Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let’s Catch Up: Part One

"As our eyes locked, we both knew what we wanted."

34
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
957 words 957 words

I took a job as a bouncer in a small town at a local bar that seemed to attract younger bar flies. Hence, why they needed a bouncer. It was not a dream job but it was a good “spare change” type of job. And the scenery was not too bad either. Working in this type of industry, you eventually get to know the regulars. I figured that would happen but I did not figure I would get to know this regular this well.

Sara was a regular at the bar. She was kind and sweet with a smile that would melt a glacier. We would toss a couple of words back and forth on her way out the door for a smoke but never really too much conversation ever happened. One day our small conversations turned sexual and I will never forget it. Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe she knew what she was doing but she openly expressed her feelings on how she liked to be choked while getting fucked. It was not our normal conversation but it was harmless…or was it?

She was an average average height, thin, brunette with dark brown eyes. She carried a small petite frame that had tiny curves in all of the right places. Her breasts were small but nice to look at through a halter top. She had the most beautiful smile though. One that would just keep me staring into those dark brown eyes

A long time had gone by without me seeing her at the bar and I was getting tired of the bouncer thing and needed a change, so I quit. I had made a lot of friends at the bar, from staff to regulars, and decided that I would return the following to say my final goodbyes as a patron rather than an employee.

I had been there for about an hour or so and was getting ready to leave when she walked through the door. Our eyes locked immediately, she ran up and gave me a big hug. She jumped up on me and wrapped her legs around my body like I had just returned from overseas leave while she kissed me on the cheek. This was a first, she had never done that before.

“Wow! Missed me that much, huh?” I said.

“YES!” She replied! “Let’s go get a drink.”

We found a table and began to talk about life and what she had been up to for the last few months, and why she stopped coming around. We talked about my plans after leaving and where life was going to dump me off. We had downed a few drinks before I said that I was going to take off and that we should catch up again soon.

She replied, “How does the brewery sound?”

I said, “Good, when?”

VioletLee7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletLee7

She quickly answered with, “Right now. I will meet you there and we can talk some more.”
We lived in the same town and it was on my way home so I decided, why not?

“Sure, let's go!” I said

Let's back up for a bit, I need to mention that she and I are by no means single. She had a boyfriend and I was married.

I beat her to the bar, walked in, and picked a spot in the corner where it was pretty quiet and we could have a little bit of privacy. When I saw her walk in the door, I looked at her differently this time. She wasn’t dressed to impress but maybe that is what made it so nice. She was the jeans and sweatshirt type, my kind of woman. I stood up, gave her a hug and we sat down. The waitress came over, we ordered our drinks and picked our conversation up from where we left off at the last bar. It was much more peaceful this time though not many people. Our conversation seemed to go on forever and it was as if time stood still and we were alone in the bar.

We didn’t talk about anything important and I don't think that we really needed to either. It was pretty obvious that we really enjoyed each other's company. By now the alcohol had started to kick in and I think that we were both starting to get pretty buzzed because our conversations turned into taxi cab confessions including but not limited to our sexual fantasies and turn-ons.

At some point, she got out of her chair and sat down next to me. She smiled so innocently while doing it that I just ignored it and ordered another round. It had been a long time since I had been alone in a bar with another woman other than my wife. The thought crossed my mind a few times to put a hand on her thigh and see where it goes but I guess you can say that I chickened out.

As we looked into each other's eyes, our stare became longer and stronger. I felt her hand brush my leg as she reached into her pocket to grab her chapstick. I grabbed her hand with mine and she leaned in to give me a kiss but stopped just shy of our lips touching.

After that, the night seemed to cruise on by, drink after drink and laugh after laugh. We joked a bit more about our lives and about our significant others. By now she had her hand rested on my leg and I could slowly feel her moving further and further up my leg.

At one point the comment was made that there was a hotel nearby and we could just go there after the bar closed….

Published 
Written by scaredmoose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments