Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who's the Daddy?

97
53 Comments 53
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

“It really is our little miracle.”

Harry smiled and placed his hand on his wife’s stomach. He raised a glass at his two grown-up sons from a previous marriage. 

“I thought my parenting days were over but I guess I’ll have to get used to the sleepless nights and nappies again.”

Emily smiled back at him as the cheers and laughter rang around the room. She looked at her friends, family and work colleagues who had gathered to hear the news. She saw her co-worker, James. Their eyes locked.
-----
Their eyes locked as she pushed him against the bathroom wall. Her lips were on his mouth as her fingers unfastened his belt. She wanted him and nothing was going to stop her.

She tugged his chinos down. Her fingers wrapped around the hardening shaft as she tugged it from his shorts.

“Fuck, you’ve been teasing me for weeks. Did you dress like a slut on purpose?”

He grinned at her. The dirty bitch had been giving him the come-on ever since he’d started working with her. She’d kept letting the lace stocking top show as she sat close by him. His fingers gripped the hem of the dress and pushed the material up her thighs until it gathered around her waist. His fingers slid along the nylon hold-ups then caressed the strip of naked flesh. He moved his hands up under the dress, cupping her arse cheeks. He lifted her up and she slid her ass back to rest on the edge of the wash hand basin. His fingertips scrabbled; tugging, pulling and sliding as he ripped the damp cotton down her thighs. Her panties dropped on the floor.

Their tongues swirled as she spread her legs wider. She felt the head of his cock rub along her folds and smear her juices over her clit hood. He could feel her heat as he ground himself against her. They knew they didn’t have long. The fifteen-minute coffee break was almost over. Wrapping her ankles behind him, she pulled him into her. His fingers gripped her hips and he pulled her into him.

“Fuck,” they both groaned in unison. There was no time for finesse. This was no dance of seduction designed to heighten the senses. This was a pure, unbridled fuck of lust. He bottomed out inside her. She had thrown her head back with the first slam of his cock deep inside. She was soaked. She could feel his cock squelch as he thrust in and out.

His mouth was on her neck, sucking and biting, marking her porcelain skin as he slammed his cock deeper, harder and faster into her. Her pussy rippled, milking his cock as her walls gripped it. She dug her heels into his arse to hold him in place.

He groaned, back arched. He pulled her in deeper and then his cock twitched and rope after rope of hot cum splattered the insides of her womb. 

She pushed him off her and bent down to retrieve her knickers.

“We’d better get back before the rest of the team notice we’re gone.”

She straightened her dress and reapplied some lipstick as James fastened his belt.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

“I wanted you from the first moment I saw you.”

“Is that right?”
-----
She’d just caught the lift before the doors closed. The other occupant jabbed the door open button as she rushed towards it. After thanking him profusely, she felt her insides somersault when he smiled in return. Fuck, he was gorgeous, she thought. The hint of aftershave, the muscular chest. He was like a younger Harry.

She let him leave the lift before her, followed him at a discreet distance and couldn’t believe her luck when he headed into her company offices. She made her way over to her friend’s desk.

“Claire, who’s the guy at Reception in the blue suit?”

Claire, the office manager, barely glanced up from her computer terminal.

“James Foster. He’s joining Craig’s team.”

“Who am I getting?”

“Chloe McDonald. She comes highly recommended.”

Emily leant in closer, grinning conspiratorially.

“Can you switch them, please? Pretty please?”

Claire looked at her, smirked and tapped her keyboard. 

“Done. But you owe me one.”

Emily smiled and mouthed, ‘Thanks’ then went back to her corner office and rearranged the schedules. James Foster was now accompanying her to deliver a series of training courses.
-----
”Jayne, hold my calls. I’ll be back in fifteen.”

She headed to the bathrooms and the corner stall. She opened the box bought from the chemists that morning. She didn’t need to read the instruction leaflet. This was the tenth month in a row she’d done this. She held the strip between her legs as she peed into the bowl.

The test strip lay on the side of the sink as the timer on her phone counted down the five minutes. The alarm buzzed. Breath held. She looked at the strip.

Negative.
-----
“He says it must be me. That we should just stop trying and enjoy ourselves. It’s alright for him, he’s had his family.”

Emily paused as her friend Claire refilled their glasses, emptying the bottle of Shiraz.

“I'm so tense all the time. All I can think about is making babies. I’m worried I’m driving him away.”

“You need to relax. Maybe you just need a good, no strings attached fuck and everything will feel better.”

Claire giggled conspiratorially at the look on Emily’s face.

“Maybe you’ll stop stressing if you just get properly laid. You’ll feel better and Harry will never know. A wee quickie and he'll be happy that you are less tense”

Emily’s eyes widened. Maybe she could.
-----
Harry leant over and whispered in Emily’s ear as the cheers and congratulations rang around the room.

“It absolutely is a bloody miracle. I’ll be having a word with that clinic where I had my vasectomy.”

He raised his glass and stared at Emily as her mouth opened and closed like a goldfish.

“Cheers.”
 

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments