Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leeds Hotel Revenge Fuck

"When opportunity comes your way take it, even if it's a one time only revenge fuck."

58
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"I was thirty-eight and married when this encounter took place. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I am neither of those things now."

Revenge is sweet...

This is a true story from my time as a management account for BT. My work regularly took me to various offices around the UK. On this occasion, I had a meeting in an office in Leeds and had travelled up on a Sunday night for an early meeting the next day. I had gone down to the bar for a drink or two. It was relatively quiet for a weekend night as the hotel bar was usually a popular destination on a weekend.

The waiter sat a couple at the table diagonally opposite me. That section of the hotel bar was quiet and almost as soon as they were seated they began arguing. An attractive couple in their mid to late twenties, really well-dressed. Whilst I tried not to look at them I couldn't help but hear.

"You know you do it," she said, "you were flirting with her again. You hate it if I so much as smile at a man but it's okay for you to chat her up in front of me at every family event. It makes me feel like shit!"

"I wasn't flirting or chatting her up. We were talking. How was I flirting?"

There was a temporary truce as they ordered their drinks. Even as the waiter moved away there was a minute or two of silence.

"You were blatantly looking at her cleavage and her legs and I could see the way you were looking at her as you spoke. Smiling like a smarmy bastard. When she walked off you were staring at her arse. I am not stupid. You are such an arrogant bastard. Her skirt was so short everyone could see her white knickers and I know you were looking straight up her skirt when she was sitting opposite you, her legs were so far apart. She's fucking eighteen you pervert!"

"Keep it down! You're nuts, you know that? I wasn't flirting. I wasn't looking up her skirt or at her tits. Why would l? She's your cousin. I also knew you'd be watching me. I was just being friendly and showing an interest."

"Oh yeah and we both know what you're interested in. Everyone in the family knows she's a slut. When she came back she was blatantly touching your hand and you did nothing to move away," she hissed. "I am so fed up, you're always flirting with women and it makes me feel humiliated when you do that. You know what you're doing and you know full well she fancies you. You love it."

"That's enough. This is ridiculous and I'm not talking about this now!"

They sat in silence as their drinks were brought to the table. I looked over at them. Two attractive, young people, sitting stern-faced whilst they sipped their drinks. She looked up and our eyes met for a moment. I looked away. When I looked again she was still staring at me expressionless. I felt slightly embarrassed that I had been caught voyeuring their unhappiness.

He got up and walked in the direction of the toilet.

"I'm sorry if we disturbed you," she said in my direction after a minute or two.

I was a little taken aback. "Oh, that's ok. I wasn't disturbed."

"We're getting married in six months, would you believe? I must be stupid. We've been at my cousin's wedding today."

"Ah, it's a very stressful time in the run-up to your wedding. Everyone argues from time to time. I'm sure you'll sort it out."

"Are you staying here?"

"Yes, I'm in Leeds for a meeting in the morning."

She came to my table and sat opposite me.

"What do you do?"

"I manage the finance for projects..."

"He's not coming back," she interrupted. "He's such a bastard. He was flirting with one of my cousins. She's only eighteen and already has a child. She a right fucking slut."

"Oh, dear. Are you sure he was flirting? He has a very attractive fiancée."

A moment or two of silence.

"Would you like to take me to your room for a while and fuck me?"

"Sorry?!" I said with genuine surprise. She wasn't smiling, just staring at me looking as though she might cry.

"He's not coming back. He'll be in the room sulking, all smug that he walked off and left me here. Can I come to your room for a while and you can fuck me?"

"I think you should go and find your fiancé and sort it out," I said, still surprised by the change of conversation.

"I have never had a one-night stand. Rich is only the third person I've fucked. We've been together for six years. I really would like you to fuck me. Please... I just want you to take me to your room and fuck me or I'll just suck you off if you like."

Ten minutes later she was laying on my bed, fully clothed, with her legs splayed. We had kissed as soon as we got to the room as her hand had rubbed my throbbing erection through my trousers. I walked her backwards to the bed as we kissed and pushed her onto it.

"Oh my god," she said as I knelt on the floor and kissed the inside of her knees, and then ran my tongue up her thighs. My mouth quickly found its way between her legs, kissing and sucking her mound through the expensive lingerie she was wearing. I could taste and smell her excitement. She sucked in her breath as I eased her panties aside as my tongue worked into her sopping wet pussy and then quickly to her clitoris. She was partly shaven and a little stubbly. I was enjoying gently tonguing the folds of her pussy and she took over holding her panties aside. With her other hand, she spread her pussy lips open exposing her clitoris for me. I began to alternate between tasting inside her and circling and flicking her clit.

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

"Just do that," she said, moving her hand to grip the back of my head, holding me in the place she wanted my tongue. I concentrated only on her clit and very quickly she spread her legs as wide as she could whilst letting out a long, high moan. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," she moaned with each movement of her hips.

"I'm fucking cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming..." she exclaimed. She writhed about holding my mouth in place for thirty seconds or so, and then pushed my head away. She panted as though she'd been holding her breath.

"You are fucking good at that she said. I want your cock in my mouth!"

She lay there with her legs splayed. I removed my trousers and I knelt by her mouth. Her tongue snaked out between her lips to circle the head of my stiff cock.

"Just fuck my mouth."

I did as she asked and was soon thrusting deep into a very willing, lipsticked mouth. I looked over at her hand rubbing her wet pussy whilst I fucked her mouth, hard and fast, my eyes locked on hers.

She pulled her mouth away for a second. "Please fuck me. Quickly!"

My cock was harder than it had been in some time. I pulled on a condom as she removed her panties. I moved between her spread legs. She reached between us and guided me into her wet cunt. It felt so good as I slid into her and began to fuck her, a steady rhythm with a quick thrust and slower withdraw.

"You're eating me out again before I go." She started kissing me passionately as I thrust in and out of a gorgeous, tight, wet, pussy. My pace quickening, I was going to cum very soon but I didn't care. If we'd carried on what we'd been doing she would already have a mouthful of cum. I didn't slow to make it last, I wanted to cum and I did. I orgasmed loudly, moaning into her mouth as she moaned into mine.

"Don't stop, I'm going to cum again!" She said urgently.

I carried on thrusting into her and once again her legs spread wider as she orgasmed on my cock. It felt amazing as her vaginal muscles contracted and released through her orgasm. This time she made grunting noises with each thrust of her hips, moving upwards to meet my thrust each time. Even when her orgasm seemed to stop she carried on thrusting as my own movements slowed. My hand moved under her arse and a finger soon found her arsehole. I loved the way it gripped and released my finger as I eased it into her between each spasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, don't stop please, I'm still there..." she said quickly, then the pace of her hips quickened. Driving her onto my cock and then onto my finger. Alternating penetrations.

"Harder! I'm going to cum again, you fucking cunt!" She said. I started thrusting fast and hard.

I am... oh fuck... you cunt, I'm cumming on your fucking cock!" She gripped my back and thrust more vigorously onto my cock and then froze, letting out a deep moan, before sinking back into the mattress.

For a few minutes, I lay between her legs, still inside her. She kept her eyes closed panting and then suddenly. "Oh fuck, I'd better go."

We separated, she got up quickly and tidied herself up, and pulled her panties on, as I watched from the bed. She then went to the bathroom to clean up a little.

She walked over and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you. My pussy really needed that fuck." She stooped down and kissed my flaccid cock. "And thank you too." She smiled at me before giving it a quick suck.

With that, she walked to the door and opened it. As she was about to leave she turned and said, "Are you here tomorrow night?"

"No, I'm going straight home after my meeting tomorrow. I'm here again next Wednesday though."

"OK. I think we need to do that again. I'll leave my number at reception." And with that, she left.

She didn't leave her number, but despite that, I still thought she would turn up the following Wednesday and I waited in the bar for her. She didn't and that was that. A once-only fuck that I still reminisce about.

Published 
Written by Roo_Basra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments