Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Celebrity Crushed

"A Night in NYC Leads to a Lifetime of Humiliation"

29
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"Sometimes lust can lead to humiliation. In this tale, a happy, long-time married couple will be pushed to their limits on Valentine's Day. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy."

John and Jen enjoyed a sex life most would envy.

Both in their late twenties at the time, they met while volunteering at a soup kitchen. John was preparing to take his licensing exam, and Jen had just started practicing as a therapist.

It was lust at first sight. John was a stocky man with a neatly trimmed beard. His blue eyes sparkled brilliantly behind a pair of traditional glasses frames.

Jen was slightly plump with thick, luscious blond hair and gorgeous green eyes. John couldn't resist sneaking glances at her large breasts and round ass.

They dated for close to five months before becoming intimate. John was the more experienced of the two, having been sexually active with a few past partners.

Jen was still a virgin. She'd given hand jobs to her prom date, and performed oral sex on her college boyfriend, but she wanted to save vaginal sex for the right man.

Once they started fucking, the sex was electric. Jen's bed became their sanctuary of pleasure.

After three years together, the couple wed. Four years later, they welcomed a daughter, Maggie, into the family. Wanting a suburban life, the young family moved out of Jen's condo and into a house in a small Connecticut town.

Because the bedrooms were next to each other, the modest Jen was concerned about Maggie hearing her parents have sex. Still, their couple's love making was always satisfying.

Shortly after celebrating their nineteenth anniversary, Jen was in bed reading a celebrity magazine. John was beside her, watching tv. He leaned toward Jen, and flipped the periodical's cover over slightly to see who was featured.

"Wow, who's that?"

"Don't you know Nia?" asked an amused Jen.

"Sure. Maggie told me the kids at school talk about her song, 'My Wet Pussy'. I'm just surprised she's so cute. Kind of figured she'd be skanky."

Jen laughed. "We both know you like big booty? Is she your celebrity crush?"

Seeing the confusion on John's face, Jen offered an explanation. "You know, the only other person I'd allow you to fuck in the unlikely event you meet and she's game."

"She's sexy, but honey, you're my crush." John paused, and in a mock jealous tone asked: "And who's your celebrity crush?"

Without a moment's hesitation Jen answered, "Rex Thorne."

John gasped in amused disbelief. "The twenty-something bad boy actor that your daughter has a crush on? Isn't he also that asshole that tells the world about every woman he screws? Doesn't he even bring his conquests to movie sets and tv interviews?"

Jen laughed, "He's also rumored to have a ten inch penis and mommy issues. I've read that he finds older married women a turn on and, in some circles, he's called the 'Cuckmaker'."

The couple laughed and continued their playful banter until Jen offered a proposal. Grinning mischievously, she said: "I'll make you a deal. You get to fuck Nia if given the chance, and, if I meet Rex, he can fuck me."

John raised the anti. "Ok. If you meet Rex, I promise you can do whatever you like. I'll even assist the 'Cuckmaker' if you want. But if I meet Nia, I get to fuck you both at the same time, really make you feel pleasure and shame."

They playfully shook hands, and Jen started singing a mangled version of 'My Wet Pussy'. John worked her vagina before taking her.

A few weeks after that discussion, John arranged for he and Jen to spend Valentine's Day at a swanky hotel in Times Square. Jen's Aunt Sarah would watch Maggie.

The couple's first night in NYC was amazing. They went to dinner at a world class restaurant, had a couple's massage, and made love all night.

Early the next morning, Valentine's Day, they woke up, put on comfy clothes, and went to breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. They placed their order, and held hands in silence.

A huge smile spread across Jen's face as they were halfway through their bloody marys.

"What?" asked John.

"Look over there. It's Rex Thorne."

John looked over and, sure enough, the actor was sitting alone at a table. He was wearing a fluffy white robe which exposed his chest, appearing not to care what other diners thought.

Even without wearing Hollywood makeup, Rex was gorgeous. His bright grey eyes gave the impression that he possessed intelligence (which, in reality, was totally untrue). His perfect, masculine bone structure made him appear ever the alpha male.

"I'm going to get his autograph," teased John. He got up and walked over to Rex.

Rex kept looking over at Jen as the two men spoke. To her enormous surprise, the actor got up and walked with John toward her.

"I love meeting fans," Rex announced while performing a hand gesture to alert the wait staff that he had changed tables. Two waiters delivered to him a chair, an egg white omelet, and a spinach protein shake. As he ate, Rex explained that he was in NYC shooting a new film.

Jen couldn't pay attention to the conversation. She was fantasizing about having sex with the amazing specimen sitting with her. She recognized he was an idiotic narcissist, but still, she desired him. Jen hoped he wanted her.

After breakfast, Rex invited the couple to see the "spectacular" view from his penthouse suite. He said he had glamour photos by his bed, and offered to autograph one that they could bring home to Maggie.

Remembering the actor's reputation as the Cuckmaker, John didn't care for the plan. He had no desire to risk letting another man pleasure his spouse. But before he could respond, Jen jumped at the offer.

John felt queasy as the trio rode the the elevator to the hotel's top floor. He noticed Rex checking out Jen's breasts and ass.

John kept telling himself that nothing was going to happen. Rex was a moron, and far younger than Jen. Rex might not even interested in banging her. Surely Jen wouldn't hold her husband to an agreement they made in jest.

They arrived at Rex's suite and, as promised, the view was amazing. They could see Central Park from the suite's bay windows.

Within a mere fifteen minutes of entering the room, Rex revealed his intentions: "I'm not here to play games. Jen, you're a milf, and I see you're lusting for me. John, I'll make sure she has a good time. I let you watch, and show you how to pleasure your wife."

Before John could object, Jen grabbed his arm. "You're gonna keep your promise, right? Remember, celebrity crush?" she asked. Words escaped John, who simply nodded in disbelief.

Rex removed his robe. His body was like a sculpture of some muscular ancient Greek god. The rumors were true. Rex's uncircumcised cock was enormous, at least ten inches in length and quite thick. John immediately felt inadequate.

"Now, the two of you," commanded the young actor. As instructed, the couple removed their clothing. Rex looked at John's cock and chuckled.

The actor then grabbed Jen and passionately kissed her as they made their way to the bathroom. John trailed behind like a puppy chasing its masters.

Rex escorted Jen into the massive glass shower. Through the steam on the glass, John witnessed the young bull fondle his wife. Before the steam completely obscured his view, John saw Jen getting ready to kneel.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

The reluctant cuckold couldn't hear anything beyond the running water, and was too scared to open the door. He might see something emotionally scaring, or he might get pummeled by the younger, stronger man.

As he waited for the shower to end, John pictured Jen sucking on Rex's member. How could he kiss his wife again after her lips were wrapped around another man's dick?

The water stopped running, and the shower door opened. Rex snapped his fingers, then pointed to a pile of fluffy white towels, John brought the linens over, and watched his wife and her new lover dry off. Rex was still erect, and was putting his hands all over Jen's ass and hips.

As she was being feltup, Jen gave her husband a deep, passionate kiss. The taste of Jen's breath mixed with cock would then-and-forever be imprinted in his memory.

Rex continued fondling Jen as the trio made their way to the bedrom. Rex ordered John onto the bed to "watch."

Rex continued to kiss Jen, and run his hands all over her bare skin. She fondled his large cock as he kissed her breasts.

John watched in horror as this young bull pressed Jen against the bay window, his cock sinking into her fleshy buttocks, while he continued to fondle her breasts. The wife and mom was now dripping wet, and loving that her husband was watching.

Rex picked Jen up in his muscular arms and carried her to the bed, gently deposIting her next to John. She was incredibly turned on by Rex's physical strength.

As Rex went down on her, Jen placed her husband's hand on her breast. John gently squeezeed. Jen screamed in delight. Rex then climbed on top of her, kissing her passionately as she wrapped her thighs around Rex's muscular legs.

Jen squealed in ecstasy as Rex's enormous dick entered her, stretching her vaginal walls. John watched helplessly as his wife's face turned bright red, then clenched in intense pleasure.

John became slightly ill as the powerful sex caused the mattress to bounce up and down. Suddenly, Jen grabbed John's dick and cried out: "I'm touching my husband's cock while I'm fucking a god."

To their mutual surprise, John became erect. Feeling John's average sized cock in her hand, Jen wondered how she'd ever enjoy sex with her husband after experiencing Rex.

Rex cried out a mighty orgasm as he came in Jen. The enormous volume of cum he shot inside her felt warm and satisfying. It started to drip down her thick thighs.

"I need more. Get down there, now!" she ordered. John hesitated, only to have Rex grab him by the scruff of the neck. He dragged John to the foot of the bed and, with some force, pushed John's face into Jen's creampied vagina.

With Rex forcing John's face deeper into Jen, the poor cuck had no choice but to eat out his wife. The taste was an odd mix of Jen's cum with another salty, sour liquid. Almost immediately, it struck John that he was swallowing another man's semen.

Jen came again, this time in John's mouth. Rex pushed John out of the way. The young bull's refractory period ended, and he was ready to fuck Jen's brains out for a second time. John watched as the love of his life, the mother of his child, got nailed by a man almost young enough to be her son.

As John watched from behind, he could see Rex's cock plunge deeply into Jen. Seeing Rex's large, round testicles flopping as he pounded Jen became almost hypnotic.

Rex lasted a good seven minutes before he came again. Jen was now sweaty and exhausted. She rolled over to cuddle Rex, but he was already out of bed and was putting on a pair of silk underwear and a white t-shirt. Before Jen could say a word, there was a knock at the door.

A cameraman entered and setup. He was followed by a reporter, and a makeup artist. In a flash, the new arrivals were recording an interview with Rex.

As he spoke, Rex walked over to the bed. John and Jen attempted to hide under the covers, but Rex pulled down the sheet to expose the couple.

"You know that when I come into the City, I find a dissatisfied housewife to fuck. Jen here wanted to get boned, so I spread her thighs and gave her the D. The cuck next to her is John, her hubby. He watched as I plowed his wife, and then he lapped-up my baby-batter. Then I crushed her again. Jen was good, not great. But she has a nice ass and is tight. I'm glad to give this couple meaning to their otherwise sad lives, and I can tell they're grateful. Say 'hi' Jen and John."

The reporter attempted to ask the couple questions, but they were too in shock to string together responses.

The horrifyed couple would've been even more humiliated had they known that they were being broadcast live on the popular celebrity gossip morning show 'Good Day, USA'. Still, they would've been even more mortified if they knew that Maggie, Aunt Sarah, and virtually everyone they knew was watching the broadcast.

The interview wrapped up within fifteen minutes. Moments later, the 'Good Day, USA' crew started to pack up. On their way out the crew took selfies with the clearly embarrassed couple. Before exiting, the reporter winked at Jen, and wished John luck. The couple now felt like they must be dreaming a surreal nightmare.

Rex went out to the balcony to make a call. The humiliated couple got dressed, hoping to escape without seeing Rex again. As they made their way to the door, Rex came back inside, and handed them a glamour photo he'd autographed for Maggie.

"You Know how to get back to the elevator...right? Good. Glad I could make you both feel special." He snapped a selfie with the couple. Rex liked to keep a record of all of his conquests. "Happy Valentine's Day, John and 'Joan'."

The couple now felt even more humiliated and used. In weak, pathetic voices, and without actually looking at him, said "thank you" to their smiling host.

As they made their way to the elevator, they passed a couple around their own ages, looking bewildered and excited, walking toward the suite.

They got back to their room, immediately packed, and went to check out. 'Good Day, USA' was playing on the lobby tv. The front desk staff asked to take pictures with the couple. Other guests did the same, while laughing and making obscene gestures.

Whispers of "slut," "cuck," and "corno" were audible enough for the couple to hear. As they walked to the garage, they could feel mockery emanating from pedestrians. Some called out to them, others pointed. Still, others just laughed. Some snapped photos.

Jen and John entered their in car, and began the drive back to Connecticut in silence. Emotions swirled in their heads. Anger, disgust, jealousy, and fear gripped their psyches.

Their ability to process the situation was disrupted by the constant calls and texts that poured in. Pictures of the couple looking uncomfortable were posted all over social media. Memes featuring them flew like arrows through cyberspace.

About halfway home Jen took out her phone and pulled up an article. She turned to her husband and said: "It says here that Nia will be in Atlantic City next weekend."

John looked back at Jen and smiled.

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments