Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Very Special Night

"Hearts and Hurts, disclosed payback too."

76
42 Comments 42
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"I woke up this morning thinking about the Valentine story and whipped it together today. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is a contest entry, so if you loke it please vote and share. Enjoy Rachel"

The final pieces of my plan were in place, and the end was near.

It had been a long time keeping my detailed plan a secret while acting completely normal in every way, as it had for the past twenty-four years, eleven months, and thirty days. The timing was critically important, and everything had to be in order with no loopholes or escape routes.

Today was our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, and we were celebrating tonight on Valentine's Day, as we did every year, only this was a very special celebration.

Let me explain.

I am Clarice Hudson. We have four beautiful children, Thomas, Sara, Melody, and Keith. They are all out of the house now, so we are empty nesters.

I love my family more than anything. I love Liam as much as I love the kids. I used to love him more, but recently that has changed.

Every year on our Anniversary we have a celebration. It has become a tradition, and all our friends and family look forward to it each year. It is a big blowout at the Country Club with a show band, great food, lots of alcohol, and two hundred guests.

I hired a party planner to create a unique theme, so we were having a masked Valentine's Masquerade Ball this year. It took months to put it together, so we started the day after the last party. As we planned the party, a new revelation surfaced that made me make a few changes to make it more interesting. Only Susan and I knew of these changes, and she was sworn to secrecy under penalty of death!

We hired an incredible show band, Party Crashers. They cost a fortune.

The food came from the best caterer in Atlanta, putting up ten food stations with a huge anniversary cake and a few little surprises.

Then the work began. We built the invite list. We assigned a different costume theme for each couple and gave each couple a $200.00 voucher to an online costume rental site. Everyone would come dressed in the styles we wanted, and no one would know who anyone was. Fun, Fun, Fun.

As you can see, this party was going to be expensive, no, very expensive. All paid for by my loving husband, Liam. He loved these parties, and this year was very special, but Liam had no idea just how special it would be.

Once the invitations had been sent out, the real work began. Susan handled all the details, decorations, and interfacing with the staff. Everything was all set by November.

While all that was going on, I was on my secret mission to make this night one that everyone attending would remember, especially Liam, our kids, and families.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short back story.

Our life has been wonderful. Liam is a successful lawyer and a partner in his family's law firm. We were in love and had a great family developing as the kids came along. We had more money than anyone could spend, so I didn't work. I was the classic soccer mom. I worked on the PTA, church committees, garden club, and monthly book club. I played tennis and bridge. I went with a group to NYC to the theater to see shows and go shopping, a favorite pastime.

Liam is a great man and father. He takes a lot of time to be with the family, and we have so much fun together. Liam plays golf and tennis each week and poker with the guys once a month. He is a workaholic, though, and I must pull him back in sometimes, reminding him he is working too much.

We are both forty-two years old, and to be honest, we look much younger. I stand 5'6" tall and 120 lbs. I have natural 36D breasts, a narrow waist, a flat belly, and a sweet, firm ass. I have had every hair follicle below my head lasered off, so my whole body is smooth. Liam likes my bare skin.

Liam is 6'2" tall and 195 lbs. He is a hairy man, which I love. His black mane is longer than it should be, but I like it. He sports a full goatee starting to grey, as is his hair at his temples. His belly is flat with a hint of a six-pack. His thighs and legs are strong. My second favorite part of Liam is his butt. It is hard, with a deep dimple on each cheek. When I see him naked from behind, my knees go weak. But when he turns toward me and I see my favorite part of Liam, my heart flutters, and my pussy wets.

His cock is magnificent. It hangs between his thighs, halfway to his knee when he is soft. He has to wear boxer briefs to hold his cock in place against his left thigh, or it will easily be seen in his trousers. When Liam's hard, his cock stands straight away from his hips like a long, hard eight-inch stick. He swells to six inches around with a spongy cockhead shaped beautifully like a Roman helmet. Every time I see him naked, my mouth waters.

We have an incredible sex life. We explained to our kids early on that mommy and daddy needed our 'special time' together and that when the door was closed to our bedroom, you did not knock or come in unless there was a serious emergency. We were caught many times, but we always laughed about it.

Liam is a wonderful, considerate lover, as I am. We have never denied each other and always satisfy one another's needs. I can honestly say I have never thought about another man, other than with admiration, when I see them in our pool or sunning on our deck or the beach in the Caribbean, displaying their cocks for all to see. I know with Liam; I have the best and all I need.

Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for Liam. That brings me to my dilemma.

I love Liam with all my heart, body, and soul. It has hurt me badly to know that Liam has had eight lovers outside our bed over the past three years, and I don't understand why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been hurt badly by this, so now it is time for Liam to hurt. That brings me back to today and our special party.

Liam must pay for his infidelity, but I must be careful how I do it. I don't want to damage his business reputation or his career or firm. But it must shock and scare him, so he knows that I know everything and will use it against him to divorce him if it comes to that.

I told you earlier I have never looked at another man sexually. Well, that is no longer true. For the past three months, I have been fucking Jamie Roche, a male escort, and I have developed an arrangement. We meet twice a week. He makes passionate love to me or ravages my body fucking me hard, taking every hole, and making me cum as I have never before. He is very creative, making each visit exciting.

I have invited him to the party to put on a demonstration for Liam and Liam's girlfriends. Oh yes, I have located each of them. Several were escorts, several were employees, and two were our friend's daughters. I found them all using a private investigator.

They will be at the private afterparty I am hosting for Liam, his girls, Jamie Roche, and three of his fellow gigolos.

Now you know what is happening, but that's not all. There is more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam came into the bedroom as I was dressing. I was naked, putting on my tight black weave fishnet stockings, and bent over with my bare ass pointing at the door.

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

"Oh God, your ass is fantastic." Liam moved up, cupping my cheeks, and squeezing them.

"Ummmmmm, you had the best stop, or we will miss the start of the party. You should save that until later. I reached back and squeezed Liam's cock as it stirred in his briefs.

"You better strap that weapon down. I think it will stick straight out tonight, which could be embarrassing for you."

I stood up and moved back a step, pressing my naked body against him, feeling his cock straining against his briefs. I turned, looked down, and squeezed his cock, teasing him. "Big Boy wants to play, but not now! If things go as planned, you may have some fun later."

Liam looked at me, confused, not understanding that statement. I walked away from him and slipped on my see through, black lace bra and matching crotchless thong. My meaty pussy lips peeked out thru the opening, slightly flared, ready for a cock.

I spun around, "You like it?"

Liam's mouth dropped open, and I saw his cock twitch, the beginning of a tent. That was just what I wanted, Liam to be so fucking horny, with no release in sight!

"Oh, poor baby, looks like Big Boy wants something he can't have right now. You may need to get control of him and hope for the best."

I walked over to Liam, pulled him against me, and kissed him hard. I started to grind on him, dry fucking against his hardening cock. As quick as I began to, I broke off the kiss and squeezed his cock, making him jump back.

"Oh baby, I am so sorry, I just love your cock, but we don't have time now."

I turned and slipped on my corset and buttoned it up. My breasts were sitting high, creating a full cleavage. The tops of my areolas and nipples were exposed. I looked at myself in the mirror. God, I looked fucking hot. In the reflection, I could see Liam, his mouth agape. He was breathing hard. Liam's eyes filled with wanton lust.

"Honey, are you going just to stand there looking at me, or are you getting dressed?"

That broke him from his trance. He hurried around, putting on his Count Dracula costume. He looked hot as the Count.

Once we finished dressing, I leaned in, holding Liam tight to me, kissing him hard with great passion. Our tongues began to dance, and he wrapped his arms around me, squeezing my ass and pulling my hips against him. I could feel his desperation, knowing later he was in for the shock of his life.

"Happy 25th Anniversary, Liam. I love you and will forever, always remember that!"

Suddenly my emotions welled up. I quickly broke the kiss and stepped away, leaving the room before I began to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susan was at the door when we arrived. "You two ready?"

"Yes," we both took a deep breath, put masks in place, and held hands. The doors opened, and we walked in, Count Dracula and his Bride had arrived.

The band leader yelled, "And here they are, Mr. and Ms. Liam Hudson."

Everyone cheered as we walked across the room, looking at all the costumes and masks. It was an incredible sight.

The party was quickly in full swing. I danced with Liam to one slow song, then left him for the rest of the night. Liam was kept busy by the eight women. Most were former lovers he did not recognize, even though he had fucked them many times. The party was going just as I had planned.

The night went fast. Copious amounts of alcohol were consumed, and the music beat was ferocious, creating a dancing frenzy.

It was just before midnight, and it was time. I walked onto the stage and took the mic.

"Good evening. I want to thank you for coming tonight. Tonight, is a special night for several reasons. First, it is Liam and my 25th Anniversary. Second, it is the night I declare my freedom. Third, it is the night that Liam confesses his infidelity in front of all of you."

There was an instant hush in the room. I looked at Liam standing on the floor in front of me. The eight women I had invited to the party had moved onto a stage and lined up behind me, and Liam was standing there with a look of shock and disbelief on his face.

"These eight beautiful women have been Liam's lovers over the past three years. He managed to be with them over one hundred times. I do admit that Liam never denied me. He was 100% attentive to my needs even while he was fucking these women. Each of them agreed to come here tonight to tell Liam goodbye in person. None of them will ever be in his bed again, and depending on how things go, Liam may never be in my bed again, either." I was looking at Liam the whole time.

There were gasps in the room. Liam was dumbfounded, unable to speak, move or even think.

Then a brown-haired woman dressed as an evil witch walked through the crowd up to Liam. She smiled up at me, and I leaned down with the mic. She handed Liam a large yellow envelope. "Liam James Hudson, you have been served." She stepped back and took Liam's picture, turned to me, and handed me a second envelope.

There was a murmur in the room. The party suddenly ended. People began scurrying around, gathering their things, and leaving. The band stopped and started breaking down. Poor Liam just stood there in utter shock.

The eight ladies were led away by Susan to the party bus outside. The ladies were introduced to Jamie and his friends. The after-party began as the bus left for the house I had rented on Lake Lanier.

I stepped down off the stage and took Liam's hand. "Come with me."

I led him out to the waiting Limo. We crawled inside. Our kids were there, and Liam cringed as he saw them. For the next fifteen minutes, they ripped into Liam with no mercy. I watched, saying nothing as the Limo rolled along.

It was quiet as we arrived at the house. Liam and I exited the Limo, and it drove off with our kids. I looked at Liam, "How are you doing?"

He was in shock and didn't answer. I handed him the second envelope. "This is your only escape, or we can divorce, and I will take everything you have. You decide!"

"Right now, I am going inside. My new friend Jamie is taking your place in my bed, fucking me all night. I am giving him every hole tonight. They should have been yours, but you fucked that all up, didn't you."

"All your girlfriends are here. Maybe they will take care of you."

I kissed him, "Happy Valentine's Day and 25th Anniversary."

I walked off, leaving Liam standing there in total disbelief.

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments