that wasn't too close to their homes so they wouldn't be too worried about friends or family seeing them. This was all uncharted territory for both of them.

Meg and Lance got out of their vehicles. Meg gave Lance a nervous smile and Lance waved as they approached each other. The initial hug was a bit awkward because Lance didn't want Meg to feel how excited he was.

Meg was really cute, short and petite but with huge boobs (probably 34DD, Lance assessed). It was something that really attracted Lance because he'd never had any experience with bigger boobs. She had a cute little bubble butt and shoulder-length blonde hair. She had a nervous smile, rarely showing her teeth, but something about it endeared her to Lance.

As they walked, the conversation was easy. They talked about their spouses and lack of affection. They talked about their hobbies and goals. They talked about their need for more. Everything was clicking and Lance was feeling a bit more confident.

They reached the top of a hill and decided to take a break. Lance also decided to take a leap of faith and hug Meg and let her feel just how excited he was. He pulled her close and made sure that his rock hard cock pressed against her stomach. She never said anything but pulled him in close.

The ice was broken and they got even more friendly. When they resumed their walk, they held hands. The conversation turned sexual when Meg mentioned porn. There was a porn festival in town and they both wanted to go. Their spouses weren't fans of porn but Lance and Meg were super horny at this point and felt a little porn would be nice. Unfortunately, the festival was an hour drive away and they didn't have that time.

At their next break, they embraced again. Lance was still rock hard and Meg was well aware of how big he was. She leaned in for a kiss and that's when Lance felt it. He had never been unfaithful to his wife but the chemistry he felt with Meg was unbelievable. He was so attracted to this woman and he wanted more.

Lance opened his mouth to welcome Meg's tongue and the two locked in the most passionate kiss either of them had experienced in a while. As the temperature rose between the two of them, a family was walking up the trail towards them.

Breathless, Meg whispered, "Let's go to your car."

The walk up the trail had been a leisurely one but they had a place to be now. They hurried back to the parking lot as the sun was going down.

They got into Lance's car and the sexual chemistry was undeniable. They kissed. They kissed hard and passionate. Meg's hand wandered from Lance's hair, down his chest and into his lap. She grasped his hard cock through his jeans.

Lance took this as a sign that she was ready for more. He pushed her back into her seat, taking control. He kissed her neck as he put a hand between her legs and found her hot pussy. She lost control as he started to rub her pussy through her thin pants. Lance didn't know that Meg had set out hoping that things would progress and she wasn't wearing panties. He continued to kiss her neck and down to her big breasts. Her breathing was getting heavy as he continued to rub her clit through her pants.

Meg tried to push Lance back so they could kiss but he had other ideas. He continued to kiss his way down her chest and stomach. As he got lower, he unbuttoned her pants and pulled up her shirt. Lance leaned back and watched Meg's face as his hand slid inside the front of her pants. As Lance went lower and realized there were no panties, he got super excited. His hand slid all the way until he eased two fingers into her wet hole.

As he rubbed and fingered her wet pussy, he started to kiss her stomach and went lower towards her pussy. He put a third finger inside her as he flicked her clit with his tongue. Meg let out a shriek and grabbed the back of Lance's head. She pulled his head into her pussy while he continued to flick her clit with his tongue and finger-fuck her. The pace increased until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Don't stoppp!"

Meg exploded and had one of the best orgasms of her life. Lance sat up and wiped off his face and smiled, satisfied with a job well done.

She leaned back and rested a minute before she seductively looked over at Lance and said, "Your turn good looking.'"

Lance leaned back as she unzipped his pants and grabbed his cock out from his boxers. She held it in her hand and looked at it for a few seconds before starting to stroke it.

"I'm so fucking horny, I don't know how I'm going to last," Lance said.

Without saying a word, Meg leaned down and took his cock into her mouth. It took Lance by surprise but he wrapped his hands in her hair. She bobbed up and down and gagged a few times but she kept trying to take more and more. The feeling of her smooth mouth on his cock drove Lance closer and closer to the edge.

Lance felt his orgasm nearing and she took him almost all of the way into her mouth. Lance lifted his ass when his orgasm hit. His eyes rolled as he enjoyed wave after wave of pleasure, unloading into her mouth. It felt like he was never going to stop cumming.

As she sat up, she smiled, threw her head back and swallowed it all. Lance smiled and leaned in to kiss her. This took Meg by surprise but she excitedly kissed him back. After they'd kissed for a few minutes, they separated and leaned back to catch their breath.

"That's so damn hot that you kissed me after you came in my mouth. My husband would never do that. Ever," Meg said.

"Just think of it as a reward for one of the most incredible blow jobs of my life," Lance winked.

They looked at the clock and realized that it was time to go. They kissed for a few more minutes before leaving, having vowed to see each other soon.

............................

This is my first of many stories which are strongly based in truth. Names have been changed to protect the innocent. Please message or comment with feedback.

Published 
Written by LanceStories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments