Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor

"She asked for a cup of sugar, but wanted my cock."

102
12 Comments 12
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was one o'clock in the morning, and I found myself sitting alone again on the front steps to our house. My wife Julie is asleep in our bed.

It has been over a year since I found out that she was cheating on me with one of her co-workers.

I am forty-six and Julie is forty-four. She is a stunning woman at 5’6". She has thick, long brown hair, 40D breasts, long legs, and a great ass.

We have been married for twenty-five years, and we have two daughters that have moved out. The oldest is married with a two-year-old beautiful boy. The youngest is shacking up with her psych professor. Both of them know that their mother cheated on me. The oldest is still mad at Julie, and she calls me every evening to comfort me. The youngest has a no big deal attitude and acts like nothing has happened.

I still love Julie, but I don't feel like I am in love with her anymore. Because of her, something inside me is irreparably broken.

The guy Julie cheated with was only twenty-six and has an enormous cock. They had an affair for nine months before one of her friends informed me she was fucking someone else.

I spent two weeks in jail for beating the shit out of him, when I caught him dicking my wife in my bed.

I will admit that our sex life was stale, and we only had sex about once a month. The allure of a much younger man lusting after you was a big turn-on for her, and she could not resist his advances.

I was going to divorce Julie, but she cried and pleaded with me to stay and work on our marriage. I can't get the image of that fat ten-inch cock plowing my wife as she screamed for him to fuck her harder.

So here I am again on the steps, and not being able to sleep. Our neighbor Lori pulls up in her driveway. She gets out to get her five-year-old boy out of the car seat. He is deep asleep, and she is struggling to get him unbuckled. I walk over and unbuckle the strap and pick him up. I carry him to the front porch as Lori opens the front door and lets us in.

She leads me to his bedroom, and I gently lay him down. Lori thanks me as I walk back to the spot on my porch steps.

Lori comes out a few minutes later, as she forgot her purse in the car. She stands about 5’10" and possesses long, straight red hair, making her a beautiful sight.

She sees me sitting on the steps and comes over to sit next to me. "Mac, you are a tall, handsome man. You have sex appeal oozing out of your pores. Your wife doesn't deserve you, and you need to get laid," Lori comments.

At 6’8" tall, I have always been a magnet for women.

"I just feel so betrayed and shit on. How is this marriage going to work? I don't even feel like a man anymore," I answer.

Lori and I start meeting regularly on my steps. Sometimes we sit in her kitchen and drink coffee. These meetups always occur after midnight. We quickly become good friends. Lori tells me she hasn't fucked for over a year, man or woman. That surprises me. Not the no fucking but the woman part. I asked how she enjoyed having sex with another woman. She said the intimacy is much more intense, but there is nothing like the feel of a stiff cock in her pussy.

As time goes on, we start getting more risque with each other. Our conversations sometimes turned to discussions about our past sexual experiences and likes and dislikes. At twenty-six years old, Lori has tons more experience than I do. I basically have fucked my wife and three young ladies before her. Julie was a virgin when we met, so she brings nothing new to the table.

The positions Julie and I have experienced are missionary, cowgirl. and doggie style. I have received hand jobs when she was on her period, and about twice a year a blow job, but not to completion. She has never let me lick her pussy, as she found it disgusting.

Julie’s new, young boyfriend eats her pussy, fucks her in the ass, comes in her mouth, and fucks her with her legs over his shoulders.

Lori grabs my face and says, "I find you extremely attractive, and I have wanted you since the day I met you. I tried to resist my urges out of respect for your marriage. Now it doesn't appear that your marriage is salvageable, so let's fuck."

Lori falls to her knees and pulls my legs from under the kitchen table. She pulls down my pajama bottoms to find my hard eight inches. She takes off her shirt and bra to reveal freckled, firm tits.

She wraps her left hand around the base of my cock and holds my balls with her right. She makes a mmmm sound and licks my bulbous head. I place my hand on the back of her head and force her mouth down till it hit her hand that is holding my cock. Her lips are soft and moist; her mouth is warm and wet.

She sucks and bobs her head up and down my shaft. She removes her hand and swallows my cock down to my pelvis. God, it fells so good. I take a tit in each hand, knead them, and twist the nipples.

She sucks me up and down the full length of my cock. She spreads my ass cheeks and sticks her full index finger in my asshole. I shoot my load deep in her throat as she moans and slurps.

She gets off my lap, kisses me deeply, and shares my seed with me.

She takes my hand and leads me to her bed. I pull off her shorts and view the best bubble butt that I have ever seen. She has on a sheer thong that I slowly peel off her and down her long Amazon legs.

Her pussy is bald with a red landing strip. Her labia are smooth and look like butterfly wings. They are already wet when I dip my tongue in. I slurp up the lips onto her exposed marble-sized clit. I suck her sensitive clit as she moans and spasms with a gentle orgasm.

I haven't licked a pussy since I was a teenager. I love the taste and Lori's reaction to my tongue and lips. I push two fingers into her velvety hole. I pump them in and out for a moment and then curl them forward on her G-spot.

Lori cums again, this time harder, as she tightens her thighs on my face. She pulls me up by my hair and urgently says, "I need your cock in me now!"

I kiss my way up her flat stomach and stop to kiss and suck each nipple. My cock finds her warm entrance at once. I kiss her deeply with our tongues darting in and out. She arches her back in ecstasy as my cock plunges into her pussy. She grabs both of my ass cheeks as she directs the pace of the fucking.

NicoleMiers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleMiers

First, she guides my cock in slowly, but deeply. Then, she roughly grabs my hips, and forces me to pound her pussy so hard that we make squishy slapping noises as our pelvises collide.

She cums and screams as my cock continues to ram into her. She feels so tight and warm. I am in heaven. Her eyes widen, and she smiles as she feels my cock thicken, and my breathing becomes a pant. She knows I am about to explode into her womb.

"Where do you want my load, baby?" I ask.

"Deep in my pussy, silly man." She laughs.

I grunt and stiffen my back as I shoot my cum into her cunt. It is the best orgasm I have had since I was a teenager.

We hug, kiss, fondle, and cuddle for about an hour. Lori rolls over and places her head down on the bed, and gets on her knees with her ass in the air. "I need your fat cock in my ass," she whispers.

I find it shocking to hear that from her. I always thought that ass fucking was a man's thing. "I'm not sure how to proceed, Lori. To be honest, I have never fucked someone in the ass before." I reply.

"Smear my asshole with this lube, then slip the head of your cock in, and let it rest at the rim of my sphincter. Then slip your cock in slowly, and stop every few inches, so that my ass can adjust. Push it in all the way, and once you have bottomed out, just fuck my ass like it's my pussy. Don't worry about me, I love a fat cock sliding in my tight ass, almost better than in my pussy. LOL, I said almost," she instructs.

I grab the tube and spread the lube into her asshole. I push my finger in her hole about an inch. I position my hard cock at her star and push the head in until her sphincter ring locks it in. Lori lets out a deep moan. I push in deeper, and I can see her anus spread open around my cock. Her hole is tight and warm as I push even deeper. As I bury my full eight inches in her asshole, Lori pushes back.

Lori grunts and thrashes about. "I'm cumming Mac. Oh! Fuck me hard, God damn it!" she screams. Her pussy juice sprays onto my legs as I pound her ass. I can feel the walls of her colon on every ridge of my cock. Her ass spasms as I coat her insides with my sperm.

I collapse on top of her, and we fall asleep as my cock shrinks out of her asshole.

I wake up at seven fifteen in the morning. Lori has already waken up and is not in the bedroom. She has gotten her son ready for school and is watching him stand at the bus stop from the kitchen window.

She walks back into the bedroom and drops her robe. The morning sun accents her body, making her a stunning sight.

Her sparkling green eyes look at me as though I am her prey. The window light showcases the light freckles across her face. Pink and small, her areolas are the size of nickels, with long stiff nipples darting out in the center. Her tall body resembles that of a goddess, with her labia hanging down and dripping with dew. Her dark red hair is wildly uncombed from the terrific sex we had last night.

Lori pulls back the sheet and exposes my cock. It is rock hard from viewing her hot, naked body. As she straddles me, she grasps my erect member and inserts it into her awaiting entrance. She sits straight up with her firm breasts jutting out like shelves. She slowly impales herself on my cock.

Her pussy is wet and tight. She is sitting hard on my pelvis as she slides from front to back, making my cock rub her clit. She is moaning and looking up to the ceiling as she gushes her fluids onto my balls below. Her pussy contracts and spasms, and she starts roughly riding me.

Her tits are bouncing in circular motions. I reach up to secure both of them in my large hands. She bends down so I can take turns sucking each nipple.

As Lori is wildly riding me, something catches her eye in the window. She smiles and stares at the window as she increases her pace.

I glance over and see Julie at the window, crying but not looking away. I turn my head back towards Lori, and we glare at each other with an animalistic intensity. We fuck each other hard, and I thrust my hips in sync with her plunging hips.

We both cum, exploding our juices and mixing them into a wonderful cocktail. Lori lifts off, and a continuous stream of our cum drips out onto my stomach. My cock is glistening with our love nectar.

We both glance back at the window and watch Julie with her skirt above her hips, and her panties down at her knees. She is furiously fingering her cunt to a quaking orgasm. We hear her primal scream as she cums. She is fortunate that tall hedges conceal her from the street.

I kiss Lori and get dressed. I walk back to my house to find Julie sitting at the kitchen table. We have a long talk, where she confesses to be still fucking her young stud.

+++

Julie and I divorced, and she got the house. Lori and I live in her house next door. We had a beautiful wedding in the backyard, with my two daughters as bridesmaids. I adopted Lori's son, and we had a daughter of our own a year later.

Lori and I continue to have tremendous sex almost every day in our bedroom, with the sunlight or street light shining through. Occasionally we notice our neighbor, Julie, fucking herself in the bushes, as she watches us make love.

Julie's stud left her about a month after our divorce. Julie and Lori have become friends. We started inviting Julie into our bed occasionally when we noticed her at our window. I love to watch those two beautiful women play and fuck each other. They both love each other’s breasts. Lori likes to watch me roughly fuck Julie’s pussy from behind. I fuck Julie under Lori’s supervision about once a month. Julie loves for me to fuck her in the ass. She loves to swallow my cum and for me to eat her out. Julie and I do not kiss at all.

Lori is the love of my life, and I am finally happy in marriage.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments